NFC North 2010 final standings.

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ac/dc sucks
Headlining Clubs

NFC North 2010 final standings.

Post by ac/dc sucks »

1)Vikings(13-3)
2)Bears(9-7)
3)Lions(6-10)
Packers(6-10)
jahlive 420
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NFC North 2010 final standings.

Post by jahlive 420 »

1. Vikings 11-5
2. Packers 9-7
3. Bears 6-10
4. Lions 4-12
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

1) Vikings 14-2
2) Packers 11-5
3) Bears 7-9
4) Lions 6-10
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
SpecialSauce
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SpecialSauce »

1.Green Bay 11-5
2.Minnesota 10-6
3.Chicago 8-8
4.Detroit 6-10
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

1.Green Bay - Won't win the Superbowl.
2.Minnesota - Won't win the Superbowl.
3.Chicago - Won't make the playoffs.
4.Detroit - Haha.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

GB
Minny

And I won't be even close to surprised if Detroit finishes ahead of Chicago.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

GB: 12-4
MN: 11-5
Chi: 6-10
Det: 5-11

If the Chicago locker room comes apart I could see them falling to 3-13 and Det picking up another couple of wins.
Kamikaze_Russo
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Kamikaze_Russo »

GB--- 11-5 (5-1)
MIN-- 11-5 (4-2)
CHI-- 7-9 (3-3)
DET-- 4-12 (0-6)
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Detroit 16-0
Minny, Chic, GB 0-16
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

thejuggernaut wrote:GB
Minny

And I won't be even close to surprised if Detroit finishes ahead of Chicago.
But...but we signed Brandon Manamanamanamanlu!
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
ac/dc sucks
Headlining Clubs

Post by ac/dc sucks »

Green Bay is gonna have a rude awakening. I live in Wisconsin and all these moron Packer fans are really setting themselves up for failure. Aaron Rodgers is just a stat guy. When they really need him to do something, he fails. Apparently he's a "Fantasy Football hero". Unfortunately "Fantasy Football" isn't "Football". That team hasn't beaten anybody good for the past 2 seasons. They beat Dallas last year, but that was because of some really bad calls and Dallas did not show up. Cutler gave them 2 games. Detroit, St. Louis and Seattle had them on their heels until they proved why they've been so dreadful. The Ravens had them until Flacco and some more awful calls gave it away. They got down against Tampa and it was too much for Rodgers to handle.
Last seasons schedule was really weak. This years, not so much.
You can bank on a 6-10 mark again.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

ac/dc sucks wrote:Green Bay is gonna have a rude awakening. I live in Wisconsin and all these moron Packer fans are really setting themselves up for failure. Aaron Rodgers is just a stat guy. When they really need him to do something, he fails. Apparently he's a "Fantasy Football hero". Unfortunately "Fantasy Football" isn't "Football". That team hasn't beaten anybody good for the past 2 seasons. They beat Dallas last year, but that was because of some really bad calls and Dallas did not show up. Cutler gave them 2 games. Detroit, St. Louis and Seattle had them on their heels until they proved why they've been so dreadful. The Ravens had them until Flacco and some more awful calls gave it away. They got down against Tampa and it was too much for Rodgers to handle.

The guy before him was a stat guy who, in his first 4 years as a starter, choked when it mattered most as well. It ended up ok in 96.

Rodgers is much more intelligent than Bert as well.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

thejuggernaut wrote:
ac/dc sucks wrote:Green Bay is gonna have a rude awakening. I live in Wisconsin and all these moron Packer fans are really setting themselves up for failure. Aaron Rodgers is just a stat guy. When they really need him to do something, he fails. Apparently he's a "Fantasy Football hero". Unfortunately "Fantasy Football" isn't "Football". That team hasn't beaten anybody good for the past 2 seasons. They beat Dallas last year, but that was because of some really bad calls and Dallas did not show up. Cutler gave them 2 games. Detroit, St. Louis and Seattle had them on their heels until they proved why they've been so dreadful. The Ravens had them until Flacco and some more awful calls gave it away. They got down against Tampa and it was too much for Rodgers to handle.

The guy before him was a stat guy who, in his first 4 years as a starter, choked when it mattered most as well. It ended up ok in 96.

I don't think he has the passion or heart that Brett displayed there for 16 years. If he does, he hasn't showed it yet. Favre is a legend; Rodgers is just beginning. We will see how well he can do.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
referring to Queen movie
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

SkyDog112046 wrote:GB: 12-4
MN: 11-5
Chi: 6-10
Det: 5-11

If the Chicago locker room comes apart I could see them falling to 3-13 and Det picking up another couple of wins.
I'd go with this, GB and MN could flip. I could also see MN having Bret issues, if he plays he will get hurt and when that happens MN is going to loose several more.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

bigbuttskinner wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:

I don't think he has the passion or heart that Brett displayed there for 16 years. If he does, he hasn't showed it yet. Favre is a legend; Rodgers is just beginning. We will see how well he can do.
You call it passion, I call it poise.

What did Brett's "passion" get him except a drug addiction, criminal behavior, the most interceptions in history and choke job after choke job ?

"Passion" or, as it's also known, "youthful exuberance" is great for linebackers, RBs, WRs, DBs, Dlinemen. Not so much for the guy who throws the ball.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

[/quote]

I don't think he has the passion or heart that Brett displayed there for 16 years. If he does, he hasn't showed it yet. Favre is a legend; Rodgers is just beginning. We will see how well he can do.[/quote]

You call it passion, I call it poise.

What did Brett's "passion" get him except a drug addiction, criminal behavior, the most interceptions in history and choke job after choke job ?

"Passion" or, as it's also known, "youthful exuberance" is great for linebackers, RBs, WRs, DBs, Dlinemen. Not so much for the guy who throws the ball.
[/quote]

Brett's passion got him a legion of fans and the respect of the finest football players to ever play the game.
referring to Queen movie
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Brett's passion got him a legion of fans and the respect of the finest football players to ever play the game.
John Daly has a legion of fans.

$tevil
Dana_Dubrow
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Dana_Dubrow »

Redman77 wrote:Detroit 19-0
Minny, Chic, GB 0-16
fixed
acefrehleysbeer wrote:I got a new hot glue gun for X-mas so her fartbox will be glued shut if she dont!
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Dana_Dubrow wrote:
Redman77 wrote:Detroit 19-0
Minny, Chic, GB 0-16
fixed
I didn't want to go too overboard.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

Unless Farve comes back, I don't see anyone in the division winning more than 10 games, and with Farve 11 will be lucky.

I actually give the Lions a chance to go 7-9 with their schedule. And that might put them second in the division. And they'll take that as a major victory! Of course, that will likely be a 3 way tie for second!
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

No way the pack finishes in last with that qb.

Vikes - 12-4
Pack-10 -6
Lions 6-10
Bears 3-13
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Things Bears beat writers should never print, "Jay Cutler is going to try to cut back on his interceptions". No shit? He's going to try?

What a BRILLIANT thing for the coaches to focus on.

$tevil
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

bigbuttskinner wrote:

Brett's passion got him a legion of fans and the respect of the finest football players to ever play the game.[/quote]

I guess Super Bowl rings don't count for much up in Canada?
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Crazy Levi wrote:
bigbuttskinner wrote:

Brett's passion got him a legion of fans and the respect of the finest football players to ever play the game.
I guess Super Bowl rings don't count for much up in Canada?[/quote]

Ooh, poor Levi doesn't like Brett Favre mocking.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

thejuggernaut wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:
bigbuttskinner wrote:

Ooh, poor Levi doesn't like Brett Favre mocking.[/quote]

?????

What's the "poor Levi" mocking?!

I don't LIKE Bret Farve. I was on board through your entire Brett-bashing fiesta during the playoffs.

But I don't understand how you can ignore two trips to the super bowl and a super bowl ring. You see, in the USA, we have this thing called the "Super Bowl." It's kind of like your "Grey Cup," except it matters.

It's the most important thing in football. Once a QB has won himself a "Super Bowl Ring," it's kinda silly to ask what his "passion" has "gotten him." Your retarded laundry list of the things his "passion" has gotten him conveniently left out "Super Bowl ring+ - you know, the thing that represents the pinnacle of American football?

Get over it dude.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Crazy Levi wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

Ooh, poor Levi doesn't like Brett Favre mocking.
?????

What's the "poor Levi" mocking?!

I don't LIKE Bret Farve. I was on board through your entire Brett-bashing fiesta during the playoffs.

But I don't understand how you can ignore two trips to the super bowl and a super bowl ring. You see, in the USA, we have this thing called the "Super Bowl." It's kind of like your "Grey Cup," except it matters.

It's the most important thing in football. Once a QB has won himself a "Super Bowl Ring," it's kinda silly to ask what his "passion" has "gotten him." Your retarded laundry list of the things his "passion" has gotten him conveniently left out "Super Bowl ring+ - you know, the thing that represents the pinnacle of American football?

Get over it dude.
Relax, Indy.

When we find out about stoic figures like Joe Montana (who wasn't a product of a scheme) having drug addictions, a problem with stupid decisions, and flip flopping on retirements, then we can revisit the importance of "passion" in a QB.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Is Crazy Levi MOR's baby brother?
That shit just sounds funny.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

NeverSurrender wrote:Is Crazy Levi MOR's baby brother?
Levi's kind of simple. He doesn't realize that "respect between players" is merely union blather.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

thejuggernaut wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:Is Crazy Levi MOR's baby brother?
Levi's kind of simple. He doesn't realize that "respect between players" is merely union blather.
I never said anything about "respect between players" idiot. I don't know why anybody would attribute that to me, unless you are too stupid to notice a quote function error.

Juggs is kind of simple. He doesn't understand that once a football player has led his team to two Super Bowls and won one of them, and led his team within a cunt hair of the Super Bowl at age 40, he's immune to the criticism that he has never amounted to anything beyond a laundry list of petty insults.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Crazy Levi wrote:I never said anything about "respect between players" idiot. I don't know why anybody would attribute that to me, unless you are too stupid to notice a quote function error.
I know, right ?

LOL @ "quote function error"

Yeah, moron, Sludge's quote fuction was acting up and had nothing to do with the idiot using it.

Crazy Levi wrote:Juggs is kind of simple. He doesn't understand that once a football player has led his team to two Super Bowls and won one of them, and led his team within a cunt hair of the Super Bowl at age 40, he's immune to the criticism that he has never amounted to anything beyond a laundry list of petty insults.
Holy shit Indy, I guess you forget that it was defense, a returner and an opposing QB dumber than Favre that resulted in his title.

I guess you also forget that Favre himself has cost his teams shots at titles due to his stupidity.

When a QB who is 40 years old and has almost 20 years experience throws off his back foot into a crowd in the final seconds, costing his team a shot at a SB, his "criticism immunity" is opened up again.

He's the ultimate example of squandered ability. He could have been the best ever, but his lack of intelligence rendered him merely one of the best of his era.