I know it's only preseason but....

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

I know it's only preseason but....

Post by kylel »

Go Panthers!!!

Game tonight on ESPN against the Ravens.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: I know it's only preseason but....

Post by ParaDime77 »

Can't wait to watch Clausen get his overrated ass handed to him. Panthers 4-12 this season.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Oakland Raiders 17 Dallas Cowboys 9

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

ParaDime77 wrote:Can't wait to watch Clausen get his overrated ass handed to him. Panthers 4-12 this season.
Unless Moore gets injured, you won't see much of Clausen this year.
djwill665
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by djwill665 »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
ParaDime77 wrote:Can't wait to watch Clausen get his overrated ass handed to him. Panthers 4-12 this season.
This
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

American football is the only sport I truly enjoy watching and following, so I'm glad the gears are in motion again.

I really can't watch preseason football though, it's just awful.
Dana_Dubrow
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Dana_Dubrow »

Crazy Levi wrote:American football is the only sport I truly enjoy watching and following, so I'm glad the gears are in motion again.

I really can't watch preseason football though, it's just awful.

Here's to the 18 game season!!!!!!

Dear Jeebus, let there be one.
acefrehleysbeer wrote:I got a new hot glue gun for X-mas so her fartbox will be glued shut if she dont!
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Kurt Warner is talking with producers about making a movie about his life's story.

I shit you not, his wife Brenda wants Denzell Washington to play him.

That's a weird, fucking family.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

johnk5150 wrote:Kurt Warner is talking with producers about making a movie about his life's story.

I have no doubt they could get this made, but it's strictly Family Channel movie of the week territory. I don't think they'd have the budget for Denzel, as awesome as that would be.

Good a time as any to revive this debate - I say he makes it to the Hall of Fame! Probably within his first 2 or 3 years of eligibility.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:Kurt Warner is talking with producers about making a movie about his life's story.

I have no doubt they could get this made, but it's strictly Family Channel movie of the week territory. I don't think they'd have the budget for Denzel, as awesome as that would be.

Good a time as any to revive this debate - I say he makes it to the Hall of Fame! Probably within his first 2 or 3 years of eligibility.
He's in. Won a SB. Been in 3. Still a weirdo.

$tevil
ac/dc sucks
Headlining Clubs

Post by ac/dc sucks »

johnk5150 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

the Super Bowl thing is overrated. it's a team sport. Joe Montana is overrated. it's a team sport.
Favre and Marino are underrated. They've done more with less than anybody. If Favre or Marino played for the 49ers, they'd have 7 Super Bowl wins.
Mr.Happyface
Headlining Clubs

Post by Mr.Happyface »

the Super Bowl thing is overrated. it's a team sport. Joe Montana is overrated. it's a team sport.
Favre and Marino are underrated. They've done more with less than anybody. If Favre or Marino played for the 49ers, they'd have 7 Super Bowl wins.
What the fuck are you talking about moron!? Joe Montana is not even close to being overrated, did you even watch the guy play? Montana, FOUR superbowl WINS with Eleven touchdowns & ZERO interceptions.

Nobody forced Brett Farve to throw an interception at the end of the NFC championship game last year, he just kinda threw it out there like some dumbfuck rookie. Not to mention him pretty much doing the same thing in the NFC Championship against the Giants his last year with GreenBay ...just kinda hucked it out there in OT. Ohhh, but that's just Brett being the gunslinger cowboy everybody loves.
Last edited by Mr.Happyface on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MurrayFiend wrote:DJ Ashba is the worst thing to happen to GN'R's live show since Axl's tiny shorts.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

ac/dc sucks wrote:
Favre and Marino are underrated. They've done more with less than anybody. If Favre or Marino played for the 49ers, they'd have 7 Super Bowl wins.[/quote]

Not sure I could disagree more. Are you telling me that Cardinals team sniffs the playoffs let alone pulls off those upsets to make the big game with another qb?

$tevil
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

ac/dc sucks wrote:the Super Bowl thing is overrated. it's a team sport. Joe Montana is overrated. it's a team sport.

:lol:

Welcome back MOR!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Panthers: 4 preseason games, zero offensive touchdowns. Could be a long year. At least the defense looks good. :|
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

Thank god that's over.
ImageImage
djwill665
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by djwill665 »

makaveli wrote:Thank god that's over.

Unwatchable. Glad the Pitt game was blacked out on the west coast..Hunter really showed me something... :roll:
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

djwill665 wrote:
makaveli wrote:Thank god that's over.

Unwatchable. Glad the Pitt game was blacked out on the west coast..Hunter really showed me something... :roll:

The Colts/Bengals was actually a pretty entertaining game near the end. I just don't have much patience for preseason games and the fact that I am "forced" to pay full price them with my season tickets is kind of a sore subject. Add that in with the fact that the colts are like 3-27 over the last several pre-seasons. I'm glad it's over.
ImageImage
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

The Bears go 0-4. A retard is protecting Cutler's blindside. I'll bet anyone a thousand bucks they don't win 5 games. Before you chime in I'd advise you to scan the schedule.

$tevil
K.K.VanMalmsteen
Headlining Clubs

Post by K.K.VanMalmsteen »

Crazy Levi wrote:Good a time as any to revive this debate - I say he makes it to the Hall of Fame! Probably within his first 2 or 3 years of eligibility.
I'm a Giants fan..Kurt Warner can suck a rhino cock...That guy was so fucking horrible he had us longing for Dave Brown and Danny Kanell..
eddie lee roth wrote:If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya before we blow each other you've come to the wrong place motherfucker.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am Ready, Set, Anal.
$tEvil
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

K.K.VanMalmsteen wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:Good a time as any to revive this debate - I say he makes it to the Hall of Fame! Probably within his first 2 or 3 years of eligibility.
I'm a Giants fan..Kurt Warner can suck a rhino cock...That guy was so fucking horrible he had us longing for Dave Brown and Danny Kanell..
He was shitty for the Giants. He'll be the first to admit the pounding he took in Martz's offense really affected his confidence. You got him at a real low point.

Can't wait to see if Martz's offense turns Cutler into R.P. McMurphy in less than a seaon.

$tevil
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

johnk5150 wrote:
K.K.VanMalmsteen wrote:
He was shitty for the Giants. He'll be the first to admit the pounding he took in Martz's offense really affected his confidence. You got him at a real low point.

Can't wait to see if Martz's offense turns Cutler into R.P. McMurphy in less than a seaon.
I'm no Warner fan, but I hate to see talent destroyed by lack of protection. That's what always bothers me when people call Jeff George a bust. (Yes I am an official Jeff George Apologist!) Jeff George had one of the best arms in football and also possessed great accuracy, but he spent his first 4 years in the league throwing off his back foot and picking himself up off the ground. After that he was NEVER the same. Now don't get me wrong, he was a jerk, but I think bust is understating the circumstances around his early years when his career was being formed.

Personally, I root for Cutler. He has that same Gunslinger attitude George had, that same cockiness, and that same arm. I don't believe he possesses the same accuracy. That remains to be seen. What he does have is better talent around him than George did (Clarence Verdin anyone??). I think he has a chance do great things in Chicago.....I am just not convinced they can be done with Martz calling the plays.

I think Chicago has to figure out what they want out of the quarterback position. The Super bowl year they followed the Ravens/Trent Dilfer blueprint, where the QB was asked to manage the game and just not make any mistakes. Basically saying, just don't lose the game and we will win it with defense. Seems last year they switched to trying to let the QB win the game, and it cost them dearly. Cutler often made enough mistakes to Lose the game.....there was no game management from the offense if you will.
ImageImage
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
Moore in the hospital with a concussion. Clausen probably starts next week. :|
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Stafford to be out 4-6 weeks. Peppers earned his hefty check yesterday. One of the most vicious legal hits I've seen in a while.

$tevil
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

johnk5150 wrote:Peppers earned his hefty check yesterday.
Good thing, because he has a tendency to disappear for about 10-11 games a year.
djwill665
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by djwill665 »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
Tenacious_Dio wrote:
Moore in the hospital with a concussion. Clausen probably starts next week. :|
A 0-2 start.no suprise.Clausen might see MOORE playing time the way things are going. :roll:
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:Peppers earned his hefty check yesterday.
Good thing, because he has a tendency to disappear for about 10-11 games a year.
He was fine again today. I wouldn't want to be an employee of Jerry Jones this week. I don't know if the Bears are good, the Cowboys suck or neither/nor. Weird fucking game today.

$tevil
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

How did Archi Manning obtain those kickass seats for the Colts/Giants game tonight?

$tevil
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

johnk5150 wrote:How did Archi Manning obtain those kickass seats for the Colts/Giants game tonight?

Peyton has a suite.
ImageImage
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

makaveli wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:How did Archi Manning obtain those kickass seats for the Colts/Giants game tonight?

Peyton has a suite.
I wonder how he can afford that. I heard they're pricey.

$tevil