The COLTS Road BACK To The Superbowl Starts Sunday!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The COLTS Road BACK To The Superbowl Starts Sunday!!

Post by Luminiferous »

MurrayFiend wrote:If last week was a "sickening loss", what'll this be?!
This will definitely be a subarachnoid hemorrhage loss...
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

I have ONE thing to say about this fucking game and then it's on to next week.

FUCK THE REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it, i'm OUT.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

poizond13 wrote:I have ONE thing to say about this fucking game and then it's on to next week.

That's it, i'm OUT.
Just as you said this, Manning was picked off in the endzone.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Yeah fuck those refs!!!! All those sacks and interceptions they made!!
Cheating bastards!
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

poizond13 wrote:I have ONE thing to say about this fucking game and then it's on to next week.

That's it, i'm OUT.
Peyton Manning: 31/48 285 2 TD 4 INT.

Yup, it's all on the Refs. Maybe Polian can get some more rules changed.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

That's it, i'm OUT.
That's not it. Along with being OUT, you are also 6-5.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Haha!! Peanut head Manning sucks a dick!

:lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Bwaahahahahahahahahaha!

Colts got fucking smoked as predicted. Making $250 on the game is just gravy.

So now they are 6-5, 1-2 in the division and 4-4 in the conference. NY & NE have 3 game leads on them. Pitt & Balt have 2 game leads on them. And all of those teams are 6-2 or better in the conference. So Indy can pretty much forget the 1, 2, 5, & 6 seeds. KC is a game up on them and SD has them head-to-head, so they have a disadvantage for the 3 seed. Their only real shot is to take their division and get the 4 seed. And right now they are tied with Jax but lose on all the tiebreakers - H2H, Div, & Conf.

They really looked like shit tonight. Manning was cringing before the hits, the entire team's body language said "loser", and Peyton is now returning to form and throwing his teammates under the bus again. I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas beats them next week.

One thing I noticed tonight: Indy's players are a bunch of pussies. How com they need a trainer to come out and attend to them every time they get tackled? Is it to wipe their tears away?
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Luminiferous wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:

That's it, i'm OUT.
Peyton Manning: 31/48 285 2 TD 4 INT.

Yup, it's all on the Refs. Maybe Polian can get some more rules changed.
Yeah, coming on the heels of 7 picks in 2 weeks you know it's just a matter of time: The new and improved 5 yard rule
Defenders must maintain a 5 yard gap from Colts receivers at all times.
gatomike
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by gatomike »

LAglamrocker wrote:whats Mannings playoff record?
Whats his record against Philip Rivers led chargers,I thought it could not get better then the game he threw six picks against us a few years ago,or maybe the back to back play off losses we handed them.This will do though when is the last time they lost by that many points at home in primetime.

Good to see my team play two prime time games in a short span and not get embarrassed that KC loss was just a fluke.

Fuck it was almost sad as I was watching the post game show on NFL network how bad they were sucking the chargers nuts.Well its almost December and Rivers led Chargers have never lost yet in that month so lets hope it stays that way.

I smell a Rivers MVP and even if we have to go through our playoff nemesis the pats and jets I feel a win in the superbowl.

It will be nice too see the colts out of the playoffs for once.

Just think what our record would be if it was not for holdouts or injuries.
JStar
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by JStar »

gatomike wrote:
Whats his record against Philip Rivers led chargers,I thought it could not get better then the game he threw six picks against us a few years ago,or maybe the back to back play off losses we handed them.This will do though when is the last time they lost by that many points at home in primetime.

Good to see my team play two prime time games in a short span and not get embarrassed that KC loss was just a fluke.

Fuck it was almost sad as I was watching the post game show on NFL network how bad they were sucking the chargers nuts.Well its almost December and Rivers led Chargers have never lost yet in that month so lets hope it stays that way.

I smell a Rivers MVP and even if we have to go through our playoff nemesis the pats and jets I feel a win in the superbowl.

Or Special-fucking-teams!!!! bro... looked good today.... don't know about our SB chances... if we keep getting injuries to recievers/tight ends/running backs its gonna get tough... even with #17
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

gatomike wrote:

Just remember: Norv Turner is coaching the Chargers. That guarantees they will never win a super bowl.

Example from last night: going for the field goal on 4th and goal from the 2 yard line. Norv pussied up, even though: 1) the Chargers had a good lead, 2) the offense was rolling, 3) the defensive line was dominating and even if they didn't get the TD they'd have the Colts pinned by the end zone. Norv doesn't have the killer instinct, he just plays it safe most of the time.

And this is from a Chargers fan. That really bothered me. Have some confidence in your team, Norv. Sack up a little.
JStar
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by JStar »

absolutely correct and also what about when rivers was sacked on 3rd down at a 3rd and goal from the 2.... I couldnt believe they didnt run tolbert up the middle there.... why the pass play????

having said that.... love the D... Weddle....Cason...Garay....Barnes....Applewhite could go on and on.... And Phillips was massive last week and I havent been his biggest fan at times..... best move getting rid of Merriman
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

gatomike wrote:
LAglamrocker wrote:I smell a Rivers MVP
At 6-5? Better win the rest of the games if you're expecting that.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

tin00can wrote:Just remember: Norv Turner is coaching the Chargers. That guarantees they will never win a super bowl.

Example from last night: going for the field goal on 4th and goal from the 2 yard line. Norv pussied up, even though: 1) the Chargers had a good lead, 2) the offense was rolling, 3) the defensive line was dominating and even if they didn't get the TD they'd have the Colts pinned by the end zone. Norv doesn't have the killer instinct, he just plays it safe most of the time.

And this is from a Chargers fan. That really bothered me. Have some confidence in your team, Norv. Sack up a little.
As much as I like to knock Norv Turner, the field goal was the right call. The Chargers had a 19 point lead with 5.25 remaining and they were on the road where Manning & Polian's refs can put up points quickly. The field goal gave SD a 3 TD lead, and with the way their defense was playing it was more than enough in case of something fluke against their mediocre special teams like a runback on the kickoff and an onside kick.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

johnk5150 wrote:
gatomike wrote:
Felix Hernandez won the Cy Young this year despite playing on the Mariners and having a sub-par record. In the age of stat counting, wins might be discounted as a result.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

johnk5150 wrote:
gatomike wrote:
Rivers should also get credit for elevating an offense that was missing key components for long stretches of the season. And the special teams meltdowns over the first 6-7 games weren't his fault. I think an argument can be made that the Chargers would be 4-7 or 3-8 without Rivers. I say 9 wins and the division gets him the MVP. He has to be the clear front-runner at this point.

After the last 2 games I think Manning would have to be somewhere around 4th on the MVP list, way behind Rivers and also behind Brady & Vick.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

The Colts suck. Their line is awful. They have too many injuries.

I'm not gonna talk shit about Manning, he is still one of the top 3 or 4 QBs in the league and almost every team would kill to have him. But the Colts are not going anywhere this season and everyone besides We13 knows it.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Manning's QB rating last night: 59.8
Over the past 4 games: 73.8 (7 TDs & 9 INTs)

And QB Ratings for the season:
Rank QB Team Games Rating
1. Michael Vick - PHI - 8 - 106.0
2. Tom Brady - NWE - 11 - 105.8
3. Philip Rivers - SDG - 11 - 104.9
4. Matt Cassel - KAN - 11 - 99.7
5. Roethlisberger PIT - 7 - 99.1
6. Vince Young TEN - 9 - 98.6
7. Aaron Rodgers GNB - 11 - 97.4
8. Kyle Orton DEN - 11 - 96.0
9. Tony Romo DAL - 6 - 94.9
10. Matt Ryan ATL - 11 - 94.4
11. Joe Flacco BAL - 11 - 93.2
12. Drew Brees NOR - 11 - 92.7
13. David Garrard JAC -10 - 92.7
14. Matt Schaub HOU - 11 - 92.6
15. Peyton Manning IND - 11 - 90.8

That puts Manning in the middle of the pack this season. He is a great QB who is having an off year. Yes there have been a lot of injuries on his team but other QBs have had to deal with that stuff as well. 7 INTs in 2 games falls squarely on the QB unless there have been a lot of bobbles by receivers and those INTs were mostly errant throws. Manning looks confused at times, something that we usually don't see out of him(until the playoffs anyway). So I'm going to stick with the statement of HOF QB having an off year.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Right, and I'll stick with my statement that most teams in the NFL would take Manning if they had the chance. All but maybe 5.
WTF

Post by WTF »

Crazy Levi wrote:Right, and I'll stick with my statement that most teams in the NFL would take Manning if they had the chance. All but maybe 5.
Absolutely. I like Manning as a QB and he seems like a good dude. I only root against him when the Pats are playing the Colts. I root against the TEAM every week due to Greg.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

WTF wrote:Absolutely. I like Manning as a QB and he seems like a good dude. I only root against him when the Pats are playing the Colts. I root against the TEAM every week due to Greg.
Yeah, P13 could make someone root against Mother Teresa. The two reasons to root against Indy: P13 and Bill Polian
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

SkyDog112046 wrote:He is a great QB who is having an off year. Yes there have been a lot of injuries on his team but other QBs have had to deal with that stuff as well. 7 INTs in 2 games falls squarely on the QB unless there have been a lot of bobbles by receivers and those INTs were mostly errant throws. Manning looks confused at times, something that we usually don't see out of him(until the playoffs anyway). So I'm going to stick with the statement of HOF QB having an off year.
Let's not forget to place blame where it's rightly due..

The refs..
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Luminiferous wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:He is a great QB who is having an off year. Yes there have been a lot of injuries on his team but other QBs have had to deal with that stuff as well. 7 INTs in 2 games falls squarely on the QB unless there have been a lot of bobbles by receivers and those INTs were mostly errant throws. Manning looks confused at times, something that we usually don't see out of him(until the playoffs anyway). So I'm going to stick with the statement of HOF QB having an off year.
Let's not forget to place blame where it's rightly due..

The refs..
Yeah, I know. How they don't call a penalty against Indy's opponent on every play just boggles the mind. Clearly they'd be 11-0 if the refs weren't out to get them.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

6-5
There's a fork in this road and it may have just been stuck into the Colts season.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
WTF wrote:Absolutely. I like Manning as a QB and he seems like a good dude. I only root against him when the Pats are playing the Colts. I root against the TEAM every week due to Greg.
Yeah, P13 could make someone root against Mother Teresa. The two reasons to root against Indy: P13 and Bill Polian
And to be fair, the only reason to not like the Pats is Belicheat. It's hard not to appreciate Brady's skills, and he doesn't come off as a prick either.
LitaJett
Playing Frat Parties

Post by LitaJett »

That's it, i'm OUT.
I thought The Steelers' fans were the only ones who claim the refs were out to get them? I guess not.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

“San Diego did a good job,” Manning said. “Offensively, we didn’t do a real good job. I didn’t do a real good job. Everybody needs to play better, I need to play better, our execution needs to improve.”
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?