The COLTS Road BACK To The Superbowl Starts Sunday!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

The COLTS Road BACK To The Superbowl Starts Sunday!!

Post by poizond13 »

Take note! I will bring this thread back in February when the Colts are carrying home the Lombardi trophy from Dallas!

DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Re: The COLTS Road BACK To The Superbowl Starts Sunday!!

Post by KillDevilHill »

:lol:
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

I HATE to agree with p13 but he is absolutely correct.
ImageImage
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Maybe the AFC Champioship, but not the Super Bowl.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Wanna bet?.......oh, wait.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

poizond13 wrote:Take note! I will bring this thread back in February when the Colts are carrying home the Lombardi trophy from Dallas!

You are a fraud.

Nothing you say here has any validity.

GET LOST!!!
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

poizond13 wrote:Take note! I will bring this thread back in February when the Colts are carrying home the Lombardi trophy from Dallas!

Didn't you lose a bet?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Machado wrote:

You are a fraud.

Nothing you say here has any validity.

GET LOST!!!
Eat shit, fag.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Not this shit again. Didn't you learn anything about running your mouth off last year?
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

SkyDog112046 wrote:Not this shit again. Didn't you learn anything about running your mouth off last year?
Like his hero Vince Neil, P13 doesn't learn from his mistakes and we can look forward to seeing him fuck up again.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
bigpaparob74
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by bigpaparob74 »

Colts fans have the shortest memory and the biggest playoff choke artist of all time...Peyton Manning.

Hands down, he is the best regular season QB of all time, but his playoff record and stats suck.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

bigpaparob74 wrote:Colts fans have the shortest memory and the biggest playoff choke artist of all time...Peyton Manning.
My best friend has been a season ticket holder for fifteen years. He's an eternal pessimist when it comes to the Colts. Every game I've attended with him he expects the worst.

I'd venture to say he's worse with the Colts than I am with the Cubs.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

johnk5150 wrote:
bigpaparob74 wrote:Colts fans have the shortest memory and the biggest playoff choke artist of all time...Peyton Manning.
My best friend has been a season ticket holder for fifteen years. He's an eternal pessimist when it comes to the Colts. Every game I've attended with him he expects the worst.

That's funny. I Have had season tickets for 11 or 12 years and I can tell you one thing about Indianapolis...we have the worst football fans in the world. It's getting better, but there are still too many people there socializing and sitting on their fucking hands. Now granted I have 3 tickets in the Club section on the visitor side, so they aren't cheap seats, but still YOU ARE AT A FOOTBALL GAME. Fucking wear a jersey not a suit and cheer. The guy 2 rows in front of literally turned around last year and told the guy one row in front of me to keep it down. Really??? Like I said it's getting better.

A pic from my seat....

ImageImage
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

makaveli wrote:
johnk5150 wrote: That's funny. I Have had season tickets for 11 or 12 years and I can tell you one thing about Indianapolis...we have the worst football fans in the world. It's getting better, but there are still too many people there socializing and sitting on their fucking hands. Now granted I have 3 tickets in the Club section on the visitor side, so they aren't cheap seats, but still YOU ARE AT A FOOTBALL GAME. Fucking wear a jersey not a suit and cheer. The guy 2 rows in front of literally turned around last year and told the guy one row in front of me to keep it down. Really??? Like I said it's getting better.

A pic from my seat....

My buddy has that exact same tickets on the other 40. I went to the first regular season game with him. While tailgating the fans found out Brady was injured for the season and the party officially started. That the Bears won that game on that Sunday couldn't dampen the Colts fans as their nemesis was offically off the radar for the whole year.

$tevil
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

Ahhhh yes......I remember that VERY fondly.
ImageImage
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

makaveli wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:

That's funny. I Have had season tickets for 11 or 12 years and I can tell you one thing about Indianapolis...we have the worst football fans in the world. It's getting better, but there are still too many people there socializing and sitting on their fucking hands. Now granted I have 3 tickets in the Club section on the visitor side, so they aren't cheap seats, but still YOU ARE AT A FOOTBALL GAME. Fucking wear a jersey not a suit and cheer. The guy 2 rows in front of literally turned around last year and told the guy one row in front of me to keep it down. Really??? Like I said it's getting better.

A pic from my seat....

Interested in giving me your Colts / Chargers tickets? My boy loves the Chargers and wants to go.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

Sorry brah....I don't give up my tickets EVER.
ImageImage
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:FIXED!!

poizond13 wrote:Take note! I will bring this thread back in February when the Colts are at home watching some other team carry home the Lombardi trophy from Dallas!

Ol' peanut head!
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

makaveli wrote:Sorry brah....I don't give up my tickets EVER.

Bastard.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
OverMe
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by OverMe »

Facedown wrote:Wanna bet?.......oh, wait.
bane

Post by bane »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Oh well, I guess the Colts' road to the Superbowl leads through their local ticket agency.

No big deal though. It's not like they lost to a division foe, right Pinhead13? OOOhhh, wait a second....

BWWAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

SkyDog112046 wrote:Oh well, I guess the Colts' road to the Superbowl leads through their local ticket agency.

No big deal though. It's not like they lost to a division foe, right Pinhead13? OOOhhh, wait a second....

BWWAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL! Seriously?? You're gonna write off the Colts after ONE GAME. HAHA, good luck with that one.

No doubt, it was a tough loss. Credit to the Texans, they came out with a good game plan and executed it to perfection. I am not sure what happened to our run defense. I will have to go back and look at the tape, but it was not pretty. Defensively, as a whole, it was a pretty poor effort from start to finish. Our offense looked great, just too many mistakes and the inability to finish drives. Offensive line will need to polish up. Make no mistake, we will make the adjustments, and we will come out strong next week. The road to the promised land is not always a smooth one and I guarantee you no one in that locker room is panicking right now.

bane

Post by bane »

Dude, that wasn't just a "tough loss", that was the most pathetic run defense I've ever seen. They didn't just lose. They got their asses kicked.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

bane wrote:Dude, that wasn't just a "tough loss", that was the most pathetic run defense I've ever seen. They didn't just lose. They got their asses kicked.
Is naming your kid Arian the most offensive thing you can possibly do?

$tevil
bane

Post by bane »

johnk5150 wrote:
bane wrote:Dude, that wasn't just a "tough loss", that was the most pathetic run defense I've ever seen. They didn't just lose. They got their asses kicked.
Is naming your kid Arian the most offensive thing you can possibly do?
Only if you spell it with a "y".

I was just thinking, if the Texans and Foster were able to destroy the Colts run defense like that, what do you think Johnson and Tennessee are going to do? If there isn't panic in Indy right now, I guarantee there is serious worry. The Superbowl hangover appears to be in full effect.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

I'm not too concerned about it. Our run defense was stout all of last year, and we have the exact same personnel back this year. I'm sure there will be a re-emphasis put on it this week, coaches will look at the tape, see exactly what went wrong, and correct it. Pretty simple.

johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

bane wrote:
I was just thinking, if the Texans and Foster were able to destroy the Colts run defense like that, what do you think Johnson and Tennessee are going to do? If there isn't panic in Indy right now, I guarantee there is serious worry. The Superbowl hangover appears to be in full effect.
I usually spend most of October in Indy. My main client is VERY worried about their defense right now.

Leonard Weaver was just Theismanned.

$tevil
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

I'm sure people outside of the organization will panic. But when you really look at it, the Colts didn't get dominated. They played relatively well, and they lost because they failed to do the little things right. Penalties, dropped balls, missed tackles, missed blocks, are really what made the difference in this game. Most of those big runs could have been avoided by making simple tackles. We will get it taken care of and we will be fine, mark my words.