What NFL division do u like watching the most?

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

What NFL division do u like watching the most?

Post by Heenan Snuka »

doesnt necessarily have to be "ur team's" division

just as a whole, which divison do u like to watch...where u like most or all of the teams in that division, or u like the rivalries, or the fact they always play at a certain time, or that they are in a certain type of climate

I love the AFC north...they always have the best rivalries

Bengal-Browns-Steelers-Ravens are all great rivals and play fun games, in the cold and snow, and I love how they are always at a 1PM start-time

I also like the AFC East - Bills- Jets-Pats-Dolphins...great and fun games to watch (except Miami's home games)...

I also like the NFC South...I like the dome teams, the hard-nosed defensive teams, and the fact those teams win on the road a lot

I dont like too much West coast football...something about football in the sun and warm weather bothers me, it's just always seemed lame and overall the games are boring...lotta blowouts...and also by the time 4pm rolls around, I've already had my fill of football for the day, as I "save up" for Sunday night and Monday night football...the exception is i like watching Raiders games...always close and quirky

I also never cared for NFC east action...not sure why...even though they get the most hype
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.