Reminder: The Colts LOST

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Reminder: The Colts LOST

Post by Facedown »

in the playoffs this year.
Oh, and the Super Bowl last year.
just in case any of you Colts trolls forgot.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: Reminder: The Colts LOST

Post by Machado »

Facedown wrote:in the playoffs this year.
don't forget to add-
the playoffs in 2008 at san diego.

that was another loss!!!
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Damn, they lose so many times it's hard to keep track.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Facedown wrote:Damn, they lose so many times it's hard to keep track.
which i find very unusual because according to junior, he leads people to believe his team never loses and the star QB never makes a mistake on the field.

the losses are adding up
peyton is not very good in big games.
he losses more than he wins.

this loss, added to the SB loss last year, has to taste bad in Junior's tummy!!
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Peyton is now career 9-10 lifetime in the playoffs. TIme to let Curtis Painter play 8)
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
LitaJett
Playing Frat Parties

Post by LitaJett »

Facedown wrote:in the playoffs this year.
You forgot to mention they lost at home!
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Sure, we lost. But at the end of the year, only one team can end on a win. That won't be us this year, but there's nothing to be ashamed of about that. We fought hard, within the rules, and did the best we could with the cards we were dealt. I'm genuinely excited about this team going forward. No telling what would have happened this year if we didn't have 18 people on IR.

Cheating, on the other hand, is something to be ashamed about. It's something you can never take back, and anything you've won while cheating will ALWAYS have an asterisk next to it. I can rest happily knowing my team didn't cheat. Others on this board don't have that luxury.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

LitaJett
Playing Frat Parties

Post by LitaJett »

poizond13 wrote:Sure, we lost. But at the end of the year, only one team can end on a win. That won't be us this year, but there's nothing to be ashamed of about that. We fought hard, within the rules, and did the best we could with the cards we were dealt. I'm genuinely excited about this team going forward. No telling what would have happened this year if we didn't have 18 people on IR.

Cheating, on the other hand, is something to be ashamed about. It's something you can never take back, and anything you've won while cheating will ALWAYS have an asterisk next to it. I can rest happily knowing my team didn't cheat. Others on this board don't have that luxury.
Why bring the Patriots into this. Your team lost, your team blew it to the Jets. The Patriots have nothing to do with this conversation.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LitaJett wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Sure, we lost. But at the end of the year, only one team can end on a win. That won't be us this year, but there's nothing to be ashamed of about that. We fought hard, within the rules, and did the best we could with the cards we were dealt. I'm genuinely excited about this team going forward. No telling what would have happened this year if we didn't have 18 people on IR.

Why bring the Patriots into this. Your team lost, your team blew it to the Jets. The Patriots have nothing to do with this conversation.
Because this thread was posted as a reaction by a butthurt Pats fan in response to another thread I started about the Pats. Also, it's important to note, that while losing sucks, it's nothing to hang your head about. Other things, such as cheating, and showing poor character, are something to be ashamed about and tarnishes your entire franchise.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

poizond13 wrote:Sure, we lost. But at the end of the year, only one team can end on a win.
But eight teams will finish higher than the Colts.

And if the best your team can do is a 3 game 11 int stretch, then that's just not that good. And stop whining about injuries. That's the game, and the Colts were hardly the only team missing key personnel.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:
LitaJett wrote:

Because this thread was posted as a reaction by a butthurt Pats fan in response to another thread I started about the Pats. Also, it's important to note, that while losing sucks, it's nothing to hang your head about. Other things, such as cheating, and showing poor character, are something to be ashamed about and tarnishes your entire franchise.
In your troll opinion, which means nothing.
Keep bringing it up, it's all you have.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote: Cheating, on the other hand, is something to be ashamed about. It's something you can never take back, and anything you've won while cheating will ALWAYS have an asterisk next to it. I can rest happily knowing my team didn't cheat. Others on this board don't have that luxury.
Hey moron.

How about the other 90 percent of us who don't give a shit about the Patriots?

What does that have to do with us hating your guts for (among other things) your endless Colts trolling, and refusal to accept that they are closer to the Buffalo Bills then the Steelers?

Seriously...fuck you. The COLTS road BACK to losing another Super Bowl was a failure, just like you. Got nothing to do with cheating or anything else...the Colts didn't even get a chance to lose to the Patriots this year, cause they choked...like they do every year except one.

Seeya and your COLTS next year.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

demolition23 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Sure, we lost. But at the end of the year, only one team can end on a win.
Colts were hardly the only team missing key personnel.
What other teams have 18 on IR? I'll wait.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote: Cheating, on the other hand, is something to be ashamed about. It's something you can never take back, and anything you've won while cheating will ALWAYS have an asterisk next to it. I can rest happily knowing my team didn't cheat. Others on this board don't have that luxury.
Hey moron.

How about the other 90 percent of us who don't give a shit about the Patriots?

What does that have to do with us hating your guts for (among other things) your endless Colts trolling, and refusal to accept that they are closer to the Buffalo Bills then the Steelers?

Seriously...fuck you. The COLTS road BACK to losing another Super Bowl was a failure, just like you. Got nothing to do with cheating or anything else...the Colts didn't even get a chance to lose to the Patriots this year, cause they choked...like they do every year except one.

Seeya and your COLTS next year.
Eat shit, Redskins fan. The Redskins are the biggest joke in the league and only get worse every year. :lol:

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote: In your troll opinion, which means nothing.

FearsOfGun
Purr. Purr. Purr.

Post by FearsOfGun »

On the other hand, I'm sure Saints fans can rest easy knowing their team won last year.
I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

- Nick Cave

FearsOfGun is a chick.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:What other teams have 18 on IR? I'll wait.
Thought you weren't using excuses? Of course you will, you're a troll.

poizond13 wrote:Because this thread was posted as a reaction by a butthurt Pats fan in response to another thread I started about the Pats.
This Pats fan has nothing to be butthurt about. Pats are still in the playoffs. The only butthurt one was you because the lowly Colts lost AT HOME IN THE FIRST ROUND so to try and save face you made a pathetic cheating thread , which you always do because you have nothing else.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:
Facedown wrote: In your troll opinion, which means nothing.
Facedown wrote:I was going to post that you not put up your old failsafe troll spray pic but there it is and it's not working, you're still here.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:What other teams have 18 on IR? I'll wait.
Thought you weren't using excuses? Of course you will, you're a troll.

poizond13 wrote:Because this thread was posted as a reaction by a butthurt Pats fan in response to another thread I started about the Pats.
This Pats fan has nothing to be butthurt about. Pats are still in the playoffs. The only butthurt one was you because the lowly Colts lost AT HOME IN THE FIRST ROUND so to try and save face you made a pathetic cheating thread , which you always do because you have nothing else.
Actually, I started the thread in response to the baseless, ridiculous, and outrageous claims that the Colts get beneficial treatment from the refs, made by one of your boyfriends. This claim was so ridiculous on it's own, but to be coming from a Pats fan, made it that much more ludicrous. I thought it was important to point out the fact that YOUR team has been caught cheating, not vice versa. YOUR team was penalized by the league for flagrant and blatant cheating.

I am not butthurt that the Colts lost. We did the best we could with the cards we were dealt. We will come back strong next year and win a Superbowl in our own home city. And we'll do so without he benefit of cheating.

LitaJett
Playing Frat Parties

Post by LitaJett »

poizond13 wrote:We will come back strong next year and win a Superbowl in our own home city. And we'll do so without he benefit of cheating.
Do you never learn?
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote: I thought it was important to point out the fact that YOUR team has been caught cheating, not vice versa. YOUR team was penalized by the league for flagrant and blatant cheating.
Of course it was important, nobody here didn't know that.
YOU said they cheated in Super Bowls. You have proof? Of course not.
poizond13 wrote:I am not butthurt that the Colts lost. We did the best we could with the cards we were dealt. We will come back strong next year and win a Superbowl in our own home city. And we'll do so without he benefit of cheating.
If the Pats happen to win this year, did they cheat? What will be your excuse THIS time?
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

Id be mad at the pats to if they blew out the team that knocked my team out.
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:Sure, we lost.

The end!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:We will come back strong next year and win a Superbowl in our own home city.
[/color][/b]

You're not from Indianapolis Greg.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

poizond13 wrote:
demolition23 wrote:
Once a bitch, always a bitch.

You're act is old and tired. Much like the Colts in the NFL.

Come up with a new routing or a new character pronto!

Troll on!
Take your loss Jr.
Enjoy another lengthy off-season knowing your team let you down when it counted the most.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

If you said shit like that more often instead of the incessant trolling that you're so prone to you'd be less of a pariah around here. The Colts were dealt a bad hand this year. It happens. I don't share your confidence in them going forward, but what they accomplished this year with the injuries they had is pretty admirable.
chadcroz
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by chadcroz »

poizond13 wrote:
demolition23 wrote:
OK, your squad had 18 on IR. But 5 of them are rookies and 1 of them is a kicker. So really it's only 12.

The Packers have 15, including 3 rookies and no faggoty ass kickers. So it's a wash. And the Packers are still playing. And I hate the Packers. You making me put you in a box by using the Packers has now pissed me off. So just shut the fuck up.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Patriots have 15 and had the best record in the league.
:lol:
Excuse now, troll13?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Facedown wrote:Patriots have 15 and had the best record in the league.
:lol:
Excuse now, troll13?
Greg will claim those 15 weren't cheaters..
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil