EAT SHIT PATS FANS!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

EAT SHIT PATS FANS!

Post by poizond13 »

BWHAHAHHAHAHA. Your team got OWNED. Go home, suckers. Tom "big game" Brady choked away his third straight playoff game. :lol: Props to the Jets, they are playing great football and executing their game plan to perfection, much as I hate to admit it. I can't stand Rex Ryan but wow, what a job he's done with this team. Good for them and good for LT who finally beat the Pats in the playoffs.

But the big story here is Tom Brady playing a less than average game and being able to do absolutely NOTHING to keep his team from getting owned. At the end, we saw the glorious return of the Tom Brady face! :lol: :lol:

Last edited by poizond13 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: EAT SHIT PATS FANS!

Post by poizond13 »

Before some idiot Pats troll opens his mouth, yes, I know the Colts lost last weekend. But we were not expected to go deep into the playoffs due to the amount of injuries we sustained. No one expected us to do much and we finished admirably. The Pats, on the other hand, were odds on favorites to win it all. This must be considered a colossal FAILURE by their entire fanbase! :lol: :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

The Patriots were better as underdogs. Seems like every time they're heavily favoured, they underestimate the other team or something, I don't know what it is. But in the end, they've failed again and all the Brady talk can finally end. Thank God his little INT-free streak didn't last, too.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

poizond13 wrote:Take note! I will bring this thread back in February when the Colts are carrying home the Lombardi trophy from Dallas!

"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

MurrayFiend wrote:The Patriots were better as underdogs. Seems like every time they're heavily favoured, they underestimate the other team or something, I don't know what it is. But in the end, they've failed again and all the Brady talk can finally end. Thank God his little INT-free streak didn't last, too.
Amen to that! For all the bullshit talk about Brady being an amazing playoff quarterback, this is the 3rd game in a row he has choked away and played below average in, dating back to the 07 Superbowl. Seems like ever since the Pats videotapes were confiscated, Brady has not been a great playoff QB. Coincidence? :lol:

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Well, I'm not going to get into the whole 'cheating' talk, but I think he's definitely one of those guys who came out of the gate with some incredible results and there was nowhere to go but down. He's still an excellent quarterback who had a phenomenal season, but he's not been Mr. 'Perfect in the Playoffs' for some time.

And yes, I have to give respect to the Jets as well. What a performance and I look forward to the Championship Game next weekend. If the Steelers' and Jets' teams who showed up this week are in Pittsburgh on Sun. it oughtta be a hell of a match.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Must take a big man to boast about the team that just beat down his own team last week. Sure, it was an upset, but it was more on the coverage of the wide receivers than anything else. Great coverage. The Pats have a very young team and will be back next year.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Belichick also got out coached in this one. The fake punt was a terrible call that cost them big time. Also, they stuck with the run and short throws for far too long late in the fourth quarter when they were down double digits. That ate up way too much time and put them in a tough spot in the fourth and long which they decided to go for.

bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

poizond13 wrote:Belichick also got out coached in this one. The fake punt was a terrible call that cost them big time. Also, they stuck with the run and short throws for far too long late in the fourth quarter when they were down double digits. That ate up way too much time and put them in a tough spot in the fourth and long which they decided to go for.
The fake punt was a good call and would have worked if not for the fumble. The call was spot on, it was the execution that failed.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

TOM BRADY TURNS IN THIRD STRAIGHT PLAYOFF DISAPPOINTMENT

For a player with a reputation for being great in the clutch, Tom Brady sure has gone a long time without a good playoff game.

The New England Patriots’ stunning 28-21 loss to the New York Jets today makes Brady 0-3 in his last three games as a playoff starter. He hasn’t been on the winning side in the postseason in three years, and he hasn’t played well in defeat in any of the three losses since then.

The Patriots’ last three playoff losses — today against the Jets, last year against the Ravens and the Super Bowl against the Giants — haven’t been entirely Brady’s fault, by any stretch of the imagination. But they’ve certainly been partially Brady’s fault.

In those three playoff games, Brady has completed 81 of 135 passes for 719 yards, with five touchdowns and four interceptions. Terrible numbers? No. But don’t you want a future Hall of Famer, all-time great player to do better than 240 yards a game, with almost as many picks as touchdowns, in three straight losses?

And for all the talk that Brady is at his best when the chips are down, Brady turned in an ugly fourth quarter on Sunday against the Jets. Brady’s clock management was terrible: When the Patriots got the ball down 21-11 with 13 minutes to play, that should have been the time for Brady to show off his mastery of the hurry-up offense. Instead, Brady took his sweet old time, and the Patriots’ offense took almost eight minutes off the clock on a drive that ended on a fourth-down incomplete pass from Brady to Deion Branch.

Brady’s career is often measured against that of Peyton Manning: Part of the fun of being a sports fan is arguing about who the best is, and we want to state definitively which one of them is the best quarterback of his generation. Those who side with Manning cite his superior statistics, while those who pick Brady point out his better postseason record.

But if you think Brady is the best quarterback of this era because of what he’s done in the playoffs, then you have to grapple with the fact that what he’s done in the playoffs hasn’t been all that good lately.

No one can ever take away Tom Brady’s three Super Bowl rings, the regular-season MVP award he received following the 2007 season or the second MVP award he’ll surely receive in three weeks. But make no mistake: The Patriots’ three-game postseason losing streak means that Brady’s clutch reputation has been tarnished.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... pointment/

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

bigbuttskinner wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Belichick also got out coached in this one. The fake punt was a terrible call that cost them big time. Also, they stuck with the run and short throws for far too long late in the fourth quarter when they were down double digits. That ate up way too much time and put them in a tough spot in the fourth and long which they decided to go for.
The fake punt was a good call and would have worked if not for the fumble. The call was spot on, it was the execution that failed.
It wasn't a good call. You're on your own side of the field with plenty of time left. That was an unnecessary risk. You can't say whether or not he would have made it if he didn't bobble the snap. Bottom line, whether he made it or not, it was a bad call.

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Surprised the Pats fucked it up, but fair play to the Jets that showed up on both sides of the ball. The Jets D played Brady well, I'm not sure all the blame can be laid at his feet.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Just saw Brady in the post game presser, he looks like he's on the verge of tears. :lol: Maybe he should have stayed in and watched the Jets-Colts game last weekend instead of going out and watching a broadway play. :lol:

LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

The Jets won a great game, truth. And Brady choked, truth.

But it's a little ironic to see you throwing around the phrase ''choked again'', Pee :lol:
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Thats a cool website Greg!! I like this article from last week...

Manning deals with another early playoff exit

On the Colts’ biggest play of the year, a third-and-six from the Jets’ 32-yard line with 1:02 left, Peyton Manning rolled out to his right. He didn’t have anyone wide open, but found a small window to throw to The Blair White Project.

White couldn’t come up with the low throw, Adam Vinatieri made a long field goal, and the Jets had enough time to drive for the game-winner.

The Colts’ shortcomings this year is encapsulated in that play.

Manning didn’t trust his pass protection or receiver enough to beat the Jets on one of his staple plays. White made a good effort, but couldn’t pull it off. Indy’s offense had to settle for a red zone field goal in their penultimate drive, and couldn’t run the clock out in their last drive.

This just wasn’t a dominant offense by the end of the year, and it needed to be.

The injuries on the Colts offense got all the attention, but the injuries to their defense were more devastating. Starters Clint Session, Kelvin Haden, Jerraud Powers, Bob Sanders, and Melvin Bullitt were all long gone by Saturday night’s game.

Add it all up, and Manning, 35, was dealt his tenth playoff loss. This was the seventh time his Colts were one-and-out in the playoffs. :lol:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... yoff-exit/
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

bigbuttskinner wrote:
Yeah, good call, bad execution. It was the first playoff game for a lot of those players and they didn't play the way they did down the stretch this year. Brady didn't have a bad game, just not a great game. There were quite a few drops and no other Patriot seemed to step up and make a play.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Luminiferous wrote:Thats a cool website Greg!! I like this article from last week...

On the Colts’ biggest play of the year, a third-and-six from the Jets’ 32-yard line with 1:02 left, Peyton Manning rolled out to his right. He didn’t have anyone wide open, but found a small window to throw to The Blair White Project.

White couldn’t come up with the low throw, Adam Vinatieri made a long field goal, and the Jets had enough time to drive for the game-winner.

Manning didn’t trust his pass protection or receiver enough to beat the Jets on one of his staple plays. White made a good effort, but couldn’t pull it off. Indy’s offense had to settle for a red zone field goal in their penultimate drive, and couldn’t run the clock out in their last drive.

This just wasn’t a dominant offense by the end of the year, and it needed to be.

The injuries on the Colts offense got all the attention, but the injuries to their defense were more devastating. Starters Clint Session, Kelvin Haden, Jerraud Powers, Bob Sanders, and Melvin Bullitt were all long gone by Saturday night’s game.

Add it all up, and Manning, 35, was dealt his tenth playoff loss. This was the seventh time his Colts were one-and-out in the playoffs. :lol:

Let's compare Brady's stats this weekend VS Peyton's last weekend since you're intent on talking about the Colts:

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT RATING
P. Manning 18/26 225 8.7 1 0 108.7
T. Brady 29/45 299 6.6 2 1 89.0

Looks like Peyton clearly OUTPLAYED Brady in the playoffs, against the same defense. Peyton also had his team in position to win the game, ahead with about 50 seconds left. The Pats played from behind and never had a legitimate chance of winning that game. Brady's clock management was awful. He took way too many sacks. He missed some throws and failed to find the open man on many plays. He also threw a horrible pick that should have resulted in points. Brady played TERRIBLE.
Last edited by poizond13 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
bigbuttskinner wrote:
Yeah, good call, bad execution. It was the first playoff game for a lot of those players and they didn't play the way they did down the stretch this year. Brady didn't have a bad game, just not a great game. There were quite a few drops and no other Patriot seemed to step up and make a play.
Good call? :lol: Attempting a fake punt deep in your own territory with plenty of time left is a good call? :lol:

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

poizond13 wrote:Good call? :lol: Attempting a fake punt deep in your own territory with plenty of time left is a good call? :lol:
Did you watch the game? Neither team was really doing anything at the time and New England was trying to shake things up and get some momentum. There was a lane and the play would have worked, but Chung took his eye off the ball and fumbled.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Good call? :lol: Attempting a fake punt deep in your own territory with plenty of time left is a good call? :lol:
Did you watch the game? Neither team was really doing anything at the time and New England was trying to shake things up and get some momentum. There was a lane and the play would have worked, but Chung took his eye off the ball and fumbled.
Say what you will. The results of the play speak for themselves. It's a matter of opinion, but I'm pretty sure most coaches would have never tried that. Nonetheless, the results speak for themselves. That play will fail more often than not and it was an unnecessary risk.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Thats a cool website Greg!! I like this article from last week...

Let's compare Brady's stats this weekend VS Peyton's last weekend since you're intent on talking about the Colts:

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT RATING
P. Manning 18/26 225 8.7 1 0 108.7
T. Brady 29/45 299 6.6 2 1 89.0

Looks like Peyton clearly OUTPLAYED Brady in the playoffs, against the same defense. Peyton also had his team in position to win the game, ahead with about 50 seconds left. The Pats played from behind and never had a legitimate chance of winning that game. Brady's clock management was awful. He took way too many sacks. He missed some throws and failed to find the open man on many plays. He also threw a horrible pick that should have resulted in points. Brady played TERRIBLE.
I'm not as intent on talking about the Colts as you are intent to continue crying that Brady still had a better year than your team..

and by pointing out BOTH teams got owned by a number 6 seed.

I never claimed the better between the game stats Greg, just pointed out that Peyton ALSO lost AGAIN.. :lol:
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Luminiferous wrote:
I never claimed the better between the game stats Greg, just pointed out that Peyton ALSO lost AGAIN.. :lol: [/b][/color]
Before some idiot Pats troll opens his mouth, yes, I know the Colts lost last weekend.

Nice try, troll, but you could've saved yourself some time if you read my 2nd post.

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

poizond13 wrote:Say what you will. The results of the play speak for themselves. It's a matter of opinion, but I'm pretty sure most coaches would have never tried that. Nonetheless, the results speak for themselves. That play will fail more often than not and it was an unnecessary risk.
Most coaches are afraid to take risks. Belichick isn't, and that's one of the reasons he has 3 Superbowl rings with New England and 2 as defensive coordinator with the Giants.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Say what you will. The results of the play speak for themselves. It's a matter of opinion, but I'm pretty sure most coaches would have never tried that. Nonetheless, the results speak for themselves. That play will fail more often than not and it was an unnecessary risk.
Most coaches are afraid to take risks. Belichick isn't, and that's one of the reasons he has 3 Superbowl rings with New England and 2 as defensive coordinator with the Giants.
Lately his risks have been failing. Lately, he's been showing why most coaches are more conservative in these situations. Remember 4th and 1? :lol:

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

poizond13 wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:
Lately his risks have been failing. Lately, he's been showing why most coaches are more conservative in these situations. Remember 4th and 1? :lol:
You mean the play where the refs fucked up the spot of the ball by not giving Faulk forward progress? I remember that.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
I never claimed the better between the game stats Greg, just pointed out that Peyton ALSO lost AGAIN.. :lol: [/b][/color]
Before some idiot Pats troll opens his mouth, yes, I know the Colts lost last weekend.

Nice try, troll, but you could've saved yourself some time if you read my 2nd post.
I hate the Patriots Greg, so I'm not a Patriots troll, therefor I can respond to anything you say son.. :P

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

C'mon SkyDog, Greggers clearly started this thread to bait you into bickering with him. Resist.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
You mean the play where the refs fucked up the spot of the ball by not giving Faulk forward progress? I remember that.
No, you're mistaken. I'm talking about the play where Faulk bobbled the ball and lost his ability to maintain forward progress. The refs made the right call and Belichick suffered the ultimate embarrassment, one that no one will ever forget. :lol:

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Luminiferous wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:

I hate the Patriots Greg, so I'm not a Patriots troll, therefor I can respond to anything you say son.. :P
True, what was I thinking? You're just a regular troll.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:I hate the Patriots Greg, so I'm not a Patriots troll, therefor I can respond to anything you say son.. :P
True, what was I thinking? You're just a regular troll.
I will always be Obi Wan to your Yoda in trolling Greg...