THE LA LAKERS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Re: THE LA LAKERS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

Post by nycyankee »

This game was lost by the Lakers when Phil Jackson took out Bynum and put in the bitch Gasol. Good coaching. lol

Dallas played a terrible game, they missed like 50 wide open shots and still won the game. This series ends on Sunday. Mavs win by a blowout: 98-74.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

I think Kobe's mad.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

WHY ARE THE STUPID COCKROACHES COMING OUT NOW, WHERE WERE YA FOR THE LAST 3 YRS?!?1 YEAH THOUGHT SO, FUCK OFF GO WATCH FAKE ASS SPORTS LIKE WRESTLING & BASEBALL, OR SPORTS LIKE NASCAR, WHERE MEN STAND CROTCH BY CROTCH.

FUCK YOU ALL, FAGS - NEXT YR THE MAGIC WILL PROVIDE THEIR STAR PLAYER TO THE LAKERS, AS USUAL, & THEN WE'LL SEE KOBE WIN 4 MORE RINGS.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

grishnak boss wrote:WHY ARE THE STUPID COCKROACHES COMING OUT NOW, WHERE WERE YA FOR THE LAST 3 YRS?!?1 YEAH THOUGHT SO, FUCK OFF GO WATCH FAKE ASS SPORTS LIKE WRESTLING & BASEBALL, OR SPORTS LIKE NASCAR, WHERE MEN STAND CROTCH BY CROTCH.

FUCK YOU ALL, FAGS - NEXT YR THE MAGIC WILL PROVIDE THEIR STAR PLAYER TO THE LAKERS, AS USUAL, & THEN WE'LL SEE KOBE WIN 4 MORE RINGS.

LOL. You are a joke.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

That's really all you have Grish?
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

I don't care much about basketball but I'm glad the Lakers are losing.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

I'm the farthest thing from a Lakers fan, but I think you guys are gloating a little early. I wouldn't be shocked in the least if LA came back and won this series. If it's one thing that we've learned through the years about Dallas, it's that they have no balls.

If LA can manage to win game 4 (I think they will), they'll most certainly win game 5 in LA. Then there will be an UNGODLY amount of pressure on Dallas to win game 6 at home and I can see them folding big time. And there's no way they win a game 7 in LA.

Lakers in 7.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

johnk5150 wrote:That's really all you have Grish?
I FOUND THIS SHIT TOO:

Seems everyone has a theory as to why the Lakers have fallen behind Dallas in the Western Conference semifinals series, ranging from disinterest to fatigue to trust issues to their age and being too soft.

Here’s another: relationship drama.

Pau Gasol, who has seemed somewhat melancholy lately on and off the court, reportedly was dumped by his girlfriend, Sylvia Lopez Castro two weeks ago. MediaTakeOut.com claims an unnamed Lakers wife might have talked Lopez Castro out of the relationship, resulting in the two players engaging in a heated argument over their women.

Now, the players reportedly are not talking, which can’t be good for team chemistry.

Whether the report is true, something definitely is off with Gasol. At times, he has played soft; other times he looks as mobile as a wooden soldier.

And there are his numbers. In eight playoff games, he has averaged 13.6 points and 7.8 rebounds, down from his regular-season averages of 18.8 points and 7.8 rebounds.

For more pics of the couple, click below.

:lol:

GreazyCapri
Headlining Clubs

Post by GreazyCapri »

grishnak boss wrote:NEXT YR THE MAGIC WILL PROVIDE THEIR STAR PLAYER TO THE LAKERS, AS USUAL
:cry:
ImageImage
Stoner wrote:Everyone here sucks.
Blizzard of Cos
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

grishnak boss wrote:WHY ARE THE STUPID COCKROACHES COMING OUT NOW, WHERE WERE YA FOR THE LAST 3 YRS?!?1 YEAH THOUGHT SO, FUCK OFF GO WATCH FAKE ASS SPORTS LIKE WRESTLING & BASEBALL, OR SPORTS LIKE NASCAR, WHERE MEN STAND CROTCH BY CROTCH.

Lame.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

poizond13 wrote:WHY ARE THE STUPID COCKROACHES COMING OUT NOW, WHERE WERE YA FOR THE LAST 3 YRS?!?1 YEAH THOUGHT SO, FUCK OFF GO WATCH FAKE ASS SPORTS LIKE WRESTLING & BASEBALL, OR SPORTS LIKE NASCAR, WHERE MEN STAND CROTCH BY CROTCH.

Hey P13, are ya getting pumped up for next year!? :lol:

I can't believe the Lake Show's goin' out like that, I don't like the Mavs very much.
ImageImageImage
Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Artemis2085 »

Punk wrote:I'm the farthest thing from a Lakers fan, but I think you guys are gloating a little early. I wouldn't be shocked in the least if LA came back and won this series. If it's one thing that we've learned through the years about Dallas, it's that they have no balls.

If LA can manage to win game 4 (I think they will), they'll most certainly win game 5 in LA. Then there will be an UNGODLY amount of pressure on Dallas to win game 6 at home and I can see them folding big time. And there's no way they win a game 7 in LA.

Lakers in 7.
Not a chance. And in regards to the Mavs to quote the late, great Gary Hart they "have big, brass balls". They are clearly getting some swagger about them. When they got down 91-82, for me (a 15 year fan of the Susan Lucci of the NBA!) it was deja' vu. And they came out ready to play. They made them get even clumsier, they put them on their heels and made them bust their bloated ass. The old Mavs would have caved, just like they did at San Antonio last year.

And this is coming from a very jaded fan. I'll never forget being at a Sammy Hagar/The Other Half show in 2006 and they put the game on the TV's that are all throughout the shed in Dallas. Dallas was about to win Game 2. Sammy says "Let's go ahead and have a victory party for the new world champions!'. Place went apeshit. And 8,000 people had one hell of a party that night. A week later the Heat were champions and I was gutted...
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

So the old Mavs were the ones that played every year, including last year, and the new and improved Mavs with the edge to close opponents out suddenly appeared this year?
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Plus there is no way Stern let's LA lose this. Possibly Jackson's last year? Possibly Queen James vs. Kobe?

No fucking way. LA in 7.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

killeverything wrote:Plus there is no way Stern let's LA lose this. Possibly Jackson's last year? Possibly Queen James vs. Kobe?

No fucking way. LA in 7.
Yeah, sure.

Grizzlies vs. Hawks all the way. :lol:
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Hootchietoad
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hootchietoad »

killeverything wrote:Plus there is no way Stern let's LA lose this. Possibly Jackson's last year? Possibly Queen James vs. Kobe?

No fucking way. LA in 7.
Sadly, this.
Image Image
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Hey Grishy

RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

So Grishy, because Kobe and Pau are fightly like little jr. high bitches the Lakers are this year's Cavs in the playoffs? shit, nobody is even fucking anybody else's Mom yet.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Space Bear wrote:

No fucking way. LA in 7.
Yeah, sure.

Grizzlies vs. Hawks all the way. :lol:
omg..... :? ........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

*flick* wrote:So Grishy, because Kobe and Pau are fightly like little jr. high bitches the Lakers are this year's Cavs in the playoffs? shit, nobody is even fucking anybody else's Mom yet.
THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING ABOUT YOUR POSTS IS THIS:

KUDOS!!!

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Skate4RnR wrote:Hey P13, are ya getting pumped up for next year!? :lol:

I can't believe the Lake Show's goin' out like that, I don't like the Mavs very much.
WHAT THE HELL WENT WRONG, DUDE?!?! WE LAUGHED, YOU ALL CRIED AND NOW, 3 YRS LATER THE LA LAKERS ARE GONNA BOW DOWN AND lET THAT PUSSY TEAM BEAT 'EM?

IF THIS GOES DOWN, KOBE IS GONNA RAPE AGAIN
Last edited by grishnak boss on Sat May 07, 2011 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rev.Sweetchops
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Rev.Sweetchops »

Lakers championship reign is over for a few more years. Time for some new blood to take the crown.

Kobe sucks :wink:
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

grishnak boss wrote:

WHAT THE HELL WENT WRONG, DUDE?!?! WE LAUGHED, YOU ALL CRIED AND NOW, 3 YRS LATER THE LA LAKERS ARE GONNA BOW DOWN AND lET THAT PUSSY TEAM BEAT 'EM?

KOBE GONNA RAPE AGAIN!

Best post of the entire thread.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Kobe and Pau in better days...

johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Punk wrote:I'm the farthest thing from a Lakers fan, but I think you guys are gloating a little early. I wouldn't be shocked in the least if LA came back and won this series. If it's one thing that we've learned through the years about Dallas, it's that they have no balls.

Lakers in 7.
If history has shown us anything it's that Dallas is capable of blowing a lead.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

*flick* wrote:
grishnak boss wrote:

KOBE GONNA RAPE AGAIN!

Best post of the entire thread.
THEY RAPIN' EERYONE OUT HERE!1!!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

I think that Phil Jackson is way overrated as a coach.During game 3 against the Mavs,he was heard screaming "Give the ball to Jordan".
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

50-32 halfway through the second. You mad?!
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Ok so maybe my calculations were slightly off.

Go Cleveland!