THE LA LAKERS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

THE LA LAKERS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

Post by grishnak boss »

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN, FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!

TIME TO ACKNOWLEDGE WHICH TEAM IS SUPERIOR, THE ONE THAT HAS THE MOST SPECTACULAR CLUTCH PLAYER AND 5 TIMES NBA CHAMPION, AND A LEGEND 10 TIME MULTIPLE RING WINNER/AMAZING STRATEGIST COACH, WITH A 7'0 SPANIARD WHO CAN SHOOT LIKE THE SMOOTHEST SG IN THE LEAGUE - THE ALL MIGHTY, ULTIMATE PROVEN CHAMPIONS FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS IN A ROW, THE:

L.A. LAKERS!!!

THIS YEAR WE'LL START WITH THE WORDS OF THE ULTIMATE DELUSIONAL BUTTHURT SORE LOSER, NONE OTHER THAN FORMER CENTER FOR THOSE GREEN WIMPS THE BOSTON CELTICS, KENDRICK PERKINS:

Former Celtics center Kendrick Perkins may no longer be part of the Celtics-Lakers rivalry, but that doesn't mean he's ready to abandon the feelings that come with that rivalry anytime soon.

In an interview with ESPN The Magazine, Perkins blasted his new conference rivals with some pretty strong words for both center Pau Gasol and head coach Phil Jackson.

According to CBSSports.com, Perkins and new teammate Kevin Durant were asked whether or not they thought the Lakers were the team to beat. Durant was political in his answers. Perk, on the other hand, came out swinging.

"Yesterday's news," he said. "I don't like Pau Gasol or Phil Jackson. Phil is arrogant. Pau is soft. Kobe [Bryant] tries to bring out his toughness, but he's still soft."

Perkins and guard Nate Robinson were traded to the Thunder on Feb. 24 for Jeff Green and Nenad Krstic. The former Boston center will finally make his first appearance for Oklahoma City on Monday night as he returns from a knee injury to take on Washington

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS FUCKING CLOWN? :lol: :lol: :lol: HE WAS LUCKY HE BLEW HIS FUCKING KNEE, OR HE WOULDVE BEEN PUT TO SHAME WITH THE REST OF THE GREEN FAGGOTS BACK IN 2010, THE YEAR THE LA LAKERS MADE THEIR MOST GLORIOUS CHAMPIONSHIP RUN - IF HE WAS AN ANCHOR TO THAT FUCKING TEAM, WHY WAS HE TRADED?!?!? BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING BIG MOUTH SHIT TALKER AND NOTHING ELSE, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

MARK MY WORDS FUCKING IDIOTS, 2011 LA LAKERS WILL THREE-PEAT.

HAND THE DAMN TROPHY ALREADY!!!

WINNING WINNING WINNING!!!

8) :idea: :idea:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
grishnak boss

Re: THE LA LAKERS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

Post by grishnak boss »

Lakers Win 50 Games, Again
Published by Mike Trudell on March 23, 2011 10:51 am

With Sunday evening’s victory over Portland, the Lakers hit the 50-win mark — now 51 after Tuesday’s win over Phoenix — for the fourth consecutive season, and 32nd time in their storied franchise history.

The NBA didn’t adopt an 82-game schedule until 1967-68, after which 29 of those 50-plus victory campaigns came.

The percentage of very successful seasons has been just as high under current owner Dr. Jerry Buss, who has seen his team post 50-win seasons 23 times since he took over in 1979-80.

Phil Jackson, meanwhile, has now won at least 50 games in 17 of his 20 seasons as an NBA head coach. Back on March 12 in Dallas, Jackson won his 600th career regular season game as coach of the Lakers, becoming the fifth coach in NBA history to win at least 600 with one franchise, joining Jerry Sloan (1,127 with Utah), Red Auerbach (795 with Boston), Gregg Popovich (793 with San Antonio) and his former coach Red Holzman (613 with New York).

Jackson is the only coach in league history to win better than 70 percent of his games (1,148-480, .705) and currently ranks fifth all-time in regular season victories, as well as first in playoff wins (225) and playoff win percentage (.697).

*Thanks to subhuman yeti for the useful info.*

sludge_ducks_sick
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by sludge_ducks_sick »

GO LAKERS. I would love to see them beat Boston & Shaq for the title. Then Kobe can rub it in Shaq's face immediately.
Aesop wrote: I suck, but I am always having fun.
^^Actual post, unlike Aesop's signature.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

The Spurs got to 50 first :razz:
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

The Lakers are now chasing the Spurs.

The next few weeks will be fucking interesting... 8)
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:The Lakers are now chasing the Spurs.

I agree! Now the fun begins. I also wonder if Milwaukee can upend Indy for the 8th spot in the Leastern Conference.
sludge_ducks_sick
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Rainbow Bright wrote:The Spurs got to 50 first :razz:
That's ok, you can have the Division Title and the LAKERS will take the NBA Title. AGAIN. :P
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

NICE.

NOW STEP ASIDE AND HAND THE DAMN TROPHY!

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Rainbow Bright wrote:

I agree! Now the fun begins. I also wonder if Milwaukee can upend Indy for the 8th spot in the Leastern Conference.
Does it matter? Neither team has a winning record, nor will they get out of the 1st round.
I love the first weekend of the playoffs. All day long starting in the morning (westcoast) into the night. Nothing but NBA playoffs baby!
Screw the NCAA!!
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

That's ok, you can have the Division Title

Not just fucking yet...

:lol:
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

yeahbuddy wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:

Does it matter? Neither team has a winning record, nor will they get out of the 1st round.
I love the first weekend of the playoffs. All day long starting in the morning (westcoast) into the night. Nothing but NBA playoffs baby!
Screw the NCAA!!
Because a even more shit-tastic team squeaking by a shit-tastic to earn a final spot only to be gang-raped by Derrick Rose is a form of sports schadenfreude. And that's always a plus.
Cyber Spirit
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Cyber Spirit »

If Miami win the East,LA are done.
Othewise LA will win it.
sludge_ducks_sick
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Cyber Spirit wrote:If Miami win the East,LA are done.
Othewise LA will win it.

:lol:
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

True, they're fucking on it this year.

But...

GET OUT MA WAY NIGGA!

SO I CAN DO THIS!

KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'?
ImageImageImage
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

In the final minute, the 7-foot Kaman jolted the 6-1 Fisher with a physical pick on the perimeter, with both players angered by the placement of his counterpart's elbows. Kaman and Fisher started jawing and eventually were separated by officials, who ejected Kaman and called a technical foul on Fisher with 28.8 seconds to go. [...]

Kaman made an apparent meet-me-in-the-parking-lot gesture at Fisher on the way off the floor, but Fisher turned down teammate Matt Barnes'(notes) joking offer of backup on the way out.

"I think I'm all right. My stepson is here, and he's been lifting weights," Fisher said with a laugh.

Pretty good "I'm a grown-up and not really concerned about this" shrug-off, Derek, especially since Kaman "refused to comment on the fracas on the way to his car," according to Beacham. Right or wrong, the guy willing to talk about it always comes out looking better than the guy who isn't.

But the last and best word on the fight-that-wasn't-and-never-will-be came from Kobe Bryant(notes), via the lovely and talented Dave McMenamin at ESPN Los Angeles. And of course it did, because as we all know, Kobe is clutch and a closer and finishes everything better than anyone, and this is inarguable (COUNT THE RINGZZZZ, ABBOTT):

"What's [Kaman] going to do, shoot [Fisher] with one of his bow and arrows? Give me a break," Kobe Bryant said, rolling his eyes. "Everybody talks tough in this league. Nobody is a fighter."

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

THE LAKERS WILL THREE-PEAT MORONS -

3 PEAT 3 PEAT 3 PEAT 3 PEAT 3 PEAT!!!

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

sludge_ducks_sick
Showcasing for A&R Reps

grishnak boss wrote:THIS IS THE 2011 CHAMPS BENCH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... PuzRcjgtGc

:shock: 8)
Shannon Brown is the most underrated player in the NBA this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EOKTpGA6z8

The dunk at 1:18 is just siiiiiick.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

those loser fucks Spurs are choking!, Boston coach is already making excuses. Bulls will be playing first 2 in LA!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

LOOK AT THE FUCKERS CHOKING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES:

CLEVELAND (AP)—As he left the arena, Cavaliers coach Byron Scott smiled and accepted fist bumps and congratulations from security guards lining the hallway.

“Coach,” one of them said, “we’re going to talk about this one all summer.”

And probably for many more.

Cleveland got the win it wanted most.
CLEVELAND - MARCH 29: LeBron James #6 of the Miami Heat drives to the basket in front of J.J. Hickson #21 of the Cleveland Cavaliers during the game on March 29, 2011 at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio.

Take that, LeBron.

Despite blowing a 23-point lead, the Cavs battled back to beat the Miami Heat 102-90 on Tuesday night, getting a small dose of satisfaction against James, the franchise’s biggest star who was making his second homecoming visit to Cleveland since bolting last summer.

J.J. Hickson(notes) scored 21, Anthony Parker(notes) scored 20 and unsung center Ryan Hollins(notes) threw around his weight for the Cavs, who were embarrassed by the Heat 118-90 on Dec. 2—a night when Cleveland fans unleashed pent-up hatred on James, the native son who scorned them.

This time, it was James who left the floor beaten. He finished with 27 points, 12 assists and 10 rebounds and had to endure another night of constant booing from fans who once cherished his every move but now view him as a bitter enemy for betraying them.

James took the loss in stride, giving the Cavs credit they deserved.

“Anytime we play anybody, we know we’re going to get the best out of them,” James said. “They came out and played extremely well. It was a good win for them.”

It was more than that for Cleveland.

James’ departure was a crippling blow to a city that hasn’t celebrated a championship since 1964, and a region desperate for something positive to happen.

For at least one night, Cleveland rocked again.

“This was for the fans and for their support,” Cavs guard Daniel Gibson(notes) said. “They’ve stayed behind us and this was a way of saying thank you.”

In the closing seconds, the sellout crowd of 20,562 cut loose at a victory even the most loyal Clevelander couldn’t have imagined. Cavs owner Dan Gilbert, who accused James of quitting in last year’s playoffs after the two-time MVP announced he was joining Dwyane Wade(notes) and Chris Bosh(notes) in a poorly conceived TV special, high-fived anyone within reach.

On the floor afterward, Parker, whose last 3-pointer with 2:47 left capped a 12-0 run and put the Heat away, addressed Cavs fans.

“You guys deserve it,” he said as the fans erupted.

Later, Parker said the Cavs were out to fix what went wrong on Dec. 2.

“The first time we played them here, we were embarrassed and they took a little from us,” he said. “This is the night that we wanted to get that back, for us, but more for the fans. That was great getting it back for them.”

James’ second homecoming didn’t begin smoothly.

He was delayed getting to the morning shootaround after his car and another following him were not allowed to enter the Cavs’ underground parking garage because he had not received clearance from his former team. James was eventually allowed in, but some in his party were not.

Gilbert didn’t miss a chance to take another swipe at James after the game, posting “Not in our garage!!” on his Twitter page.

The Cavaliers were a different team—literally—from the one that laid down against the Heat here in December. Injuries and trades have reduced Cleveland’s roster to a shell of the one James played with and helped win 60 games last season.

The Heat rallied from a 71-48 deficit, tying it at 83-all on Mike Bibby’s(notes) seventh 3-pointer with 7:03 left. But Miami, which wasted a chance to move into second place in the Eastern Conference standings, went scoreless for 4:24, allowing the Cavs to get just their 15th win—and most lopsided this season.

Wade added 24 for the Heat, who had their winning streak stopped at five.

Cleveland shot a season-high 56 percent from the field, a number that made coach Erik Spoelstra’s skin crawl.

“We got exactly what we deserved,” Spoelstra said. “They played harder than us. They came out with much more desperation and sense of urgency. We’re a little confused what our identity is.”

Baron Davis(notes) scored 10 points in his first start since coming to Cleveland in a trade. The Cavs also got a big lift from Hollins, who had 13 points, three blocks and played physically—something none of Cleveland’s players did in December.

Hollins stopped one of Wade’s drives with an elbow, exchanged words with Miami’s guard and knocked James’ headband off under the basket.

“I feel like if they’re more concerned about me, then that’s a good thing for our team,” Hollins said. “That’s the way I wanted to play tonight.”

There wasn’t the same venom and hatred that shrouded James’ first visit four months ago. The crowd was energetic but not as outwardly angry toward James, who was booed every time he touched the ball. Security was extremely high, but there were no reported incidents.

The teams took turns going on extended runs in a wild, back-and-forth third quarter.

Cleveland scored 18 straight and opened a 71-48 lead, sending their fans into a frenzy and putting the Heat in a deep hole. But Miami was a long way from done as Wade hit a pair of 3-pointers and scored 10 points in a 19-1 spurt that pulled the Heat within 72-67 on James’ jumper.

Christian Eyenga’s(notes) 3-pointer with 2 seconds left put the Cavs ahead 75-67. James flung a 3-pointer from a few steps beyond halfcourt to end the quarter, a shot that was initially ruled no good but changed after the officials reviewed TV replays between periods and determined there was a clock malfunction.

After the game, the NBA released a statement saying the shot actually should not have counted, but it was too late to change the score.

James arrived at the arena that was his pro basketball home for seven seasons at 5:12 p.m. Wearing headphones and a shirt with the inscription: “Long Live The King,” James went through security and waved to a few guards before ducking into the visitor’s locker room for the second time.

James wasn’t sure what he would be facing, but he was confident things would not be nearly as hostile as his previous visit.

“I expect the worst,” he said. “But worse than last time, Dec. 2? No.”

He got something else he didn’t expect.

Notes: Heat F Mike Miller(notes) sat out with a bruised knee that Spoelstra described as “slightly sprained.” Miller will be re-evaluated when his knee “calms down,” Spoelstra said. … During a timeout in the second quarter, a fan made a 3-pointer and won $10,000. … Miami plays its next three at Washington, Minnesota and New Jersey, teams with a combined 58-162 record.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Cavs vs. Heat Video: Watch Austin Carr Call Chris Bosh a 'RuPaul Lookalike'

Cavs vs. Heat video is here, and it has nothing to do with last night's thrilling upset in Cleveland.

We all know that Chris Bosh has come under fire this year for his disappearing acts at times in the biggest games. It isn't the first time that Bosh has been criticized, as Shaquille O'Neal called Bosh "the RuPaul of big men" in the past.

Well, during last night's game, Cleveland announcer Austin Carr echoed this sentiments as he compared Bosh to RuPaul during the telecast. When you look at last night's box score, it's obvious to see why people think the power forward is soft.

Bosh had four rebounds in last night's game. By comparison, Anthony Parker had seven, Ramon Sessions had six and Daniel Gibson had five.

That's right, Bosh was outrebounded by three guards in last night's game.

It's the most damning indictment of Bosh I've ever seen in my life. The man simply refuses to be a physical presence, and it's going to kill the Heat sooner or later. Miami doesn't have a guy who can scrap and get down there, get the tough rebounds and wear defenses down.

At some point, he's going to have to step up and play like he wants to win a championship instead of disappearing for long stretches of games. It's embarrassing, and it's the reason the Heat are looked at in the second tier of contenders in this league.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-FC7J3D ... r_embedded

BWAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA AHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Bryant Earns Record 26th P.O.W. Award

Published by Mike Trudell on March 28, 2011 11:49 am in Kobe Bryant.

For a record 26th time*, Kobe Bryant was named the Western Conference Player of the Week for his performance in L.A.’s 3-0 week of March 21 to 27.

He was named Player of the Week three times last season (11/22/09, 12/20/09 and 12/27/09), and this is the first honor of the 2010-11 season, which comes at the conclusion of a 15-1 Lakers spurt out of the All-Star tunnel.

In the three wins against Phoenix, the L.A. Clippers and New Orleans, Bryant scored 42, 37 and 30 points respectively, an average of 36.3 per game to lead the NBA. The 42 was a season high, and came courtesy of a triple-overtime thriller in which he also added 12 rebounds and nine assists. It was the 107th 40-point game of his career and third this season. Only two players in NBA history – Wilt Chamberlain (271) and Michael Jordan (173) have more.

His recent scoring binge has vaulted Bryant past Derrick Rose (24.9) and Carmelo Anthony (25.1) on the league scoring chart, where he’s now fifth at 25.2 points per game.

*The NBA didn’t start rewarding Player of the Week awards for both conferences until 2001; previously, Bryant was named NBA Player of the Month once (December 2000) and NBA Player of the Week twice (April 16, 2000 and Dec. 24, 2000).

http://blog.lakers.com/lakers/2011/03/2 ... o-w-award/
sludge_ducks_sick
Showcasing for A&R Reps

They call him RuPaul cuz he's gay.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

The LAKE SHOW just fucking ate those dirty cheating fucking pussy piece of shit Mavericks.

FUCKING ATE THEM.
sludge_ducks_sick
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Subhuman Yeti wrote:The LAKE SHOW just fucking ate those dirty cheating fucking pussy piece of shit Mavericks.

FUCKING ATE THEM.
Lets see how bad the suspensions are gonna be. Brown, Barnes & Blake all getting ejected. :x
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Bill Walton... :lol:

@TheBillWalton

1. Lakers/Mavs brawl at Staples. Ron Artest smiling on the bench. April Fool's Day indeed. half a minute ago via web

2. I yearn for the ice cream & cake delights of Chuck & Kenny,yet I've been served a tablespoon of Robitussin in Fox & Webber. I am not amused. 10 minutes ago via web

3. Like an epic ode penned by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, the radiance of Kobe Bryant cannot be expressed in a few words but in layered stanza. 33 minutes ago via web

4. Ron Ron has become the consummate professional, dazzling the crowd with his amazing biceps and spreading sweet joy through out the world. 39 minutes ago via web

5. Give each ejected player a Guinness, for I am throughly entertained! I love the #NBA about 1 hour ago via web

6. Ron Artest was unbelievably calm on the bench letting the young men find their way through the beauty that is playoff intense basketball. about 1 hour ago via web

7. Matt Barnes is relishing his villainous black hat role like Joaquin Phoenix in his portrayal of the bastardly evil Commodus. about 1 hour ago via web

8. Lamar Odom is a revolutionary Candy man, the Willy Wonka of Laker lore doing his part to make sure L.A. hands out NBA Finals golden tickets. about 1 hour ago via web

9. When I think of hard nosed basketball I think of @CharlesOakley34 and his inconceivable determination to beat his opponent. about 1 hour ago via web

10. Watching Jason Kidd try to guard Kobe Bryant brings to mind the 1983 mismatch between the US and Grenada in Operation Urgent Fury. about 1 hour ago via web

11. Pau Gasol is a fan-tailed raven soaring effortlessly over barren cliff faces. His body heat rises for peak performance as his wings extend. about 1 hour ago via web

12. Bynum is growing up gracefully before our very eyes. Like Ron Howard transitioning from Opie to Richie Cunningham, he is becoming a star. about 2 hours ago via web

13. The Lakers are playing with the same confident teamwork that catapulted the high performance of Assan Motors in the classic film 'Gung Ho'. about 2 hours ago via web

14. A powerful slam from the hands of the prodigal man-child, Andrew Bynum! THROW IT DOWN, BIG MAN. THROW IT DOWN! about 2 hours ago via web

15. The Lakers and Mavs are weaving intricate patterns of colorful majesty like a skilled Romanian seamstress knitting an elaborate quilt. about 3 hours ago via web

16. With Mark Cuban attacking the honor of the venerable Ron Artest, the Lakers must rally behind their disparaged teammate to restore his rep. about 3 hours ago via web

17. Kobe! All hail the strike of poisonous venom from the deadly Black Mamba, draining shot after shot like Marion Ravenwood in a Nepal bar! about 3 hours ago via web

18. Watching Rajon Rondo makes me feel young again, for he is capable of conquering new galaxies with the twist of a wrist. about 3 hours ago via web

19. I'd rather see Jerry Garcia to be honored in this regard RT@PimpBillClinton I'm nominating @RyanSeacrest to be on the new 3 dollar bill. about 3 hours ago via web

20. All eyes in the arena are transfixed on Ray Allen, how do they leave him open? He's Keyser Soze, achieving the unthinkable before our eyes.
about 4 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/TheBillWalton
sludge_ducks_sick
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Subhuman Yeti wrote:Bill Walton... :lol:

@TheBillWalton

1. Lakers/Mavs brawl at Staples. Ron Artest smiling on the bench. April Fool's Day indeed. half a minute ago via web

2. I yearn for the ice cream & cake delights of Chuck & Kenny,yet I've been served a tablespoon of Robitussin in Fox & Webber. I am not amused. 10 minutes ago via web

3. Like an epic ode penned by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, the radiance of Kobe Bryant cannot be expressed in a few words but in layered stanza. 33 minutes ago via web

4. Ron Ron has become the consummate professional, dazzling the crowd with his amazing biceps and spreading sweet joy through out the world. 39 minutes ago via web

5. Give each ejected player a Guinness, for I am throughly entertained! I love the #NBA about 1 hour ago via web

6. Ron Artest was unbelievably calm on the bench letting the young men find their way through the beauty that is playoff intense basketball. about 1 hour ago via web

7. Matt Barnes is relishing his villainous black hat role like Joaquin Phoenix in his portrayal of the bastardly evil Commodus. about 1 hour ago via web

8. Lamar Odom is a revolutionary Candy man, the Willy Wonka of Laker lore doing his part to make sure L.A. hands out NBA Finals golden tickets. about 1 hour ago via web

9. When I think of hard nosed basketball I think of @CharlesOakley34 and his inconceivable determination to beat his opponent. about 1 hour ago via web

10. Watching Jason Kidd try to guard Kobe Bryant brings to mind the 1983 mismatch between the US and Grenada in Operation Urgent Fury. about 1 hour ago via web

11. Pau Gasol is a fan-tailed raven soaring effortlessly over barren cliff faces. His body heat rises for peak performance as his wings extend. about 1 hour ago via web

12. Bynum is growing up gracefully before our very eyes. Like Ron Howard transitioning from Opie to Richie Cunningham, he is becoming a star. about 2 hours ago via web

13. The Lakers are playing with the same confident teamwork that catapulted the high performance of Assan Motors in the classic film 'Gung Ho'. about 2 hours ago via web

14. A powerful slam from the hands of the prodigal man-child, Andrew Bynum! THROW IT DOWN, BIG MAN. THROW IT DOWN! about 2 hours ago via web

15. The Lakers and Mavs are weaving intricate patterns of colorful majesty like a skilled Romanian seamstress knitting an elaborate quilt. about 3 hours ago via web

16. With Mark Cuban attacking the honor of the venerable Ron Artest, the Lakers must rally behind their disparaged teammate to restore his rep. about 3 hours ago via web

17. Kobe! All hail the strike of poisonous venom from the deadly Black Mamba, draining shot after shot like Marion Ravenwood in a Nepal bar! about 3 hours ago via web

18. Watching Rajon Rondo makes me feel young again, for he is capable of conquering new galaxies with the twist of a wrist. about 3 hours ago via web

19. I'd rather see Jerry Garcia to be honored in this regard RT@PimpBillClinton I'm nominating @RyanSeacrest to be on the new 3 dollar bill. about 3 hours ago via web

20. All eyes in the arena are transfixed on Ray Allen, how do they leave him open? He's Keyser Soze, achieving the unthinkable before our eyes.
about 4 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/TheBillWalton
Awesome.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

It's not fair for me because I grew up a Lakers fan and now I back OKC hardcore and they give me shit.
ImageImageImage
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

sludge_ducks_sick wrote:
Subhuman Yeti wrote:The LAKE SHOW just fucking ate those dirty cheating fucking pussy piece of shit Mavericks.

FUCKING ATE THEM.
Lets see how bad the suspensions are gonna be. Brown, Barnes & Blake all getting ejected. :x
Suspended- Jason Terry & Matt Barnes. That bench coach of the Mavs should be as well for grabbing onto Barnes and not letting go. Barnes was walking away.
Also, on broadcast it was mentioned that Tyson Chandler left the bench.
Blake should not because he stood up for himself. Shannon Brown no suspension, and Brenden Haywood not.
sludge_ducks_sick
Showcasing for A&R Reps

yeahbuddy wrote:
sludge_ducks_sick wrote:

FUCKING ATE THEM.
Suspended- Jason Terry & Matt Barnes. That bench coach of the Mavs should be as well for grabbing onto Barnes and not letting go. Barnes was walking away.
Also, on broadcast it was mentioned that Tyson Chandler left the bench.

What's the status on the crazy fucker that tried to run out onto the court? Are the "red coats" still beating the shit outta him?
Blake should not because he stood up for himself. Shannon Brown no suspension, and Brenden Haywood not.