NFL 2011 Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: NFL 2011 Thread

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

LAglamrocker wrote:my predictions were correct, Tebow not a CFL player

Tebow AFC West Champ

my prediction
Broncos Back To Back AFC West Champs, tuff guy :!:
Wow, what a great honor.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

Tebow AFC West Champ

my prediction
All signs point towards the Chiefs being much improved and depending on who Oakland hires to coach they should improve as well. Chargers are still ultra talented and Norv Turner should coach his ass off because he has finally been given an ultimatum. The Broncos winning the division again is far from a given.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Saturday night was the Ms America pageant. The winner was from Wisconsin and she used part of her speaking time to tell Aaron Rodgers to give her a call.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 21617.html

After the Green Bay Packers came up short on Sunday, the state of Wisconsin may be feeling like a bunch of losers. But never fear, cheeseheads. Though the Packers couldn't win a playoff game the season after winning the Super Bowl, Miss Wisconsin did come through for you. Kenosha's own Laura Kaeppeler was crowned Miss America on Saturday night.

Though her platform is to support children of incarcerated parents, Kaeppeler used her spotlight to try to grab the attention of another beloved Dairylander. During Saturday night's pageant, Kaeppeler introduced herself by saying, "If you're watching, Aaron Rodgers, call me."

On Saturday night, Rodgers was preparing to lose to the Giants, so he might have missed Kaeppeler's greeting. But with the Packers out of the playoffs, he has plenty of time on his hands. Give the girl a call, Aaron. Though you couldn't lead the team to a playoff victory, you do have an open phone line to Miss America. Who needs the MVP trophy after that?
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

your a Browns fan?

Browns are like Royals of MLB, you need to be reminded that there still in the league.

Denver as a team, will get even better. It will be a fight against San Diego for sure, but Chargers have the loser coach that will always hold them back
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

WTF wrote:
Redman77 wrote:Eli was a top 5 QB this year. Name QB's still playing that have had better carrers.

Brady, Brees, Rodgers and Roethlisberger???
Phillip Rivers. Matt Schaub.
You've got to be joking! Neither of them have ever appeared in a Super Bowl, let alone won one like Eli. The closest one to Eli there is Rivers because he has some playoff wins. But Schaub hasn't done shit.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

LAglamrocker wrote:your a Browns fan?

Browns are like Royals of MLB, you need to be reminded that there still in the league.

Denver as a team, will get even better. It will be a fight against San Diego for sure, but Chargers have the loser coach that will always hold them back
Yeah, please put down the Browns because it hasn't been done, ever. Compare those two divisions and tell me which is tougher...
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Tebow is going to be a guest analyst for the AFC Championship game.

Stevie Wonder has a better chance of recognizing what those defenses are doing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 58523.html

:roll:
I thought Elway knew what he was doing...
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

he does, seems like he said that now to shut up the Bronco fans.

what he really is thinking,, he wouldn't say now. He got massive hate for his thoughts

earned the starting spot in training camp seems to be a clue, not season starter
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

LA13 wrote:my predictions were correct,
:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote:Tebow's 5 game win streak starts Sunday,Sunday!
LAglamrocker wrote:he is, but recent years he's living off the past. Thats fine, just ESPN and media wish he would win every year, i like seeing him choke every season. This year extra special against Tebow!
LAglamrocker wrote:come sunday morning Brady will be packing for the Pro Bowl, ha,ha
LAglamrocker wrote:the season will end with Elway giving Tebow the Superbowl Trophy
LAglamrocker wrote:all won't matter Tebows god won't allow Belicheck to win the Cheaters Bowl

good triumphs over evil again
Broncos 31
Pats 6

Faith
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

LAglamrocker wrote:my predictions were correct
Oh were they now.
Oops, Luminiferous beat me to it.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

if the Giants get in the Superbowl i will have

A. Ravens - revenge for Superbowl 32

B. Pats - we get to embarrass douchbag Brady and the team again

so its win win for me :lol:
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Luminiferous wrote:
LA13 wrote:my predictions were correct,
LAglamrocker wrote:Tebow's 5 game win streak starts Sunday,Sunday!
LAglamrocker wrote:he is, but recent years he's living off the past. Thats fine, just ESPN and media wish he would win every year, i like seeing him choke every season. This year extra special against Tebow!
LAglamrocker wrote:come sunday morning Brady will be packing for the Pro Bowl, ha,ha
LAglamrocker wrote:the season will end with Elway giving Tebow the Superbowl Trophy
LAglamrocker wrote:all won't matter Tebows god won't allow Belicheck to win the Cheaters Bowl

good triumphs over evil again
Broncos 31
Pats 6

Faith

I've been a Viking fan for 35 years and have never said any of that shit about my team. thank God, since they've never won shit.

Who the fuck says shit like that? Is it a bit?
Last edited by NeverSurrender on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

A Patriots fan I work with was trying to defend Tebow yesterday. I stopped listening after he said "he's only a rookie".
Pimp_From_The_Grave

Post by Pimp_From_The_Grave »

panteraman319 wrote:if the Giants get in the Superbowl i will have

A. Ravens - revenge for Superbowl 32

B. Pats - we get to embarrass douchbag Brady and the team again

so its win win for me :lol:

I hope the Suggs buries the Uggs!

:wink:
ImageImage
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Tymaster wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 58523.html

:roll:
I thought Elway knew what he was doing...
He does. He's made the fans happy saying Timmy is the starter....IN TRAINING CAMP! And he's left it open for Denver to bring in another QB to compete.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Image

Eat shit packer fans!! Discount double check these nuts! :lol:
EPIC FAIL P13! GB 15-2 & THE DOLTS 2-14.....Oh, and Mr. Discount Double Check Aaron Rodgers broke Peyton's Passer Rating this season!! Keep trying little buddy!!
You're as bad as p13 with that bullshit. You choked Viking style. Mine as well admit it.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Seriously. You just got your asses handed to you at home by a team that barely made the playoffs. Shit talking isn't really your best option right now.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

SkyDog112046 wrote:Tebow is going to be a guest analyst for the AFC Championship game.

Are you fucking kidding me?!

Holy fuck, it's like a nightmare that won't end. I will thank the football and spiritual gods once Tebow gets caught "wide stancing" it in a bus station bathroom and we don't have to hear from this tool day and night.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Tebow AFC West Champ

my prediction
P-13-

Are you paying attention? Do you see how utterly pathetic this guy looks? Do you see how infuriatingly moronic every post this guy makes is, and how completely divorced from reality he is? Do you see the complete lack of self-awareness, and the way he is a completely one-track simpleton?

Dude..this is YOU. This is exactly how you come across to everybody here. Ask yourself if this is the kind of thing you want in your life. Ask yourself if this is how you want to appear to the outside world.

Take a long hard look at the moronic bleatings of LAglamrocker, and look at yourself in the mirror.

You can be better than this, my friend. I know there is good in you. For exactly 3 posts this season - right around the time the 0-13 Colts actually managed to win a football game - you showed that you are not all darkness. Strive for the light, P-13.

LA Glamrocker is the only person keeping you from being the worst poster in the entire Locker Room right now. THink about that, long and hard.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

LAglamrocker wrote:my predictions were correct
Forgot one....Super Bowl prediction:
LAglamrocker wrote:49ers vs Broncos
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:Tebow is going to be a guest analyst for the AFC Championship game.

Are you fucking kidding me?!

Holy fuck, it's like a nightmare that won't end. I will thank the football and spiritual gods once Tebow gets caught "wide stancing" it in a bus station bathroom and we don't have to hear from this tool day and night.
I wish I were:
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/20 ... nship-game

You probably thought you'd seen the last of Tim Tebow, for a while at least, after the Broncos' 35-point demolition at the hands of the New England Patriots in the NFL playoffs. But there's a good chance you'll be watching the Broncos quarterback again on Championship Weekend.

CBS wants Tim Tebow to join its broadcast as a guest analyst for the AFC Championship game between New England and Baltimore.

"We've had conversations with his (Tebow's) people," CBS Sports Chairman Sean McManus told the USA Today's Michael Hiestand. "We have a request in. We haven't heard back.

Tebow is expected to inform the CBS suits by midweek if he'll be hanging with Bill Cowher, Boomer Esiason, Shannon Sharpe and Dan Marino on the CBS set.

Tebow's sorry performance against the Patriots, combined with a thrilling finish between the 49ers and Saints, helped Fox beat CBS in the Saturday NFL TV ratings battle.

As for the 2012 season, the Denver Post reports Broncos executive vice president John Elway is expected to commit to the former Heisman Trophy winner as the Broncos quarterback for the fall.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:You're as bad as p13 with that bullshit. You choked Viking style. Mine as well admit it.
I NEVER said we didn't & I will happily admit the Giants whooped our ass!! We played like shit and they didn't! You'd have to be an idiot to believe otherwise. I was just stating that P13 shouldn't be talking shit on a team that at least made it to the playoffs!!
Sure she should. How many times have packer fans talked shit to Vikes fans about losing the NFC championship while having a better record than the Packers? Your team choked. Deal with it. They didn't just lose. They went 15-1 and choked.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

NeverSurrender wrote: Sure she should. How many times have packer fans talked shit to Vikes fans about losing the NFC championship while having a better record than the Packers? Your team choked. Deal with it. They didn't just lose. They went 15-1 and choked.

Ha, Viqueens suck!
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Colts fire Caldwell after 2-14 season.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Jim Caldwell - FIRED.

Another fabulous cherry on top of the Colts' disastrous 2011 season.

But hey, just like P-13 predicted a year ago:

"The Colts will be watching some other team hoist the Lombardi Trophy over their heads at LucasOil stadium, after the Colts go 2-14 and fire their GM and head coach!!!!! The Road to complete failure STARTS NOW!"
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

Anyone else think Bill Leavy went to ref school with Tim Donaghy?
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Rumors say Tressel is going to be taking over for Caldwell.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

SkyDog112046 wrote:Rumors say Tressel is going to be taking over for Caldwell.

AWESOME!
That would guarantee several things:

1)Luck will be drafted. Tressel and luck with sink or swim together
2)Manning will be gone. He won't be excited about the idea of a college coach running things
3)Colts will have many more losing seasons because without cheating, Tressel can't coach for shit.