Peyton Manning, The Greatest NFL QB Ever

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Peyton Manning, The Greatest NFL QB Ever

Post by poizond13 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDpX8JD7 ... re=related

Flawless footwork. Perfect throwing motion and mechanics. Immaculate pocket presence. A laser, rocket arm with precision accuracy. Daunting physical size. Unrivaled decision making and the greatest football mind of anybody to ever play. Put it all together and what do you have? The greatest Quarterback of all time.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Re: Peyton Manning, The Greatest NFL QB Ever

Post by killeverything »

Youve got to be the dumbest motherfucker on this board. Peyton isnt even as good as his little brother. The greatest of all time with his ONE ring? Get the fuck out of here.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

P13, The Most Delusional Troll Ever
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

He's great, I love watching him.

Also loved it in 2010 when he had that streak where he was throwing more picks than TDs. He struggled, the Colts lost. It was that simple.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

This was said in other threads so it is apparently my turn to tell him that Peyton Manning isn't even the greatest Colts QB ever. That honor is reserved for one Johnny Unitas.

Maybe it will sink in this time, who knows?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDpX8JD7 ... re=related

Flawless footwork. Perfect throwing motion and mechanics. Immaculate pocket presence. A laser, rocket arm with precision accuracy. Daunting physical size. Unrivaled decision making and the greatest football mind of anybody to ever play. Put it all together and what do you have? The greatest Quarterback of all time.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Rageman wrote:This was said in other threads so it is apparently my turn to tell him that Peyton Manning isn't even the greatest Colts QB ever. That honor is reserved for one Johnny Unitas.

Maybe it will sink in this time, who knows?
I love Johnny U, he's an absolute legend and one of the greats. But for fucks sake, look at his stats. Forget being as good as Peyton, he isn't even in the same league.

Pass completions: Manning 4,682, Unitas 2,796
Yards: Manning 54,828, Unitas 39,768
Touchdowns: Manning 399, Unitas 287
Games: Manning 208, Unitas 206

Peyton also has a much higher completion percentage and significantly fewer picks. How anyone could look at those stats and say Johnny U was better than Peyton is dumbfounding. But then, look at the people I'm talking to. On top of that, just watch both players play. Peyton has, by far, the better mechanics, throwing arm, pocket presence, and accuracy. Before I listen to your excuses, yes, Peyton plays in a much more offense-heavy league. It's also a league with far more advanced and complex defenses than when Johnny U played the game.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Plus Unitas didn't play his home games in THE GREATEST SUPER BOWL HOST CITY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

MurrayFiend wrote:Plus Unitas didn't play his home games in THE GREATEST SUPER BOWL HOST CITY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely true.

Indianapolis >>>>>>>>>>>> Baltimore

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

:twisted:
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I'm actually feeling sad for p13.

Dude, if you truly love a qb, you must let him go.
Last edited by Crazy Levi on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

I'd pick Warren Moon over Manning.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Take a fucking walk. None of your posts have merit.
You're a joke, a troll, a shit disturber and unable to carry an adult conversation about sports or any other topic.

You're act has grown tired. Time to retire and find somewhere else to B.S.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:Put it all together and what do you have?
ONE Super Bowl ring..... :lol:
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

poizond13 wrote:Daunting physical size.
Huh? No he's not. Have you ever seen him in person? The only thing daunting is that he has what we refer to as a "fivehead."
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

bigbuttskinner wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Daunting physical size.
Huh? No he's not. Have you ever seen him in person? The only thing daunting is that he has what we refer to as a "fivehead."
6'5, 230 LBs. Nuff said.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
Consider the eras they played in! The NFL is geared more for QB's now than it was in Unitas' day therefore Peyton's stats are inflated!! I'm not knocking Peyton's stats but rather pointing out a FACT! Imagine what Unitas' stats would look like had he played in this era!! BTW, Peyton is hardly the greatest considering he has one ring!!
Before I listen to your excuses, yes, Peyton plays in a much more offense-heavy league. It's also a league with far more advanced and complex defenses than when Johnny U played the game.

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Montana and Elway were better. They won more games when it counted and were more dangerous. Manning is certainly a Top 10 all time QB, but there were at least 4-5 QB's better than him.

And Manning has to get an asterisk next to his name when his stats are compared to the others because he played 80% of his games either indoors or in perfect weather.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

When a QB has a losing record in the playoffs (9-10) he cannot be ranked among the greats. I would say Manning is in the top 10-20 range. For fun, I would say 14th.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

bigbuttskinner wrote:When a QB has a losing record in the playoffs (9-10) he cannot be ranked among the greats. I would say Manning is in the top 10-20 range. For fun, I would say 14th.
You're a fucking moron.

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

poizond13 wrote:
bigbuttskinner wrote:When a QB has a losing record in the playoffs (9-10) he cannot be ranked among the greats. I would say Manning is in the top 10-20 range. For fun, I would say 14th.
You're a fucking moron.
BBS = pwned.
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

poizond13 wrote:
You're a fucking moron.
That's like being called a retard by Patrick Star.

Then again, I'm convinced you're the most successful troll to grace these parts in quite sometime.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

poizond13 wrote:
Before I listen to your excuses, yes, Peyton plays in a much more offense-heavy league. It's also a league with far more advanced and complex defenses than when Johnny U played the game.

so? the bottom line is it's an offense-heavy league...complex defenses or not, they aint as good and as vicious and hard-hitting as they used to be ...cant have it both ways

the QB today is protected more than ever....the number of times Unitas got hit in his career is probly 200-fold more than Peyton
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

P13 just got served by Heenan Snuka. Time to hang it up, chicka.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

so? the bottom line is it's an offense-heavy league...complex defenses or not, they aint as good and as vicious and hard-hitting as they used to be ...cant have it both ways

the QB today is protected more than ever....the number of times Unitas got hit in his career is probly 200-fold more than Peyton
Defenses are much better today than they were in the 60s. That's a fact. The game has gotten much faster and more complex. The players of today are also bigger, stronger and faster than those of 40 years ago. Thus, it's a much harder game to have success in, no matter what position you play.

killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

I cant think of anyone here that wouldn't give the ball to Peyton if they had a chance. That is of course if the game ISN'T a must win. It doesn't matter either way. It's a scrimmage or a practice game. Ol "One Ring" is your man.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

poizond13 wrote:Flawless footwork. Perfect throwing motion and mechanics. Immaculate pocket presence. A laser, rocket arm with precision accuracy. Daunting physical size. Unrivaled decision making and the greatest football mind of anybody to ever play. Put it all together and what do you have?
The greatest Quarterback of all time.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Rainbow Bright wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
You're a fucking moron.
That's like being called a retard by Patrick Star.

Then again, I'm convinced you're the most successful troll to grace these parts in quite sometime.
Manninig is in my top seven. I still think I'm going to foe the little Poison fan. I can't take this anymore.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Space Bear wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Flawless footwork. Perfect throwing motion and mechanics. Immaculate pocket presence. A laser, rocket arm with precision accuracy. Daunting physical size. Unrivaled decision making and the greatest football mind of anybody to ever play. Put it all together and what do you have?
The greatest Quarterback of all time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
ac/dc sucks
Headlining Clubs

Post by ac/dc sucks »

pretty much everything you said is incorrect.