The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Re: NFL 2012 Thread, Bitches!!!!

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Love it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Old school logo, even!
Fuck sigs.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:He's currently on course for a five year career
poizond13 wrote:No doubt about it, he'll be out of the league within 4 years. Mark my words!
:lol:
So tough keeping your moronic opinions straight, isn't it?
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Love it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Old school logo, even!
Yeah I thought the old school logo was a nice touch.

ORANGE CRUSH!
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

HYPOCRITE13 wrote:I knew RGTebow wasn't going to last all year. Hell, anyone with half a brain knew that. He's currently on course for a five year career if he doesn't change his playing style, which he won't, because he cannot throw the ball. The Redskins mortgaged their future to get a guy who is already a bust. That organization is headed toward 15 more years of futility. :lol:

Good work Greg... There goes your claim to how you'd never lower yourself to making fun of a player's injury.

You've just posted IRREFUTABLE FACTS that you're just a similar piece of shit that you claimed other's were during Manning's injury and the coach's cancer bout...

All because you know you're on the edge of losing a lousy sig bet on Sludge.. Good work, pong boy. :roll:
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Pusshead13 is proving to be not only a fan boi asshole that knows nothing about football, but a first class hypocrite as well. Hey Gregg: You're an asshole AND your last place schedule playing 1st round no TD scoring fodder to real teams team sucks balls with your neck beard wearing INT machine QB who couldnt beat out not one but two "Running QB's" for rookie of the year.Just thought I'd share.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

bane wrote:Pusshead13 is proving to be not only a fan boi asshole that knows nothing about football, but a first class hypocrite as well. Hey Gregg: You're an asshole AND your last place schedule playing 1st round no TD scoring fodder to real teams team sucks balls with your neck beard wearing INT machine QB who couldnt beat out not one but two "Running QB's" for rookie of the year.Just thought I'd share.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Poor puss13, last week he had trollling and playoffs, now he just has trolling.
bane

Post by bane »

poizond13 wrote:
bane wrote:Pusshead13 is proving to be not only a fan boi asshole that knows nothing about football, but a first class hypocrite as well. Hey Gregg: You're an asshole AND your last place schedule playing 1st round no TD scoring fodder to real teams team sucks balls with your neck beard wearing INT machine QB who couldnt beat out not one but two "Running QB's" for rookie of the year.Just thought I'd share.
Of course not. My team is still playing this weekend and I'm not on the verge of losing a bet and having to carry around a ridiculous sig until next season. I'm not mad at all. You seem a little touchy these days though.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Jags fire Mularkey.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

poizond13 wrote:
Sherman is one annoying motherfucker. He might surpass Ochocinco and T.O. by the time he is done. Next time someone hits him in the face hopefully they will break his jaw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7znBBazafA
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

They're saying his mouth is what kept him off the pro bowl roster.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Junior Seau had the CTE. Badly.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
jahlive 420
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by jahlive 420 »

Weekend Predictions:

Broncos
Packers
Falcons
Patriots
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

How soon before p13 starts swinging from the nuts of Peyton again?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Facedown wrote:How soon before p13 starts swinging from the nuts of Peyton again?
Too late.

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

jahlive 420 wrote:Weekend Predictions:

Broncos
Packers
Falcons
Patriots

My predictions
Broncos
Packers
Falcons(closest game of the weekend)
Pats
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Ravens (upset special! RAYSTRONG! - also Peyton ain't so hot in the playoffs)
49ers (Seems like GB always loses at home in the playoffs lately)
Seattle (Falcons ain't done shit, ever. Well neither has Seattle. But WILSTRONG!!!)
Pats (I forgot who they are playing. But they always win. Texans? Just don't see it).

Note: These are just half-ass predictions. I ain't putting any money on this shit or marking any words. Unless I'm right. In which case MARK MY WORDS.
bane

Post by bane »

Machado wrote:
jahlive 420 wrote:Weekend Predictions:

Broncos
Packers
Falcons
Patriots

My predictions
Broncos
Packers
Falcons(closest game of the weekend)
Pats
All pretty safe picks. I think San Fran has a good shot though, and I think Seattle might pull an upset. Those are both pretty iffy though. I wouldn't put my wallet on the line for either of them. I want to see Houston win of course, but just don't see how they can do it. Something is wrong with Schaub. I think he may be playing hurt. He's got Peter Chriss armitus. His passes don't have any zip lately and without the threat of going deep to make the defense honest, Houston's offense is in trouble.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Just one more NFL player that should have paid attention tot the rookie symposium. The guy will either be in jail soon or flat broke.

Pittsburgh Steelers running back Chris Rainey has just been fired from the team for allegedly attacking his girlfriend this morning in Florida, TMZ has learned.

Steelers General Manager Kevin Colbert tells us, "Chris Rainey’s actions this morning were extremely disappointing. Under the circumstances and due to this conduct, Chris will no longer be a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers."

Chris allegedly flew off the handle this morning in Gainesville when his girlfriend swiped his phone -- and slapped her in the face.

Chris has been charged with battery stemming from the incident. He's currently still in custody.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Machado wrote:Just one more NFL player that should have paid attention tot the rookie symposium. The guy will either be in jail soon or flat broke.

Pittsburgh Steelers running back Chris Rainey has just been fired from the team for allegedly attacking his girlfriend this morning in Florida, TMZ has learned.

Steelers General Manager Kevin Colbert tells us, "Chris Rainey’s actions this morning were extremely disappointing. Under the circumstances and due to this conduct, Chris will no longer be a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers."

Chris allegedly flew off the handle this morning in Gainesville when his girlfriend swiped his phone -- and slapped her in the face.

Chris has been charged with battery stemming from the incident. He's currently still in custody.

Why wasn't James Harrison cut when he beat the shit out of his old lady and broke a phone over her head as she was calling police. What did Dan Rooney do? He defended domestic abuse, and came to Harrison's aid. This team is so hypocritical.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

AliceManson wrote:
Machado wrote:Just one more NFL player that should have paid attention tot the rookie symposium. The guy will either be in jail soon or flat broke.

Why wasn't James Harrison cut when he beat the shit out of his old lady and broke a phone over her head as she was calling police. What did Dan Rooney do? He defended domestic abuse, and came to Harrison's aid. This team is so hypocritical.
Exactly. Rainey was easy to cut because he doesn't mean shit to the team. If this were one of their star players, it would be a totally different situation and you would probably see the Steelers defending the player.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

AliceManson wrote:

"under the circumstances" = "This guy isn't very important to the team so we can make a stand here."

I mean, fair enough, it's a business. If you are gonna beat your girlfriend up you'd better be a starter at least.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
AliceManson wrote:

"under the circumstances" = "This guy isn't very important to the team so we can make a stand here."

I mean, fair enough, it's a business. If you are gonna beat your girlfriend up you'd better be a starter at least.
Quit plagiarizing me, boy. :lol:

bane

Post by bane »

JJ Watt named defensive MVP in the football writers poll. He's only in his second year! He'll be terrorizing QBs for another decade. Fuck yeah. Incidentally: RG3 was voted the rookie of the year and QB on the all rookie team. Get that sig ready Levy.
jahlive 420
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by jahlive 420 »

Crazy Levi wrote:Ravens (upset special! RAYSTRONG! - also Peyton ain't so hot in the playoffs)
49ers (Seems like GB always loses at home in the playoffs lately)
Seattle (Falcons ain't done shit, ever. Well neither has Seattle. But WILSTRONG!!!)
Pats (I forgot who they are playing. But they always win. Texans? Just don't see it).

Note: These are just half-ass predictions. I ain't putting any money on this shit or marking any words. Unless I'm right. In which case MARK MY WORDS.
i would love to see a 49ers-Seahawks NFC title game but if I had to put money down, I have to go the other way.

updated predictions:

Broncos
Packers
Falcons
nap...
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

bane wrote:JJ Watt named defensive MVP in the football writers poll. He's only in his second year! He'll be terrorizing QBs for another decade. Fuck yeah. Incidentally: RG3 was voted the rookie of the year and QB on the all rookie team. Get that sig ready Levy.
Watt is a fucking beast, He reminds me of a more hulkish prime Jason Taylor, lets hope Watt's career dosent go to waste the same way(no titles).

And lets tally up RG3's accolades a little.

Offensive rookie of the week 8 times
Only the second rookie QB and first since 83 to be voted to the pro bowl
Led his team to a division title in his first season
Named ROY in the football writers poll and QB on the all rookie team?

Yeah, He's got no shot at the NFL Rookie of the year award.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:49ers (Seems like GB always loses at home in the playoffs lately)
FYI Levi....Green Bay is playing IN San Francisco!!!
OK. Still going with 49ers.

FYI I suck at picking games.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:49ers (Seems like GB always loses at home in the playoffs lately)
:lol:

More proof that Levy is not an NFL fan, but rather a fan of the celebrity of RG3. And it will be a short lived celebrity. :lol:

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

poizond13 wrote:More proof that I am not an NFL fan, but rather a fan of the celebrity of Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, Bert Miracles and my other homo crushes.
In the dictionary under the word "hypocrite" there's a picture of Peepee with a dick in his mouth.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

Crazy Levi wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
OK. Still going with 49ers.

FYI I suck at picking games.
Early in the season when I said here Seattles controversial win over Green Bay wouldn't mean shit in the end, well I was wrong. If Green Bay would have won they would have been at home for the game.
scarred but smarter