The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by NeverSurrender »

One post about Chad Greenway, in 9 years here = Shitting up the boards....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Surrendertolackofselfawreness, you fat tool.

You are "shitting up the Locker Room."

RIGHT NOW.

With me. And have been for the entire season.

Please explain how this is any different than the HUNDREDS of posts YOU and I have made about/with P13 over the years.

I'll wait.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Crazy Levi wrote:Truthersurrender, you fat tool.

You are "shitting up the Locker Room."

RIGHT NOW.

With me. And have been for the entire season.

Please explain how this is any different than the HUNDREDS of posts YOU and I have made about/with P13 over the years.

I'll wait.

This is one thread, the NFL. The same thread you have changed the title of 15 times to fuck with p13 about. Using the same topic. That's how.

Please provide proof of me shiting up these boards as you go back and forth with me and it's all my fault.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

You always know meathead feels defeated when he starts yelling "fat"!

Any minute he will agree with me, and say. "What is your problem, fucker?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

NeverSurrender wrote:You always know truthersurrender feels defeated when he starts yelling "Obama"!

What's your problem, fucker? I couldn't agree more.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

No more links to me shitting up the Locker Room? To add to the 1 about Greenway you found. Only in your world could 5 links for the whole board about muliple subjects equal 20 links from the Locker Room talking about the same subject over and over.

Thank God I'm the least self aware one here.

And since you yelled Obama this time, do you feel defeated? Is this and "fat" a double whammy?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bludegeon wrote:Go Rams.
Aren't you a Cowboys fan?

What do you care who wins tonight?
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

So what do we have here?

You basically admitted to shitting up the boards, and claimed I did the same. But as usual provided no proof, and just called me more names and made up more shit.

Same old meathead.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

You realize that you're "shitting up the boards" while arguing about your not "shitting up the boards" right?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

bane wrote:You realize that you're "shitting up the boards" while arguing about your not "shitting up the boards" right?
I don't think he's aware of that.

That would require awareness.

Also, he's fat.

But it's like Truthersurrender always says, "why say it in one post, when you can say it in four consecutive ones?"
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

49ers at Rams tonight.

49ers can't lose this game, right?

The Rams are not good enough to stop the 49ers offenese, right?

Would be nice to see an upset, but I'll go with the 49ers.

28-7
bane

Post by bane »

Machado wrote:49ers at Rams tonight.

49ers can't lose this game, right?

The Rams are not good enough to stop the 49ers offenese, right?

Would be nice to see an upset, but I'll go with the 49ers.

28-7
I predict a tie. :lol:
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

49er's: 28 Ram's: 14

I give the Ram's 14 for having home field advantage in LA.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Just read on espn.com that RG 0-3 is reaching out to
Bryce Harper for assistance on how to slide properly.
WTF!!!!!

"The problem is I'm not a great slider," Griffin said. "I know how to slide, but I don't know how to baseball slide, and I think that's what they're talking about.

"But there is just more of an emphasis on sliding feet-first as opposed to going forward, since that rule is in place. It protects you as a quarterback going backward, going feet-first, so that's what you've got to do, so just make a mental note of that and try to slide feet-first."

"You basically run up to a defender and you slide," Griffin said to laughter Wednesday. "It's easier to slide with football pants on. The slickness of the pants ... I know I'm going a little too deep here, but the slickness of the pants helps you slide. When you have shorts on and stuff like that, it's a little less conducive to sliding on the practice field. But I have."
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Just read on espn.com that RG 0-3 is reaching out to
Bryce Harper for assistance on how to slide properly.
WTF!!!!!

"The problem is I'm not a great slider," Griffin said. "I know how to slide, but I don't know how to baseball slide, and I think that's what they're talking about.

"But there is just more of an emphasis on sliding feet-first as opposed to going forward, since that rule is in place. It protects you as a quarterback going backward, going feet-first, so that's what you've got to do, so just make a mental note of that and try to slide feet-first."

"You basically run up to a defender and you slide," Griffin said to laughter Wednesday. "It's easier to slide with football pants on. The slickness of the pants ... I know I'm going a little too deep here, but the slickness of the pants helps you slide. When you have shorts on and stuff like that, it's a little less conducive to sliding on the practice field. But I have."
I like RGIII but you've got to be a dummy. Just fucking slide, really, it can't be more simple.

Isn't RG's bad leg his right? The only issue is he'll have to use the good leg to slide on.....And if he's in a full sprint use the good leg as your foot-break then slide. I can't get over his problem. A very good running and throwing athletic professional QB who can't slide? Can he count to Potato?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I hear he also has a drinking problem:

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Crazy Levi wrote:I hear he also has a drinking problem:

Maybe they should teach him how to play basketball.

I've played some indoor football & Soccer on the nastiest outdoor carpet turf ever created. You'd get a wicked bacterial infection if you opened a wound, the place was plastered with warning signs, first aid kits and bottles of anti-nasty infection solution. Some of those arenas was like walking into the thunder dome. Now the hybrid fluff they play on is like sliding on cotton balls, still not seeing the problem RG, I'm baffled.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I'm watching the NFL post game with Colin Kaepernick and.....Is he gay? The gaydar is going off then I googled him and my first thought is "has he came out yet?"

https://www.google.com/search?q=Colin+K ... 0&dpr=1.25
jahlive 420
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by jahlive 420 »

UtahRatt wrote:I'm watching the NFL post game with Colin Kaepernick and.....Is he gay? The gaydar is going off then I googled him and my first thought is "has he came out yet?"

https://www.google.com/search?q=Colin+K ... 0&dpr=1.25
...and then you came on your stomach and went to bed.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Go Rams.
Aren't you a Cowboys fan?

What do you care who wins tonight?

What ? Are you serious? 1982? "The Catch"? Joe Montanillo throwing to Dwight Clark to win the game?

All through the 90's.. Fucking thorn in my side along with the sorry ass Redskins...

You gotta be kidding me..

Fucking hate the Niners. Anyday they lose is a fucking good day.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Since farewell tours are now the lifeblood of the New York Yankees, do you think they are putting pressure on Jeter to announce his retirement in training camp like Mo did?

How many millions of dollars would it cost the Yankees if he just announced he's retiring in mid-September, Petite-style?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Since farewell tours are now the lifeblood of the New York Yankees, do you think they are putting pressure on Jeter to announce his retirement in training camp like Mo did?

How many millions of dollars would it cost the Yankees if he just announced he's retiring in mid-September, Petite-style?
RG 0-3 doesn't know how to slide properly and you are unable to discuss baseball
in the appropriate thread.
Good Job Dunce!!!!
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Holy fuck.

When Machado is scoring points off of you, it might be time to take a break from the Locker Room.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

What the hell is with Sam Bradford? This guy looks like the worst #1 drafted quarterback since Jamarcus Russell. It's sad when looking back on it. He finished college so he wouldn't be drafted by the Lions, and now Lions fans breath a sigh of relief that he did!

It's not like he hasn't had good WR's to throw too. Is there some small chance that he's like Alex Smith before Harbaugh got to him?
scarred but smarter
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

sin wrote:What the hell is with Sam Bradford? This guy looks like the worst #1 drafted quarterback since Jamarcus Russell. It's sad when looking back on it. He finished college so he wouldn't be drafted by the Lions, and now Lions fans breath a sigh of relief that he did!

It's not like he hasn't had good WR's to throw too. Is there some small chance that he's like Alex Smith before Harbaugh got to him?

Last I checked, I don't see a Boldin, Crabtree, Bryant, Johnson or any other even top 10 WR on the Rams. Nor, have I in the past few years Bradford has been there. If I have missed one, my apologies.

I won't even start about the so called O-line trying to protect him.

Let alone the Rams lose one of their main weapons in S. Jackson..

Bradford is wrung out, and put away wet. His confidence has to be at an all time low. He looks scared and untrusting of anyone on the offense.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bludegeon wrote:
sin wrote:What the hell is with Sam Bradford? This guy looks like the worst #1 drafted quarterback since Jamarcus Russell. It's sad when looking back on it. He finished college so he wouldn't be drafted by the Lions, and now Lions fans breath a sigh of relief that he did!

Last I checked, I don't see a Boldin, Crabtree, Bryant, Johnson or any other even top 10 WR on the Rams. Nor, have I in the past few years Bradford has been there. If I have missed one, my apologies.
Did you watch the game?

Bradford was fucking awful and it had nothing to do with his receivers. He missed a sure TD pass that had nothing to do with pressure (unless he absolutely fucking sucks - there was a rush on but the dude wasn't in his face) and his INTS (the one that stuck and the one the DB dropped into the hands of a WR) were atrocious throws. Yeah, the Rams suck but Bradford is regressing.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

The problem with Bradford is that he's a top-20 quarterback with a top-4 salary.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

NeverSurrender wrote:
demolition23 wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote: And most Viking fans don't even call him AP. his nickname is AD. And he didn't do shit yesterday.
Looks like he had butterfingers, but to say someone with 88 yards rushing, 115 total from scrimmage and a TD "didn't do shit" is just silly. Not every day is 180 rushing.
3.55 yards per carry for Peterson is "not doing shit."

But you're missing the point anyways.
I wasn't missing the point. Your point was clear enough. I was simply making mine, which is that your statement was silly. I stand by that. You're so eager to engage in these stupid debates that you'll say any thoughtless thing to advance your argument.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
bane

Post by bane »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Bradford was fucking awful and it had nothing to do with his receivers. He missed a sure TD pass that had nothing to do with pressure (unless he absolutely fucking sucks - there was a rush on but the dude wasn't in his face) and his INTS (the one that stuck and the one the DB dropped into the hands of a WR) were atrocious throws. Yeah, the Rams suck but Bradford is regressing.
He's absolutely regressing, but that can happen to a young QB when he gets hammered time after time behind a line that can't protect him. He looks scared to me. Reminds me of David Carr at the the end of his Texans tenure. It's a shame really. That dude was a bad ass in college.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Cutler has only been sacked 3 times?
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil