The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Good to see that Machado's retardation is already in midseason form.

We should sit him for the rest of the preseason, he's already warmed up. No need to risk injury.
‏@Theismann7
Johnny football needs to become Johnny grow up. Should use his right arm to throw balls not give hand signals . Not a pro

How about them Skins :)
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

Crazy Levi wrote:Good to see that Machado's retardation is already in midseason form.

We should sit him for the rest of the preseason, he's already warmed up. No need to risk injury.
Dude is in game shape year-round.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

WTF wrote:

Manchowder is a mentally defective Cyborg, a malfunctioning cybernetic dunce.
Listen, and understand. Machado is out there. he can't be reasoned with. he can't be argued with. he lacks intelligence, brains and most of all shame so he absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead tired of making fun of him or bored to death by reading his posts.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

Tymaster wrote:
bigbuttskinner wrote:
DaveB wrote:Let me get some opinions on this. Most of us don't really care for preseason games but I thought of something that might make it interesting.

Instead of playing the preseason games at the team's home fields, what about doing them at a neighboring city that doesn't have an NFL team and using a college facility. For instance, the Cincinnati Bengals hold one of their games in Lexington, Ky at Commonwealth Stadium. They could have one in Columbus at Ohio State.

Thoughts?
Only a handful of teams are not obligated to play 10 games per year in their home stadium (two preseason, eight regular season.) So while you may have had a good thought, it cannot and will not ever happen.
Not too mention that most college programs don't want to hand over their stadium for anything else. It takes an act of God to access Ohio Stadium, home of the Buckeyes, and it HAS TO BE something during the offseason. A preseason game at Ohio Stadium by the Browns or the Bengals is never, ever going to happen. The NBA comparison is kinda apples to oranges as well. The NFL doesn't need any help broadening its fanbase. For the NBA, I'll use the Cavs because that's my Ohio team, a preseason game in Cincy, Pittsburgh, and Columbus does help because those are markets where the NBA is lukewarm.
These are all good reasons. Look at the Bills, they can't even sell enough tickets to keep their regular season games in Toronto. So would any out-of-market fans show up for pre-season games?

That being said, if I was Goddell I would push for a couple of pre-season games in LA every year. LA will always remain that weak spot so...
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

UtahRatt wrote:
WTF wrote:

Manchowder is a mentally defective Cyborg, a malfunctioning cybernetic dunce.
Listen, and understand. Machado is out there. he can't be reasoned with. he can't be argued with. he lacks intelligence, brains and most of all shame so he absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead tired of making fun of him or bored to death by reading his posts.
:lol:

Wouldn't it be something if mischevious - not quite evil - robots in the future sent Machado back in time just to fuck with us?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Drunk Kennedy wrote:RGIII's sliding technique:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE_Hb_1QsfU
Yeah that's pretty much it.

There are still people insisting "He'll learn!" but at this point you have to wonder. He always starts his slide too late, and then collapses knee or cleat-tip first into a painful "slide" that looks like it's about to tear various ligaments out.

I'd like to see him play one series in the next preseason game and practice his slide on every play.
WTF

Post by WTF »

Crazy Levi wrote: :lol:

Wouldn't it be something if mischevious - not quite evil - robots in the future sent Machado back in time just to fuck with us?
At least then we would have the answers to the obvious. And the future.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Not too much longer until the season starts. And I am already hating it.LOL

FUCK YOU JERRY JONES.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:Not too much longer until the season starts. And I am already hating it.LOL

FUCK YOU JERRY JONES.
Keep the faith hombre.
It's a new season. Sky is the limit.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Not too much longer until the season starts. And I am already hating it.LOL

FUCK YOU JERRY JONES.
Keep the faith hombre.
Dallas fans should be thankful it took an act of God to stop Jerry Lewis from drafting Manziel after *cough cough* everyone knows Romo has tied the team up for 6 years 108 million, 55 million guaranteed.
Jones had Manziel's name at the draft and it took Stephen to rip it out of his hands. There's no doubt in my mind senile Jones would have drafted Johnny.

Imagine the cluster fuck of cap proportions that would have created. Romo locked up then sign Johnny long term for big cash. If it wasn't for Steven the Cowboys would top the Ringling Brothers for being the biggest circus on the planet. With a obnoxiously paid questionable QB and a high paid non proven questionable rookie QB...That would have been beautiful.

Here's the video debate about Jones still talking about Johnny...But the last minute bitch slap on Jones and the Cowboys is the cream filling. Even if Stephen Smith is a jagoff. It's still brutally funny.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11381367

You know dam well why Jones keeps bringing up Manziel, because when your football team stinks you have to find a way to remain relevant with this you're Amerikas team, highest revenue even tho you're a walking piece of mediocrity! One playoff victory in 17 years! 8n8 8n8 8n8!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:

FUCK YOU JERRY JONES.
Keep the faith hombre.
Dallas fans should be thankful it took an act of God to stop Jerry Lewis from drafting Manziel after *cough cough* everyone knows Romo has tied the team up for 6 years 108 million, 55 million guaranteed.
Jones had Manziel's name at the draft and it took Stephen to rip it out of his hands. There's no doubt in my mind senile Jones would have drafted Johnny.

Imagine the cluster fuck of cap proportions that would have created. Romo locked up then sign Johnny long term for big cash. If it wasn't for Steven the Cowboys would top the Ringling Brothers for being the biggest circus on the planet. With a obnoxiously paid questionable QB and a high paid non proven questionable rookie QB...That would have been beautiful.

Here's the video debate about Jones still talking about Johnny...But the last minute bitch slap on Jones and the Cowboys is the cream filling. Even if Stephen Smith is a jagoff. It's still brutally funny.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11381367

You know dam well why Jones keeps bringing up Manziel, because when your football team stinks you have to find a way to remain relevant with this you're Amerikas team, highest revenue even tho you're a walking piece of mediocrity! One playoff victory in 17 years! 8n8 8n8 8n8!
You watch ESPN? Might as well admit you watch TMZ as well.
ESPN is no longer a relevant sports station. They are a gossip sports station that makes up stories on a regular basis to tease whatever viewers they currently have.

Who fucking cares if Jones wanted Johnny or not. And who cares whether or not someone else took the draft card out of his hand?
Bottom line-Dallas didn't draft Johnny and the team is better off without Johnny on the team.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:You watch ESPN? Might as well admit you watch TMZ as well.
ESPN is no longer a relevant sports station. They are a gossip sports station that makes up stories on a regular basis to tease whatever viewers they currently have.

Who fucking cares if Jones wanted Johnny or not. And who cares whether or not someone else took the draft card out of his hand?
Bottom line-Dallas didn't draft Johnny and the team is better off without Johnny on the team.
You're just butt hurt over the last minute of the video. :lol:

I only watch ESPN if there's a game on and hardly use it for info, I pull from a lot of sources but if you want to cry about it.....Tell JONES to shut the fuck up, he's the one who wont stop talking. If Jones has his eyes set on someone sooner or later he'll try to make a move.

Honestly, I'm not counting the Cowboys out because I don't have faith with anyone in the NFC EAST. I'll take Philly but it always comes down to who want's to lose the division the most and over the last number of years it's been Dallas. Going into the season, I expect Dallas to suck balls but still win enough games to have a chance towards the end when they choke, Sperminator.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote: ESPN is no longer a relevant sports station. They are a gossip sports station that makes up stories on a regular basis to tease whatever viewers they currently have.
Holy fucking shit Machado.

This comes from the fucking moron who posted no less than 867 "Shanahan vs. Griffin" articles over past year. You are as gossipy a puto bitch as any one of those idiots on ESPN.

I'm really not sure there is anybody in the Locker Room who is full of more shit than Machado, and (I'm predicting the future here, sorry Machado) I don't think we ever will see anybody here in the future who exceeds that level of shit fullness.

LOL @ "come on guys, lay off the gossip! Oh did you hear what Bruce Allen said?!"
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote:

FUCK YOU JERRY JONES.
Keep the faith hombre.

You can keep the faith man..

The sky is what I will be looking up at constantly screaming "WHAT IN THE FUCK???!!!!!""

Thank God that Stephen took that card outta Jerry's hand.. At this point, for now.. THe QB position in Dallas is not a complete clusterfuck..

That'd be the piss poor sorry ass defense.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:

FUCK YOU JERRY JONES.
Keep the faith hombre.

You can keep the faith man..

The sky is what I will be looking up at constantly screaming "WHAT IN THE FUCK???!!!!!""

Thank God that Stephen took that card outta Jerry's hand.. At this point, for now.. THe QB position in Dallas is not a complete clusterfuck..

That'd be the piss poor sorry ass defense.
Fucking whiners up in here.
So if Dallas loses the 1st game to SF are you going to give up on the season? Fuck no! Get right back up and put a good foot forward amigo!
:)
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Blount busted for blunts.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Machado wrote: ESPN is no longer a relevant sports station. They are a gossip sports station that makes up stories on a regular basis to tease whatever viewers they currently have.
Holy fucking shit Machado.

This comes from the fucking moron who posted no less than 867 "Shanahan vs. Griffin" articles over past year. You are as gossipy a puto bitch as any one of those idiots on ESPN.

I'm really not sure there is anybody in the Locker Room who is full of more shit than Machado, and (I'm predicting the future here, sorry Machado) I don't think we ever will see anybody here in the future who exceeds that level of shit fullness.

LOL @ "come on guys, lay off the gossip! Oh did you hear what Bruce Allen said?!"
Are you still here? I thought you were at RGIII "sliding practice" for the duration of the exhibition season :lol: :lol: :lol:

The articles I posted were all legit and really have nothing to do with ESPN programming.
Keep up your delusional ways there Levi.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote: The articles I posted were all legit and really have nothing to do with ESPN programming.
You rail against ESPN for NFL gossiping, yet you have no self-awareness that you are an NFL gossip queen.

Keep up your delusional ways there, Machado.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Machado wrote: The articles I posted were all legit and really have nothing to do with ESPN programming.
You rail against ESPN for NFL gossiping, yet you have no self-awareness that you are an NFL gossip queen.

Keep up your delusional ways there, Machado.

That was last year PUTO!
Fight the good fight. Teach your boy how to slide and win more games than he loses and we might have a convo!
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Facedown wrote:Blount busted for blunts.
As was Bell, Steeler fans already crying that Goodell will suspend them both for half a year, because he loves to pick on the Steelers.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

AliceManson wrote:
As was Bell, Steeler fans already crying that Goodell will suspend them both for half a year, because he loves to pick on the Steelers.
If Ray Rice received 2 games for beating a female, then these 2 clowns
should get a fine and a slap on the wrist.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:
AliceManson wrote:
If Ray Rice received 2 games for beating a female, then these 2 clowns
Josh Gordon agrees with your statement.

Like macho grande, I'll never get over what Ray Rice got away with. I was a big Rice fan one day to wanting five minutes and a chainsaw with the next. Fuck Roger Goodell, he needs to be stuffed in a woodchipper.

Roger Goodell defends Ray Rice's two-game suspension
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf ... /13468921/
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

:evil:

Dallas Cowboys linebacker DeVonte Holloman was told by team doctors on Thursday to retire because of neck injuries, according to a source.

Holloman, 23, received a second opinion that confirmed he can't play in the NFL anymore, the source said. He will seek a third opinion just to see if there's a chance he could play.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

Wow Blake Bortles is the real rookie QB everyone should be talking about. That kid has a huge upside.
scarred but smarter
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote: If Ray Rice received 2 games for beating a female, then these 2 clowns

Like macho grande, I'll never get over what Ray Rice got away with. I was a big Rice fan one day to wanting five minutes and a chainsaw with the next. Fuck Roger Goodell, he needs to be stuffed in a woodchipper.

James Harrison smacked his old lady around and broke a phone over her head as she called the police for help. He wasn't suspended for even 5 minutes by the NFL or the Steelers.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
WTF

Post by WTF »

sin wrote:Wow Blake Bortles is the real rookie QB everyone should be talking about. That kid has a huge upside.
While not a rookie, fucking Ryan Nassib looks unbelievable for the Giants. I know. It's just pre-season, but...
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

AliceManson wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote: If Ray Rice received 2 games for beating a female, then these 2 clowns

James Harrison smacked his old lady around and broke a phone over her head as she called the police for help. He wasn't suspended for even 5 minutes by the NFL or the Steelers.

Did they at least test Harrison's woman or Ray's then-fiancée for concussion syndrome first?

Rodger Goodell: Under the new NFL wife beating concussion health and safety guidelines the woman is not allowed to go back into the kitchen until she's passed a number of health tests and safety requirements .
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Goodell backed himself into a corner with the absurd
2 game suspension of Ray Rice.

The league or Roger has not yet announced the
49ers, Aldon Smith suspension.

If the reports are true, Aldon will get 6-8 games, but good old
Ray receives only 2 games for abusing his wife.

America
What a country
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote:Goodell backed himself into a corner with the absurd
2 game suspension of Ray Rice.

The league or Roger has not yet announced the
49ers, Aldon Smith suspension.

If the reports are true, Aldon will get 6-8 games, but good old
Ray receives only 2 games for abusing his wife.

America
What a country
Love it or leave it asshole. Go back to Mexico!!!