The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

VoiVod13
Opening for Slaughter

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by VoiVod13 »

Hoyerable.
FullMetalWhackit
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by FullMetalWhackit »

VoiVod13 wrote:Hoyerable.
:lol:

Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote:Machado is the only poster I know who watches an ESPN seg then posts what they say. He probably knows more about plunging toilets then football and we know how that worked out.

Machado: It was backed up so I flushed twice "thinking"

Da Bears........does Dallas have a last place schedule?
Remember the last Dallas loss when Manchowder took off, he had an engagement! Now it's vacation, Walley World?

Where the fuck was this Eagles team on Turkey Day????!!!!?????

Fuck man.. Great, Dallas gets to go up to Philthy and play a really pissed off Eagles team.. May have Foles back. FUck.. LOL
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

I think Dallas takes the next one.....Unless they're out coached, which could be easily out Jonezed. When Foolys went down combined with the Cowboy's weak division and schedule I just couldn't picture Dallas not making the playoffs.
But being Dallas, been saying it for months and as most already know, they always blow it after Thanksgiving turning the last one or two games into the Choke Bowl for the playoffs.

RGIII did go 3/4 today. Pretty good percentage! Something to build on! Not sure how bad McCoy injury is or if he came back but I'd like to see RG put in the position to finish out the year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How bout dem Raiders! I mean 49ers! Talk about a team that don't want to play. It don't help when Kapper gets sacked 5 times and they don't have WR's and O-line or try to establish the run. Kapper leads the league being sacked 38 times.

"A Thanksgiving night loss at home to rival Seattle prompted CEO Jed York to apologize to fans on Twitter and raised even more speculation that Harbaugh will not be back next season for the final year of his five-year contract.
Harbaugh sparked more chatter about where he might wind up next season when he walked out of the tunnel and straight to Raiders owner Mark Davis for a quick chat before his first game in Oakland since his tenure as an assistant with the Raiders in 2002 and '03"

Fuck you Harbaugh, get the fuck out of the bay area and stay out.

"Raiders interim coach Tony Sparano is making his case to keep the job by winning two of the past three weeks, including a 24-20 victory over Kansas City on Nov. 20."

Panthers won a good FIGHT! That division is on crack. Who want's to lose it the most.

Steeler's, the unpredictable Steeler's looked great, if their D holds up they got a fucking team.

Patriots.....So much for that tough stretch. They're still the Patriots. Rivers still forgot there's 4 quarters. Is it play calling? I don't know what to think of Rivers anymore.

Go Cardinals! I'd love to see them win the Division. What's up Chiefs? Last year 3 teams from the West went to the Playoffs now it looks like only the Donkey's.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:Machado is the only poster I know who watches an ESPN seg then posts what they say. He probably knows more about plunging toilets then football and we know how that worked out.

Machado: It was backed up so I flushed twice "thinking"

Da Bears........does Dallas have a last place schedule?
Remember the last Dallas loss when Manchowder took off, he had an engagement! Now it's vacation, Walley World?
Do not blame me if you cannot go 6 days without coming here to post a message. Maybe you should book yourself a vacation and stop being so bitter all the time.
YA LOSER!!!

You do not run this board. You do not call the shots here. Get over yourself.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Do not blame me if you cannot go 6 days without coming here to post a message. Maybe you should book yourself a vacation and stop being so bitter all the time.
YA LOSER!!!

Did you have a Klan Rally? Was you retaining water? Is that burning sensation between your toes caused from constantly pulling your foot out of your mouth? Between sucking cock and putting your foot in your mouth you're risking a wicked case of herpes toe.

Go blow yourself you small brained toe sucker.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:Do not blame me if you cannot go 6 days without coming here to post a message. Maybe you should book yourself a vacation and stop being so bitter all the time.
YA LOSER!!!

Did you have a Klan Rally? Was you retaining water? Is that burning sensation between your toes caused from constantly pulling your foot out of your mouth? Between sucking cock and putting your foot in your mouth you're risking a wicked case of herpes toe.

Go blow yourself you small brained toe sucker.
So what you are trying to say is you cannot go 6 days without posting here?
OK glad we got that out of the way.

Now what are you going to do about being QUEER?

The only two things from Utah are steers and queers, and I am pretty sure there are no horns on you.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:So what you are trying to say is you cannot go 6 days without posting here?

The only two things from Utah are steers and queers, and I am pretty sure there are no horns on you.
Jesus, I haven't seen a comeback choke that bad since Kyle Orton's attempt last year. Every time you post I visualize a pacifier in your mouth and I'm not being mean, you're just an insignificant drip.
On the other side it's great that you have no dignity or self respect, must come in handy while looking in the mirror.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Machado wrote: So what you are trying to say is you cannot go 6 days without posting here?

So you're racist AND homophobic? I'd punch you in the face too.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

Machado, you do realize that pissing off Utah is like pissing off the guy at work that everyone gets along with. If he is mad at you he is not the problem you are.

Anyway back to football. Got to love it, only three weeks left and no one has clinched anything yet.
scarred but smarter
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

UtahRatt wrote:I think Dallas takes the next one.....Unless they're out coached, which could be easily out Jonezed. When Foolys went down combined with the Cowboy's weak division and schedule I just couldn't picture Dallas not making the playoffs.
But being Dallas, been saying it for months and as most already know, they always blow it after Thanksgiving turning the last one or two games into the Choke Bowl for the playoffs.

RGIII did go 3/4 today. Pretty good percentage! Something to build on! Not sure how bad McCoy injury is or if he came back but I'd like to see RG put in the position to finish out the year.

How bout dem Raiders! I mean 49ers! Talk about a team that don't want to play. It don't help when Kapper gets sacked 5 times and they don't have WR's and O-line or try to establish the run. Kapper leads the league being sacked 38 times.

"A Thanksgiving night loss at home to rival Seattle prompted CEO Jed York to apologize to fans on Twitter and raised even more speculation that Harbaugh will not be back next season for the final year of his five-year contract.
Harbaugh sparked more chatter about where he might wind up next season when he walked out of the tunnel and straight to Raiders owner Mark Davis for a quick chat before his first game in Oakland since his tenure as an assistant with the Raiders in 2002 and '03"

Fuck you Harbaugh, get the fuck out of the bay area and stay out.

"Raiders interim coach Tony Sparano is making his case to keep the job by winning two of the past three weeks, including a 24-20 victory over Kansas City on Nov. 20."

Panthers won a good FIGHT! That division is on crack. Who want's to lose it the most.

Steeler's, the unpredictable Steeler's looked great, if their D holds up they got a fucking team.

Patriots.....So much for that tough stretch. They're still the Patriots. Rivers still forgot there's 4 quarters. Is it play calling? I don't know what to think of Rivers anymore.

Go Cardinals! I'd love to see them win the Division. What's up Chiefs? Last year 3 teams from the West went to the Playoffs now it looks like only the Donkey's.
Great Machoado impression.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Must win tonight for GB.

Looks like Rodgers will lead the team to a 24+ victory.

Unless the Falcons can knock Rodgers out of the game, those birds do not have a chance to win on the road tonight.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Go Falcons.
WTF

Post by WTF »

UtahRatt wrote:
I only get to see Rivers play a couple times a year. He has the most awkward fucking throwing motion ever. It's almost like Obama throwing out a first pitch.

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

http://www.laughspin.com/2014/12/07/jef ... gton-game/

Jeff Fisher should win NFL coach of the year for this decision alone.
Then his team went out and beat up the Skins for good measure
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:http://www.laughspin.com/2014/12/07/jef ... gton-game/

Jeff Fisher should win NFL coach of the year for this decision alone.
Then his team went out and beat up the Skins for good measure
Yeah they usually hand out coach of the year awards to guys with a losing record who pull stunts like that.

Heaven forbid they name someone like Bruce Arians or Bill Belichick coach of the year. All they've done is win. Who cares about that?
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

It was a bitch move by Fisher who has been a failure at rebuilding the Rams.

I know they play in a tough division but with all those high picks - not just the Skins' picks, but also their own - they still can't sniff the playoffs for a decade? Pathetic. Wouldn't surprise me if he's fired.

But as a bitch move aimed at Snyder, it doesn't really bother me. Seems like almost every team has reasons to stick it to that douchebag. Minnesota gave Norv Turner the game ball after beating the Skins this season. In St. Louis, Gregg Williams - who has put together yet another fine defense for the Rams- was Joe Gibbs' handpicked successor in Washington, and gets revenge for being passed over in favor of Jim "hip hip hooray" Zorn. And Fisher is one of Shanahan's cronies. I'm sure Shanahan was laughing on his couch as he was paid several hundred thousand dollars of Snyder's money for not working Sunday.

So...bitch move...can't say I really care as Snyder was the target. He was probably too stupid to realize it. As was Machado I'm sure.

But hey at least Machado got to talk about his favorite team, the Redskins, once again.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Instead of having a Gregg Williams designed defense we have Haslett.

Kill me. Please.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:It was a bitch move by Fisher who has been a failure at rebuilding the Rams.

I know they play in a tough division but with all those high picks - not just the Skins' picks, but also their own - they still can't sniff the playoffs for a decade? Pathetic. Wouldn't surprise me if he's fired.

But as a bitch move aimed at Snyder, it doesn't really bother me. Seems like almost every team has reasons to stick it to that douchebag. Minnesota gave Norv Turner the game ball after beating the Skins this season. In St. Louis, Gregg Williams - who has put together yet another fine defense for the Rams- was Joe Gibbs' handpicked successor in Washington, and gets revenge for being passed over in favor of Jim "hip hip hooray" Zorn. And Fisher is one of Shanahan's cronies. I'm sure Shanahan was laughing on his couch as he was paid several hundred thousand dollars of Snyder's money for not working Sunday.

So...bitch move...can't say I really care as Snyder was the target. He was probably too stupid to realize it. As was Machado I'm sure.

But hey at least Machado got to talk about his favorite team, the Redskins, once again.
Want to talk about stupid, you still do not know who my favorite NFL team is? LOL!!!
Your Skins and your boy have continued to receive a prison like beating from the beginning of the season and there is not let up in sight.
Take your beating because you certainly have earned it around here.

Is L. Fletcher a bitch for the comments he made? After all, Fletcher played in the league for 16 yrs and seems to have a fine rep within the league.

The Washington Redskins' defense has struggled this season, and long-time linebacker London Fletcher knows exactly where to point the finger of blame: defensive coordinator Jim Haslett.

"Why does Jim Haslett still have his job as a defensive coordinator after five years now of just ineptitude at the defensive coordinator position?" Fletcher asked Sunday on CBS Sports Network, via The Washington Post. "He's clueless as a defensive coordinator. He lacks attention to detail. He lacks feel on how to call a game. Some of the calls he used to call when I was playing were head-scratching. They were so bad, I used to change them, like, 'We're not running that.' And we'd get off the field and he would ask, 'Why did you change the call.' (I would say), 'Because that's just a dumb call. That's why I changed it.'"

Fletcher spent the past four years with Haslett, who was -- to the surprise of some -- a holdover from the previous staff.

The now-retired 16-year pro linebacker said excuses were always made for why Haslett's defenses didn't perform.

"He is a guy that does not know what he is doing," Fletcher said. "And the Washington Redskins -- and (coach) Jay Gruden in particular -- better watch his back and get Jim Haslett out of the door ... Jay Gruden better get him out the door because he's probably back-stabbing Jay Gruden like he did everybody else -- like he did to Scott Linehan in St. Louis and like he did to Mike Shanahan in Washington...

"This is a guy that would take the '85 Bears and turn them into a mediocre defense," Fletcher said. "He is clueless. He has no idea what he is doing. Believe me, I had a front row seat for four years."
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote: Want to talk about stupid, you still do not know who my favorite NFL team is? LOL!!!
Your Skins and your boy have continued to receive a prison like beating from the beginning of the season and there is not let up in sight.

Redskins 20
Cowboys 17

Just keep posting Redskins articles. I'm sure everyone here loves reading all of them endlessly. You are the #1 reason that a 3-10 team gets discussed in the Locker Room more than any other.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Machado wrote: Want to talk about stupid, you still do not know who my favorite NFL team is? LOL!!!

Redskins 20
Cowboys 17

Just keep posting Redskins articles. I'm sure everyone here loves reading all of them endlessly. You are the #1 reason that a 3-10 team gets discussed in the Locker Room more than any other.
WOW-I didn't think you could be any dumber but you sure are with each passing day.

Dallas vs Redskins-HUGE RIVALRY. That is the main reason why I post all the negative stories/articles about your Skins. Plus, it helps to know the Skins are your favorite team.
Just when the amount of shit that gets thrown in your direction is about to stop, former players are piling on. Ex NFL HOF players have also been more than willing to hurl the piles of shit in your direction.
How does all that feces taste Levi?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote: How does all that feces taste Levi?
Ask your mother.

Owned.

Look man...*I* ain't the one eating shit. What you'll never understand - because you are too fuckin dumb to realize that most Cowboys fans hate their owner as much as Skins fans do - is that Skins fans ALL hate Dan Snyder.

he is enemy number 1. I'm not the one eating shit, he is. This "piling on" doesn't hurt my feelings. I AGREE with almost all of it.

So like I said, keep posting the articles I've already read. You seem to think I am completely unaware of this stuff and you are rocking my world. You really think I didn't know about Fisher's bitch move, Fletcher bitching out Haslet, or any of the other dozen Redskins news stories you "break" here on a daily basis? This is stuff all Redskins fans already know.

You seem to think that you are somehow "winning" this battle with me, scoring points one posted Redskins article at a time. You are clueless. It's just one of many reasons everybody here hates you.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Ask your mother.

Owned.

Look man...*I* ain't the one eating shit. What you'll never understand - because you are too fuckin dumb to realize that most Cowboys fans hate their owner as much as Skins fans do - is that Skins fans ALL hate Dan Snyder.

he is enemy number 1. I'm not the one eating shit, he is. This "piling on" doesn't hurt my feelings. I AGREE with almost all of it.

So like I said, keep posting the articles I've already read. You seem to think I am completely unaware of this stuff and you are rocking my world. You really think I didn't know about Fisher's bitch move, Fletcher bitching out Haslet, or any of the other dozen Redskins news stories you "break" here on a daily basis? This is stuff all Redskins fans already know.

You seem to think that you are somehow "winning" this battle with me, one posted Redskins article at a time. You are clueless. It's just one of many reasons everybody here hates you.
How old you are? TWELVE-TEEN
WTF

Post by WTF »

Is there a single negative thing ever about London Fletcher until his Haslett comments? Serious question.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Ask your mother.

Owned.

You seem to think that you are somehow "winning" this battle with me, scoring points one posted Redskins article at a time. You are clueless. It's just one of many reasons everybody here hates you.
Good lord enough already...

Go Panthers!

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Browns have announced Johnny will be the starting QB this week vs Bengals.
Marvin Lewis has already taken a shot at Johnny when speaking to the press:

"You gotta go defend the offense. You don't defend the player," Lewis said before adding, "Particularly a midget."
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Cam Newton injured in car crash - no details yet except his truck rolled and he needed to be assisted from scene.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Cam Newton injured in car crash - no details yet except his truck rolled and he needed to be assisted from scene.
The Saints might have put a bounty on him after his behavior on Sunday
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Damn, he better have been wearing a seatbelt.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

No serious injuries for Newton.