The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Crazy Levi »

What the fuck are you blathering about?

I'm pretty sure you didn't weigh in on this particular play yet, you fuckin' gridiron know-it-all.

Sock it to us, I genuinely want your opinion on it.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

I just hope the Panthers defense takes old Fivehead Manning out behind the barn and finish him off Old Yeller style.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
veritas
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by veritas »

Gritt wrote:I just hope the Panthers defense takes old Fivehead Manning out behind the barn and finish him off Old Yeller style.
:lol:
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Crazy Levi wrote:What the fuck are you blathering about?

I'm pretty sure you didn't weigh in on this particular play yet, you fuckin' gridiron know-it-all.

Sock it to us, I genuinely want your opinion on it.
My opinion is I don't give a fuck.

Now if I have any questions about the perplexing intricate internal workings of a kids pinball machine and why adult-children play them I'll make sure to pull your name out and attack your nerd-it-all skills.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

That doesn't Even make sense. Kids don't own pinball machines- they cost up to $10,000. They are also large commercial devices which don't fit in most kids' rooms. We aren't talking flat screen TVs here.

You are like the 10th guy to try to make "You are good at fixing pinball machines and make a lot of money doing it!!" An insult around here. Why do you think you'll be the one who is finally able to make it stick? Stick with insulting the Redskins.

You are the fuckin football know it all who has an opinion on everything NFL, and why not? You are a big star who once sent a postcard in to tryout for the XFL with all the other has-beens and never weres - pathetically clinging to the dream that you could actually be a pro football player by glomming on to the saddest pro football league ever created. I expect you tell us all the intricate inner workings of a kids game, football. Why hold back? Nobody is as smart as you when it comes to football and you owe it to us to bless us with your knowledge.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Man, 20-25 bucks for a ticket, sit anywhere, 4 dollar beers?

Gimme my XFL back!!!!
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bludegeon wrote:Man, 20-25 bucks for a ticket, sit anywhere, 4 dollar beers?

Gimme my XFL back!!!!
I'm sure it cost more than 20 bucks to attend the MILLION DOLLAR GAME!
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Crazy Levi wrote:That doesn't Even make sense. Kids don't own pinball machines- they cost up to $10,000. They are also large commercial devices which don't fit in most kids' rooms. We aren't talking flat screen TVs here.

You are like the 10th guy to try to make "You are good at fixing pinball machines and make a lot of money doing it!!" An insult around here. Why do you think you'll be the one who is finally able to make it stick? Stick with insulting the Redskins.

You are the fuckin football know it all who has an opinion on everything NFL, and why not? You are a big star who once sent a postcard in to tryout for the XFL with all the other has-beens and never weres - pathetically clinging to the dream that you could actually be a pro football player by glomming on to the saddest pro football league ever created. I expect you tell us all the intricate inner workings of a kids game, football. Why hold back? Nobody is as smart as you when it comes to football and you owe it to us to bless us with your knowledge.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

The XFL was one of the most awful things I've ever seen. I'm shocked it made it through the first season.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Carson Palmer decided against playing in the NFL Pro Bowl.
I guess the bright lights and big stage have him scared(again).
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:Carson Palmer decided against playing in the NFL Pro Bowl.
Yep you're right. Nothing screams bright lights and the big stage like the Pro Bowl.

#ETYPS
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:
Machado wrote:Carson Palmer decided against playing in the NFL Pro Bowl.
Yep you're right. Nothing screams bright lights and the big stage like the Pro Bowl.

#ETYPS
Now you have a problem with the pro bowl? Or with Carson "i'm not used to the limelight and can't play well in a big game" Palmer. Plus, I was being sarcastic you gorilla.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Bludegeon wrote:
Facedown wrote: Not sure if I'm missing something in your response but I wasn't blaming the refs, I thought they did a decent job.

Usually when one gives any credit to the refs, and I am assuming you are a Pats fan. Pats lost, and credit to refs, usually equals the refs assisted in the win.

I miss something in your response, because you aren't blaming the refs. I figured you were.
Nah, I meant credit to the Broncos (for winning a tough game) and the refs (for not making any stupid calls that cost either team the game). I've blamed refs before but not this time.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Man, 20-25 bucks for a ticket, sit anywhere, 4 dollar beers?

Gimme my XFL back!!!!
I'm sure it cost more than 20 bucks to attend the MILLION DOLLAR GAME!

It was a long time ago. But, it was cheap. That I remember..
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14652687

Pats fan gets tattoo, "Super Bowl 50 Champs", then watches his team lose to Denver :lol:
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote:http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14652687

Pats fan gets tattoo, "Super Bowl 50 Champs", then watches his team lose to Denver :lol:
Every year some fuckin' moron does this. They should send these idiots to Africa like they do the loser's Championship t-shirts.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Crazy Levi wrote:That doesn't Even make sense. Kids don't own pinball machines- they cost up to $10,000. They are also large commercial devices which don't fit in most kids' rooms. We aren't talking flat screen TVs here.

As you go into a spastic bragging know-it-all rant.
"I'm good and make a lot of money!" "Kids don't own pinball machines they're TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS and large commercial devices that couldn't fit in a bedroom!"

You're full of shit, as a kid my friend had a Mickey Mouse pinball in his bedroom!

So carry on about how skilled you are at pinball and fixing Mattel toys, did you go to MIT? Did you ever get hurt like sprain a finger or blow a hip tilting a machine?

It's fucking sludge, everyone has an opinion and knows it all, do you not read your own posts? Look in the mirror.........WHATS THE BIG DEAL! GET OVER IT! LET IT GO!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Machado wrote:http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14652687

Denver fan knocks over a porta potty with a Patriots fan in it, douchebags laugh.
Classy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnGLHKPXra4
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

A quick google search shows the average income of a pinball machine repairman in both the year 2009 and 2012 to be just over $31K.

https://collegegrad.com/careers/coin-ve ... -repairers

http://learn.org/articles/Arcade_Game_T ... wered.html

Lets just for shits and giggles say that Levi is the mac fucking daddy of pinball repair, and go ahead and DOUBLE the average salary. That gives him a whopping yearly salary of $62K.

In NY that aint gonna get you very far...were talking a studio efficiency apartment at BEST.

So can we please stop with all this "I make a lot of money doing this" nonsense.

I think pinball repair is a very cool and noble occupation. Good on you for finding a career that you enjoy and enables you to pay the rent.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Drunk Kennedy wrote:A quick google search shows the average income of a pinball machine repairman in both the year 2009 and 2012 to be just over $31K.

Lets just for shits and giggles say that Levi is the mac fucking daddy of pinball repair, and go ahead and DOUBLE the average salary. That gives him a whopping yearly salary of $62K.

In NY that aint gonna get you very far...were talking a studio efficiency apartment at BEST.

So can we please stop with all this "I make a lot of money doing this" nonsense.

I think pinball repair is a very cool and noble occupation. Good on you for finding a career that you enjoy and enables you to pay the rent.
What does the black book say about pinball retail sales? Cause that's the bulk of my business.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Drunk Kennedy wrote:A quick google search shows the average income of a pinball machine repairman in both the year 2009 and 2012 to be just over $31K.

Does that include stuffed animals he could be pulling in at tournaments?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Fuck off Ratt!!!

We all know competitive pinball pulls in way more than an XFL salary.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

I see RGIII or even worse, Manziel in a fucking Cowboys uniform.

That might just be the final nail in the coffin for this Cowboys fan. At least until the team is no longer owned by the Jones family.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Rg3 back home to Texas inevitable. He'll sell way more jersies than manziel and nobody - even jones - will want to deal with Johnny footballs bullshit at this point. Rg3 will be model citizen.

Of course it makes no fucking sense from a football point of view but this is the cowboys we are talking about.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

That is true..

It's always been about making money and fuck the football since the Jones have owned the team and Jimmy left.

But, a fan can only take so much . LOL
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Crazy Levi wrote:Fuck off Ratt!!!

It pulls in a group full of fat man boys.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bludegeon wrote:That is true..

It's always been about making money and fuck the football since the Jones have owned the team and Jimmy left.

But, a fan can only take so much . LOL
Rg3 running Romo's offense is gonna be a thing of beauty when ton gets loced in the first month of the season.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

UtahRatt wrote:

If they're getting paid more power to them.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Gritt wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

If they're getting paid more power to them.
:lol:
I made money online golfing but never bragged about it let alone constantly....But that's not the point now is it.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

I'm so fucking hyped up for this game! I want to see the Panthers win a ring finally!! I hope they can pull it off.. I already took off that Monday because of how hard I am going to party if they win or be bummed if they lose it lol... Either way I hope Panthers beat the shit out of them as far as points.. People want a "close" game.. I do not. I want Panthers 45 at the half.. :lol: