The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by UtahRatt »

Kaepernick..........Fuck um, he's always been a vagina.

"Refuses to feel pride in a country that mistreats 'black people and people of color"

He seems to be doing pretty well.......
The point is the fucker picked a wrong time to protest, protest on your own fucking time for starters, you're on the fucking clock. The Anthem isn't the time to protest, it stands for a lot of things from honoring the dead to his rights to protest. He's an embarrassment to the team, he's representing the Niners in front of the nation and using the NFL as his stage. He should be blasted for it. He's an idiot, there's a lot better way's to get your word out, when you do something that brings out the hate to your cause you're clearly doing it wrong.

He better start hating humans because racism covers the planet and EVERYONE GETS MISTREATED it don't matter what color you are unless it's GREEN and he's covered in it. Sure we have problems and I'd like him to name a country that don't have religious to racial issues. How many countries on the planet could you go from a minority orphan to being adopted, receiving a good education, make 100+ million while doing a shitty job earning it......America has it's problems alright but the fucker should feel grateful. If it's so bad we could find an immigrant within a one of his throws who'd sack him to take his citizenship.

Pissing on the flag, the entire country, because there's a problem with police control? Fuck um.

Protesting....You're doing it wrong.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Machado wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Since Romo isn't around anymore it's looking like Colin Kaepernick is taking his place as QB I hate the most. Maybe Dallas can trade Romo to the 49ers for Kaepernick.

What a piece of shit this guy is. I can understand why his mama dumped his ass as soon as he was born. I hear he's real stupid too like Matardo stupid. On his 12th birthday his adoptive parents told him the truth that he was an adopted kid. I hear it really hurt him to find out the truth. He cried out to them "you mean I'm always going to be this color" what a lil dummy.
I guess in this country it is ok to take a stand, except in a case when someone else disagrees with you.
F U and your ideals.
the man can sit if he wants. i don't see how he is disrespecting anybody or the flag. what does that flag stand for these days?
OPPRESSION
White cops killing blacks and minorities
HATE

etc...

Just look at Chicago. Where in July that city had 60+ murders. Oh sure, I guess we should all stand for the national anthem
because the country is doing so well. FUCK THAT!
Did those white cops salute the flag in the morning before they killed another innocent black life? I bet they did. Sure as hell did them zero good.

Give Kap props for having the balls to take a stand. While other athletes who earns tens of millions are afraid to take a stand, afraid
to give an opinion and afraid to say anything controversial.
m13 has spoken.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Welp, damn. LOL..

Looks like another flop of a season in Dallas. Damn.. Yep, the Rook is going to get ate alive, no doubt. As I said, Serves Dallas right for not planning for the end of Romo's time sooner. Dude is old, and can't stay healthy. Oh well, still gonna watch. Maybe some luck will shine on Dallas that other teams not as good seem to get from time to time every season.

Still. Would be surprised if they win 3 or more games. And , even that is being generous..

Hell, maybe then can spend their next high draft pick on another player with two severely injured knees and have more defensive players dopin up and being suspended . Fucking morons.

And of course, speaking of morons.. Kaperpuke.. Enough has been said about this shitstain, so. enough of it.

And finally Matardo. You truly are a fucking dumbass. You do realize that almost all or 90% of the murders that take place in Chicago every weekend it seems, it Black on Black murders? Jesus H.. Do yourself a favor, put down the Hillary and CNN talking points, research and form your own damn opinion...
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I'm not so fast to count Dallas out. The NFC East is a always up for grabs and comes down to which better team tries to lose it the most.

On paper the Skins stand out and still have Snyder, Philly is always a mess yet seem to find a way to win games while you never know what shitty Giants team shows up. Good Eli bad Eli done Eli......The problem, the Cowboy's D is as big a factor as losing ROMO.

Given Dank's mobility, their All-Star line and a loaded backfield....They're stacked and should be able to pound the ball and create issues for defenses. If they add in some Zone Reads and Jones don't force vertical vanilla passing they'll win games. Dank's throws were pretty yet lofty like a punt in the preseason so he's going to hit a learning curve I just hope Dallas lets Dank mobility lose and sticks to the run when they fall behind or they're dead. With their line they should still be able to run with a loaded box and toss one down the field from time to time.

Daniel Snyder, Jerry Jones, The Giants duo? Lurie? Like the Keystone Cops of division owners....With systems like that it's hard to bet on a team in that division.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Machado wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Since Romo isn't around anymore it's looking like Colin Kaepernick is taking his place as QB I hate the most. Maybe Dallas can trade Romo to the 49ers for Kaepernick.

What a piece of shit this guy is. I can understand why his mama dumped his ass as soon as he was born. I hear he's real stupid too like Matardo stupid. On his 12th birthday his adoptive parents told him the truth that he was an adopted kid. I hear it really hurt him to find out the truth. He cried out to them "you mean I'm always going to be this color" what a lil dummy.
I guess in this country it is ok to take a stand, except in a case when someone else disagrees with you.
F U and your ideals.
the man can sit if he wants. i don't see how he is disrespecting anybody or the flag. what does that flag stand for these days?
OPPRESSION
HATE

etc...

Just look at Chicago. Where in July that city had 60+ murders. Oh sure, I guess we should all stand for the national anthem
Did those white cops salute the flag in the morning before they killed another innocent black life? I bet they did. Sure as hell did them zero good.

Give Kap props for having the balls to take a stand. While other athletes who earns tens of millions are afraid to take a stand, afraid
Oh fuck that clipboard holding, flash in the pan cocksucker, He has the right to protest and people have the right to rip him apart. As far as Chicago goes Put his money where his mouth is, Donate to the city's "oppressed" instead of running his mouth seemingly trying to get out of SF because He lost his job to Gabbert. The stupid fucker is commiting career suicide and will likely not find work in this country when he's eventually cut. Where were his balls When police brutality was being protested by others less fortunate? That's right He was too busy asking to be traded and failing at his job, Now that he's a back up He all of the sudden think's He's Ali. Nah Ali was a great athlete not an utter failure.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dtmfs wrote:
Machado wrote:

F U and your ideals.
OPPRESSION
HATE

etc...

Oh fuck that clipboard holding, flash in the pan cocksucker, He has the right to protest and people have the right to rip him apart. As far as Chicago goes Put his money where his mouth is, Donate to the city's "oppressed" instead of running his mouth seemingly trying to get out of SF because He lost his job to Gabbert. The stupid fucker is commiting career suicide and will likely not find work in this country when he's eventually cut. Where were his balls When police brutality was being protested by others less fortunate? That's right He was too busy asking to be traded and failing at his job, Now that he's a back up He all of the sudden think's He's Ali. Nah Ali was a great athlete not an utter failure.
um, you have no idea what you are talking about. one sentence you have him losing his job as the starting QB, and several sentences
later you have him "back up"??? comparing himself to Ali? um, you're stupid. i have not heard anybody confuse Kapernick w/Ali.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:Welp, damn. LOL..

Looks like another flop of a season in Dallas. Damn.. Yep, the Rook is going to get ate alive, no doubt. As I said, Serves Dallas right for not planning for the end of Romo's time sooner. Dude is old, and can't stay healthy. Oh well, still gonna watch. Maybe some luck will shine on Dallas that other teams not as good seem to get from time to time every season.

Still. Would be surprised if they win 3 or more games. And , even that is being generous..

Hell, maybe then can spend their next high draft pick on another player with two severely injured knees and have more defensive players dopin up and being suspended . Fucking morons.

And of course, speaking of morons.. Kaperpuke.. Enough has been said about this shitstain, so. enough of it.

And finally Matardo. You truly are a fucking dumbass. You do realize that almost all or 90% of the murders that take place in Chicago every weekend it seems, it Black on Black murders? Jesus H.. Do yourself a favor, put down the Hillary and CNN talking points, research and form your own damn opinion...
90% huh? So I guess that means the other 10% were justified? You approve of those 10% of murders, don't you?
STFU!

Let's see, Dallas could have planned for the end of Romo's career by drafting who? C'mon, show us all wise one who the team should have drafted.
RGIII
Manziel

Who else???
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Tebow will win World Series ring before Romo gets Super Bowl ring thats for sure
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Well my dark horse NFC pick went up in smoke today. So I may as well make my far too early and sure to be way wrong predictions for the year.

AFC east: New York (11-5), New England (10-6), Buffalo (9-7), Miami (7-9)
AFC north: Cincinnati (12-4), Pittsburgh (10-6), Baltimore (8-8), Cleveland (6-10)
AFC south: Jacksonville (10-6), Houston (10-6), Indy (7-9), Tennessee (6-10)
AFC west: Oakland (11-5), KC (10-6), Denver (9-7), San Diego (7-9)

Wild card: New England over Jacksonville, Pittsburgh over Oakland
Divisional: Cincinnati over New England, Pittsburgh over New York
Conference: Cincinnati over Pittsburgh

NFC east: Washington (10-6), New York (10-6), Dallas (5-11), Philadelphia (2-14)
NFC north: Green Bay (12-4), Minnesota (8-8), Detroit (6-10), Chicago (5-11)
NFC south: Carolina (14-2), Atlanta (9-7), Tampa (8-8), New Orleans (5-11)
NFC west: Arizona (13-3), Seattle (11-5), Los Angeles (6-10), San Fran (5-11)

Wild card: Seattle over Washington, Green Bay over New York
Divisional: Arizona over Seattle, Carolina over Green Bay
Conference: Arizona over Carolina

Super bowl: Arizona over Cincinnati
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote:

90% huh? So I guess that means the other 10% were justified? You approve of those 10% of murders, don't you?
STFU!

Let's see, Dallas could have planned for the end of Romo's career by drafting who? C'mon, show us all wise one who the team should have drafted.
RGIII
Manziel

Who else???
Did I say any were justified? No, I am saying your argument is straight outta CNN's playbook, you dolt. Ughh.. Not even worth it, you're a sheep, keep on with yourself.

Doing anything other than ignoring the huge elephant in the room in regards to Romo and his future, as well as a future QB for the team, is better than how Jones has handled this debacle at QB. Google back to 2000-2005 and learn how well it worked out when they did the SAME exact thing (aside from trading and overy paying for washed up players) when Aikman was in his last run.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:

STFU!

RGIII
Manziel

Who else???
Did I say any were justified? No, I am saying your argument is straight outta CNN's playbook, you dolt. Ughh.. Not even worth it, you're a sheep, keep on with yourself.

Doing anything other than ignoring the huge elephant in the room in regards to Romo and his future, as well as a future QB for the team, is better than how Jones has handled this debacle at QB. Google back to 2000-2005 and learn how well it worked out when they did the SAME exact thing (aside from trading and overy paying for washed up players) when Aikman was in his last run.
must be nice to have that hindsight. let's see how the Vikings fair now that their very own franchise QB is lost for the season. I'm sure they have the most capable #2,
waiting in the wings. because as we all know, all NFL teams have the most capable back up QB in the league. matter of fact, most of these back-ups are so good,
they could be starters :roll:
the team took a chance. they went w/Romo and concentrated on other areas to improve the team. not all the picks and signings worked, but that was
the plan and they stuck with it. what is the problem with that?
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Sometimes When I'm jawing back and forth with somebody on here I like to try my best to not be the guy who has to have the last word. When it comes to Matardo that usually works out for the best because everybody else points out how much of a big dummy he is and saves me the trouble. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Word on the street in Minnesota is Peterson might be banned from the game for life. Upon hearing the news that his QB was lost anywhere from 9 to 12 months Peterson went home and beat the ever lovin shit out of one of his kids. No word yet if the lil shit had it coming to him or if it was related to the teams QB issues.

Stay tuned here as soon as I find out I'll let you guys know.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Machado wrote: um, you have no idea what you are talking about. one sentence you have him losing his job as the starting QB, and several sentences
later you have him "back up"??? comparing himself to Ali? um, you're stupid. i have not heard anybody confuse Kapernick w/Ali.
Was he not the starter in SF eventually being replaced by Gabbert? thought so you dumbfuck, which makes him a back up, explain how I'm wrong you know nothing about football cunt. And he has been compared to Ali, by jim brown, by Abdul jabbar, by spike lee and many others. Maybe open Your eyes and ears You fucking imbecile.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Sorry if this has been talked about before, but Bridgewater is on IR. What a total disaster for the Vikings!

I hear Mark Sanchez. No es bueno.
Goddamn Electric
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Goddamn Electric »

If Colin Kaepernick is angry that white America has oppressed black America, shouldn't he be mad at himself because his white half oppressed his black half?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Let's see, Dallas could have planned for the end of Romo's career by drafting who? C'mon, show us all wise one who the team should have drafted.
RGIII
Manziel

Who else???
2012 Dallas traded their 1st RD #14 pick overall and their 2nd RD pick #45.....To move up to and pick Morris Claiborne at #6. .....Is CB Morris Claiborne worth the 6th pick and a 2RD pick in the draft? 3INT's in 4 seasons.

BTW The Cowboys 2012 traded 2nd RD #45 pick ended up being the bears "Alshon Jeffery"

Dallas could have had Russel Willson, Ryan Tannehill, Brock Osweiler or Kirk Cousins. Anyone not named Luck or RGII.

"Quarterbacks drafted ahead of Russel Wilson in 2012 include Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Ryan Tannehill, Brock Osweiler and -- (oops) -- Brandon Weeden. Kirk Cousins was drafted in the 4th RD."

----2013 was the worse QB draft of all time----Geno Smith, EJ Manuel including career backups and practice squads so far.

2014 - Teddy Bridgewater, Derek Carr, A.J. McCarron

Romo's been having surgeries for how many years?
Dallas has had their chances to draft over the last 5 years but maybe Dank will do the job. I'm not counting him out yet. I need to watch more then a few highlights. They should take advantage of Danks young legs and not be scared or they'll be wasted.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Goddamn Electric wrote:If Colin Kaepernick is angry that white America has oppressed black America, shouldn't he be mad at himself because his white half oppressed his black half?
Personally I just think Kaepernick is an idiot simple as that......
There's a lot of crap rumoring about but it sounds like Kaepernick's actions began after he started dating girlfriend Hot 97 DJ and MTV host Nessa Diab who is Muslim and an actively political "BLM" and black activism which seems to have had an impact on Kaepernick's protesting.

Nessa, is the ex-girlfriend of Aldon Smith BTW.... :lol:

"31 of Kaepernick's last 42 posts have strong social justice connotations, often featuring quotes from radical Nation of Islam leader Malcolm X, Black Panthers founder Huey Newton and cop killer Assata Shakur. During a Sunday news conference about the flag flap, Kaepernick dressed in a black hat with a large, white “X” and a T-shirt that featured photos of Cuban despot Fidel Castro and Malcolm X."

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/08/3 ... st-dj.html

A few months after dating Nessa Diab, Kaepernick's social media posts began to reflect the Black Lives Matter and Muslim activism of Diab.
"History!" Kaepernick wrote on Instagram Oct. 15, when he marked 50 years since the Black Panther Party was founded.

-----------------------

I really don't care what he does or stands for but I do have an issues of him doing it on the job. Getting paid to protest while representing the NFL and the Niners is wrong. Not to mention, his way of doing it adds more hate and segregation then he's helping.

Protest, you're doing it wrong. I hope he's released before the season, because he sucks, and by sucks I mean a vastly overpaid QB who sucks.

--------------------

Sucks about Bridgewater, the Vik's should still have a D but it's gonna hurt the child abuser Peterson running lanes. I bet he get's beat with a stick and whooped on the DL this year.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

UtahRatt wrote:
Goddamn Electric wrote:If Colin Kaepernick is angry that white America has oppressed black America, shouldn't he be mad at himself because his white half oppressed his black half?
Personally I just think Kaepernick is an idiot simple as that......
There's a lot of crap rumoring about but it sounds like Kaepernick's actions began after he started dating girlfriend Hot 97 DJ and MTV host Nessa Diab who is Muslim and an actively political "BLM" and black activism which seems to have had an impact on Kaepernick's protesting.

Nessa, is the ex-girlfriend of Aldon Smith BTW.... :lol:

"31 of Kaepernick's last 42 posts have strong social justice connotations, often featuring quotes from radical Nation of Islam leader Malcolm X, Black Panthers founder Huey Newton and cop killer Assata Shakur. During a Sunday news conference about the flag flap, Kaepernick dressed in a black hat with a large, white “X” and a T-shirt that featured photos of Cuban despot Fidel Castro and Malcolm X."

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/08/3 ... st-dj.html

A few months after dating Nessa Diab, Kaepernick's social media posts began to reflect the Black Lives Matter and Muslim activism of Diab.
"History!" Kaepernick wrote on Instagram Oct. 15, when he marked 50 years since the Black Panther Party was founded.

-----------------------

I really don't care what he does or stands for but I do have an issues of him doing it on the job. Getting paid to protest while representing the NFL and the Niners is wrong. Not to mention, his way of doing it adds more hate and segregation then he's helping.

Protest, you're doing it wrong. I hope he's released before the season, because he sucks, and by sucks I mean a vastly overpaid QB who sucks.

--------------------

Sucks about Bridgewater, the Vik's should still have a D but it's gonna hurt the child abuser Peterson running lanes. I bet he get's beat with a stick and whooped on the DL this year.
Fuck, sounds like my High school friend Who was a huge metallica fan and gave me shit for listening to Bob Dylan. Then he starts dating an ultra religious bitch and all of the sudden he's listening to gospel and trying to force that shit on me. Is this Kaepernicks first taste of snatch? He's a tad late in the police brutality protesting game, This whole thing seems dishonest. Interesting what pussy can do, can make you grow out your hair to look like side show bob, and commit career suicide.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

No reply needed for Matardo...

The folk in here with a brain covered it all for me.. LOL...

I can't wait for football.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:Let's see, Dallas could have planned for the end of Romo's career by drafting who? C'mon, show us all wise one who the team should have drafted.
RGIII
Manziel

Who else???
2012 Dallas traded their 1st RD #14 pick overall and their 2nd RD pick #45.....To move up to and pick Morris Claiborne at #6. .....Is CB Morris Claiborne worth the 6th pick and a 2RD pick in the draft? 3INT's in 4 seasons.

BTW The Cowboys 2012 traded 2nd RD #45 pick ended up being the bears "Alshon Jeffery"

Dallas could have had Russel Willson, Ryan Tannehill, Brock Osweiler or Kirk Cousins. Anyone not named Luck or RGII.

"Quarterbacks drafted ahead of Russel Wilson in 2012 include Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Ryan Tannehill, Brock Osweiler and -- (oops) -- Brandon Weeden. Kirk Cousins was drafted in the 4th RD."

----2013 was the worse QB draft of all time----Geno Smith, EJ Manuel including career backups and practice squads so far.

Dallas has had their chances to draft over the last 5 years but maybe Dank will do the job. I'm not counting him out yet. I need to watch more then a few highlights. They should take advantage of Danks young legs and not be scared or they'll be wasted.
Bridgewater, LOL!
Carr, LOL
A.J. McCarron, LOL

You funny!
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Machado wrote:
UtahRatt wrote: Bridgewater, LOL!
Carr, LOL
A.J. McCarron, LOL

You funny!

It's been said many times but Holy fuck are You one stupid cocksucker. Teddy(pre-injury), and Carr are both good young QB's that half the league would rather have on their roster than their current starter. Especially Dallas, Hell they'd love to get their hands on McCarron as well and You would know it, but You don't know shit about football, You weren't even aware that Kaepernick s no longer considered a Starting QB.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dtmfs wrote:
Machado wrote:
UtahRatt wrote: Bridgewater, LOL!
Carr, LOL
A.J. McCarron, LOL

You funny!

It's been said many times but Holy fuck are You one stupid cocksucker. Teddy(pre-injury), and Carr are both good young QB's that half the league would rather have on their roster than their current starter. Especially Dallas, Hell they'd love to get their hands on McCarron as well and You would know it, but You don't know shit about football, You weren't even aware that Kaepernick s no longer considered a Starting QB.
dude, you can have AJ "no arm" McCarron, from Alabama if you want. that guy is just another in the long line of Alabama QB's that won't amount to anything
in the NFL. his claim to fame is that he has a hot girlfriend. end of subject!
so Teddy is good huh? ok. nice joke
so Carr is good huh? ok. nice joke
I'm afraid to ask who you think are great quarterbacks because you throw the "good" grade around very loosely.
listen, I refuse to sit around and discuss every single draft the a team should have or could have had. you can't win them all.
some draft picks pan out, while others never come close to expectations. Romo is a very good QB, who has yet to win the final game of the season. that stat
alone is what he is always being judged on. Romo had 1 great team so far in Dallas, the 2014 team and they lost in the playoffs.
2015 was a lost season because Romo was injured
2016 might very well be the same, but I can't fault the team for not having a "suitable" #2 QB, because the team chose to use those picks on other players.
again, some of them were good picks and some were not. they can't all be winners. and even the solid picks don't pan out sometimes because
the player can't stay healthy enough to have a positive impact in the win column.

again, have fun w/ AJ McCarron and Teddy "overhyped" Bridgewater. they built a stadium for that kid and for what?
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Matardo has reached new levels of stupidity.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Gritt wrote:Matardo has reached new levels of stupidity.
He's a fucking annoying troll. Carr's numbers are on par with Romo's in their respective first 2 seasons. Yet he calls Carr a joke. The Bengals turned down a couple teams who inquired about McCarron, I wouldn't call him a Star but He's obviously considered better in some NFL GM's eyes than dumbfuck machado seems to think, Funny, If Dallas were to trade for McCarron tomorrow He'd be jumping for joy proclaiming they have a solid backup to Prescott (in reality A.J. would start.)
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:
RGIII
Manziel

Who else???

Bridgewater, LOL!
Carr, LOL
A.J. McCarron, LOL

You funny!

Notice how Machado didn't comment how Dallas could have had Russel Willson, Ryan Tannehill, Brock Osweiler or Kirk Cousins so they could trade up and pick Morris Claiborne at #6.
And we're just speaking of someone to backup, groom, fill in when Tony BrokeBack Romo goes down.

Bridgewater "prior injury", Carr or McCarron would be nice and accepted about now in Dallas I'm sure.

Bridgewater would be great with that beast line and RB's in Dallas.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Notice you didn't comment on this either.
Machado wrote:when the #1 QB does not play much, you expect that team to lose many, many games. IMO, last year was a lost season.
Denver Broncos 2015 WINS SUPER BOWL! 13W 4L, 9 games Peyton, 7 games Brock

Sometimes is better to be quiet than to open mouth and remove all doubt......Blind to reality and redirect everything else!
Machado wrote: Bridgewater, LOL!
Carr, LOL
A.J. McCarron, LOL

You funny!
Derek Carr's 53 TDs through two years second only to Marino.

"I realize you have an inferiority complex but it’s fully justified"

So you picked off Carr, Teddy and AJ then skipped over...........
Russel Willson? I'm sure Tannehill, Osweiler or Kirk Cousins would be a welcome backup about now. The thing is after ROMO played 6 games and went down with back surgery in 2010 they should have started looking and could have drafted Andy Dalton in the 2nd RD.

Russel Wilson won a Superbowl is his 2nd season, how many rings does ROMO have in 12 seasons? So Dallas moved up to Draft CB Morris Claiborne with the 6th pick when they could have had a number of solid replacements you JOKE AT not to mention Russel Wilson.

They made their own bed, now sleep in it. You were all excited they went after a Ezekiel and a BROKEN Jaylon.....Who's the leader now.

Houston 28 Dallas 17 - Brandon Weeden 9/13 116yds 1TD
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:Notice you didn't comment on this either.
Machado wrote:when the #1 QB does not play much, you expect that team to lose many, many games. IMO, last year was a lost season.
Denver Broncos 2015 WINS SUPER BOWL! 13W 4L, 9 games Peyton, 7 games Brock

Sometimes is better to be quiet than to open mouth and remove all doubt......Blind to reality and redirect everything else!
Machado wrote: Bridgewater, LOL!
Carr, LOL
A.J. McCarron, LOL

You funny!
Derek Carr's 53 TDs through two years second only to Marino.

"I realize you have an inferiority complex but it’s fully justified"

So you picked off Carr, Teddy and AJ then skipped over...........
Russel Willson? I'm sure Tannehill, Osweiler or Kirk Cousins would be a welcome backup about now. The thing is after ROMO played 6 games and went down with back surgery in 2010 they should have started looking and could have drafted Andy Dalton in the 2nd RD.

Russel Wilson won a Superbowl is his 2nd season, how many rings does ROMO have in 12 seasons? So Dallas moved up to Draft CB Morris Claiborne with the 6th pick when they could have had a number of solid replacements you JOKE AT not to mention Russel Wilson.

They made their own bed, now sleep in it. You were all excited they went after a Ezekiel and a BROKEN Jaylon.....Who's the leader now.

Houston 28 Dallas 17 - Brandon Weeden 9/13 116yds 1TD
coulda
shoulda
woulda
HAHAHA
a bunch of know it all GM's over here.
Weeden did what? oh wow, someone better scoop him up quick because he surely can continue that pace over a 16 game season, STFU!

Romo has zero rings. Wilson has more than Romo, so what is your point? are you saying that if Dallas drafted Wilson, that he
would have been patient and stayed at the #2 spot all these years?
I don't think so.
When a team has a need you fill it. Romo at QB was good enough for the team. Dallas did not need a Wilson at the time. they needed defense
so they drafted Mo Clairborne. and guess what, Mo has not yet lived up to his potential. what more do you want? not every single draft pick
is a home run. there is so much luck involved.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Who gives a shit if Wilson didn't want to sit ? He'd been a rook, learning. At least in Dallas for 2-3 years.. Who says he doesn't beat out Romo? The point is , he was there for the taking and Dallas fucked it up.. Pretty simple to understand. I thought.

You can't sit back and just hang on Romo and "Hope" he lasts just enough until the replacement comes. You gotta kick tires, Oh fuck it, You still won't get it.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

I feel bad for Dallas fans, just like I do Minnesota fans. Losing your QB in preseason sucks. That said, I leave for 6 months, come back, and this thread is still full of predominantly Cowboy crap. Other than the couple of Cowboy fans here, who cares? They suck and without Romo they're going to really suck. There are a whole bunch of better teams to talk about. I guess poking Machado with sticks is still a thing.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

bane wrote:I feel bad for Dallas fans, just like I do Minnesota fans. Losing your QB in preseason sucks. That said, I leave for 6 months, come back, and this thread is still full of predominantly Cowboy crap. Other than the couple of Cowboy fans here, who cares? They suck and without Romo they're going to really suck. There are a whole bunch of better teams to talk about. I guess poking Machado with sticks is still a thing.

Don't forget Kapperfish! With Dez getting KOed and ROMO going down everyone is coming out of the woodwork. Add to that two defenders on suspension for DRUGS! They're off to a great start to make fun of.
This forum is loaded with NFC East fans.

There was talk about the JET's and some other teams, Gritt even posted a full ballsy prediction. But Kapper and ROMO is big news then Machado came running and it all went to shit.

Point is, Dallas should have started looking at QB's in 2010 when ROMO went down the first time with a serious injury. They've had 6 seasons and done next to nothing. Maybe they'll get lucky again.
Gritt wrote:Well my dark horse NFC pick went up in smoke today. So I may as well make my far too early and sure to be way wrong predictions for the year.

AFC east: New York (11-5), New England (10-6), Buffalo (9-7), Miami (7-9)
AFC north: Cincinnati (12-4), Pittsburgh (10-6), Baltimore (8-8), Cleveland (6-10)
AFC south: Jacksonville (10-6), Houston (10-6), Indy (7-9), Tennessee (6-10)
AFC west: Oakland (11-5), KC (10-6), Denver (9-7), San Diego (7-9)

Wild card: New England over Jacksonville, Pittsburgh over Oakland
Divisional: Cincinnati over New England, Pittsburgh over New York
Conference: Cincinnati over Pittsburgh

NFC east: Washington (10-6), New York (10-6), Dallas (5-11), Philadelphia (2-14)
NFC north: Green Bay (12-4), Minnesota (8-8), Detroit (6-10), Chicago (5-11)
NFC south: Carolina (14-2), Atlanta (9-7), Tampa (8-8), New Orleans (5-11)
NFC west: Arizona (13-3), Seattle (11-5), Los Angeles (6-10), San Fran (5-11)

Wild card: Seattle over Washington, Green Bay over New York
Divisional: Arizona over Seattle, Carolina over Green Bay
Conference: Arizona over Carolina

Super bowl: Arizona over Cincinnati
As a Raider fan I'd love to think they'd finally got over the hump, problem is I think Jack Del Taco is one of the worst coaches in the NFL. They've made baby steps but If they finish 9-7 this year I'll be happy...er. KC should win the division with the rest fighting it out but with that being said it could be a break out season for Oakland I'm just not setting the hopes to high.

Other than that, I'm pretty close to how you ended the seasons with the Divisions, I'd make a few changes but would have to put more thought into it.
I'd change the playoffs, I don't see the Cards or Cincy making it. I think Cincy has a harder time this season after dumping some of their WR core and some Key D players.

Teddy hurts the Vik's, but that was unforeseen.

Cant wait to see how the Jag's turn out, they just might have a team or another year of ohhh hum.

Are the JETS a fluke? Surprise team, if they do it again, Coach of the year with that bunch. How Todd Bowles didn't receive any votes last year is beyond me...Even if they didn't go to the playoffs because of the Steelers luck. He took a shit team with a back up QB and loaded with drama and Broken Jaw problems to 10-6.

I'd like to see Tyrod Taylor thrive in Buffalo, been pulling for that guy and think this will be his last shot. If the Bills D plays strong again they'll be a tough team, that division could finally be a battle.

Teams to watch, Tampa, Jags, Jets and I think Indy will be back in the thick......With a glimmer of hope the Lions are a better team this year.