The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by UtahRatt »

Peterbilt wrote:Nice blowout win for the Chiefs. Alex ran again, which he really hasn't done this year. Kelce and Hill could not be stopped. Dontari Poe throws a TD pass. I turned the Raiders game off the other night, so I didn't know about Carr until hours later. That just sucks for the Raiders, obviously. Chiefs can still win the division, but the Broncos have to not just go thru the motions and actually win next week. And, the Chargers can still spoil it all against the Chiefs in SD. We shall see.....
Carr going down pretty much punched the Raiders ticket home and heading into Denver with Matt McGloin is going to be an ugly game to watch for both teams. I hope KC steps up like they did yesterday and represents the West in the playoffs. Next week is big, I think the home field division up for grabs will play a big role for both teams.....

But what a fucking buzz kill of all time, finally get a winning season, Donald Penn hasn't given up a sack all year slips on one play and down goes Carr.....Talk about the luck. It killed the team and the stadium. Indy walked in 11 points in a couple minutes like the Raiders were finished. Weirdest game to watch, that one play sucked the life out of the team and every fan in the stadium....The only ones who kept playing was Indy. It was like watching a funeral, it went from a riot crowed with the Raiders stomping the Colts to quiet as a mouse and no one cared if Indy ran up points and won.

Even when McGloin to Cooper converted the 3rd to prevent Indy from coming back the crowed was still silent. Don't think I've seen anything like it, strange as shit. It reminded me when Theismann went down...The game didn't matter. Fucking sucks ass. Spoiled my weekend.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:
MickeyG wrote:Can't believe the Dolphins have delivered 10 wins this season.
There should be a list that sums up the NFL this season.

The FISH WIN 10 games! Might make the playoffs and are closing it out with a backup QB named Matt Moore who's been in the league a decade but no one has probably ever heard of.
Phins are IN. Matt Freakin' Moore ... the gunslinger.
Fish vs Raiders is a dream playoff game! Matt Moore vs Matt McGloin! The Sea of Hands part deux!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

i tell you what, number 91 on Detroit sure does talk a lot for a guy that did next to nothing in the game.
late in the 4th Q, he got a solo tackle and copied the "feed me" motion that Zeke Elliot does.
WOW, what a loser that number 91 is. he reminds me of someone here :lol: :lol:

anyway, Dallas came out in the second half like a team that was wanting to win and they do by three touchdowns.

how about that lefty passing TD by Dez? very cool play.
next up week 17 in Philly. a game that does not mean a damn thing. sorry Philly fans
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

And Buffalo has said bye-bye to the Ryan brothers.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

eddie lee roth wrote:And Buffalo has said bye-bye to the Ryan brothers.
Kinda knew it was coming. I doubt Buffalo will miss them.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

but Rex says they won the off season. that the Bills won July :lol:
he is average at best and was the wrong choice to coach the Bills.
this is another example why the Bills won't win again. they are clueless.
looking forward to when they hire their new head coach because that choice will be a joke.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Uah, what happened? Nothing to copy and paste this week after the Dallas win vs Lions.

I know, we all know, you are waiting for your big moment to declare Dallas losers if they end
up not winning the game game of the 2016 season. You are just wanting to be the first person
to tell the entire board that and until that time, you are going to continue with the rants
and the nonsense data that does not mean anything.

So tell me again, what are you going to critique about the Dallas vs Lions game?
That the Lions had nada to play for or how Dallas only scored 42 points?

:lol: :lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Jags interview from Jags head coach, Tom Coughlin :lol:
No wonder that organization can be described at pitiful. Where is
the forward thinking? Where is the hard work behind the scenes
in search of a head coach that is not part of the "good old boys" network.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

I like how every week, Zeke and the Boys go up against a "hot" defense, rated high...

Yet, after they don't shit to stop Zeke, or the offense, and The Cowboys are playing "nobody".. Fuckin retarded...

Yes, The Cowboys schedule is not difficult, but , shit, The Cowboys weren't even supposed to be in this position this year.
Blizzard of Cos

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

Machado wrote:Jags interview from Jags head coach, Tom Coughlin :lol:
Khan is just biding his time til the league gives the green light to london full time. A steady diet of retreads and no names for the foreseeable future. What about the fans? They will always be there to be manipulated and fork over their time (eyeballs) and money.

Will you fucks ever learn?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:I like how every week, Zeke and the Boys go up against a "hot" defense, rated high...

Yet, after they don't shit to stop Zeke, or the offense, and The Cowboys are playing "nobody".. Fuckin retarded...

Yes, The Cowboys schedule is not difficult, but , shit, The Cowboys weren't even supposed to be in this position this year.
Truth. The more Dallas wins the less some people that used to post here often are suddenly invisible. Ain't that a bitch, heh

The haters want to have it both ways. That way they can cover their candy asses.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I bet you suffer from some serious headaches. You just have to I don't know how else to understand you than that that's gotta be the problem. :P :lol: :mrgreen:
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

So Romo is playing after all. There's heavy talk, per Mad Dog Sports, about the Texans and Jags being very interested in him. Broncos and Browns also mentioned but not as realistic. I look for him to be a Texan next year.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Artemis2085 wrote:So Romo is playing after all. There's heavy talk, per Mad Dog Sports, about the Texans and Jags being very interested in him. Broncos and Browns also mentioned but not as realistic. I look for him to be a Texan next year.
i hope Romo plays and it doesn't matter how well or poorly he plays. The games means nothing and who knows
which players will be on the field with him to help move the ball down the field.
Will be nice to see him on the field, taking snaps and playing. Could be his final game wearing the STAR
on his helmet. I hope for his sake he finds a winning team next year and does not have to retire as a Jag or Brown
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Artemis2085 wrote:So Romo is playing after all. There's heavy talk, per Mad Dog Sports, about the Texans and Jags being very interested in him. Broncos and Browns also mentioned but not as realistic. I look for him to be a Texan next year.
Holy shit! So you are the one person who listens to Mad Dog. Christ.... You know he's a total joke, right?
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

bigbuttskinner wrote:
Holy shit! So you are the one person who listens to Mad Dog. Christ.... You know he's a total joke, right?
:lol:

Believe me I'm aware. The guy who does the Saturday show has been doing nights this week and he's terrific. Otherwise unless Linda Cohn is on, it's awful. Not that ESPN is much better at times. I can't stand Danny Kannell.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Romo should get in some playing time Sunday.

If something happens to Dak and they put in Romo, who hasn't taken a snap in a game since forever. It could be disastrous. Course, Romo even needing to play in the playoffs doesn't sit well with me.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

dmbrocker wrote:
Kinda knew it was coming. I doubt Buffalo will miss them.
Coach Levy lives about 10 blocks from me. We see each other often walking our dogs in Lincoln Park. He never missed an opportunity to get the hell out of Buffalo and come back to Chicago while coaching the Bills. I don't think the Ryans will miss that dump.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:I like how every week, Zeke and the Boys go up against a "hot" defense, rated high...

Truth. The more Dallas wins the less some people that used to post here often are suddenly invisible. Ain't that a bitch, heh

The haters want to have it both ways. That way they can cover their candy asses.
And Dallas fans wounder........Y U No Lik mY tEam?

Romo goes down, oh noze! Thar goez a nuther season, boohooo!...Look at the two ROOKIES WITH NERVES OF STEELS! Where all U hAtors NOWWW? :lol: :lol: :lol:
eddie lee roth wrote:I bet you suffer from some serious headaches. You just have to I don't know how else to understand you than that that's gotta be the problem. :P :lol: :mrgreen:
He must be Klingon because I have no fucking clue what the toad is saying. Then he always does a Bitch-N-Run and never replies after getting slapped.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

AFC West champs! Didn't think there was a chance for this a couple weeks ago. Crazy. So, the Chiefs are the #2 seed, get a bye, and a home game. Pittsburgh destroyed the Chiefs in the beginning of the season. They scare me. And of course, trying to get a win at New England is as tough as it gets. I don't know how far the Chiefs will go, but I'll take the division title for now.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Peterbilt wrote:AFC West champs!
Derek Carr, you're welcome!

M. McGloin 6/11 21yds.......... :lol:

KC better represent! Time for Andy Reid to bust out his playofff game plans.........

It's nice to see Denver going home for once, NO PLAYOFFS FOR U! Go Chief's! I'm rooting for them, I'd like to see Alex get a ring it would make the U go crazy down here.
I picked KC to take the division and said it many times over the last month....I just didn't expect it to be because of one fucking play that destroyed all hope for the Raiders! That play ripped out my guts and sums up Oakland.
Hat's off to Denver, they played far better then I expected this year, so did the Raiders but without Carr it's clear they're dead. At least the Raiders rookie QB Cook came in and didn't overthrow WIDE OPEN WR's FOR TD's. So next week I bet Oakland will start Connor Cook making it an interesting battle of the Mad Bombers!

Connor Cook VS Brock Osweiler!

How about Gary Kubiak announcing his retirement before the game? Damn....I think it's probably health he's had issues before but he also don't have a juggernaut to play with and has to rebuild the offense....It's been the Wade Phillips show. I'm curious if they offer Wade the job or if Denver will be able to retain him for the D.

Play of the game....."Aqib Talib ripped Michael Crabtree’s gold chain right off his neck and didn't get penalized!". Total dick move but I laughed my ass off, Talib to Crabtree...NO BLING FOR YOU! Even the Ref looked like he wanted to laugh.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/aqib-ta ... os-raiders
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:

And Dallas fans wounder........Y U No Lik mY tEam?

Romo goes down, oh noze! Thar goez a nuther season, boohooo!...Look at the two ROOKIES WITH NERVES OF STEELS! Where all U hAtors NOWWW? :lol: :lol: :lol:
eddie lee roth wrote:I bet you suffer from some serious headaches. You just have to I don't know how else to understand you than that that's gotta be the problem. :P :lol: :mrgreen:
He must be Klingon because I have no fucking clue what the toad is saying. Then he always does a Bitch-N-Run and never replies after getting slapped.
Holy shit. The haters are shitting their pants today and will wet their beds tonight. Romo looked amazing.
3/4, TD pass that was on the money. C'mon, I know some of you in the closet Dallas fans wanted to log on
and buy a Romo jersey tonight from NFL.COM

Feel terrible for the Raiders...........NOT Fuck them and their fans. That team is getting a hard dose of reality. Maybe they should have
traded for Romo when they had a chance :lol:
Raiders worst fear came true today. Losing the division and the number two QB goes down. Have fun traveling to Houston next week.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Holy shit. The haters are shitting their pants today and will wet their beds tonight. Romo looked amazing.
3/4, TD pass that was on the money. C'mon, I know some of you in the closet Dallas fans wanted to log on

Feel terrible for the Raiders...........NOT Fuck them and their fans. That team is getting a hard dose of reality. Maybe they should have
Raiders worst fear came true today. Losing the division and the number two QB goes down. Have fun traveling to Houston next week.

Did you just have your first menstrual? You sound really excited with the mentality and enthusiasm of a 13 year old girl. Machado's flower is blooming! Congratulations Machado13!

Eagles 27 Cowgirls 13

You go girl!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

49ers fire Chip Kelly and GM Trent Baalke.......Rebuild RD 2, ground up.

Chargers fire Mike McCoy after four seasons 28-38.......No LA for you, wait hold that thought....

Sean Payton could be on the move, it's been said the Rams are asking for permission and Saints GM Loomis is open for a possible trade. Brees say's Payton isn't going anywhere and the reports are made up.

Rams: Another name floating around is Mike McCoy, if the Chargers end up in LA he could sleep with his old team. One writer brought up Jon Gruden because of his meeting with QB Jared Goff, that's a stretch.

Gary Kubiak does tell Denver his resigning was heath related. Falcons offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan is a rumor name. He'd be perfect in Denver if Wade sticks around.

​Jaguars fire 14-41 Gus Bradley......Get on the Bus Gus....They might want to rethink Bortles as well. Lot of shit talk coming out of Jacksonville...."Bortles is reportedly a 'basket case' loses trust of teammate"
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:Holy shit. The haters are shitting their pants today and will wet their beds tonight. Romo looked amazing.

Did you just have your first menstrual? You sound really excited with the mentality and enthusiasm of a 13 year old girl. Machado's flower is blooming! Congratulations Machado13!

Eagles 27 Cowgirls 13

You go girl!
Troll on Utah! Troll on Utah
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Troll on Utah! Troll on Utah
Hey Machado, Shitter's Full!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:Troll on Utah! Troll on Utah
Hey Machado, Shitter's Full!
Has nothing to do with the NFL, Dallas Cowboys or Tony Romo marching the team down the field
and scoring a TD, now does it.

You have nothing to say. You are a troll and your true colors are shining brightly right now.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas- ... hez-philly

Very funny to read. C'mon, where is your sense of humor NFL fans :lol: :lol:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Tom Coughlin has two Super Bowl rings Jason Garrett has a 1-1 record in the playoffs. Between this and your posts in the college thread you sure do know a lot about what it takes to be a successful coach.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Tom Coughlin has two Super Bowl rings Jason Garrett has a 1-1 record in the playoffs. Between this and your posts in the college thread you sure do know a lot about what it takes to be a successful coach.
Coughlin "was" successful. I will admit that. Not taking anything away from him. But that was awhile ago and the Jags should not reach into the past
but instead look towards the future and hire an up and coming coach, not a coach they once had and used to be great.