The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Utah,
Off season begins tomorrow. I know everybody here is looking forward
to reading your long winded opinions about the NFL :lol:
Get to it, boy :!:
As apposed to yours? Feel free to elaborate at anytime. How do you like your crow, it must taste like chicken by now.
Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote:
Machado wrote:i hope the reports are false but the media is now saying
that A Peterson is open to playing for Dallas next season.
Please no. Dallas does not need Peterson at RB. NOPE. Thanks but no thanks.
Find another team to play for.
You were all about supporting him when he beat the shit out of his three year old with a stick.
What does his personal life have to do with his professional life? Not a damn thing.
UtahRatt wrote:How about being suspended without pay for the rest of that 2014 season? Dumbass.

Dallas, Dallas, Dallas, Dallas, Dallas.................

Machado wrote:RG who? That was like two years ago.....go ahead and search for it. i dare you!
Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote:Image

Still no comment?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

dmbrocker wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:Atlanta sports, doin that thing we do
Choke? Yep, we do that a lot apparently!
Yeah, I had forgotten for a second!
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:RG who? That was like two years ago.....go ahead and search for it. i dare you!
Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote:Image

Still no comment?
What would you call a guy who isn't man enough to come back in here and admit he was wrong? Maybe use his own favorite insult against him?

search.php?keywords=pussy&terms=all&aut ... mit=Search

you are quite the pussy
at the end of the day you are still a pussy
you are a grade a pussy
i reminded you of the pussy that you are
Who's the real pussy?
He's a pussy who welched on a bet
what pussy actually did it?
I certainly nominate him for the award of PUSSY OF THE YEAR
either way you're a pussy
fuck u pussy!
pussy!
What a pussy!
Your post is a strong candidate for "pussy of the year"!!!
Rex is a pussy
Will you admit to being a pussy
Not only does your post confirm to me how much of a pussy you are
You certainly do have a vagina you fucking pussy
Puig is a pussy
You are still a pussy!
#21 is a big pussy
PUSSY!
Peyton is too much of a pussy
KG is the biggest pussy in the league
I have to say that Leno is a pussy w/no balls
the pussy tossed his helmet
the pussy will pull a stunt that will force his team to scratch him for the start
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Poor lil pp.
:lol:
As soon as LAglamrocker made his prediction, I knew the Pats would win.

Finally, a fluke catch goes the Patriots way.

GOAT

"Roger that" :lol:
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

This will be the last SB win for the Pats in many, many years. It took a choke job from ATL(typical).

The funny thing is, the 49ers new head coach is the same guy who called the terrible plays for ATL when
they were up big in the game.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Facedown wrote:Poor lil pp.
:lol: j

GOAT

That commercial is hilarious.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Machado wrote:This will be the last SB win for the Pats in many, many years. It took a choke job from ATL(typical).

The funny thing is, the 49ers new head coach is the same guy who called the terrible plays for ATL when
Falcons blew some calls and didnt play very good situational football down the stretch
But
The Pats still had to execute, if they hadnt the Falcons wouldve won, going away.

I bet Brady and the Pats reach another SB before the Cowboys do.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Machado wrote:This will be the last SB win for the Pats in many, many years. It took a choke job from ATL(typical).

Falcons blew some calls and didnt play very good situational football down the stretch
But
The Pats still had to execute, if they hadnt the Falcons wouldve won, going away.

I tell you what, the play calling for ATL is suspect. They allowed the Pats to get the ball back so quickly
but Ryan should know well enough not to take that sack late in the game. ATL is in FG range. Get rid
of the ball. DO NOT TAKE THE SACK! Unreal that a veteran allowed himself to lose so much yardage.

Anyway, Brady is 39. I think this is his last hurrah and it was a great finale for him. Probably the GOAT.
Hard to argue for Montana, despite Joe never losing in a SB. I think Brady took the lead with the game yesterday.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Wonder if Quinn and Shanahan still have jobs this morning.

If I were the Atlanta owner..

They wouldn't.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:Wonder if Quinn and Shanahan still have jobs this morning.

If I were the Atlanta owner..

They wouldn't.
Did you see the look of disappointment on the face of the owner and his wife
while they were on the sidelines? The guy looked like he had already planned
his acceptance speech from the podium and already figured out which
after parties they were going to attend later that night? :lol: :lol:

I agree, Quinn should be fired for the poor job he did with that lead.
Shanahan is going to the 49ers, right? Unless York has a change of plans
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Yeah, taking a team to the Super Bowl in your second year is usually a good way to get fired. You're a fucking chimp, Matardo.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Gritt wrote:Yeah, taking a team to the Super Bowl in your second year is usually a good way to get fired. You're a fucking chimp, Matardo.

That lead lost was all coaching. What a major blunder from the OC and HC.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:Yeah, taking a team to the Super Bowl in your second year is usually a good way to get fired. You're a fucking chimp, Matardo.
once again you see what you want and fail to understand the big picture.
keep that dunce cap, gritt. you've earned it.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

It was a good game.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:I tell you what, the play calling for ATL is suspect. They allowed the Pats to get the ball back so quickly
but Ryan should know well enough not to take that sack late in the game. ATL is in FG range. Get rid
of the ball. DO NOT TAKE THE SACK! Unreal that a veteran allowed himself to lose so much yardage.
"AS SEEN ON TV!"

Fuck you sound just like the telli, at least we know you have ESPN.
Take that sack? Like Ryan had a choice, the rush up the gut was so quick he didn't have TIME to see a target. Ryan throws that ball it's either at an INT or intentional grounding! So he flushed and instantly got SACKED before making it out of the pocket. You could blame the play calling! Run the ball and a long FG attempt but that's not a given either.......You watching ESPN and sounding like the debaters argue over the what-ifs ands or butt's is a given.
Ryan played a solid game, maybe he could have checked down on a few plays but he didn't throw INT's and the strip sack was on his O-line and their Play Formation.

There was 20+ plays that could have changed the outcome of the game on both sides. From the Impossible reception to the penalty drive. Momentum shifted and I think the lack of experience played a "small role" with the Falcons not stepping or adjusting, there was bad plays and poor decisions with both the players and coaching staff but Atlanta didn't lay down, the Pat's stormed back got some "PUCK LUCK" and earned it. There was questions all along about the Falcons young D, they played beyond hard but was finally was exploited. IMO the Falcons D played a hell of a game vs a great team.

No other team in the NFL makes that comeback.
It sucked, I wanted the Falcons.......But to deny the adjustments, execution sprinkled with luck of the Pat's comeback is just shit for reporters and hosts to yack about on and for you to relay via the Submit button.

Pussy. :lol:

Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote:What would you call a guy who isn't man enough to come back in here and admit he was wrong? Maybe use his own favorite insult against him?

you are quite the pussy
you are a grade a pussy
Who's the real pussy?
fuck u pussy!
pussy!
What a pussy!
Rex is a pussy
Puig is a pussy
You are still a pussy!
#21 is a big pussy
PUSSY!
the pussy will pull a stunt that will force his team to scratch him for the start
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:I tell you what, the play calling for ATL is suspect. They allowed the Pats to get the ball back so quickly
"AS SEEN ON TV!"

Fuck you sound just like the telli, at least we know you have ESPN.
Take that sack? Like Ryan had a choice, the rush up the gut was so quick he didn't have TIME to see a target. Ryan throws that ball it's either at an INT or intentional grounding! So he flushed and instantly got SACKED before making it out of the pocket. You could blame the play calling! Run the ball and a long FG attempt but that's not a given either.......You watching ESPN and sounding like the debaters argue over the what-ifs ands or butt's is a given.
Ryan played a solid game, maybe he could have checked down on a few plays but he didn't throw INT's and the strip sack was on his O-line and their Play Formation.

There was 20+ plays that could have changed the outcome of the game on both sides. From the Impossible reception to the penalty drive. Momentum shifted and I think the lack of experience played a "small role" with the Falcons not stepping or adjusting, there was bad plays and poor decisions with both the players and coaching staff but Atlanta didn't lay down, the Pat's stormed back got some "PUCK LUCK" and earned it. There was questions all along about the Falcons young D, they played beyond hard but was finally was exploited. IMO the Falcons D played a hell of a game vs a great team.

No other team in the NFL makes that comeback.
It sucked, I wanted the Falcons.......But to deny the adjustments, execution sprinkled with luck of the Pat's comeback is just shit for reporters and hosts to yack about on and for you to relay via the Submit button.

Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote:What would you call a guy who isn't man enough to come back in here and admit he was wrong? Maybe use his own favorite insult against him?

you are quite the pussy
you are a grade a pussy
Who's the real pussy?
fuck u pussy!
pussy!
What a pussy!
Rex is a pussy
Puig is a pussy
You are still a pussy!
#21 is a big pussy
PUSSY!
You have an excuse for everything!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

The exact fucking thing happened in the Dallas vs Packers game. The Packers was on fumes and made mistakes, momentum shifted, Dallas capitalized stormed back and put up 18 points late in the 4th but they couldn't stop Rodgers with a little luck on his shoulders.

FG! One and out! Hell of a game.

Take away that catch or the kick, give Dallas the coin toss and they drive the field in OT it's damn near the same game.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:You have an excuse for everything!
What excuse? Argue any point. I DARE YOU............I'll wait while you google NFL.com and come back later. No way Ryan avoids that sack taking them out of FG range. The play shouldn't have been called if anything. Sometimes you have to give prop's to the team that kicks your ass or admit your wrong, which we all know you can't do.

Proven!

AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Machado wrote:This will be the last SB win for the Pats in many, many years.
No it won't be.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

AliceManson wrote:
Machado wrote:This will be the last SB win for the Pats in many, many years.
No it won't be.
way to go out on a limb, chief!
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Just watched that sack again, he didn't have long but I've seen so many QB's get it away while under pressure like that. Then the next play they get a hold after making a would be gain down the sideline. After the Jones catch they really should have had 3 runs and then kicked it if they didn't get another 10 yards. Poor play calling. And they had that drive with the short field from the onside kick that they did nothing with. Fuck, poor for such a high ranked offense in a big game. Might never get the chance again, guys.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:

But

Yeah, Atlanta let it slide, but it's not like they just handed it to the Pats. They still had to do an awful lot of things right in that final quarter/OT under immense pressure and it's a testament to their continued greatness that they executed so well in the clutch.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Machado wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:

But

I tell you what, the play calling for ATL is suspect. They allowed the Pats to get the ball back so quickly

Anyway, Brady is 39. I think this is his last hurrah and it was a great finale for him. Probably the GOAT.
Hard to argue for Montana, despite Joe never losing in a SB. I think Brady took the lead with the game yesterday.
Still don't get why Joe not losing a Super Bowl matters. It just means he failed to get to the Super Bowl three more times than Brady did.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

demolition23 wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:

But

Yeah, Atlanta let it slide, but it's not like they just handed it to the Pats. They still had to do an awful lot of things right in that final quarter/OT under immense pressure and it's a testament to their continued greatness that they executed so well in the clutch.
Sure the pay calling on the FG was questionable but the penalties at the worst time was just as bad and they didn't have a lot. Holding denied them the FG range and the PI down to the two in OT were game killers.
That said the Pat's 91yd drive to tie was a thing of beauty. After getting slammed 3rd Down Brady in his endzone hits a strike over the 20, the impossible catch, Amendola strike and even the conversion. Most everything was covered all game and had to be dead on, Atlanta didn't fall over Brady and the Pat's had to earn that shit. That Brady slam deflection duck Bennett caught over the middle. Atlanta hit him, sacked um 5 times, pick 6ed him and he still kept throwing. It took an impossible catch to help win the game.

One of the those catches that will go down in history like the Helmet Catch when the Giant's beat the Pat's.

Atlanta didn't capitalize on the onside position but the Pat's were denied in the RED with a pick 6 and sacked held to a FG as well. When Freeman didn't pick up the blind side blitz forcing the fumble they showed Brady give a fist pump I wanted to ask him if that was a Tuck Rule! Fuckers, I was rooting Falcons but just cant deny how off the charts the Pat's comeback was.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Couldn't ask for a more insane SB. I'm trying to think of a more intense ending. First two that came to mind don't beat it.

Titans 16 vs Rams 23 - Dyson tackled by Mike Jones at the one?

Giants 20 vs Bills 19 - Bills driving, tick, tick tick, Scott Norwood WIDE RIGHT! 47yd Denied! He was bad, 40+ on grass 1 for 5! would have been his longest.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
demolition23 wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
But

Sure the pay calling on the FG was questionable but the penalties at the worst time was just as bad and they didn't have a lot. Holding denied them the FG range and the PI down to the two in OT were game killers.
That said the Pat's 91yd drive to tie was a thing of beauty. After getting slammed 3rd Down Brady in his endzone hits a strike over the 20, the impossible catch, Amendola strike and even the conversion. Most everything was covered all game and had to be dead on, Atlanta didn't fall over Brady and the Pat's had to earn that shit. That Brady slam deflection duck Bennett caught over the middle. Atlanta hit him, sacked um 5 times, pick 6ed him and he still kept throwing. It took an impossible catch to help win the game.

One of the those catches that will go down in history like the Helmet Catch when the Giant's beat the Pat's.

Atlanta didn't capitalize on the onside position but the Pat's were denied in the RED with a pick 6 and sacked held to a FG as well. When Freeman didn't pick up the blind side blitz forcing the fumble they showed Brady give a fist pump I wanted to ask him if that was a Tuck Rule! Fuckers, I was rooting Falcons but just cant deny how off the charts the Pat's comeback was.
i'm shocked some of you are not blaming "the choke job" by Atlanta on Tony Romo. since all of you here
seem to think very little of Romo.
anyway, while up 28-3 and in full control the of the game, Falcons rushed for less than 5 times the remainder of the game.
c'mon man. that is the worst play calling of all time. no excuses at all. you cannot find an excuse to cover that mistake.
and let's just say after the Julio Jones catch the Falcons have the opportunity to ice the game. to kick that FG and push
the lead to 10 points. what did the OC do? he called for more passing plays. abandoning the running game at a time
when the running game leads 31 other NFL teams to a victory.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

The SB didn't involve Dallas they went ONE N OUT. :lol:

Pussy.....You might as well talk football on the ho board since you duck n dodge all your bitch slaps.

FEEL THE MONKEY!

PS, Pussy Slap.....Kind of hard to run when the Pat's held the ball for 40+ fucking minutes and had 93 total plays!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Falcons rushed for less than 5 times the remainder of the game.
As SEEN ON TV!

PS. less than 5 times? WTF kind of shit is that? 4 or 3? And at midway in the third which they had 6 minutes of possession till the end of the game? 6 minutes could be a long drive with 4 rushes. 46 total plays, 23 passes 18 runs .......What's the problem, Berman?

Stupid is as stupid says...From someone else. Stop, just stop. For the love of Oprah you've already shot yourself in the foot a dozen times, pull the other one out of your mouth before reloading.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Facedown wrote:Poor lil pp.
:lol: j

GOAT

That commercial is hilarious.
That commercial was great even before they edited in the new part.

"Is that all?"
"For now."
:lol:
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:Falcons rushed for less than 5 times the remainder of the game.
As SEEN ON TV!

PS. less than 5 times? WTF kind of shit is that? 4 or 3? And at midway in the third which they had 6 minutes of possession till the end of the game? 6 minutes could be a long drive with 4 rushes. 46 total plays, 23 passes 18 runs .......What's the problem, Berman?

Stupid is as stupid says...From someone else. Stop, just stop. For the love of Oprah you've already shot yourself in the foot a dozen times, pull the other one out of your mouth before reloading.
i did see the game on TV. what's your point? listen, just admit the Falcons choked. it was the choke job of the year. nobody choked as much as the
Falcons offense, OC and HC. they all are to blame for the terrible play calling. :lol: :lol:
Berman? you mean the POS that was on ESPN for 20 years too many? that guy!