The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

UtahRatt wrote:Couldn't ask for a more insane SB. I'm trying to think of a more intense ending. First two that came to mind don't beat it.

Titans 16 vs Rams 23 - Dyson tackled by Mike Jones at the one?

Giants 20 vs Bills 19 - Bills driving, tick, tick tick, Scott Norwood WIDE RIGHT! 47yd Denied! He was bad, 40+ on grass 1 for 5! would have been his longest.
I think the last SB that was as intense of an ending was Seattle vs NE, came down to the last play of the game. It would have meant that the Pats lost three super bowls due to crazy insane catches.
But I agree with you about the Titans Vs Rams, that one was amazing.
That said, this was my favorite super bowl, I had checked out a bit, during the 3rd Qtr, and even when they got to 12 I wasn't very hyped. But then when they stopped ATL on a 3 and out after the botched onside kick, I started to get back into it.
By the time they were going for the touchdown/2pt conversion to tie it, my heart was beating out of my chest.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Facedown wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Facedown wrote:Poor lil pp.
:lol: j
As soon as LAglamrocker made his prediction, I knew the Pats would win.

Finally, a fluke catch goes the Patriots way.

GOAT

"Roger that" :lol:
That commercial is hilarious.
That commercial was great even before they edited in the new part.

"Is that all?"
"For now."
:lol:
Honestly though, as funny as this one was, I think the foot locker one was even funnier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlRLVUrdouw
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Couldn't ask for a more insane SB. I'm trying to think of a more intense ending. First two that came to mind don't beat it.

Titans 16 vs Rams 23 - Dyson tackled by Mike Jones at the one?

Giants 20 vs Bills 19 - Bills driving, tick, tick tick, Scott Norwood WIDE RIGHT! 47yd Denied! He was bad, 40+ on grass 1 for 5! would have been his longest.
I think the last SB that was as intense of an ending was Seattle vs NE, came down to the last play of the game. It would have meant that the Pats lost three super bowls due to crazy insane catches.
But I agree with you about the Titans Vs Rams, that one was amazing.
That said, this was my favorite super bowl, I had checked out a bit, during the 3rd Qtr, and even when they got to 12 I wasn't very hyped. But then when they stopped ATL on a 3 and out after the botched onside kick, I started to get back into it.
By the time they were going for the touchdown/2pt conversion to tie it, my heart was beating out of my chest.

Wow how could I space off that recent flop. I'd rank that game right up there, I was on the edge of my seat before HOLY FUCK WHAT?

Brady did the same in that game, tossed a couple picks early then showed up as the game went on. Then the Hawks last drive was incredible. That batted Butler pass right into to Kearse's hands before getting down to the line and BAM! REJECTED! Pete Carroll trying to game plan for 3 plays to get in the endzone with seconds left and a time out......Instead of walking up and pounding Lynch. What it the fuck are you thinking. Everyone remembers that.

NOW THAT'S A CHOKE. The biggest choke call I can remember, in a way they didn't lose it, Seattle choked the chance to win...Same thing really. Dumbest play call and don't throw that pass RUSS!

-----------

I did laugh in Pre game when they showed a Picture of Larry Brown and said " you know, the guy Neil O'Donnell made famous"
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:i did see the game on TV. what's your point? listen, just admit the Falcons choked. it was the choke job of the year. nobody choked as much as the
Falcons offense, OC and HC. they all are to blame for the terrible play calling. :lol: :lol:
Berman? you mean the POS that was on ESPN for 20 years too many? that guy!
**Emoticons instantly makes things funny!**

You didn't watch the game and say they choked? :lol:

How the fuck would you know what happened, by reading what others are talking about? Watching a clip not the flow of the game? Fuck off pussy, you didn't see shit let alone have an opinion of your own.

The offense put up 28. Wouldn't call that choking. When your line breaks down and you get sacked you blame the QB? If you watched the game you'd seen both D's was bringing the heat, credit to the defense and play calling.
But again, you didn't watch the game let alone understand how it's played. No wonder when you posted it sounded just like I was watching ESPN. Can't speak for yourself.

Tell us again how Adrian Peterson's personal life "has nothing to do with his professional life!"
Machado wrote:What does his personal life have to do with his professional life? Not a damn thing.
Answer the question, pussy. :lol:
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:i did see the game on TV. what's your point? listen, just admit the Falcons choked. it was the choke job of the year. nobody choked as much as the
Falcons offense, OC and HC. they all are to blame for the terrible play calling. :lol: :lol:
Berman? you mean the POS that was on ESPN for 20 years too many? that guy!
**Emoticons instantly makes things funny!**

You didn't watch the game and say they choked? :lol:

How the fuck would you know what happened, by reading what others are talking about? Watching a clip not the flow of the game? Fuck off pussy, you didn't see shit let alone have an opinion of your own.

The offense put up 28. Wouldn't call that choking. When your line breaks down and you get sacked you blame the QB? If you watched the game you'd seen both D's was bringing the heat, credit to the defense and play calling.
But again, you didn't watch the game let alone understand how it's played. No wonder when you posted it sounded just like I was watching ESPN. Can't speak for yourself.

Tell us again how Adrian Peterson's personal life "has nothing to do with him on the field"! :lol:
Utah, you are reaching. I feel sorry for you. I know I should not but I do feel sorry for you.
Of course I watched the game. I won $400 on the game. You can say I had a rooting interest.
You are correct, the D-Lines were very active and getting to the QB for big time sacks.
That being said, Ryan should not have taken a sack so late in the game, with a 7 point lead and within FG range.
The play call was the worst. Ryan drops back and in his mind he has to avoid a sack at all costs. Throw the ball away, scramble, get
loose and live for the next play. Instead, Matty Ice took the sack and knocked his team out of FG range.
DUH! Did you watch the game or do you just like arguing for the sake of conversation on an internet board

ATL choked. The called the worst plays at the worst time.
All great teams with a lead that big do not, do not let the team back into the game. They put their feet on the throat
and go for the kill. Not ATL. They are losers so they pass the ball, stop the clock and allow the GOAT an opportunity
to comeback. THAT'S NICE!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Utah, you are reaching. I feel sorry for you. I know I should not but I do feel sorry for you.
Of course I watched the game. I won $400 on the game. You can say I had a rooting interest.
You are correct, the D-Lines were very active and getting to the QB for big time sacks.
That being said, Ryan should not have taken a sack so late in the game, with a 7 point lead and within FG range.
The play call was the worst. Ryan drops back and in his mind he has to avoid a sack at all costs. Throw the ball away, scramble, get
loose and live for the next play. Instead, Matty Ice took the sack and knocked his team out of FG range.
DUH! Did you watch the game or do you just like arguing for the sake of conversation on an internet board

ATL choked. The called the worst plays at the worst time.
All great teams with a lead that big do not, do not let the team back into the game. They put their feet on the throat
and go for the kill. Not ATL. They are losers so they pass the ball, stop the clock and allow the GOAT an opportunity
to comeback. THAT'S NICE!

Hey dumbass, the next play Ryan connected a pass back in range..........Called back for holding.
The sack.......The line collapsed from within and his first two reads were blanket covered, No where to go or throw.

The O-LINE gave up a sack and a hold back to back. That's not on the QB, not even the play calling if the LINE held up. They didn't want to miss a LONG FG leaving the Pat's a short field........That's not a choke by any means.

In the end, the Pat's brought the pressure, Brady brought back the offense and with the impossible catch and a shit load of great plays they won.

You wouldn't know a choke if it was wrapped around your chicken. If it was Dallas you'd say "OMG what a great comeback by Brady, nothing could be done"
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

:lol: :lol:
Falcons fired the DC. That is awesome. He certainly did deserve to lose the job.
Pats scored 31 unanswered points in the biggest game of the year. BYE :!:
Falcons might not recover from this devastating loss in the Super Bowl
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote::lol: :lol:
Falcons fired the DC. That is awesome. He certainly did deserve to lose the job.
And, the OC still has a job? Da fuck?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:

Yet Garrett still keeps his job and gets to lose the Probowl in the same season! The NFL is so biased!

Of course without Garrett Jones would need to train another lapdog.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:

Yet Garrett still keeps his job and gets to lose the Probowl in the same season! The NFL is so biased!

You are quite the troll. How can anybody have a problem with Jason Garrett? He only led that team to a 13 win season with rookie RB and QB.
I guess that happens every year in the NFL that the achievement goes unnoticed huh? Or maybe Dallas HATERS attempt foolishly to downplay the achievement.
Keep grinding out those posts, Utah. I am laughing from afar.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

ONE AND OUT.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:ONE AND OUT.
you are a broken record. once again, contributing NULL to the conversation. keep on keeping on!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:
you are a broken record. once again, contributing NULL to the conversation. keep on keeping on!
Not my fault Dallas choked. Thread Vaginosis.

Go post a picture of golf carts or find another ESPN clip to Cut n Paste without having a thought of your own. That's why you never get into a debate and change the subject. Can't argue something you know nothing about.

Why do you always change the subject? Tells us again how AP's personal life HAS NOTHING to do with his profession life! :lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:
Not my fault Dallas choked. Thread Vaginosis.

Go post a picture of golf carts or find another ESPN clip to Cut n Paste without having a thought of your own. That's why you never get into a debate and change the subject. Can't argue something you know nothing about.

Why do you always change the subject? Tells us again how AP's personal life HAS NOTHING to do with his profession life! :lol:
TROLL ON TROLL ON!
You have nothing to say so you resort to repeating yourself. You downplay the accomplishments of some teams
and refuse to be critical of other teams. Despite the facts being so obvious that criticism is fair and warranted.

AP's personal life is a non story now. He has larger things to worry about. Like his knees and whether or not he will continue
to play in the NFL.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:TROLL ON TROLL ON!
AP's personal life is a non story now. He has larger things to worry about. Like his knees and whether or not he will continue
to play in the NFL.
ONE AND OUT! TROLL ON TROLL ON! Still have looked in the mirror I see.

Ya AP has more important things to worry about than his kids......That explains your position very well. Apart from daily on these boards, had good whooping lately? Nothing like a good tree branch to beat you Machado's with, Twiggy!

Funny you always said if you don't win the SB it's a wasted season, except when it comes to Dallas who choked.

DALLAS!
DALLAS!
DALLAS!
DALLAS!
DALLAS!
DALLAS!
DALLAS!
DALLAS!
DALLAS!
DALLAS!
DALLAS!
DALLAS!
DALLAS!
DALLAS!
DALLAS!

Top seed gets spanked and goes one and out. Enjoy the suckage. How did you like that kick? Couldn't think of a more typical and better way to end a Cowboys season. A thing of beauty!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I'm sure this won't blow up, you have to win SB's and piss off Goodell for that! Every team cheats, they do everything they can to win and walks the line but anyone who bought into spygate or deflategate is a moron.
This stuff goes from PoP all the way to the Pro's. We did it in our games, I have friends who coach their 8 year old's while the wives go out and tape their opponents practices and games......Come on, taping 8yo's practice and games? Shit cracks me up.

--------

Dungy says Colts stole signals but didn't cheat! Tony Dungy on accusations of stealing signals: 'That's all part of the game'

Deion Sanders , an analyst for NFL Network, made the comments after Sunday's Super Bowl about the Colts cheating when colleague LaDainian Tomlinson said some might question New England's success because of Spygate, the 2007 incident in which the Patriots broke the rules by videotaping the opposition's signals from an unauthorized location.

"Those same critics, did they say anything about the wins that the Indianapolis Colts had? You want to talk about that, too? Because they were getting everybody's signals," Sanders said on NFL Network. "Come on, you don't walk up to the line and look over here and the man on the sideline giving you the defense that they've stolen the plays of. We all knew. LT knew. Everybody in the NFL knew. We just didn't let the fans know. That was real and that was happening in Indy."

Dungy was on "Pro Football Talk Live" on Wednesday to explain that the Colts, like all other teams, did steal signals, but never cheated.
"I think we have to go back to what is cheating," Dungy said. "People accusing us of cheating? I don't think that's the case. Stealing signals? You can go back to the 1800s in baseball, you can go anywhere there were signals done, and people were looking and watching and trying to get signals."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1864 ... nals-cheat

-------

I always wondered why Broncogate didn't explode after the Pat's.....Media is an evil tool for the weak minds! Or you can check what your team has been up too lately on this crayon site...

Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating
http://yourteamcheats.com/
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

So Dan Quinn gets Atlanta to the Super Bowl in his second season and Matardo wants him fired.

Jason Garrett has led Dallas to the playoffs a couple of times in eight years and squandered the one seed and all is great and wonderful.

Matardo logic makes my head hurt.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:

Wanted Garrett gone 5 yrs ago. Realizing that my once great team is run by a moronic family, you just weather the bad times. lol..

STILL..

Ratt, come on.. That Falcons OC shit the bed, or, he was getting double paid that day. lol
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:

Wanted Garrett gone 5 yrs ago. Realizing that my once great team is run by a moronic family, you just weather the bad times. lol..

STILL..

Ratt, come on.. That Falcons OC shit the bed, or, he was getting double paid that day. lol
Both Utah and Shanahan are delusional
When you use the words 'I blew it,' I don't look at it that way, I believe we missed an opportunity and we didn't get it done," Shanahan said. "I'll go back through every play for the rest of my life."
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

So it's a choke because of 2 play calls, that's insane in a game that had 139 plays. If that's the case might as well deny....

Elway and The Drive, Montana's The Catch....THE COMEBACK Frank Reich's 32 point explosion VS Moon and Houston in the first RD.....Or how about KC blowing 28 points to Luck and Indy in the playoffs a few seasons ago...It's not like we haven't seen great comebacks in the post but I just can't deny them. Momentum and great plays is tough to stop.

To reject what Brady and Bill did on that historic 4th and blame it all on 2 stupid plays is retarded. They play it safe, miss a FG give Brady a short field and were here saying the same shit. "They shouldn't have changed their game plan! They shouldn't have played safe!" The costly and poor timed penalties were just as bad. For one of the worst D's the Falcons sure held one of the best QB's ever to 9 points going into the 4th including a pick 6, 2 turn overs and 5 sacks.

The Pat's held the rock over a quarter more then Atlanta. Having the ball for 40+ minutes sure takes away your OC and the offense not to mention no DEFENSE is going to hold up to 40+ minutes. They was dead come the forth and still fighting that's why the Pat's only averaged 5.9yds because Brady was pressured, beat, sacked and had to earn those points.

Machado is pissed because the Cowboys choked away a 1st place cake ride to a QB the Falcons spanked. He's never stepped on the field to understand what it's like but being dumb as a rock is a double whammy.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:So it's a choke because of 2 play calls, that's insane in a game that had 139 plays. If that's the case might as well deny....

Elway and The Drive, Montana's The Catch....THE COMEBACK Frank Reich's 32 point explosion VS Moon and Houston in the first RD.....Or how about KC blowing 28 points to Luck and Indy in the playoffs a few seasons ago...It's not like we haven't seen great comebacks in the post but I just can't deny them. Momentum and great plays is tough to stop.

To reject what Brady and Bill did on that historic 4th and blame it all on 2 stupid plays is retarded. They play it safe, miss a FG give Brady a short field and were here saying the same shit. "They shouldn't have changed their game plan! They shouldn't have played safe!" The costly and poor timed penalties were just as bad. For one of the worst D's the Falcons sure held one of the best QB's ever to 9 points going into the 4th including a pick 6, 2 turn overs and 5 sacks.

The Pat's held the rock over a quarter more then Atlanta. Having the ball for 40+ minutes sure takes away your OC and the offense not to mention no DEFENSE is going to hold up to 40+ minutes. They was dead come the forth and still fighting that's why the Pat's only averaged 5.9yds because Brady was pressured, beat, sacked and had to earn those points.

Machado is pissed because the Cowboys choked away a 1st place cake ride to a QB the Falcons spanked. He's never stepped on the field to understand what it's like but being dumb as a rock is a double whammy.
Your final sentence proves how much of a Troll you are. Do not for a second deny that if Dallas had lost that big lead to an AFC team, you would have been leading
the charge how Dallas choked. You already said Dallas choked vs GB, when most people give all the credit to the throw and catch GB made in order to set up the winning points.

You are a troll. Your act is tired and old. You would say the sky is blue when 1,000,000 others would tell you the sky was blue.

All ATL had to do was run, run, run and kick the FG to give the team a 10 point lead. Instead they chose to be ultra aggressive with the passing calls
and that took them from the W column to the L column.
Has nothing to do with any other NFL team but you go girl!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

What's with this ALL shit?
ALL the Line had to do was BLOCK or not HOLD and they could have tried the FG. Neither is a given. They ran on first...For a loss....They could have run and fumbled, still had a holding call and missed the FG and you'd be here saying the same shit....They played it safe and chocked! ALL the line had to do was their job and Atlanta would still have the ball.

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda........Down play it all you want The Pat's still had to gain the momentum make an impossible catch and a shit load of great plays to complete the comeback. When the Packers ran out of steam and made mistakes if Dallas finished their attempt you'd be yelling from roof tops it was a comeback.

And what's with this AFC bias crap? I wanted Atlanta, dumbass. You're the cheerleader, I'm a football fan. I still have pictures the Falcons sent me of Bartkowski and Andrews while you was still learning to spell Fa Fa Fa Fot Baaal. It don't change what Brady and Bill did was nothing short of amazing...They still had to COMEBACK. A Possible missed opportunity for the Falcons isn't a choke. You wouldn't understand the difference.

You already said you didn't watch the game on TV not that your opinion carries any weight. ALL you do is Parrot what you google.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:You would say the sky is blue when 1,000,000 others would tell you the sky was blue.
What???
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Gritt wrote:
Machado wrote:You would say the sky is blue when 1,000,000 others would tell you the sky was blue.
What???

He finally got one on me. :lol:

**FF posting without a keyboard, I can only imagine what it's like without a brain. Machado.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

On the Simpsons tonight during the open Bart was writing this on the blackboard...

If we're so good at predicting
Why did my dad bet on Atlanta
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Utah,

Those two plays chained the outcome of that SuperBowl. You don't let possibly the greatest QB of all time take over a game like that. You run the ball, soak your lead and kill the clock. Not have a game changing turnover, losing all that momentum gained throughout the other 139 plays of the game.

I mean, I get that they should've kept playing the way they played the whole game. And, they did. It just bit them in the ass and got that Patriots team rolling.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Well, I was wrong.
Thought, along with many others, that Goodell didn't give a fuck about anything but his high paying job.
He's paid to be the NFL punching bag and absorber of any and all shit thrown at the NFL all while grinning ear to ear while he cashes his checks.
Nope, poor widdle Woger is mad that Patriots DC wore a Barstool t-shirt depicting Goodell as a clown.
He's also pissed that Kraft said after taking the Lombardi that this victory was "the sweetest".

Patriots and their fans: 2
Goodell:1
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

johnk5150 wrote:On the Simpsons tonight during the open Bart was writing this on the blackboard...

Fuck, I love The Simpsons. :lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

killeverything wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:On the Simpsons tonight during the open Bart was writing this on the blackboard...

Fuck, I love The Simpsons. :lol:

I was skimming over apparel and ran across this beauty. I guessing the chicks who wears that shirt ends up cumming in second.

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:Utah,

Those two plays chained the outcome of that SuperBowl. You don't let possibly the greatest QB of all time take over a game like that. You run the ball, soak your lead and kill the clock. Not have a game changing turnover, losing all that momentum gained throughout the other 139 plays of the game.

I mean, I get that they should've kept playing the way they played the whole game. And, they did. It just bit them in the ass and got that Patriots team rolling.
he won't answer you. he's too busy pretending he has a clue about the NFL.
just watch him insert another foot into his big boca