The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Blizzard of Cos
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

Where'd you go hoss? Hazelwood worked for the Haslam family for 30 years, president of his firm. Wonder if your own owner feels this way about the fans of the team?

“[Oakland] ain’t, it ain’t Mexicans,” said Hazelwood. “It’s just niggers. ... Cleveland, it ain’t nothin’ but niggers.”

[...]

On the tapes, Hazelwood and others laughed and joked about the idea of the Browns going to the Super Bowl. They spent a long time making fun of the Browns’ earth tone uniforms, according to the transcripts.

“Who buys the Raiders’ shit? Niggers,” Hazelwood said, answering his own question.

Later, he said, “So you think the brothers are gonna buy somethin’ that says, ‘The Browns’ on it?”
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Well Cooper was the leading WR with a TD, most catches and yards........... :lol:

Dank = Dave Krieg

He shops for gloves in the kids section.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Blizzard of Cos wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:46 pm Where'd you go hoss? Hazelwood worked for the Haslam family for 30 years, president of his firm. Wonder if your own owner feels this way about the fans of the team?

“[Oakland] ain’t, it ain’t Mexicans,” said Hazelwood. “It’s just niggers. ... Cleveland, it ain’t nothin’ but niggers.”

[...]

On the tapes, Hazelwood and others laughed and joked about the idea of the Browns going to the Super Bowl. They spent a long time making fun of the Browns’ earth tone uniforms, according to the transcripts.

“Who buys the Raiders’ shit? Niggers,” Hazelwood said, answering his own question.

Later, he said, “So you think the brothers are gonna buy somethin’ that says, ‘The Browns’ on it?”
Hey faggot, nearly 99% of real Browns fans HATE the Haslam's, so you lose, AGAIN. No matter what any owner thinks of any fans, what is ever going to be done unless one actually goes after a fan in same way, directly. What reason would any fan of the team have to like the owner based purely on football reasons. Outside of football, he's a scumbag and it's no surprise he's surrounded by many of the same. Hey, you must know Jimmy!
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Dez Bryant to Saints. We'll see whether or not this little gamble pays off.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

David Diehl: Raiders Gave JaMarcus Russell Blank Tapes to See If QB Watched Film
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Did the Panthers watch the Cowboys on Monday night to prove they could teach other football teams what NOT TO DO as a football team? Holy hell.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:27 pm David Diehl: Raiders Gave JaMarcus Russell Blank Tapes to See If QB Watched Film
That's old news and also gtfo. You don't watch football and you don't know shit. Leave Borefest.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
referring to Queen movie
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

bigbuttskinner wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:34 am
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:27 pm David Diehl: Raiders Gave JaMarcus Russell Blank Tapes to See If QB Watched Film
That's old news and also gtfo. You don't watch football and you don't know shit. Leave Borefest.

THERE HE IS!

:lol:

Fuck you.
ImageImage
!
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

BREAKING NEWS REPORT:

My sources are telling me bigbuttskinner was seen with a smile on his face after the Browns/Falcons game this afternoon.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:50 pm BREAKING NEWS REPORT:

My sources are telling me bigbuttskinner was seen with a smile on his face after the Browns/Falcons game this afternoon.
All the more reason to hate his guts if he's going to take a dump on my boys. Props to Nick Chubb, though, for showing up today. We didn't.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

Bengals looked great today.

:roll:

Another mediocre season with 2nd longest tenured (and lowest paid) head coach.
Why change if you’re making money, right?
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Dez out for the year with an Achilles tear.

Cowboys win.

Sort of a good Monday. Bummed for Dez.
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

Bengals bringing back Hue Jackson....wtf?
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Kyle Shanahan needs to be told not to come back to the office and we will have your belongings shipped to you.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

LA gets game of the year!
KC is fun to watch..Elway!
Better event still at Staples Monday
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:20 am Dez out for the year with an Achilles tear.
Bummed for Dez.
How will he feed his family?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:41 pm
Bludegeon wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:20 am Dez out for the year with an Achilles tear.
Bummed for Dez.
How will he feed his family?
Ummmmm??? Donate his GOOD Achilles? hehheeheheh
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Ex-Cowboys LB Jeff Rohrer Comes out as Gay; Set to Marry Partner Joshua Ross
ImageImage
!
Blizzard of Cos

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

It's not an el Chapo bitchslap, it's 100 yards of grass the world's best groundskeepers can't deal with lol
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:24 am Ex-Cowboys LB Jeff Rohrer Comes out as Gay; Set to Marry Partner Joshua Ross
Anything Dallas Cowboy related whether its the front office the coaches the players or most importantly THE FANS is gay.

Mr. Bludegeon is still a good man in my book I don’t care how he is. You’ll never see me bothering him for being a Cowboys fan. Nowhere in this thread will you see me being hateful to him. If you do find proof that don’t count cause he started it. :mrgreen:
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Wrong again. Liar.
referring to Queen movie
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:40 am

Wrong again. Liar.
GET OFF MY LAWN
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:40 am

Wrong again. Liar.
I want to help you out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

There’s several options for you to choose from that will benefit this board.

And let’s be honest that’s the most important reason why I’m literally standing outside in the cold rain exactly like Trump did last weekend for some reason or another I can’t remember I guess it wasn’t all that important.

So look over what I’ve brought for you and get on with whichever one you like best. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Nitrorulz wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:55 am
GET OFF MY LAWN
Next time you go out to breakfast and Wal Mart (like a good little boy doing what you're told) pick up a personality and a reply that isn't a simple copy and paste. Hack.
referring to Queen movie
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:02 pm
I want to help you out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

There’s several options for you to choose from that will benefit this board.

And let’s be honest that’s the most important reason why I’m literally standing outside in the cold rain exactly like Trump did last weekend for some reason or another I can’t remember I guess it wasn’t all that important.

So look over what I’ve brought for you and get on with whichever one you like best. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
Yawn. It's pathetic you're copying another's idea with a very similar post. I guess you need to be told what to do, too. Enjoy another day full of what everyone else says and thinks!
referring to Queen movie
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:22 am
Nitrorulz wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:55 am
GET OFF MY LAWN
Next time you go out to breakfast and Wal Mart (like a good little boy doing what you're told) pick up a personality and a reply that isn't a simple copy and paste. Hack.
GET OFF MY LAWN
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Alex Smith out with a nasty looking Joe Theismann type injury 33 years to the day that Joe Theismann suffered his injury.

It looked so bad that I caught myself wishing it was bigbuttskinner instead.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:25 pm Alex Smith out with a nasty looking Joe Theismann type injury 33 years to the day that Joe Theismann suffered his injury.

It looked so bad that I caught myself wishing it was bigbuttskinner instead.
:lol:

But yeah, sucks for Alex Smith. And the Dirty Birds blow another close one against the Cowgirls. Whoop-tee-doo...
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I want to take this time to apologize to bigbuttskinner for my earlier post, the one I made before I was talking about Alex Smith. I cracked a joke about dealing with mental health that I told myself I wouldn’t cross for personal reasons and for the fact I just find it out of line/in bad taste etc etc. so there you go bigbuttskinner I’m sorry and won’t let it happen again.