The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by eddie lee roth »

Facedown wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:55 am I almost ended up rooting for the Eagles because if the Pats manage to beat KC, a shot at a revenge Super Bowl would have been sweet.
However, fuck the Eagles.
Hey, Layne Johnson, having fun today? :lol:
bigbuttskinner wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:37 am
Facedown wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 am I may have to stop watching football.
Let's hope so!
I'm glad that somehow my tv watching habits affect your life.
I'm going to watch hockey tonight, will that make you cry?
Wait a minute here I don’t understand how you could watch hockey tonight when real sports fans know that Monday Night Raw is on tv? Even though the WWE might be in a boring situation at the moment real sports fans understand that Monday night belongs to the WWE. :mrgreen:
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

UtahRatt wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:03 pm The 4 best teams are left and on paper good match ups, it's going to be tough to win @ KC and NO.

Might have to go with home field advantage...I'm praying Andy Reid comes through with a Pat's win but KC vs NO would be a great SB.
Gotta consider NO and Brees shaky after that opening against Eagles. Also injuries on key players so they look like the worst team still in...
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

eddie lee roth wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:59 am
Facedown wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:55 am I almost ended up rooting for the Eagles because if the Pats manage to beat KC, a shot at a revenge Super Bowl would have been sweet.
bigbuttskinner wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:37 am

Let's hope so!
Wait a minute here I don’t understand how you could watch hockey tonight when real sports fans know that Monday Night Raw is on tv? Even though the WWE might be in a boring situation at the moment real sports fans understand that Monday night belongs to the WWE. :mrgreen:
Truth! Monday night belongs to the wrestling fans!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Didn't see that beatdown coming. I hope the Pats didn't peak too soon in the playoffs, they are going to need two more games like that or better to win it all.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:25 am
eddie lee roth wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:59 am

Truth! Monday night belongs to the wrestling fans!

I though "The Young and the Restless" came on in the mornings? Wide Women Entertainment.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

FullDJacket wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:24 amGotta consider NO and Brees shaky after that opening against Eagles. Also injuries on key players so they look like the worst team still in...
Great match up on both game.

Both Rams and Saints have injuries but Gurley is a must, Goff hasn't sold me as the QB to carry a team and he lacks the weapons, Robert Woods their most productive WR?....The Saint's come and go with with Brees and they're loaded with weapons.

NO - Losing Rankins hurts but a Sack 3rd n long guy they can work around.

LA - Cj Anderson ran all over Dallas but I doubt any of LA's RB can fill Gurley's shoes so hopefully he'll be up to par or the Rams will be forced to Air It Out.

This game could define Goff in the clutch...1 to 2 INT's........

--------------------------------------------

I would go with home field advantage if it wasn't for Andy Reid...Maholmez rookie it up plez.

Want - NO vs Pat's

A hard call - NO vs KC

I'd kill to watch the Pat's spank LA............
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Did you fuckers see the press conference with the Jets introducing their new HC, former Dolphins HC Adam Gase??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look it up it’s hilarious.

He must of spent the night over at Tony Montana’s house saying Goodbye and how much he’s going to miss him for obvious reasons.

I’ve never seen anything like it.

If the NFL is going to drug test the players they might think about testing the coaches too while they’re at it.

This motherfucker’s game plan to out coach everybody else looks like instead of not getting much sleep like is the tradition of football coaches in the NFL and College ranks for years and years instead he’s going to go with fuck sleep.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:58 am Did you fuckers see the press conference with the Jets introducing their new HC, former Dolphins HC Adam Gase??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm convinced Adam was tweaking with his fished eyed impression, we found NEMO!
That was weird to me...Most of them looked like they just hit the pipe, CEO Johnson ate a few Xanax bars.

I thought it was an SNL Skit or a Comedy Roast full of dorks that quickly turned into a live stuffy news break induction. Eric Allen just finished tapping toes in a bathroom and I swear I have a set of hand towels to match his fugly tie but he totally gives me the "I'm on the sex offenders website!" vibe...

Just caught the beginning I'm gonna go back and finish....But really, Adam Gase? Fuck a press conference leave a congratulations card on his desk. Good luck and enjoy your 2 years tops.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I think they’ll pull a Arizona Cardinals if the first season is the shits.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Hopefully the Pats & Rams can get the job done tomorrow. I can't wait to hear about hurricane Katrina again 25 times tomorrow as they blow the saints and they're scumbag fanbase.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

So the Rams get into the SB on a no-call and a 57-yarder. Wow. Now if only the Chiefs can finally beat Brady and the Pats, all will be good...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:08 pm no-call
Congrats to the refs. They gave 110 percent.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Andy fraud Reid getting found out again.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

MickeyG wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:37 pm Andy fraud Reid getting found out again.
But the Pat's are letting KC stay in the game, they was getting Reid but the Pat's failed to take advantage.........Just like the Saint's I bet KC wins because the other team let them hang around. KC should be in a hole. That BLOWN call put the Rams in the SB all by itself.

I feel KC will win making it the 2nd and 3rd best team are in the SB.

****By the time the delayed post went through the INT followed by the TD happened........Good Games.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Man the flags called and not called..........Ref's FTW.

Touching the Passer! PICK PLAY?
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

And Gisele gets to watch her husband go to yet another Super Bowl...Go Rams, I guess.
Pierce Foreskin

I'm picking the Pats 38 to 21 over the Rams.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

In the no contact league I felt KC was gonna get in FG range it's why you only need to watch the 4th anymore like Basketball but out of all those SHIT calls and NO calls...Those three 3rd down plays in OT was vintage FU! Worth the game.

Sorry Peterbilt I bet you broke a lot of shit in the house they had every chance and put up a hell of a game....KC be choking a bitch tonight, enjoy those McNuggets Kelce. One thing's for sure KC has a QB of the future and should own the division if not the AFC for a while to come...At least during the season, if they could replace Reid in the playoff's that would be awesome.

The NFL has to get this stupid pass interference shit fixed.....Offensive pushing off to this ticky tack both fighting for the ball if a flag shit = frustrating.

The Saints = Helmet TUCK Rule.

Unlike KC I'm sure the Ram's will be putting the pressure on Brady but I still can't see a QB named GOFF win a SB. Jared Goff sounds like a Country Singer not a football player.
Blizzard of Cos

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Peterbilt.............What's your thoughts on the Neutral Zone Infraction and do you own a Dee Ford jersey?

Like it was over I jumped out of my seat then....Holy shit no fucking way a Neutral Zone infraction? Think Dee Ford didn't record one stat in the game other than that foul. At the end of the day the Pat's destroyed KC on paper, KC was lucky to be in the game but they was.....And lost. The last 7 minutes was turtle shit crazy....Replay, replay......

If I had to type a list of plays or calls I couldn't believe happened today that would be up there.....The Spear Tuck being first. Over all it was one of the more ugliest crazy games ever...If the Saint's won then Justice would be served and the planets aligned.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Needs more Cowbell.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

I'm, umm..... disappointed.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Once again, I'm too old for this shit.
I again ask, a blowout win for the Patriots for once? Please?
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

Facedown wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:38 am Once again, I'm too old for this shit.
Did you miss the Pats blowing out the Chargers?
Pierce Foreskin

Desslar wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:14 am
Yeah, but none of their SB's have been blow outs.

As a long time fan, who loved Steve Grogan, hated Tony Eason, met Irving Fryer and Tony Collins and John Smith as a child and still talk about to this day, I know all too well we will be back to the middle/bottom of the pack when this run ends, I would love a blow out where TB12 could leave the field to a standing O with a few minutes left in the 4th. A nice fat exclamation point to this dynasty.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Patriots had zero fans during Bears Super Bowl beatdown
Dynasty would be at least 7-2 not 5-4
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

LAglamrocker wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:57 am Patriots had zero fans during Bears Super Bowl beatdown
That SB pissed me off.
I was for the Pat's dug a lot of their players and hated that Bears team...I still hate Der Bears, even after meeting a bunch of that 85 team I still hate them....McMahon's sister was taller than Peyton or Gault.

When Eason left the game with a hangnail I was happy to see Grogan step up like a man. He should have received a tough man award.

I bet if they played again planning Grogan under center and running the ball it would be closer.....Raymond Berry's game plan turned into drawing plays in the dirt.....The pat's was lucky to make it to the SB but they could have been more prepared and played better.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

LAglamrocker wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:57 am Patriots had zero fans during Bears Super Bowl beatdown
Wrong, as usual.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Desslar wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:14 am
Umm....what game is next?

If you say the Pro Bowl, you can turn in your man card
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Facedown wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:51 amUmm....what game is next?

If you say the Pro Bowl, you can turn in your man card

But the Pro Bowl is in glorious Orlando Florida! Bring the kids! Ahhhhh one of the last hit's of the good ole days when they actually played in the ProBowl....Or the NFL for that matter

2006 PB - Sean Taylor hit on Brian Moorman HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC7Wx3zCiQo

I wonder what players like Ronnie Lott think of these lollygaggers....Growing up it was the 2nd best game to watch next to the SB. It's funny watching any old highlight from as little as 5 to 10 years ago......"That would be a flag, doh that's another flag today"

The NU-NFL campaign TV Commercials, 'The Future of Football! "We've been teaching them to hit with the shoulder pad so they no get hurt!

Google the future of the NFL is Flag Football and see how much talk there is about it...I can easily see QB's wearing a red jersey soon but you can bet on Flag's in the future.