The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by LAglamrocker »

Got AFC 10 seed wrapped up today Thanks B.O.A.T + Cam Time!! Bronze medal AFC North East. WE 7-9! WE 7-9! We 7-9!!
Tompa Bay only got 5th seed..darn
Not jumping off PatriotLand! The B.O.A.T will gets us a new Qb soon!! Someone call the other Manning brother for a tryout in 2021! Bill could make him great!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Broncos 5-11. Got AFC 12 seed wrapped up today. 4th place Drew LOCK-down. Still don't know what color that medal is, help a guy out?
Tua not in playoffs.
Sam-Time failure
Timmy now has to bat .438, only 215 points above his average! Go TIMMY!!!
Pats lost to Denver. Pats vs. the rest of the league? 7-8. Broncos? 4-11. :lol:
Maybe W.O.A.T. can call Timmy for a tryout in 2021! Vic could make him even worse!
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:45 pm Got AFC 10 seed wrapped up today Thanks B.O.A.T + Cam Time!! Bronze medal AFC North East. WE 7-9! WE 7-9! We 7-9!!
Tompa Bay only got 5th seed..darn
Not jumping off PatriotLand! The B.O.A.T will gets us a new Qb soon!! Someone call the other Manning brother for a tryout in 2021! Bill could make him great!
Give it 15+ for the Bronco's to get another Manning's sloppy 2nd's. Actually if they keep on sucking, they could draft him!

The hype machine is in full swing....Archie's grandson from his eldest Cooper, well Coop's son "Arch Manning" is the highest ranked 2023 QB in the country. 15yo listed at 6’3, 195 pounds.

Peyton and Eli had to wait till their sophomore year, Arch started as a Freshman, threw for 2,438yds, 34tds and 6INT's

They showed one of his Sophomore games on ESPN in OCT....Brat child....In two games 5 of his total 8ints have went to one guy, Keith Hampton from Booker T High School....National TV one a pick 6, Yup he's a Manning.

As a sophomore so far he has nine scholarship offers: Alabama, LSU, Georgia, North Carolina, Duke, Tennessee (Peyton’s alma mater), Florida State, Arkansas and Ole Miss the alma mater of his uncle Eli and grandfather Archie.

Grandpa Archie Manning was the No. 2 overall NFL draft pick in 1971.
Peyton Manning went No. 1 overall in the 1998 NFL Draft.
Eli Manning went No. 1 overall in the 2004 NFL Draft.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

That’s the First Family of NFL QB’s.

Did not know it would be so soon for fans to have another Manning.

Look for the Eagles or Jets to sign Cam Damn Newton as their starter the season before he comes out.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Who you got for today’s playoffs?

I got the Buccaneers over WTF.

Seahawks over Rams.

And the Saints over the Bears.

What say you?
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Tompa Bay will have more playoff wins this year than my 2021-22 Patriots will have 2-14
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Saints might beat the Bears unless somebody knocks Drew Brees's walker out of his hands.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I think we’re watching Brees last game whenever that might be.

Great career should be first ballot HOF.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Cleveland's definitely rockin' tonight. Bert Miracles' Steelers are hot garbage right now.

Huge mistake punting in the fourth, Titans.

Brady/Brees II should be a real slobberknocker.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Unskinny bop 2nd half comeback is coming!!!!!
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I agree with Bret
Steelers won 2nd 3rd 4th..should have won the game
3-1 Pittsburgh
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

I have to rant about the Colts losing to Buffalo.

I consider myself a football fan but not necessarily a "football guy"....never played football myself, never knew a coach etc....but anyway I have to bitch about this...how the fuck did the NFL allow time-outs to become part of the game and the strategy? Fuck the time-outs.

I understand the need for commercial breaks but how do you allow a perfectly called time-out to cancel a 15-20 yard gain? Is it a game of football or a game of time-outs?
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Brady proving week after playoff week he doesn’t need to cheat to win, like he was forced to do as a Patriot with the B.O.A.T coach
We 7-9!
We 7-9!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Saints choking early in the playoffs means the world must be on it's way to getting back to normal.
ImageImage
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Yep! Brees was a special one.

It’s time for a do over in Pittsburgh too.

Big Ben is to much of a hit on the salary cap for next year.

All three of the other teams in in conference look set at the QB position.

Even the goddamn Bengals have a brighter future.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

:lol:

Who is the "DJ" for CBS sports? Buffalo scores 10-0 and he plays Goo Goo Dolls Long way down
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Lions and Rams trade QB’s. Didn’t see that one happening. Rams get the better QB IMO.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I see nobody gives a fuck that the George (Brady) and Lenny (Gronk) of football walked away with another one.

Love how Tyrann Mathieu fucks with Brady and gets a critical penalty. Brady openly taunts Mathieu at least twice afterward and no call. I tuned out at halftime. Wonder if the game would have been more watchable if the playing field was level?
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

And now Marty Schottenheimer has died. Eighth winningest coach in NFL history...RIP:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/marty-scho ... nfl-coach/
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Tompa Bay TD toss from the boat celebration was highlight of the year!!!!!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Oh, the Super Bowl...Brady Flags isn't an excuse to start playing like the Raiders. There's so many things KC fucked up or couldn't stop you could write a book....The RED GUN in 2020, Good luck with that.

"And now introducing the Kansas City Chiefs offense, Patrick Mahomes!"
Mahoney = 50+ pass attempts and scrambles, he did a 10K
Team KC = 10+ attempts?

Trying to get the ball back with under a minute left before halftime when Tampa had the ball? Burning their time outs got them Brady flags and a TD...6 to14 turned into 6 to 21 going into the locker room, oh what a feeling that had to be.

Brady's jersey was still fresh off the rack, a one sack two hit game is a three n out for Carson Wentz. Tampa owned the trenches wrecking a patched KC O-Line...Tampa didn't have to adjust the blitz scheme KC couldn't stop it playing shotgun.

Drops kill.....The flying Mahoney zip that Williams dropped shoulda been a lifetime highlight TD. Kelce dropping a 3rd down to the face after that awesome goal line stuff didn't turn things around either. KC was frustrated all night there's no denying the stupid calls you can't defend stupid plays....Dee Ford coaching KC's FG-D unit, how many was over the line three? That turned into a TD.

I didn't have a dog in the fight I hate both. Tampa was poised playing as a unit....KC was a QB leading a group of guys wrecked before the 2nd QT you could see it on their faces....Reid/Bieniemy forgot they had RB's: Starting the game with 6 passes set the tone...At halftime raise your hand if you said KC better come out mixing in some RUNS and stop putting it all on Mahoney?

2nd half opening drive....First play a 26yds run and they're marching mixing it up then what? 3 pass attempts 4th down and a FG...9 to 21. They was moving on what could have pushed them to 13 or 14 with the conversion making it a TD game.

I get the feeling other teams had some success vs KC rushing 4 and mixing up the secondary and that's what Reid and the team was expecting. Tampa's blitz scheme ran Pat into the ground...Watching all the pass deflections constant hits scrambling around and a few sacks tired me out.

It was crazy to see Kelce frustrated and not running his mouth while Reid's staff couldn't keep his players in the game it's like they've never had their ass kicked and didn't know what to do. It was a top 5 ugliest SB....Just glad I didn't see Brady's smirk or yack with the trophy.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

And now JJ Watt is leaving Houston. Texans off-season just went from bad to worse. Any guesses as to where Watt will end up?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:48 pm And now JJ Watt is leaving Houston. Texans off-season just went from bad to worse. Any guesses as to where Watt will end up?

I've seen the odds and guesses but it's tricky with the cap issues hitting the 21 season, you have to be an accountant. The Steelers to play with his brothers sounds cool and he's a Packer guy but I can't see him in green n yellow but since I said that he'll probably head there.

The bigger FU is how Houston wrecked themselves and the players have officially taken over the game. When the league is an avalanche of players dictating the direction of a team after singing a contract making more money than the gross of a small city, I'm over the edge with that more than the NBA.

Houston better hope to get a plug n play QB with a lot of picks for Watson, he alone pushes the team back into the stone age. I can't figure out where Watson will land with him wanting to win + his contract + cap issues + Houston's needs takes a lot of computing. Not everyone can or would play for the JETS.

Think I'll toss Watt in the Steelers with his two brothers that just sounds cool then the Packers but Tampa wouldn't be a surprise, The Buc's are the current Yankees shoot for a ring and get out after a season.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Carson Wentz to Colts. That's huge!
TexDaddy
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TexDaddy »

UtahRatt wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:47 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:48 pm And now JJ Watt is leaving Houston. Texans off-season just went from bad to worse. Any guesses as to where Watt will end up?

I've seen the odds and guesses but it's tricky with the cap issues hitting the 21 season, you have to be an accountant. The Steelers to play with his brothers sounds cool and he's a Packer guy but I can't see him in green n yellow but since I said that he'll probably head there.

The bigger FU is how Houston wrecked themselves and the players have officially taken over the game. When the league is an avalanche of players dictating the direction of a team after singing a contract making more money than the gross of a small city, I'm over the edge with that more than the NBA.

Houston better hope to get a plug n play QB with a lot of picks for Watson, he alone pushes the team back into the stone age. I can't figure out where Watson will land with him wanting to win + his contract + cap issues + Houston's needs takes a lot of computing. Not everyone can or would play for the JETS.

Think I'll toss Watt in the Steelers with his two brothers that just sounds cool then the Packers but Tampa wouldn't be a surprise, The Buc's are the current Yankees shoot for a ring and get out after a season.

As a Texans fan, they are the worst run organization in the NFL.
Finally the Browns and Washington whatevers have someone to laugh at.

that being said, they did right by J.J. Let him pick where he wants to play.
now trade Watson and start over because they will suck regardless if he is here or not.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

TexDaddy wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:40 amAs a Texans fan, they are the worst run organization in the NFL.
Finally the Browns and Washington whatevers have someone to laugh at.

that being said, they did right by J.J. Let him pick where he wants to play.
now trade Watson and start over because they will suck regardless if he is here or not.
I wouldn't say the worst there's still the NFC East!

It's painful how O'Brien destroyed the Texans....After turning things around he got a big fucking head and sank the ship, going all in meant setting it on fire. I never liked Bill-O so as Alabama's OC I hope Bama chokes. His ego is suited for bossing around NCAA kids without money. He can coach but needs to be on a leash the self destruction almost came off as sabotage....
The Texans should try to rebuild relations with Watson unless they get a Herschel Walker offer. Watt's best days are behind him but for what he did ya the team owed him his wish, hopefully Watson is salvageable and not a hold out....This is a team who gave Brock Osweiler 72m, 37m million guaranteed!

At the same time the players have taken control and with the new CBA changes The NFL is turning into a shit show.

Carson Wentz is broken the Colts is a good landing spot to get fixed. Personally if he cracks the top 10-15 I'll be shocked....
TexDaddy
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TexDaddy »

O’Brien destroyed the Texans
McNair never should have given him total control
Texans are screwed for years
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

I really like hearing that Watson may become a Panther. I hope it works out!! Teddy Shitwater HAS to go!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

kylel wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:18 am I really like hearing that Watson may become a Panther. I hope it works out!! Teddy Shitwater HAS to go!
A couple days ago it was "Three 1st RD Picks and Mccaffrey for Watson?" They're dead set on landing Watson.....I still think Houston holds onto him or uses this as a starting point for what it will take to peel him away.

McCaffrey's a beast then gets injured 3 games in after signing a massive deal....Talk about all the luck...As the highest paid RB in the first couple years of his contract I don't think the Panthers can trade him without taking a huge Cap Hit not to mention all that guaranteed cash I assume they'd have to eat?

I would put Mccaffrey and three 1st RD picks up for Watson.

-------------------------

On that note I was running across stats and remembered 2019 Christian McCaffrey was robbed, it's a travesty he didn't win let alone be in the running for MVP.

McCaffery 2019 - 3RD player in history to go over 1,000yds rushing and receiving...Broke his own record for RB catches in a season (116) 1,005yds + 19TD's + 287att for 1,300yds+ the third most yards from scrimmage in season ever (2,392), the 4th RB in history with over 1,000 in receiving and you still don't crack in the top 5?

MVP-Lamar Jackson, ya a beast of a year. The rest had monster years sure, Thomas broke the receptions record with (149rec)..Meanwhile McCaffery caught 33 less AND ran 287 times for 1,300+!
#2 Russ Wilson
#3 Michael Thomas
#4 Mahoney
#5 Watson

2019 Christian McCaffrey had one of the best years I've seen by a RB.......The Panthers = 3QB's....Started 4W-1L....5W-11L
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

UtahRatt wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:34 am
kylel wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:18 am I really like hearing that Watson may become a Panther. I hope it works out!! Teddy Shitwater HAS to go!
A couple days ago it was "Three 1st RD Picks and Mccaffrey for Watson?" They're dead set on landing Watson.....I still think Houston holds onto him or uses this as a starting point for what it will take to peel him away.

McCaffrey's a beast then gets injured 3 games in after signing a massive deal....Talk about all the luck...As the highest paid RB in the first couple years of his contract I don't think the Panthers can trade him without taking a huge Cap Hit not to mention all that guaranteed cash I assume they'd have to eat?

I would put Mccaffrey and three 1st RD picks up for Watson.

-------------------------

On that note I was running across stats and remembered 2019 Christian McCaffrey was robbed, it's a travesty he didn't win let alone be in the running for MVP.

McCaffery 2019 - 3RD player in history to go over 1,000yds rushing and receiving...Broke his own record for RB catches in a season (116) 1,005yds + 19TD's + 287att for 1,300yds+ the third most yards from scrimmage in season ever (2,392), the 4th RB in history with over 1,000 in receiving and you still don't crack in the top 5?

MVP-Lamar Jackson, ya a beast of a year. The rest had monster years sure, Thomas broke the receptions record with (149rec)..Meanwhile McCaffery caught 33 less AND ran 287 times for 1,300+!
#2 Russ Wilson
#3 Michael Thomas
#4 Mahoney
#5 Watson

2019 Christian McCaffrey had one of the best years I've seen by a RB.......The Panthers = 3QB's....Started 4W-1L....5W-11L
Yeah I think I read 21 million they would have to eat. I love McCaffrey. He is a beast I just hope he isn't injury prone to be honest. I would hate to see him go and I hope they can work a trade where he stays but IF he has to be part of it I understand. I'm not sure what Houston will do with Watson. It's a mess. I honestly think if Panthers can't land him they trade up in the draft. This new regime is dead set on a franchise qb and thank god they understand bridewater is not it. Sucks they gave him a 3 year contract but thank god they woke up and see he isn't it. And yes you are correct McCaffrey was robbed..