The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by dmbrocker »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:17 pm Image
Complete with a guest appearance on WWE Raw. Just wait.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Antonio Brown says he won't be playing in the NFL anymore
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Must be invigorating for the Panthers to play a game without moody diva Newton sucking the life out of the team with his indifference.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Wild Obsession wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:14 pm Must be invigorating for the Panthers to play a game without moody diva Newton sucking the life out of the team with his indifference.
Yep. Looked like a completely different team. I'm a Cam fan but I think his time may be up. Panthers looked pretty damn good yesterday and Allen looked like the future QB. I was happy to finally see a win this season. I bet Cam was thinking oh fuck...
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

What a great past Monday.

And, Thanks Bears.... Lions... hehehehe
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Burfict suspended for the remainder of the season for his latest dirty hit. Fair punishment or excessive? I'm kind of on the fence with this.

Also, Dan Quinn is a complete joke right now. How he even still has a coaching job in Atlanta is a mystery to me...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Only took 4 weeks for the Dallas Balloon of hope to be popped.. A forum I am in was going ape shit last night and this morning. Funny shit.

LOL. .90 million for what Zeke has done so far this season? Really? He looks average to me.

Fuck Burfict. That POS should be outta the league for the bush league play he brings.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:57 amFuck Burfict. That POS should be outta the league for the bush league play he brings.
Bush league :lol:
At anytime in the history of Football up till a few years ago that hit was nothing. We/I played harder, I've took hits I still feel today and didn't do it for millions, cry or hold out for more. Even Doyle who was getting up to run said it wasn't a big deal or a hard hit BUT now we have to feel guilty about them. This no contact league....Nothing personal but today's fans can enjoy every touching the QB flag too a finger on the WR penalty....Too me it's turning into boring cotton candy football I don't relate with or recognize.
I can't watch games just bits, highlights read and review stats..It's all about money and how crooked NFL is......Keep the violence at home and off the field, hit women or whip a child just don't hit a QB.

Burfict is a moron, he's aggressive yet still looks good next to Adam Jones, AB, Kareem Hunt or let's allow Ezekiel too play out the season and playoffs before investigating him assaulting a woman...Good games.

Of course a cowboy's fan recently said "Easy Peasy! Anything less than the Championship game is a waste, next week's WE have a bye "Dolphins" then it's the back up QB Saints....The Giants, Philly and Skins all sucks...WE got it this year!"

WE!

Stephen A said it the best!
Stephen A. lists the 5 reasons the Cowboys won't win the Super Bowl | First Take
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUomavWXHTs
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I like Seattle but those ass green jersey's are fugly.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Blizzard of Cos

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

Brother Mouzone doing security for the Redskins now.

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Blizzard of Cos wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:38 pm Brother Mouzone doing security for the Redskins now.
Nailed it........ :lol:

Philly 10 sacks = Jet's 120ish total yards? Le'Veon Bell broke 150+ yards....For the season.....Zero TD's....Keep picking up that paycheck. Go Eagles.

The Fish, Jets, Skins.......Man they're ugly who will win first.
The Skins fire Jay Gruden while Snyder and Allen are still around to help keep the team from winning. Bruce Allen = Matt Millen...I can't see how anyone would want to coach under Snyder about like Jones I look at the NFC east like a collection of dysfunctional family run systems.

Battle of the bloated stats award goes to Texas, Dallas vs Houston.....It's turning into the NBA, watch the last few minutes for who has the ball last...Without kick offs, run backs and the rules it's like every team can easily get into FG range to miss Wide Right.

Packers 34 vs AMERICA'S TEAM 24 .......3W and 2Losses in a ROW!
Bludegeon ya know I'm just taken the piss, I'm an exaggerating ranting hater who'd wear a Robert Newhouse 44 jersey if I had one....Inside the house that is.
One of the reasons the Raiders dumped Cooper.....Makes great plays but drops passes and shows up one game then vanishes the next...That INT hurt, it was a weak pass but still catch able then he plows on 200+yds...Take the good with the bad, still wished the Raiders had him.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:23 pm
Bludegeon wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:57 amFuck Burfict. That POS should be outta the league for the bush league play he brings.
Bush league :lol:
At anytime in the history of Football up till a few years ago that hit was nothing. We/I played harder, I've took hits I still feel today and didn't do it for millions, cry or hold out for more. Even Doyle who was getting up to run said it wasn't a big deal or a hard hit BUT now we have to feel guilty about them. This no contact league....Nothing personal but today's fans can enjoy every touching the QB flag too a finger on the WR penalty....Too me it's turning into boring cotton candy football I don't relate with or recognize.
I can't watch games just bits, highlights read and review stats..It's all about money and how crooked NFL is......Keep the violence at home and off the field, hit women or whip a child just don't hit a QB.

Burfict is a moron, he's aggressive yet still looks good next to Adam Jones, AB, Kareem Hunt or let's allow Ezekiel too play out the season and playoffs before investigating him assaulting a woman...Good games.

Of course a cowboy's fan recently said "Easy Peasy! Anything less than the Championship game is a waste, next week's WE have a bye "Dolphins" then it's the back up QB Saints....The Giants, Philly and Skins all sucks...WE got it this year!"

WE!

Stephen A said it the best!
Stephen A. lists the 5 reasons the Cowboys won't win the Super Bowl | First Take
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUomavWXHTs
Although I don't give two shits about 90million overrated RB. That case with his ex old lady was all made up. Texts proved it to be.

I don't know what Cowboys fan would say that, it wasn't me.

I don't need to watch Stephen A to realize why Dallas won't win a Super Bowl.

I witnessed it for the past 20 years! LOL

1. Jerry Jones
2. Jones family
3. Jason Garrett
4. Jason Garrett
5. Jerry Jones
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Boy, I can't imagine how poor Matt Bryant must be feeling right now...Dammit, Dirty Birds!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:27 am Although I don't give two shits about 90million overrated RB. That case with his ex old lady was all made up. Texts proved it to be.

1. Jerry Jones
2. Jones family
3. Jason Garrett
4. Jason Garrett
5. Jerry Jones
If you don't add a couple smiley emoticons you look like you're passionately upset..........Actually I would be if I liked them I can't be happier after my last conversation with a Cowboy fan, EASY PEASY we got this, championship game anything less is a wast..They lose 3 straight and to the winless JETSSSSSS.

J.E.T.S! JETS! GOOOOO JETS! Holy shit I just watch the onsides and had to rub my eyes on the score............ :lol:

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:10 pm Boy, I can't imagine how poor Matt Bryant must be feeling right now...Dammit, Dirty Birds!
I can't believe the Falcons......After all the ROY preseason talk I said Kyler Murray couldn't be a winner in the NFL at 5'10" like Wilson....I should have said he couldn't win unless it was vs the Falcons. Man it's hard to like them, get a D or something please.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:59 pm Image

GOD that's funny as fuck all.........Americas favorite flavor! :lol:

With that stupid division they're not close to finished in the NFC LEAST, they suck but not finished.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:59 pm Image
:lol: Can't wait to see Shannon Sharpe decked out in his Darnold jersey tomorrow to fuck with Skip Bayless, dude brought in a bottle of hennessy when GB beat Dallas you know he's going to rub this one in.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Can't help it Stephen A's a total troll and it's slaying me...........

Stephen A CANT STOP LAUGHING AT......"guess who" :mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnx4aYKblWA

Seahawks NSYNC choreographed TD celebration was the dumbest thing I've seen all year

Atlanta - I give up trying to figure them out...Fuck the XP, the team/system sucks...What a waste

CHARGERS - Rivers is sucking the D isn't helping.

RAMS - "Shouldn't have made the SB" Are still a paper dragon...Jared Goff 13/24 78yds...1.7 Yards per pass

Browns - Baker...11int's in 6 games, the only QB's with a worse QBR is Cam Newton and some other guy.

The Pat's - I said Brady will decline and come December wont be the same but that D, Bellicheek is a player system genius.

Jameis Winston = Is the best 400yd passing 5INT 1FUM QB in the game!

The Panthers = No Dab = Wining games, who's Cam going to be dancing with next season? :lol:

Marcus Mariota is done, I thought he'd be a good QB now he'll join the likes of Vince Young

NFL - There's more wide open passes for TD's than ever, looks like College ball.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

UCLA could still beat 2-4 Broncos
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:25 pm
Bludegeon wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:27 am Although I don't give two shits about 90million overrated RB. That case with his ex old lady was all made up. Texts proved it to be.

1. Jerry Jones
2. Jones family
3. Jason Garrett
4. Jason Garrett
5. Jerry Jones
If you don't add a couple smiley emoticons you look like you're passionately upset..........Actually I would be if I liked them I can't be happier after my last conversation with a Cowboy fan, EASY PEASY we got this, championship game anything less is a wast..They lose 3 straight and to the winless JETSSSSSS.

J.E.T.S! JETS! GOOOOO JETS! Holy shit I just watch the onsides and had to rub my eyes on the score............ :lol:

Naw, not upset in the slightest. Nothing will change with this team until the Jones' are gone. It's like having crackhead for a son or daughter, watching the Cowboys lately. But, what can I do? Not watch? Naw, can't do that either. Been a fan for far , far too long.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:13 amNaw, not upset in the slightest. Nothing will change with this team until the Jones' are gone. It's like having crackhead for a son or daughter, watching the Cowboys lately. But, what can I do? Not watch? Naw, can't do that either. Been a fan for far , far too long.
It's no quindence...coindensea....coincidence Jones and AL Davis were BBF's when Jones entered the league. Two peas in a pod, only problem is Davis handed the team down to Fuck Jr.

During the post conference Jones looks old as dirt and wore the fuck down.....Who knows if Philly can get their shit together leaving this Cowgirls team home for the playoffs he'll finally axe Garrett and allow someone to right the ship....It's a 2 team division with that group of players there's no excuse they don't have a lot more titles and wins on the wall..

As a hater it's great but if Jones ever lets up they'd go on a run...Well one and done in the playoffs but the NFC Least is almost a mirror to the AFC East...Who in the AFC Least has gave the slightest of runs in 20 years to the Pat's.

Thank god for Philly, remain strong eagles! And someone please help out the Giants and Skins. Man I hate that division.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

UtahRatt wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:28 amWho in the AFC Least has gave the slightest of runs in 20 years to the Pat's.
Jets won the tie-breaker for the division in 2002.
Dolphins won the tie-breaker for the division in 2008.
Jets knocked the Pats out of the playoffs in 2010.

That's about it.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Facedown wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:24 am
UtahRatt wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:28 amWho in the AFC Least has gave the slightest of runs in 20 years to the Pat's.
Jets won the tie-breaker for the division in 2002.
Dolphins won the tie-breaker for the division in 2008.
Jets knocked the Pats out of the playoffs in 2010.

That's about it.
Holy shit 2010 was that when Burrito Sanchez and that D had a very short run? I still remember him backing for the Eagles and beating down Da Boys in Dallas on Thanksgiving. He played for like 5 teams and I just noticed he retired in July. He's was a strange cat, he won some playoff and off the bench big games then would completely fold and butt fumble 3 in a row.

The Raiders should have moved to Vermont and forced a realignment.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

No posts about that knee breaker in KC..........A Charger friend of mine said Mahomes will get blasted or injured this year you watch.

The AFC West just turned interesting, who wants to lose it the most.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

UtahRatt wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:44 pm Holy shit 2010 was that when Burrito Sanchez and that D had a very short run? I still remember him backing for the Eagles and beating down Da Boys in Dallas on Thanksgiving. He played for like 5 teams and I just noticed he retired in July. He's was a strange cat, he won some playoff and off the bench big games then would completely fold and butt fumble 3 in a row.

The Raiders should have moved to Vermont and forced a realignment.
Yeah, they beat the COLTS!!!! and then the Pats before losing to the Steelers.
I know Patriot hatas cringe at shit like this but if it wasn't for losing those two tie-breakers, they would have 18 straight going on 19 AFC East titles. :lol:
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Quote of the day: The clearest path to the postseason is through a division title in a down NFC East. -- Tim McManus
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

What an absurd game for the Saints. I have no idea who this team was today. :?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:19 pm What an absurd game for the Saints. I have no idea who this team was today. :?
Hey, at least my Falcons finally got in that much-needed win. Most good sacks we've had all season, too. Like you, I'm definitely surprised, though, considering how good the Saints have usually been most of the season. They really "blew dat" game today...
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Anyone show up to Kapperfish workout? If they said he looks good or his throws were on smokes crack, he's 3+ months pregnant and forcing WR's to backshoulder catch on a post isn't even up to a D1 QB standards.

Still a Stephen A fan.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y7fzEHKI9Y

Can he just please go away, don't go away mad just go away.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

UtahRatt wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:30 am Anyone show up to Kapperfish workout? If they said he looks good or his throws were on smokes crack, he's 3+ months pregnant and forcing WR's to backshoulder catch on a post isn't even up to a D1 QB standards.

Still a Stephen A fan.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y7fzEHKI9Y

Can he just please go away, don't go away mad just go away.
It's unreal that that clown has people out there that really believe he wants to play, Fucking idiots wearing their "I stand with Kaep" bullshit, He's a fucking fraud who has sabotaged every chance He's had since the offseason of 2016.

2017- Miami brought him in when Tannehill went down, numb nut Kaepernick gets off the plane in a Fidel Castro t-shirt, Miami rightly tell him to fuck himself We'd rather dust off Jay Cutler....The media acts like He wasn't given a shot.

2017- Baltimore with the help of Ray Lewis bring Kaep in for a look, Kaeps girlfriend takes to twitter and compares the owner to DiCaprio's Django unchained villain, and Lewis to Sam Jackson's character...Shockingly that pissed them off just a tad and they tell Kaep to take his stupid wannabe Afro and stick it up his ass, once again the media acts like He didn't get a shot.

2019- the NFL schedules a workout where reps from t least 28 teams are going to be in attendance but they ONLY give him a few measly days to prepare, Kaep doesn't like this, He feels these shifty bastards are up to something so He announces his own workout at a high school with his own receivers and own workout gear, You know because he just HAD to wear that new Nike Kunta Kinte shirt...and of course there are a few idiots in the media still out there that believe He hasn't been given a shot. I think they're afraid if they admit He's been given chances then they must somehow be against his initial protest, It has nothing whatsoever to do with that protest anymore, He's just a fucking fraud who wants to keep the "Blackballed" narrative alive because it's whats lining his pockets, He does not want to play in the NFL, He knows He can't.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Ex-Vikings kicker Fred Cox, inventor of Nerf football, dies at 80.
Dude created something I tossed more..Hum......Played with more...errr......The best ball ever and asked for every Christmas in history! His name should be in all history books.

Oh and months later AB apologies to Kraft for the all the drama........He's sry!!!!!! While still suing them and Oakland for like 40m.
Nov 19th Twatter: "Mr.Kraft I apologize sincerely to you and your organization! All I wanted to be was an asset to the organization; sorry for the bad media and the drama ! Thank you sincerely AB"

PS do you have any crack?