The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by eddie lee roth »

Nitrorulz wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:29 pm HOW ABOUT THOSE STEELERS!?

I guess you think you’re some kind of Mr. Funny Man.

Well alright then Mr. Funny Man you got any Burger King’s in your neck of the woods?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Anybody think we could have both road teams win today?

I’d love love love to see the Seahawks get the win.

I think the Colts have the best chance of walking away with the win.

So what say you?
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:33 pm

I guess you think you’re some kind of Mr. Funny Man.

Well alright then Mr. Funny Man you got any Burger King’s in your neck of the woods?
Pretty sure you’ll have the last laugh.

Probably as soon as Mike Brown announces our new coach.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

It’s another 2.0 Romo playoff day
Dude going be 0-2 in playoffs soon
Best part will be Skip Bayless reaction... he goes all classic wwf mad
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

AliceManson wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:59 am
Thankfully they won't fire Tomlin. We can laugh at this dumpster fire for years.
Proof you can't coach a team of individual bitches. Bell needs to be gone, I'd love it if they could tag him to sit for another year. Big Benny is all they can deal with but it's Brown who's the real problem. They sent Brown for an MRI on Friday and he disappeared until his agent Drew call Tomlin Sunday morning game day saying "Brown could possibly play"....Like having your mom call into work after not showing up for 3 days. In practice he's constantly said "You don't hit me! I'm the franchise"...A player in the locker told the owner if you give Brown money you'll create a monster, him and Brown got in a fight on the field later and Brown's a mega paid monster....He'll be traded if someone is foolish enough to pick up his contract unless the Steeler's eat a lot of money. 22M +! 21M vs the Cap.....Fuck um they're screwed and taking the hit alright.

This years Vikings and Steelers are 2 of the bigger team folds in a while.

I picked the Colt's.....KC should easily dispatch them @ KC

Seattle vs Dallas.....I so want the Hawks but it's a pick um, at home and the cowgirls D should give Dank room. If it was away I'd go with Seattle, their O-line sucks.

Chargers vs Ravens .............Chargers

Philly vs Bears.........Should be the best game of the weekend, Philly.
Last edited by UtahRatt on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Even though I don’t hide my feelings about the Cowboys I swear I didn’t do this when looking him up on a google search to see that injury.

Allen Bernard Hurns is an American football wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League. He was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent in 2014. He played college football at the University of Miami. He died on January 5 2019 due to a broken foot that exploded on live tv. Wikipedia

And yes you can see it on YouTube and goddamn that’s a nasty break.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:10 pm Even though I don’t hide my feelings about the Cowboys I swear I didn’t do this when looking him up on a google search to see that injury.

Allen Bernard Hurns is an American football wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League. He was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent in 2014. He played college football at the University of Miami. He died on January 5 2019 due to a broken foot that exploded on live tv. Wikipedia

I don't see an update or conformation but that was a wicked sideways blow out.

A broken foot is crazy with the arteries that run down there. In the 90's I watched a dude come down tip toe on a Trampoline it was classified as a clean dislocation.....The bottom of his foot was touching his calf muscle it came out of the socket cleanly without severing an artery. If it's true I'm guessing Allen severed an artery they couldn't get to in time.

That shit sticks in my brain and makes me puke. What is seen can not be unseen!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Has Dank fumbled or tossed an INT yet? It's about time.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

UtahRatt wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:30 pm Has Dank fumbled or tossed an INT yet? It's about time.
Two plays later.............. :lol:

Don't think it's gonna help unless he does it again. Dallas Line is doing the job on both sides, Seattle without a kicker, just walked off lockett...It's in the books with the Hawks limping. It will take another Dank T/O, frankly I was expecting a fumble.

Good Games...Seattle just slipped in about the same they'll go out. Ovaaaaaa.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

UtahRatt wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:17 pm
eddie lee roth wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:10 pm Even though I don’t hide my feelings about the Cowboys I swear I didn’t do this when looking him up on a google search to see that injury.

I don't see an update or conformation but that was a wicked sideways blow out.

A broken foot is crazy with the arteries that run down there. In the 90's I watched a dude come down tip toe on a Trampoline it was classified as a clean dislocation.....The bottom of his foot was touching his calf muscle it came out of the socket cleanly without severing an artery. If it's true I'm guessing Allen severed an artery they couldn't get to in time.

That shit sticks in my brain and makes me puke. What is seen can not be unseen!
Yeah some of these “highlights” that they won’t show you a replay of make you squirm in your seat like you were a little kid watching a slasher movie, when you look them up on the internet. Makes you go oh ok I see why they don’t want you to see that. :lol:

I remember a few years ago Roadhead started a thread saying something along the lines of check this picture out and of course you click on it and it was that Louisville basketball player. I was like you fucker I don’t want to see that shit so naturally I send that picture out to a few people in a email. :lol:

And my post from last night was about how some dummies edit somebody’s Wikipedia. I did the same thing too at first and thought that can’t be right and looked a little further and realized somebody was having a good laugh out of this.

Now on to today I got the Chargers on the road and the Bears at home winning. I’ve seen too many QB’s like Jackson and they never last that long. With the way the game is setup today I’d take a QB who doesn’t run all over the place. Just ask the Ravens 3rd string QB how that running everywhere shit works out for you.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

OHHHH it's off the Upright and the Crossbar! DER BEARS! :lol:

4-0 - Went with the QB's except the Seattle game the Hawks don't have a line or that good of a team...I figured Dallas could win at home even with Dank.....Imagine Wilson in place of Dank.

How did the Ravens not put in Flacco at half? like 4 minutes into the 4th Lamar had MINUS 9yds passing and Three 1st downs...Then NFL Prime time backed Lamar up! He SUCKED! I'd yanked him after the first failed drive in the 3rd if not late in the 2nd. Lamar Jackson QBR 9.5, RTG 78.8! If it wasn't for garbage soft D time he'd hold the worst performance ever.

Hats off to the Chargers for sticking to the run all the way....That last goal line punch was 20 minutes of replay silly. I say they blew the first call.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:21 amNow on to today I got the Chargers on the road and the Bears at home winning. I’ve seen too many QB’s like Jackson and they never last that long. With the way the game is setup today I’d take a QB who doesn’t run all over the place. Just ask the Ravens 3rd string QB how that running everywhere shit works out for you.
I didn't think Jackson would stand a chance vs a decent D or game plan in the playoffs. A no passing running rookie with Flacco on the bench, good games.

I think the Chargers are the AFC sleeper.

-------------------

The more I look around even ESPN including John Harbaugh saying he made the "right decision" to stick with Lamar Jackson over Joe Flacco...UMM YOU LOST? Lamar had 10 fumbles 3 picks vs 11 total TD's in the season, 1INT 3 Fumbles 1 Lost vs the Chargers....The Ravens got there because of the D. I don't get it, it's not much different than Philly juggling QB's, one team can the other no so much.

If Lamar Jackson last's 2 seasons as a starter or ever becomes a top 15 QB I'll be amazed.

It's kind of like this write up I ran across before the season......
Why the Blake Bortles contract extension is actually a really nice deal for the Jaguars!
[url]https://thecomeback.com/nfl/blake-bortl ... lly-really
Blake sucked the Jag's lost........Good call!
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Fuck the Vikings AND fuck da Bears.
As much as I like the Saints, if they fucking lose to the horseshoes, I mean Eagles I may have to stop watching football.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Dallas won?

Wow. Still in shock. Welp, more than I hoped for this season..

Course, I only hoped for a complete train wreck. Garrett getting fired and the Jones' family selling the Cowboys..

Bears fans are still sick to their stomachs. Fuckin eagles man.. Damn.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Facedown wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 am I may have to stop watching football.
Let's hope so!
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:13 am Dallas won?

Course, I only hoped for a complete train wreck. Garrett getting fired and the Jones' family selling the Cowboys..
They won by default and it worked against them!
Alex destroyed a Skins division title seasons, Philly struggled till turkey day vs a #1 bitch schedule, the Giants still have Eli and Dallas picked up even more weapons with Cooper leaving the door wide open for the Cowgirls to make the playoffs....Barely beating a weak Seattle team helped Garrett keep his job! The jokes on Dallas, HAR HAR!
If they don't add Cooper, the Skins don't lose Alex and Philly didn't stumble Dallas would be out. They can send thank you cards to Alex Smith the Eagles and Raiders.

Speaking of wench....So where would Dallas be without Cooper when all you Dallas fans cried over giving up a draft pick, you want it back now? They sucked till he arrived. Every game he shows up they've won most important vs Seattle and the Eagles. When the trade happened I said if he helps them to the playoffs It's a win...You fans said it was too high a price.

----------------------------

Man I hate Dallas, anyone watch their fans dancing at the airport and goofing all over youtube on national news like they won the fucking SB....Didn't see any other teams fan's looking like clowns but the Cowboys was all over the telli....YEAAA WE BEAT SEATTLE!
DALLAS COWBOYS = YOUTUBES TEAM!

I don't have a lot of faith in the Ram's, Gurley been injured and I can't see a guy named Goff winning the SB but with Gurley being questionable Dallas has a shot vs the Rams who didn't play the best down the stretch. Again it's the perfect storm but I have more faith in Garret not loading the box and blowing it.......It's a good thing Dallas has a good D.

Congrats Bludegeon on the playoff win......Screw the rest of the Cowboy playschool nation!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Did I mention I hate Dallas? "Dallas fans favorite show = I love the 90's"

I can't get over all weekend and the last two days on the fucking NEWS like they're the only team that played. Like the Browns bragging and getting national attention for finishing .500. Even on CNN in interviews their fans..."We're Americas Team!" They remind me of Trump Tards...Well Americas team ain't done shit in 25+ years!

Self proclaimed Mexico's Team more like it.....With this playoff win Danks due for a contract! Hope it's a big one!
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:04 pm
Bludegeon wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:13 am Dallas won?

They won by default and it worked against them!
Alex destroyed a Skins division title seasons, Philly struggled till turkey day vs a #1 bitch schedule, the Giants still have Eli and Dallas picked up even more weapons with Cooper leaving the door wide open for the Cowgirls to make the playoffs....Barely beating a weak Seattle team helped Garrett keep his job! The jokes on Dallas, HAR HAR!
If they don't add Cooper, the Skins don't lose Alex and Philly didn't stumble Dallas would be out. They can send thank you cards to Alex Smith the Eagles and Raiders.

Speaking of wench....So where would Dallas be without Cooper when all you Dallas fans cried over giving up a draft pick, you want it back now? They sucked till he arrived. Every game he shows up they've won most important vs Seattle and the Eagles. When the trade happened I said if he helps them to the playoffs It's a win...You fans said it was too high a price.

----------------------------

Man I hate Dallas, anyone watch their fans dancing at the airport and goofing all over youtube on national news like they won the fucking SB....Didn't see any other teams fan's looking like clowns but the Cowboys was all over the telli....YEAAA WE BEAT SEATTLE!
DALLAS COWBOYS = YOUTUBES TEAM!

I don't have a lot of faith in the Ram's, Gurley been injured and I can't see a guy named Goff winning the SB but with Gurley being questionable Dallas has a shot vs the Rams who didn't play the best down the stretch. Again it's the perfect storm but I have more faith in Garret not loading the box and blowing it.......It's a good thing Dallas has a good D.

Congrats Bludegeon on the playoff win......Screw the rest of the Cowboy playschool nation!

Oh.. lol. Where to begin.. First off. The "IF" bullshit. IF my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. The IF's are just that , IF's. What IF Dallas didn't play like complete shit against the Seahawks in the first game. WHAT IF Dallas had an actual healthy O-line going into the season. What IF Watt didn't destroy A. Smith.. What IF the Raiders had a clue and didn't get rid of two of it's best players? What IF Dallas beat the Titans. And on , and on, and on....

Nobody gave Dallas rats ass chance at all this season. Including me..

I am glad they beat the Seahawks.. I cannot stand Carroll. Never liked that gum chewing heart attack to happen POS...

This is all gravy... I can't really see the Cowboys beating the Rams. This is the perfect scenario where the Cowboys go back to being the Garrett led Cowboys.

Dallas struggled late in the season as well as the Rams. But, I don't see how that Cowboys secondary is going to contain the weapons the Rams have at RB, TE and WR. Let alone the O-line sustaining the Suh/Donald combo.

Yes, Cowboys fans are some of the biggest whining homeristic fans in the world. Dallas hasn't done anything awesome to cheer like that for until they win the Superbowl.. Whenever that may be.

I will admit. With the Cowboys going 10-6, the Cooper deal paid off for em..

Only thing that sucks is now,no doubt Carrot and the OC are back in Dallas next year.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

UtahRatt wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm
eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:21 amNow on to today I got the Chargers on the road and the Bears at home winning. I’ve seen too many QB’s like Jackson and they never last that long. With the way the game is setup today I’d take a QB who doesn’t run all over the place. Just ask the Ravens 3rd string QB how that running everywhere shit works out for you.
I didn't think Jackson would stand a chance vs a decent D or game plan in the playoffs. A no passing running rookie with Flacco on the bench, good games.

I think the Chargers are the AFC sleeper.

-------------------

The more I look around even ESPN including John Harbaugh saying he made the "right decision" to stick with Lamar Jackson over Joe Flacco...UMM YOU LOST? Lamar had 10 fumbles 3 picks vs 11 total TD's in the season, 1INT 3 Fumbles 1 Lost vs the Chargers....The Ravens got there because of the D. I don't get it, it's not much different than Philly juggling QB's, one team can the other no so much.

If Lamar Jackson last's 2 seasons as a starter or ever becomes a top 15 QB I'll be amazed.

It's kind of like this write up I ran across before the season......
Why the Blake Bortles contract extension is actually a really nice deal for the Jaguars!
[url]https://thecomeback.com/nfl/blake-bortl ... lly-really
Blake sucked the Jag's lost........Good call!
UtahRatt wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:48 pm OHHHH it's off the Upright and the Crossbar! DER BEARS! :lol:

4-0 - Went with the QB's except the Seattle game the Hawks don't have a line or that good of a team...I figured Dallas could win at home even with Dank.....Imagine Wilson in place of Dank.

How did the Ravens not put in Flacco at half? like 4 minutes into the 4th Lamar had MINUS 9yds passing and Three 1st downs...Then NFL Prime time backed Lamar up! He SUCKED! I'd yanked him after the first failed drive in the 3rd if not late in the 2nd. Lamar Jackson QBR 9.5, RTG 78.8! If it wasn't for garbage soft D time he'd hold the worst performance ever.

Hats off to the Chargers for sticking to the run all the way....That last goal line punch was 20 minutes of replay silly. I say they blew the first call.
That had to be one of the worst quarterback performances of all time!? I mean, people make fun of Mark Sanchez for running into a butt but this fucking Lamar? Holy shit that was bad...
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

So where are Greggles' Colts today? Mark my words, Mahomes and the Chiefs are going to take this game. Luck isn't getting jack done right now.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Playoff ghosts of the past exorcised.

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:58 amOh.. lol. Where to begin.. First off. The "IF" bullshit. IF my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. The IF's are just that , IF's. What IF Dallas didn't play like complete shit against the Seahawks in the first game. WHAT IF Dallas had an actual healthy O-line going into the season. What IF Watt didn't destroy A. Smith.. What IF the Raiders had a clue and didn't get rid of two of it's best players? What IF Dallas beat the Titans. And on , and on, and on....

Nobody gave Dallas rats ass chance at all this season. Including me..

I am glad they beat the Seahawks.. I cannot stand Carroll. Never liked that gum chewing heart attack to happen POS...

This is all gravy... I can't really see the Cowboys beating the Rams. This is the perfect scenario where the Cowboys go back to being the Garrett led Cowboys.

Dallas struggled late in the season as well as the Rams. But, I don't see how that Cowboys secondary is going to contain the weapons the Rams have at RB, TE and WR. Let alone the O-line sustaining the Suh/Donald combo.

Yes, Cowboys fans are some of the biggest whining homeristic fans in the world. Dallas hasn't done anything awesome to cheer like that for until they win the Superbowl.. Whenever that may be.

I will admit. With the Cowboys going 10-6, the Cooper deal paid off for em..

Only thing that sucks is now,no doubt Carrot and the OC are back in Dallas next year.

Football is a game of "Ifs" same as "inches".......Ask your aunt!

"No Jag's included"
"IF" Alex doesn't go down do you think the Skins lose out? If it wasn't for those blown calls vs Philly, if they didn't pick up Cooper they'd still suck, if they didn't play a weak division they don't win. IFFFFFFFFFFFF Da Bears kick the FG they WIN!

It took a bucket load to get Dallas to the playoffs starting with that weak schedule + division and they lost to every good team apart from one, the day NO took off. Little D struggled to beat the Giants and Tampa down the stretch and got spanked by the Colts, they lost to the Alex led skins but beat Colt McCoy by a score. Dallas was two plays away from being 8-8 just by beating the NFC Least....YAAA LETS MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO! Every game they won was by a score, "No Jag's included".

Now they're playing the beat up Rams? With Gurley's injury and D issues they suck enough to stick around. I called the Rams a Paper Tiger in fact a lot of people have Dallas winning starting with "Stephen A".......If Dallas is a Division winner/Decent team they should give the rams a run......I'm sure there will be a lot of AMERICA'S FANS in LA, more then the Ram's will have. I can't watch this stupid game that's how much I hate Dallas, I hope they lose so the media can talk about the other teams.

'Nobody gave Dallas rats ass chance at all this season. Including me" Motto: Every year is their season! with their talent biggest underachievers in football.

Americas team :lol:
There's a video on ESPN's Dallas home page America's Team! "But are they the Black, America's home team?"
A black former player stated "After what their owner and Dank said I wouldn't connect in their locker room and would pay more attention to other teams!"

Dallas Cowboys = White Americas Team!

Bludegeon's got moves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eeax43j3mc

PS, I'm just fucking with ya Bludegeon no offense, if it wasn't for half a dozen local blow hard fans or every Dallas fan I know I wouldn't have a problem...They never shut up......Every year.....This could be our year!

Hate making a post but not hitting enter, the error thing is screwy
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

THE RAMS WIN! THEEEEE RAMSSSSSSS WINNNNNNN BAHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH THE RAMS WIN! 30 to 15 5minutes left of garbage time 30 to 22 FINAL

CJ Anderson - 123yds
Todd Gurley - 115yds
Rams = 273yds on the ground........

Ezekiel Elliott 20 for 47yds 2.3avg :cry:

Dallas 3rd Down, 1 for 10 "CLUTCH"

With the lowly win vs Seattle the Dallas staff should stay and I hope Dank pulls down a long term 25m to 27m+

I still can't picture a guy named Goff winning the SB, with Gurley clearly injured they can be beat even if their back up ran Dallas the Fuck Over......A Denver cast off at that.....Nice Cowboy game plan.

----------------------------------------------------------

I see the pregnant woman choker had a scamper TD for KC.....In other news few cared.

Now if KC can lose all the Hate teams will be out....
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

If this Pat's game keep going the way it is I hope they walk into KC and leave their fans to riot the city and beat up the women...What they do best.

If KC goes I'm officially an NFC fan.
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

UtahRatt wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:44 am If this Pat's game keep going the way it is I hope they walk into KC and leave their fans to riot the city and beat up the women...What they do best.

If KC goes I'm officially an NFC fan.
Er... what?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Desslar wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:45 pmEr... what?
DERR HUH?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Missouri has been known to riot or KC has and still employees women beaters? What don't you get.......Oh is was a missed " 's" or something like that.

If KC wins, I'm an NFC fan............DERPPLAR.

Sorry...........I'm not sorry........
Last edited by UtahRatt on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

The 4 best teams are left and on paper good match ups, it's going to be tough to win @ KC and NO.

Might have to go with home field advantage...I'm praying Andy Reid comes through with a Pat's win but KC vs NO would be a great SB.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Ughhhh... About normal for this Cowboys fan..

Fuckin brutal display of dominance by the Rams... Wow..

Welp, go Saints or Rams in the Super Bowl.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

I almost ended up rooting for the Eagles because if the Pats manage to beat KC, a shot at a revenge Super Bowl would have been sweet.
However, fuck the Eagles.
Hey, Layne Johnson, having fun today? :lol:
bigbuttskinner wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:37 am
Facedown wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 am I may have to stop watching football.
Let's hope so!
I'm glad that somehow my tv watching habits affect your life.
I'm going to watch hockey tonight, will that make you cry?
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.