The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Bludegeon »

Man up sissy.

Rules are fine. There's too many rules now and the refs don't know what a call is any longer.

Yep, I did like the game when instant replay wasn't around. Fine with it too. Just not every damn play being reviewed.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

When I read his posts I hear it like he's sucking on helium.

bigbuttskinner wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:52 amon behalf of the real fans of the game
:lol:
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:37 am You know what really makes the game not fun? Whining fucking crybabies that never stop complaining about replay and rules they don't like. Seriously, on behalf of the real fans of the game, do us a favor and go away. If the NFL sucks so bad, you're tired of this and that, ACTUALLY WONDERING WHY THEY DON'T HAVE ONLY ONE TIMEOUT LIKE VOLLEYBALL, then it's time to get the fuck out of here and stop watching. God damn, miserable dumb fucks!

NFL isn't perfect but it's not going to change for you, no matter how many tears splash off of your keyboard. If you don't understand that by now, your probably never will because you're so stupid. REPEAT: THE NFL IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE FOR YOU! More/less replays and challenges? Bring em on. I hope the games stretch to 8 hours just to rid us of the fake fans crying every damn week.
But this is actually a sport where you have different rule sets for winning a game in over time depending on the level (nfl/college). I've heard hardcore NFL-pundits questioning the league's overtime rules. It's also a league that change the rulebook every season. They moved the kick-off, helmet contact became a foul....many things.

But somehow my suggestion to reduce the number of time-outs....that's the big blasphemy to you. Why?
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Chiefs in panic mode Elway got US Flacco
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

FullDJacket wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:15 am
But somehow my suggestion to reduce the number of time-outs....that's the big blasphemy to you. Why?
Because whining, sniveling pussies like you bring up shit to argue over that no one else has mentioned as a problem at all. I mean, I ALWAYS hear people bitching "That team used all three timeouts that half, fucking crazy!!!!!" No one minds about each team having their allotted timeouts; it's fine. Discussing the NFL with low IQ hacks on here really makes it the 'No Fun League' because of the fucking stupid "fans" that love to bitch about today's game versus "the good old days." Well, stop watching because things will continue to change, the league will adapt. I hope their product is not for you or anyone on here anymore; you can't handle simply watching a game being played and enjoying it for what it is.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:27 am
Because whining, sniveling pussies like you bring up shit to argue over that no one else has mentioned as a problem at all. I mean, I ALWAYS hear people bitching "That team used all three timeouts that half, fucking crazy!!!!!" No one minds about each team having their allotted timeouts; it's fine. Discussing the NFL with low IQ hacks on here really makes it the 'No Fun League' because of the fucking stupid "fans" that love to bitch about today's game versus "the good old days." Well, stop watching because things will continue to change, the league will adapt. I hope their product is not for you or anyone on here anymore; you can't handle simply watching a game being played and enjoying it for what it is.

So stop posting and find somewhere else to nag like a bitch. Problem solved.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:27 am
Wait a minute. How old are you and did you play football in college? What makes you the arbiter of NFL-fandom?

I honestly think we're both sick of the same kinda issues. I dislike pundits who nitpick when and why a time-out was called, that blame a loss on one bad decision from the referees...
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

UtahRatt wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:58 am

Pot meet kettle. And since we're doing this now, your long novel posts going over random topics are terrible and have been for years. You hold court like you're someone, but shit man, you're just a parrot for the talk shows. Zero original points in YEARS.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
referring to Queen movie
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:17 am
UtahRatt wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:58 am

Pot meet kettle. And since we're doing this now, your long novel posts going over random topics are terrible and have been for years. You hold court like you're someone, but shit man, you're just a parrot for the talk shows. Zero original points in YEARS.
how old are you and did you play football in college?
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

FullDJacket wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:12 am
What does either matter? Just trying to lame old "well I'm older/younger so fuck you & you didn't play/you weren't shit so fuck you."

Anything else, dumb dumb?
referring to Queen movie
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:34 am
What does either matter? Just trying to lame old "well I'm older/younger so fuck you & you didn't play/you weren't shit so fuck you."

Yea you didn't play so fuck you
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

FullDJacket wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:27 pm

What a great response! That must have taken some time to come up with. We all know if you are to comment on NFL football, you must have played football for a college. Because that makes perfect sense. Anything else, man-child?
referring to Queen movie
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Great. Josef Bungele vs. The Grinch Who Stole Football.

I think you two should get together and have a pistols-at-dawn duel. Then at least one of you would permanently fuck off.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:55 am

What a great response! That must have taken some time to come up with.
Yeah , probably almost as long as "dumb dumb"... Geeze, what in the actual fuck.,
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Bludegeon wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:56 am
referring to Queen movie
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:55 am

What a great response! That must have taken some time to come up with. We all know if you are to comment on NFL football, you must have played football for a college. Because that makes perfect sense. Anything else, man-child?
Yea if you're a short little ***..... which I suspect that you are....jump the oven already

Long live I*****!
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:18 am
Bludegeon wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:56 am
I didn't ask that or referred to that, so I don't know what the fuck you're going on about.

Don't care if you played PRO Ball. You're still a fuckin douche.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

FullDickUpMyAss, you're redneck questioning backfired and you got made a fool of, as per normal. "did you play? are you tall?" haha

BludgeonedInTheHead, I asked you his^ question just to prove how stupid it is, and you replied as such. Thanks, dicklick!

Now, both you little boys behave and quiet down until something interesting happens. Then I'll explain it to you.
referring to Queen movie
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:15 am FullDickUpMyAss, you're redneck questioning backfired and you got made a fool of, as per normal. "did you play? are you tall?" haha

BludgeonedInTheHead, I asked you his^ question just to prove how stupid it is, and you replied as such. Thanks, dicklick!

Now, both you little boys behave and quiet down until something interesting happens. Then I'll explain it to you.
:D

I was gonna go into you don't know your head from your ass and what do you add to the NFL thread but this post cant even be google translated from ass-hat to English........Talk about a Big Butt Squiter.........Stop, Drop n Roll Machado13.

Someone get this bitch a plunger.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

UtahRatt wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:39 pm
I was gonna go into you don't know your head from your ass and what do you add to the NFL thread but this post cant even be google translated from ass-hat to English........Talk about a Big Butt Squiter.........Stop, Drop n Roll Machado13.

Someone get this bitch a plunger.
You queers REALLY add a lot to an NFL thread. Rehashed and parrotted opinions that are only about an inch deep because you don't have any depth of knowledge outside of saving boys pictures from online search engines without getting caught.

Psycho........
referring to Queen movie
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:32 amYou queers REALLY add a lot to an NFL thread. Rehashed and parrotted opinions that are only about an inch deep because you don't have any depth of knowledge outside of saving boys pictures from online search engines without getting caught.

Psycho........

Ahh fuck it, you throw like a girl and post like a mentally challenged Lucy van Pelt.

Laces out bitch.....Ray Finkle.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

UtahRatt wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:15 am
bigbuttskinner wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:32 amYou queers REALLY add a lot to an NFL thread. Rehashed and parrotted opinions that are only about an inch deep because you don't have any depth of knowledge outside of saving boys pictures from online search engines without getting caught.

Psycho........

Ahh fuck it, you throw like a girl and post like a mentally challenged Lucy van Pelt.

Laces out bitch.....Ray Finkle.
That's right. You're finished. Bye for now.
referring to Queen movie
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:21 pm First "Deflategate" now "Ejaculgate"....those Patriots sure love fondling their balls don't they!
Ya ya....Hope he was harder than Brady's balls...Kraft gets a happy ending at a massage parlor and the ticker say's shit like OMFG he's tied to human trafficking! :lol:

He deserves a free one every week for life.....But you know it's going to be headline news for years and they'll blame the Pat's missing the next SB on it. Meanwhile the haters "Steeler Fans" will be in full force......I bet Goody The Comish comes after him with everything just like they did over that stupid fucking football BS...Goodell is the biggest criminal in the NFL and makes a big deal over a football and a blowjobs...This drama show should be entertainingly stupid.

Since I'm without a team I might turn into a Pat's fan.

It's not as bad as when Eugene Robinson was arrested for soliciting prostitution the night before the Falcons lost the Super Bowl to Denver...At least Kraft waited till after the game. Eugene cock blocked the Falcons chances.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:13 amThat's right. You're finished. Bye for now.
Good grief you're really not much use to anyone you're a weak dumb boring and hopeless Fugg-Budget.

Bye for now :lol:

Blockhead! Shat at you later.

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:44 am
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:04 pm Chiefs in panic mode Elway got US Flacco

Unless it's a cash dump going into a rebuild....
What I've seen I can't believe they dumped Flacco for the hype on Lamar Jackson, I compare Jackson to Terrelle Pryor. I'm not big on Flacco he's average but at the same time an upgrade for Denver. If I had to bet the Ravens will be lucky to be a .500 team while this could put Denver back in the playoff race.......That or they're both .500 teams leaving Denver looking for another fill in.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

UtahRatt wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:33 pm Since I'm without a team I might turn into a Pat's fan.
You don't even have a rooting interest for a particular team? Some fan.... But make yourself feel good and glom onto the best dynasty in sports. How convenient, Charlie Brown.
referring to Queen movie
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:35 pm
UtahRatt wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:33 pm Since I'm without a team I might turn into a Pat's fan.
You don't even have a rooting interest for a particular team? Some fan.... But make yourself feel good and glom onto the best dynasty in sports. How convenient, Charlie Brown.
Who do you root for Millennial Lucy Machado Van Pelt?

The Raiders haven't had a stadium for 2019 and the City of Oakland filed a lawsuit to keep the Raiders brand. So it's possible I'm a fan of a team that wont or no longer exist ....."Cleveland Browns 1996"

https://fansided.com/2018/12/11/oakland ... nd-update/

I'm guessing the team will workout a lease and hold onto the Raiders nym BUT one problem, they're moving to one of my most hated cities on the planet, Las Vegas....Fuckum. The Las Vegas Raiders is as ghey as your Cowboy's Onesies and the game is starting to suck like you behind a YMCA.

That's my reason, what's the excuse for your inferiority complex?
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Fuckin Dallas.

Just let Gregory and Irving finally fucking go. Stop trying to save these fucktards and get some players that actually want to play football.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

UtahRatt wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:30 pm
Who do you root for Millennial Lucy Machado Van Pelt?

The Raiders haven't had a stadium for 2019 and the City of Oakland filed a lawsuit to keep the Raiders brand. So it's possible I'm a fan of a team that wont or no longer exist ....."Cleveland Browns 1996"

I'm guessing the team will workout a lease and hold onto the Raiders nym BUT one problem, they're moving to one of my most hated cities on the planet, Las Vegas....Fuckum. The Las Vegas Raiders is as ghey as your Cowboy's Onesies and the game is starting to suck like you behind a YMCA.

That's my reason, what's the excuse for your inferiority complex?
You hate a city so therefore your stupid fandom for the raiders ends when they go to Vegas. That makes a lot of sense... That's you giving up on them, plain and simple. With the raiders history of moves before, all of their fans should be used to it by now. And your childish excuse is you don't like their new city? hahahahaha that's pathetic! You're no fan so just give up now.

You're just a headline reader type that usually throws in some lame insult, in this case it's the Cowboys being ghey (spelling like that to be hip, didn't work.) I don't give a damn for Dallas but it's fucking trashbag people like you that repeat the same tired old boring hacky shit like the token dumbass at everyone's workplace says each day with a blank look on his face. Hey, if you have a job, that must be you!

You: "Dallas is gay huh huh hehe heh. Yeah they are. I spell it ghey to make them even more gay. They're gay heh huh heh."

Drop dead.
referring to Queen movie
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:47 amYou hate a city so therefore your stupid fandom for the raiders ends when they go to Vegas. That makes a lot of sense... That's you giving up on them, plain and simple. With the raiders history of moves before, all of their fans should be used to it by now. And your childish excuse is you don't like their new city? hahahahaha that's pathetic! You're no fan so just give up now.

You're just a headline reader type that usually throws in some lame insult, in this case it's the Cowboys being ghey (spelling like that to be hip, didn't work.) I don't give a damn for Dallas but it's fucking trashbag people like you that repeat the same tired old boring hacky shit like the token dumbass at everyone's workplace says each day with a blank look on his face. Hey, if you have a job, that must be you!

You: "Dallas is gay huh huh hehe heh. Yeah they are. I spell it ghey to make them even more gay. They're gay heh huh heh."

Drop dead.

Figures all talk & no answers. Was your other nym Machado?

Anyway........
I didn't read half that shit you're a totally nutjob in need of group therapy. I sense a gusher of insecurities mixed with a side of denial and instability. Don't let those big ears and large forehead hold ya back but it's no reason to take your mental disabilities out on others.
bigbuttskinner wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:47 amYou: "Dallas is gay huh huh hehe heh. Yeah they are. I spell it ghey to make them even more gay. They're gay heh huh heh."

Drop dead.

You're not really all there are you? Where's HMZ, FOED AS FUCK! Take that ya fucking quack.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Coward, just like we all know MormonMouse. Run and hide because you have nothing to say except cliche, tired phrases that have been overused. Next.
referring to Queen movie