The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

theglammerthebetter
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by theglammerthebetter »

My Eagles are done only thing remaining is cheering against Pats and Cowboys
They say all good boys go to heaven
But bad boys bring heaven to you
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

theglammerthebetter wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:53 pm My Eagles are done only thing remaining is cheering against Pats and Cowboys
As crazy as it sounds Philly can still win that division, but they don't deserve to be playing after yesterday.

That Super Bowl seems like a lifetime ago.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Blizzard of Cos
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

It's funny how law n order Goodell stepped right the fuck back into the shadows after trying on the kangaroo court coat of a few years ago. Can football fans remember that far back?
theglammerthebetter

Post by theglammerthebetter »

We're back baby the Cowboys have no one but themselves to blame for this
They say all good boys go to heaven
But bad boys bring heaven to you
VinnieVincentsVag

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

My Bengals went and ruined their perfect season :P
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

theglammerthebetter wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:35 pm We're back baby the Cowboys have no one but themselves to blame for this
Enjoy it,

Being just as shitty as the Cowboys in the shitty NFCE.

I thought Cowboys getting beat by the Jets was bad.

Fuck, took the eagles an overtime to get a W against the Giants? Really.

Yep, welcome back. LOL
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:45 am
theglammerthebetter wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:53 pm My Eagles are done only thing remaining is cheering against Pats and Cowboys
As crazy as it sounds Philly can still win that division, but they don't deserve to be playing after yesterday.

:lol:

How bout dem cowboys!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

UtahRatt wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:46 pm

How bout dem cowboys!
That game was the equivalent of the Rebels blowing up the Death Star. Wentz and some practice squad guys.

The thing that works to Philly's advantage is that if they beat the Giants they host a playoff game. No way in a million years I pick them on the road but Philly is a tough place to play in January.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:52 am
UtahRatt wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:46 pm

How bout dem cowboys!
That game was the equivalent of the Rebels blowing up the Death Star. Wentz and some practice squad guys.

The thing that works to Philly's advantage is that if they beat the Giants they host a playoff game. No way in a million years I pick them on the road but Philly is a tough place to play in January.
Be hilarious if the Giants go out and play like shit and lose. Just to spite EGO man Jerry Jones and his Cowboys. AHhahahahaaha
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Bludegeon wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:57 am
Be hilarious if the Giants go out and play like shit and lose. Just to spite EGO man Jerry Jones and his Cowboys. AHhahahahaaha
That Jones kid threw for 5 TD last week? I know nobody is confusing the Redskins with a defensive juggernaut but Philly has a big problem covering people. The Giants make me just as nervous this week as the Cowboys did last week.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:11 am
Bludegeon wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:57 am
That Jones kid threw for 5 TD last week? I know nobody is confusing the Redskins with a defensive juggernaut but Philly has a big problem covering people. The Giants make me just as nervous this week as the Cowboys did last week.
Hahaha. You shoudn't have been nervous. In no way shape or form was Dallas winning last week. They are going to come out looking like the team most thought they would be with that "talent". Naw. Garrett coached teams don't go that way.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Another dagger into the hearts of America's team. Couldn't happen to a nicer owner. F Jerruh, Fly Eagles Fly!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Goddamn, Pete Carroll would fuck up a wet dream if was happening on the 1 yard line.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon I say it every time it should be a disclaimer, you aside....If it wasn't for the Cowboy fans I'm friends with and the kabillions I bump into........This goes out to them.

NEXT YEAR, YA, NEXT YEAR WILL BE YOUR YEAR!......AGAIN! HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS! EAT SHIT, A BIG BAG OF SHIT! MAKE DALLAS GREAT AGAIN!

Fuck that was beautiful, Jones looks so beat down he's morphing into the Late Davis, I really hope they keep Garrett or get some small college yes man to follow in his high heels.....Hey ZEK! Enjoy that contract, you're rich bitch you earned it! That division sucks it's like a free ticket to the playoffs unless it's the Eagles who step up.

I'm officially an Eagles fan! I know they're thrashed and decimated but good job knocking TRUMPS TEAM off...Again. I feel like donating to a local Philly charity for doing it YET AGAIN. I thought there was no way but they did it and my friends are enjoying it to the least! So sick of hearing the attitude and loudness from their fans to the media of how good they are every fucking year then hearing about their troubles when they choke down a donkey cock, fuck Dallas....All hail to the mighty Eagles!

I called one of my D-Friends last night and acted innocent....how's it going, what's up? You'd think someone stepped on his shiny new fire engine Santa gave him for Christmas without even bringing up football and he sounded all BENT OVER which is a lot different then how he was a month into the season he couldn't shut up, I bet he calls in sick to work today.

I'm gonna call him tomorrow and see if he's down for lunch....."Wanna go choke down a Philly Steak or something?"...He'll take the joke, anger silently and whimper openly like Old Yeller got shot. It wouldn't be a big deal if Dallas fans didn't think they're the only team in the league and jump up and down like a Chihuahua starting at the draft. Can't even hold a conversation without Dallas this, Dallas that.....Dallas is DONE AGAIN!

Phew...That was great to let out.

A special shout out to Stephen A. again! He could keep rewinding this video and just change the year.
Stephen A. lists the 5 reasons the Cowboys won't win the SuperBowl "2019/20"......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUomavWXHTs
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Hahhaha.. Bravo Utah Ratt...

I swear watching the Dallas Cowboys is like watching your cracked out kid trying to sober up/dry out or imagine what they look like high out on the streets. Such a fucking train wreck. And, you can't disown em. It's your kid. LOL. That is how I feel about the Dallas Cowboys. Completely underachieving. Hats off to the Eagles. Fuckers are playing their asses off. A bunch of nobodies getting it done. I'd laugh my ass off if they went the distance.

So, it's going to be another boring offseason. Dallas will do nothing in the signing department. Probably draft yet another fucking project. Sign a HC that has no say and their balls will be in Jerry's pocket. That Jerry, that old drunk, egotistical maniacal fucktard will believe HE can still put a team together to win the Super Bowl. WRONG>

It's over, why can't he see this? Maybe he could sober up , look at some tape and say "Fuck this". And Sell the team. Not gonna happen.

If that carrot top POS beaten step child is still walking the sidelines next season. This Cowboys fan is going to have a hard time following this team. No lie.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:44 am Hahhaha.. Bravo Utah Ratt...

I swear watching the Dallas Cowboys is like watching your cracked out kid trying to sober up/dry out or imagine what they look like high out on the streets. Such a fucking train wreck. And, you can't disown em. It's your kid. LOL. That is how I feel about the Dallas Cowboys. Completely underachieving. Hats off to the Eagles. Fuckers are playing their asses off. A bunch of nobodies getting it done. I'd laugh my ass off if they went the distance.

So, it's going to be another boring offseason. Dallas will do nothing in the signing department. Probably draft yet another fucking project. Sign a HC that has no say and their balls will be in Jerry's pocket. That Jerry, that old drunk, egotistical maniacal fucktard will believe HE can still put a team together to win the Super Bowl. WRONG>

It's over, why can't he see this? Maybe he could sober up , look at some tape and say "Fuck this". And Sell the team. Not gonna happen.

If that carrot top POS beaten step child is still walking the sidelines next season. This Cowboys fan is going to have a hard time following this team. No lie.
Jones looks defeated and beat the fuck down his eye bags hang to his chin, he might actually hire someone and give the staff more control............How much that will do who cares as long as they keep choking down the stretch, good to see Cooper pull his vanishing act in big D as well. If he ever stops dropping balls and avoids getting taken out of games....Na it ain't gonna happen. Good WR who can disappear at times. I wonder if they'll resign him.

The NFC East is division filled with broken systems apart from Philly every few years it's a toss up.....More or less a two team race and they still can't get it done, if it wasn't for the KISS ARMY, I mean the Dallas fans I'd actually feel for them.

THEY'RE LOOKING GOOD NEXT YEAR!

---------------------------------------------------------

Jameis Winston = 30/30 CLUB with like 5,000yds......I wonder where him and RIvers will be playing next season....I think Cam will be sticking around but I'd DAP his ass too. There might be a QB shake up this off season along with a good drafting class it could be interesting.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Cleveland cutting Kitchens and Dorsey now. Will the Browns finally make a smart hire or two? Now, if only Blank would give Dan Quinn the boot instead of hiring him on for another disastrous season...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
WhiteHouseSubsAC

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:08 pm Cleveland cutting Kitchens and Dorsey now. Will the Browns finally make a smart hire or two? Now, if only Blank would give Dan Quinn the boot instead of hiring him on for another disastrous season...
I read an article that said since 1999 the Browns have paid or will pay over 75 million in dead salary to all the coaches they have fired. That's just insane.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

With KC and San Fran winning I'd rather watch the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show or Shark Tank....Both teams suck..........Would rather watch WWe.

I did laugh at the split screen of Rodgers in the Breaking the Law GEICO commercial where's he's pissed at the passenger and the other split was him on the bench.....He had the same pissed in my cornflakes look.

The Packers got manhandled. Like prison rape.

KC got lucky it's a no touch league.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Ever notice when there's a fictitious football team on a movie or TV show it's always a team with generally red and white uniforms?

Welcome to the Adams Atoms vs. Ridgemont High Wolves Superbowl! Sponsored by generic products!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

Pleased by the results as a fan of both teams, but conflicted about whom to root for now. I guess the Chiefs since they don't have as many rings.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Peterbilt wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:03 pm Image
Congrats! Your boys earned it!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Didn't like either team and turned it off before half. Switched back to watch the Niners 2 minute drive die on downs and change it again...After Galapagos over threw that open WR for a clear TD on the last set of downs summed it up for me....Kind of dull.

I'd rather have seen the 49er's win, KC sucks from the fastest woman beater to Kelce's biggest mouth in the NFL who needs to get blasted over the middle..Then there's Mahoney mania that's already old, he could pull a groin every year to make me happy....Bum surfer...Fuck that team. Clark say's it's the "Chiefs kingdom" now.....FU2, didn't he just ship from the Seahawks? Chiefs, the Cowboys of the AFC West.

Congrats Peterbilt, it's been a long time for you and you're obnoxious pic's mang. Apart from the disclaimer if "he stay's healthy" I'm sure Patrick will keep KC in the running for a while...I still think he's a squirrel.

Good Games....Looks like the Niners blew it.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

ESPN: An ode to Patrick Mahomes and black quarterbacks through a cultural lens Celebrating a new black 'quarterbackism'

Isn't his mom whiter than Martha Stewart? I dig today's PC culture, he has two ghetto cards! When you pull him up it say's AMERICAN then you have these side story's using his Black Card. Bitch he's American, we're all mixed....If I ever get big I'm gonna push I'm 1/100th Native!
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

UtahRatt wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:37 pm ESPN: An ode to Patrick Mahomes and black quarterbacks through a cultural lens Celebrating a new black 'quarterbackism'

Isn't his mom whiter than Martha Stewart? I dig today's PC culture, he has two ghetto cards! When you pull him up it say's AMERICAN then you have these side story's using his Black Card. Bitch he's American, we're all mixed....If I ever get big I'm gonna push I'm 1/100th Native!

Mahomes is the anti-Kap. That's why he was picked as MVP. Williams clearly deserved it.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

double post
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

For my own team's sake (Panthers), I was hoping to see the 49ers win. Just because it's easier to build a team on defense and running, than it is to find a unicorn like Mahomes.

Congrats to the Chiefs, though.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Tenacious_Dio wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:29 am For my own team's sake (Panthers), I was hoping to see the 49ers win. Just because it's easier to build a team on defense and running, than it is to find a unicorn like Mahomes.

Congrats to the Chiefs, though.
The Niners could have drafted Mahomes, that's the sad part.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

No surprise Burrow goes to the Bengals with the #1 pick in tonight's draft. Congrats to your boy, Exitflagger. Only downside is people have to boo Goodell from their homes since the Coronavirus is preventing him from being booed in person...