The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Bludegeon »

It's a shame that anyone will win the NFCE..

It should be automatically disqualified from any chance of a playoff appearance. There's no point.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Bludegeon wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:20 am It's a shame that anyone will win the NFCE..

It should be automatically disqualified from any chance of a playoff appearance. There's no point.
Great argument for playoff seeding right there. A team that finishes with 6 wins could take that division. Philly has looked better the last couple of weeks but they aren't beating anyone at home in the first round. Same with Dallas, you guys have a borderline mutiny on your hands with McCarthy.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:06 am
Bludegeon wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:20 am It's a shame that anyone will win the NFCE..

Great argument for playoff seeding right there. A team that finishes with 6 wins could take that division. Philly has looked better the last couple of weeks but they aren't beating anyone at home in the first round. Same with Dallas, you guys have a borderline mutiny on your hands with McCarthy.
I wonder if the players that are whining are realizing that maybe the new coaches are tougher on them, and possibly they are telling them that it isn't gonna be a country club anymore at the Star.

Doubt it. I think it's time Dallas blows up the team, start over.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:20 pmI wonder if the players that are whining are realizing that maybe the new coaches are tougher on them, and possibly they are telling them that it isn't gonna be a country club anymore at the Star.

Doubt it. I think it's time Dallas blows up the team, start over.
I pictured Jason with the voice and demeanor of Officer Hooks in Police Academy......Garrett was obviously a yes man, a puff for Jones to order around. I agree, the Cowboy's should clean house.
Jones is getting old and running out of steam...The players anonymously and cowardly bitching shows what kind of locker room leadership they have.

Mike McCarthy wouldn't be my first choice but until they install a better system top to bottom they'll always be the "NACHO YEAR" team....Dax going down is a tough break...No funz....Still there's no excuse not to take the NFC Least with their talent...If McCarthy manages to make into next season II bet they'll be much improved.

And what dose Dallas do next season.....Franchise Dax again at like 37m?......Smells like another Kirk Cousins problem.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

About damn time you showed up. I’ve been blowing my Cowboys whistle and was starting to wonder if you had died from a broken heart.

Even though this is cold hearted to say but at least you guys aren’t tied down to a big QB contract.

Personally I’m glad we’ve got this season to watch right now. I acted all high and mighty for the first game on Thursday night and didn’t watch at all.

Come Sunday morning’s coffee and cigarettes I noticed it was time for the Fox pregame show and that’s when they hooked me. And I was more than happy to have a break from the fighting and of course a break from this pandemic.

Just like Saul Goodman walking through the desert I needed a fucking drink man.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

ODB out for season with torn ACL.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

”My sources” are telling me that Jason Garrett is currently in the lead for head coach of the year.

😆😅😂🤣
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

eddie lee roth wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:25 pm

About damn time you showed up. I’ve been blowing my Cowboys whistle and was starting to wonder if you had died from a broken heart.

Even though this is cold hearted to say but at least you guys aren’t tied down to a big QB contract.

Personally I’m glad we’ve got this season to watch right now. I acted all high and mighty for the first game on Thursday night and didn’t watch at all.

Come Sunday morning’s coffee and cigarettes I noticed it was time for the Fox pregame show and that’s when they hooked me. And I was more than happy to have a break from the fighting and of course a break from this pandemic.

Just like Saul Goodman walking through the desert I needed a fucking drink man.
Hahhaa... It's all comical now. I haven't cared since Dak went down. That sucked and it proves just how important he is to this shitty team. Which, is even shittier now. So, who knows if Dak is the best shitty player on a shitty team? Or , is really good and the team is just shit. LOL. I don't know. I know one thing, Nobody should be safe on this team. That was pathetic yesterday. And, just when I thought the Cowboys couldn't lack any more heart, desire, passion, hell, anger? They hit it out of the park by not one player even yelling at Bostic after that hit. LOL. Not even a middle finger his way. Nothing, Amazing. This team is horrible and the players are beyond soft. Just playing for a check.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

That shit should of been like the Steelers/Brown’s game from last year. Nobody showing some heart.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

How many Patriots fans now in the world 2 or 4
2-4
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

What's the Broncos record again?
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

Steelers against Baltimore should be the game of the year right?
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

FullDJacket wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:15 am Steelers against Baltimore should be the game of the year right?

It was pretty damn good. And like their others, brutal.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Rorysfan wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:10 pm
FullDJacket wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:15 am Steelers against Baltimore should be the game of the year right?

It was pretty damn good. And like their others, brutal.
Best current rivalry for several years now.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Is Lamar Alexander this generation’s Dan Marino?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Drew Brees: "Excuse me Mr. Brady. I found this ass laying on the field and I believe it belongs to you."

:lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:46 pm Drew Brees: "Excuse me Mr. Brady. I found this ass laying on the field and I believe it belongs to you."

:lol:
I mean TB is still 6-3 but Tommy could have just taken his rings and walked off as the GOAT but some guys don't know when to turn out the light. That was a bitch slap.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I guarantee JETS win tonight
JETS 1 will be ONE-derful
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Cam Time..needed against 0-8 JETS...prayers answered!
Wow..I’m a believer in Cam TIme..3rd place finish in AFC East is a lock!!!!

Ravens good luck..Cam Time is arriving soon!!
I’m officially Patriots 2020 fan..that makes 3!!!
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

What's the Broncos record again?
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Patriots 2020 goals have more wins than Broncos..sad days

Cam Time..Just Bring It! I’m ready..just not against the Broncos they whipped our ass already. Cam Time revenge perhaps in 2021, 2022, or 2023
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Cam Time has 3rd place AFC East on lockdown!
4-5
Hey Tua..Cam Time is coming for you!! Enjoy 2nd place why you still can!
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Steelers/Ravens Thanksgiving late game moved to Sunday for Covid-19 reasons.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

The NFL reminds me of basketball now, just watch the last team with the ball win or lose......Caught the first and last 2 minutes of the KC > OAKLALVRaiders game then watched the Monday Night kickoff and turned it back as Brady tossed the last INT.

10 games within a score including a couple OT games? Average scores up 16% from last year alone, 20% from 2000. Players still going down...See ya in a few Drew, Better luck next year Burrow, if ever. Burrow torn ACL, MCL including structural damage...It wasn't Dax cringe worthy but Burrows knee bent like a banana. Speaking of knees, the Pat's Rex Burkhead "knee" is out for the year.

The Donkey D laid a smack down. Didn't Tua say last week he thought the Learning Curve would be harder and he's about up to the NFL speed?
Denver Broncos to send game ball to Hall of Fame RB Floyd Little, who is in hospice care...That sucks, I remember him a little bit as a kid and still have a few of his football cards.

Kam needs to choreograph a new DERP......From the bench.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:55 am Steelers/Ravens Thanksgiving late game moved to Sunday for Covid-19 reasons.
Fucking COVID......That's weak tho, LV had 11 players on the COVID list 10 were on the defensive VS KC and Mahoney

-------------------------------

Leave it to Jerry.

More fans at Dallas Cowboys' games? Why that's concerning amid rising COVID-19 numbers..............

Meanwhile, on the edge of reality, tens of thousands of football fans will gather at AT&T Stadium for the Dallas Cowboys' Week 12 game against the Washington Football Team. They'll arrive at the invitation of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, who insists the gathering will be safe and said as recently as last week that he hoped attendance surpasses its previous season high of 31,700. A crowd of that size technically falls within NFL guidelines, but that goal is roughly twice what any other team has hosted and has mortified public health officials around the country.

"At this point, none of this makes any sense, because of the level the virus is at," said Eric S. Rubenstein, an assistant professor of epidemiology at the Boston University School of Public Health. "Also, importantly, they need to set an example. The NBA did a nice job of this with their bubble. The NFL, not so much. They need to say that even if the risk might not be great here in this particular situation, we need people to know that we need to hunker down and not do this kind of activity. Sending this mixed message is sort of the system-level problem of all of this COVID stuff. The organization should take some responsibility rather than placing it on people deciding whether to show up or not."
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Did Dallas really just try a fake punt end around option fuckup inside their redzone that fooled no one? WTF 20 VS DUH 16 and they try a circus trick?

So it was WASHINGTON TEAM FOOTBALL 20 VS 16 Mexico's Team, I hit the kitchen and come back in time to see it go 41 to 16................ :lol:

Felt like a couple minutes and Washington dropped 21 on little d.......Happy Turkey Day...Don't think I've seen a team with less heart, EVER!
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Loved that meltdown. Seemed just like you said, blink and you missed all those points wham bam.Great story in the making for Alex Smith. Easily comeback player of the year. How bout them Football Team. Even the crying Indian meme was laughing yesterday. Real pissed about my Steelers missing the prime time game but Dallas lifted my spirits up. Only thing missing was Chris Christie sitting next to Jerry taking advantage of all the free hotdogs and nachos.
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

Baltimore is screwed this week unless the NFL steps in. They got 2 games 48 hours apart. What do you think? Does the Thursday night game on the 3rd get moved to the 6th.

Dec 1st Baltimore plays Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh.
Dec 3rd Baltimore plays Dallas at home in Baltimore.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I'm starting to think Stephen A. really, really, really, hates COWBOY FANS.

He opened up a can of Thanksgiving dinner saying it's getting sick to watch this overblown team who's won like 2 playoff games in a quarter century get to have a home game in that billion dollar playpen every year!

Stephen a......The cowboys are represented by the most disgusting nauseating fan base in the history of American sports.

“People think I'm joking when I say, I have nothing against the Cowboys. It's their fans I absolutely despise. I can't stand these people.

:twisted:
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:32 pm I'm starting to think Stephen A. really, really, really, hates COWBOY FANS.

He opened up a can of Thanksgiving dinner saying it's getting sick to watch this overblown team who's won like 2 playoff games in a quarter century get to have a home game in that billion dollar playpen every year!

Stephen a......The cowboys are represented by the most disgusting nauseating fan base in the history of American sports.

“People think I'm joking when I say, I have nothing against the Cowboys. It's their fans I absolutely despise. I can't stand these people.

:twisted:
The feeling's mutual. I remember before he was all in on Hating The Cowboys Fans (=ratings). He was a blowhard before that. An annoying little loud mouth.

He doesn't have to watch. Turn the fucking channel.

Course. hahha. It is getting pretty fuckin bad.