The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Jimmy Garoppolo's ACL Tear Confirmed by MRI, Ending QB's Season
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:16 pm Seriously, what in the blue fuck with that overtime loss to the Saints today, Dirty Birds?

And Garoppolo with a potentially torn ACL. Time for the Niners to go into panic mode?
With Beathard, they are going to be beat hard week after week. 49ers very well might end up being the Field Goal Champions of 2018.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

That Buc's vs Steeler's game was the ugliest game I ever watched parts of.....Roughing the QB....Touching the QB......Breathing on the QB.....
Penalties: Pit-13-155yds Buc's-9-80yds

Will volume of roughing the passer calls decrease? "2nd video QB chatter a few videos down" They highlight the game and that isn't football.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Nitrorulz wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:15 pm
kylel wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:33 am Another W for Carolina! Go Panthers!
Fuck Carolina
I double DERP that. Any bets Cam joins Dancing with the Stars at some point? I really want to like the team but fuck I hate that dope, every other year QB if he was a player first show off 2nd I might respect him. Comes off like a slacker.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Nitrorulz wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:15 pm
kylel wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:33 am Another W for Carolina! Go Panthers!
Fuck Carolina
I double DERP that. Any bets Cam joins Dancing with the Stars at some point? I really want to like the team but I can't do it.

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:39 pm Jimmy Garoppolo's ACL Tear Confirmed by MRI, Ending QB's Season
Bring back Kapperfish!

Bludegeon wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:47 am
KC????? Wow.. Didn't see that coming.. Course, nobody did.
I'm just giving Peterbilt shit because of his billboards and cause Kelce is the biggest douche in the NFL. That said I want KC to win the AFC WEST. When KC let Alex go I had no doubt KC knew what they had in Mahomeless.....He's still got a lot to prove and so does their No Stop Defense before I'll call them dangerous. Teams will figure out Mahomes then well see from there.

It was bull shit Alex took most of the heat whenever KC lost, they should have at least won some Playoff games with Alex and Jamaal.....Andy Reid!

KC 44 Indy 45 2013-14
Charles was hurt but being up 28 points in the 3rd vs Indy and still not giving Davis the ball, Blitzing and playing soft zones? Alex played his ass off while Reid kept putting Luck on the field FTW. RUN THE CLOCK and your adjust your D. The Colts put up 35 in the 2nd half...Reminded me of the Pat's vs Birds SB, great game except KC beat themselves. Despite what others think, the Pat's had to make a bunch of great plays to win. I hope Alex wins with the Skins.

If there's a season for KC this could be it the AFC is wide open. But they wont, Andy Reid and their D will do them in. If the Steelers hold on they normally pick it up after the break. If not, Jags?
Desslar
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Desslar »

MickeyG wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:47 pm Dolphins somehow win again after being awful for most of the game. Gase' playcalling for the most part sucks. When Tannehill is allowed to throw, which also requires the O-line to hold up, the offense moves the ball. The refs were shocking too, in the Raiders favor, but the Phins are used to that seeing as they visit Gillette once a year.
Still on top of the East while Pats and Jets falter. Bills suddenly looking scary though.

I thought the Fins played a little better than the previous two games. They actually managed to put away the game with several minutes to play, which almost never happens. And Tannehill's stats weren't too shabby.
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Question for Steeler fans, are those yellow towels for wiping the cum off your faces?

Pig Ben is a fucking slug and the Steelers suck cock.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Desslar wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:39 am [Still on top of the East while Pats and Jets falter. Bills suddenly looking scary though.

I thought the Fins played a little better than the previous two games. They actually managed to put away the game with several minutes to play, which almost never happens. And Tannehill's stats weren't too shabby.
tannehill is quietly having a great start to the season and shit has won 10 of his last 11 starts or so dating back to 2016 right? as mediocre as he is is he really the 2nd best qb miami has ever had? eh, i guess behind greise given the era's but statistically easilly behind marino but damn as nice as it is that they're 3-0 i sure as fuck aint expecting much with that roster and they haven't beaten anyone of note, i'm predicting now that miami will be the first victims of the pissed off pats after a slow start and miami is going to get shelled.
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

dtmfs wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:09 pm
Desslar wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:39 am [Still on top of the East while Pats and Jets falter. Bills suddenly looking scary though.

tannehill is quietly having a great start to the season and shit has won 10 of his last 11 starts or so dating back to 2016 right? as mediocre as he is is he really the 2nd best qb miami has ever had? eh, i guess behind greise given the era's but statistically easilly behind marino but damn as nice as it is that they're 3-0 i sure as fuck aint expecting much with that roster and they haven't beaten anyone of note, i'm predicting now that miami will be the first victims of the pissed off pats after a slow start and miami is going to get shelled.
Scary to think it, but you're right Tannehill might be the best Fins QB after Marino and Griese (and Bernie Kosar?). He could be really good if he would avoid dumb sacks and interceptions, which he always seems to blunder into at critical moments. Hard to complain much about his performance in the Raiders game though. Good to see him running... er, hobbling.

The Pats will probably wake up at some point, but hopefully it will be late in the season.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Seriously, where was the Falcons' D on that last touchdown drive? I know we're dealing with defensive injuries right now, but we still could've stepped up.

I guess the "Fitzmagic" is over in TB after all. They went back to Winston and still got the crap beaten out of them.

Meanwhile, Miami gets dominated for the first time this season with Brady and the Pats looking like their old selves again.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

Desslar wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:08 pm
dtmfs wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:09 pm

Scary to think it, but you're right Tannehill might be the best Fins QB after Marino and Griese (and Bernie Kosar?). He could be really good if he would avoid dumb sacks and interceptions, which he always seems to blunder into at critical moments. Hard to complain much about his performance in the Raiders game though. Good to see him running... er, hobbling.

The Pats will probably wake up at some point, but hopefully it will be late in the season.
Sigh... you called it. The Fins got the crap kicked out of them. What a weak performance. The offense did nothing all day, and the defense gave up after the first quarter. Tannehill sure didn't earn this week's paycheck.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Desslar wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:53 pm Sigh... you called it. The Fins got the crap kicked out of them. What a weak performance. The offense did nothing all day, and the defense gave up after the first quarter. Tannehill sure didn't earn this week's paycheck.
that was definitley an ugly performece all around damn.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

I like Tampa's coach after the game. "We all should be Fired".. lol

Welp, a better Monday today. A win always helps.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:40 am Fuck brees and his little gay fan boys. Congrats Drew, you got hooked up with Payton who is a total dickhead, decided to pass the ball 80% of the time in your country club dome 8 games a year, then one more dome game in Atlanta. NINE games inside, at minimum, each year. A passer's dream. Hope he and their faggot fans enjoy their year or two of him holding the records because they'll go away and you'll be left with rewatching the highlight of that guy blocking a punt on MNF and jacking off.

It's time for another ass kicking hurricane down there.
You gonna watch him crush it in the Redskins game? Like I predicted?

Bitch?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:39 pm Jimmy Garoppolo's ACL Tear Confirmed by MRI, Ending QB's Season
I feel bad for Jimmy, that sucks.

Also, his Ex is savage, she tweeted Karma about the news.

Ouch.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

My 1st time watching MNF this Season. I don't miss Trent Dilfer.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Wild finish. Mahomes leads the 4th quarter comeback. Win.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Peterbilt wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:31 pm Wild finish. Mahomes leads the 4th quarter comeback. Win.

FYP! :P

Trouble beating the lowly Bronco's makes me think they have a lot of work to do!
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Lots of work on defense, no doubt. The missed tackles were ridiculous.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mark my words, P13's Colts still suck...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

5-0. Undefeated. Jalen Ramsey can talk all he wants. Yeah, Tyreek didn't have a big game, but you got your shit pushed in. Fuck you, Jags. The Chiefs are the best team in the AFC, no question. Maybe the best team in the NFL. The defense showed up today. Finally taking the ball away, and in big situations, and a pick 6 by Chris Jones, 4th down picks in the endzone..... Bye, bye......

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

KC's been 5-0 like 3 times recently and no one remembers what they did!

Dude I'm starting to dig Mahomes he's got some Steve DeBerg heart n poise...2PICKS 0TD's....Kind of reminds me of the first year of Dank Prescott! JK, I really like Mahomes and think he'll be punishing the division for a while. Not to mention the West sucks so lets see what they can do in the playoffs. I'm secretly rooting for KC but when it comes the playoffs.....KC has to show me something other then winning regular season games.

Dallas.......HAHAHA. Ezekiel Elliott 20 Rushes 2.7yds! Dank 2 INTS!

BROWNS vs Ravens...HAHAHAHA. Browns be playing tough.

Falcons? WTF? Seriously?

Jet's > Broncos = HAR HAR

Go Raiders....."Chucky" Mack had another strip????

I'm still rooting for the Steelers, always liked um and they've had a tendency to be a 2nd half team anyway. FUCK BELL.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Panthers Win!!!

63 yard field goal for the win!
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Redskins are going into yet another dream situation that they LIVE FOR fucking up.

Brees and Co will be highly motivated going into the game tonight but the Redskins had be better motivated as well. Due to all 3 of the other knuckleheads losing yesterday, my Skins have a great chance to make a statement tonight by beating a favored opponent on the road, and tightening their tenuous grip on the NFC East.

Unfortunately I’ve seen this Monday Night Movie too many times... and have subconsciously prepared myself for the likelihood that Jay Gruden once again fields a flat team that will go from the Washington Redskins to the Washington Generals by the 2nd quarter.

Prove me wrong, Jay...
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Yup... not looking good.
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Thank you Saints.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:19 am Thank you Saints.

Cowboy Fans.........1 in a Million.....So you're telling me, there's still a chance!!!!!!! :oops:
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:55 am

Cowboy Fans.........1 in a Million.....So you're telling me, there's still a chance!!!!!!! :oops:
Hhahhahaah..

Oh, there's no chance, but, anytime another POS NFCE teams loses, it's a good day..

Dallas is the worst of the bunch... Just plain bad.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:22 am
UtahRatt wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:55 am

Hhahhahaah..

Oh, there's no chance, but, anytime another POS NFCE teams loses, it's a good day..

Dallas is the worst of the bunch... Just plain bad.
That division is up for grabs every other year, it's one bunch I'd never bet on. I knew the Skins was going to get a reality check and Philly wasn't going to come running out of the gate while the Cowboy always seem to turn it up around the half way point but as long as Eli is still hanging around the Giants will more than likely SUCK.

As always Dallas seems to have the talent and play like under achievers. The Jimmy J curse! Switz trophy sits on Jimmy's mantel.