The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:09 pm
Bludegeon wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:22 am
UtahRatt wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:55 am

Cowboy Fans.........1 in a Million.....So you're telling me, there's still a chance!!!!!!! :oops:
Hhahhahaah..

Oh, there's no chance, but, anytime another POS NFCE teams loses, it's a good day..

Dallas is the worst of the bunch... Just plain bad.
That division is up for grabs every other year, it's one bunch I'd never bet on. I knew the Skins was going to get a reality check and Philly wasn't going to come running out of the gate while the Cowboy always seem to turn it up around the half way point but as long as Eli is still hanging around the Giants will more than likely SUCK.

As always Dallas seems to have the talent and play like under achievers. The Jimmy J curse! Switz trophy sits on Jimmy's mantel.
Agree with all of that. Spot on. I don't think that there is any second half turn on point for the Cowboys. Coaching is still bad. Real bad. Talent has been there, coaching hasn't been. Ownership is shit too. Has been. A change is needed in coaching for anything to turn around. I am thinking a couple more games, bad losses and hopefully the "coach" will lose this team.

But, that won't mean shit because the moronic owner of the Cowboys will hire another puppet...

Really wish the Jones' family would sell. They'd make a pretty penny.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:48 amI am thinking a couple more games, bad losses and hopefully the "coach" will lose this team.

But, that won't mean shit because the moronic owner of the Cowboys will hire another puppet...

Really wish the Jones' family would sell. They'd make a pretty penny.
Yup the Dallas Raiders with Jerry Davis Jones Jr, they became good friends when Jones entered the league because they had so much in common. An elderly crazy Davis gave Jones football tips while Jones gave how to spend money tips while both had the "I'm Da Man" attitude.
I think the Ginger's days in Dallas might actually be numbered even tho he's been such a good puppet and buddy, his time is running out.,...At that point Jones might be in place to hire Chucky as he gets run out of OaklandLAVegas.
Man Jones knows how to make money work in the NFL, if he had one bit of NFL sense they'd be New England. Kraft just bought a nice car and let the Driver race it around the track like a good little owner should.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Da Giants....Other than passing Barkley looks like he's going to lead the team in every other offensive category.

Is it me or is Eli one of the worst QB's with big numbers? Another season Eli should be in the top 5 INT's. I give his SB Trophy's and MVP's to his WR's and maybe I'm selling him short but I've always thought he was inconsistent and only looked good when he was surrounded by talented WR's.
Ya the Giant's O-Line sucks but Eli has been bad for years. Not sure who to compare Eli to other than maybe Carson Palmer who came out at the same time in 04 played less games with almost identical numbers. If the Giant's didn't throw 40 times a game they might win more but it sure looks good on Eli's page.

If I was going to give Eli props I'd say he could step it up in the playoffs every other year when they was good.

In other news the Eagles looked fine.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

How often does a team start a league week with the division lead, lose the lead, and then regain it?
Fuckin’ Skins, man.
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Just great. Power goes out 45 min before start of Chiefs game.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

GAME ON, with minutes to spare!
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Somehow I knew this game was going to be a real barnburner. Props to the Chiefs for hanging in there until the end. Brady and Co. really had to earn that win...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

The Chiefs defense is garbage. They are not going to get to where they want to go with that crap.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Nitrorulz wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:58 am I’m a lifelong Bengals fan.

“Trailing the Bengals by a point with 1:18 remaining in Sunday's game, the Steelers engineered a seven-play, 77-yard drive that Antonio Brown punctuated with a game-winning touchdown with only 10 seconds showing on the game clock.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

eddie lee roth wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:07 pm
Nitrorulz wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:58 am I’m a lifelong Bengals fan.

“Trailing the Bengals by a point with 1:18 remaining in Sunday's game, the Steelers engineered a seven-play, 77-yard drive that Antonio Brown punctuated with a game-winning touchdown with only 10 seconds showing on the game clock.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Eat

My

Ass
Desslar
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Desslar »

Whew! After totally melting down against Cincy last week, Miami actually hangs in there and just barely knocks off Chicago in OT. Good to see some fight for a change.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Nice Packer game, I watched the last 3 minutes.

Peterbilt wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:32 am The Chiefs defense is garbage. They are not going to get to where they want to go with that crap.
Still put up 40 and had the Pat's on their backs.
They're not the same without Berry not sure of his status but they've got worse given up as much points as the Raiders around 3rd or 4th most in the NFL is going to be a problem. Fuck it with that offense Run N Shoot!

How about Brady scoring a TD when that LB let him go to avoid a roughing the pussy penalty? You know shit's gone wrong when something like that happens.
All the stupid rules and roughing flags is hard to play D, players are complaining and confused it's a joke and why I watch less and less.
The Broncos look decent every other week and the Chargers if healthy might give them a run but KC should win the West and go on from there. The Steelers and Pats isn't much different they've looked bad on D and had to power out a late win.

Problem is I don''t think the D will get much better with the staff in place. I thought they addressed it in the off season.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

UtahRatt wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:38 am The Steelers and Pats isn't much different they've looked bad on D and had to power out a late win.

Problem is I don''t think the D will get much better with the staff in place. I thought they addressed it in the off season.
The Pats or steelers won't improve much? If you're meaning the Pats, they get better as the season rolls on. Proven. If you're meaning the steelers, fuck them. I hope they lose each game for the next 30 years and they close down the franchise.

And oh wow, Rodgers had to lead a comeback against the 1-4 San Francisco 49ers who were using a backup QB, RB's, WR's and a second year coach. And it was at Lambeau. Fucking disgusting. The guy still hasn't lead a 4th quarter comeback against a team with a winning record in his whole career. And yes, we all know Rodger's is missing two WR's so don't bother whining with that. He wins a game that he and his team should win and everyone sucks his dick off for the next week. Bring him up if/when he beats he Pats in a few weeks or just gets back to a Super Bowl. Overhyped bum hub.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Hopefully the Bears D kicks the shit out of the Patriots. Yeah, the Chiefs DC has to go. He sucks. And Berry needs to get his ass out there.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Panthers beat themselves Sunday against Washington. 4 turnovers. 3 by their rookie. Holy hell. They better get it together fast.
Last edited by kylel on Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
kylel

Post by kylel »

Panthers beat themselves Sunday against Washington. 4 turnovers. 3 by their rookie. Holy hell. They better get it together fast.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Yeah, thanks Panthers. Garbage fucking team couldn't to one thing right this past Sunday... lol
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:43 pm
UtahRatt wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:38 am The Steelers and Pats isn't much different they've looked bad on D and had to power out a late win.

The Pats or steelers won't improve much? If you're meaning the Pats, they get better as the season rolls on. Proven. If you're meaning the steelers, fuck them. I hope they lose each game for the next 30 years and they close down the franchise.

And oh wow, Rodgers had to lead a comeback against the 1-4 San Francisco 49ers who were using a backup QB, RB's, WR's and a second year coach. And it was at Lambeau. Fucking disgusting. The guy still hasn't lead a 4th quarter comeback against a team with a winning record in his whole career. And yes, we all know Rodger's is missing two WR's so don't bother whining with that. He wins a game that he and his team should win and everyone sucks his dick off for the next week. Bring him up if/when he beats he Pats in a few weeks or just gets back to a Super Bowl. Overhyped bum hub.

Please, everyone knows the Steelers and Pats are better 2nd half teams. No one on the planet makes better adjustments and picks up key players before the deadline than Bill Belichick, the king of doing more with less and putting the right personal to fit his system on the field.

Rodgers is a great QB no matter what anyone says. His line sucks, hardly ever has a running game and is always missing WR's, he reminds me of Elway. Except I hate Horse Face. Rodgers can hit a dime on the run like few QB's.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

After the ALDS came on some show Full Frontal with Samantha Bee....They went to a Cowboys Tailgate to talk about politics and the midterms. :D

Cowboy fans, now I get it. :shock:

Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
The No-Wave Wave | October 17, 2018 Act 3 | Full Frontal on TBS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYRszdp3c6w
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

UtahRatt wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:43 pm After the ALDS came on some show Full Frontal with Samantha Bee....They went to a Cowboys Tailgate to talk about politics and the midterms. :D

:lol:
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:29 am
UtahRatt wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:43 pm After the ALDS came on some show Full Frontal with Samantha Bee....They went to a Cowboys Tailgate to talk about politics and the midterms. :D

The two chicks crack me up but the blue Buddha face takes the cake.

Cowboys fan - if it don't say Cowboys or have a Star I don't wear it!
Reporter - Oh so you'll wear it for the midterm's?
Cowboys fan- Oh I don't vote
Reporter- Why?
Cowboys fan - Ah...I don't want to get called for Jury Duty.......

Explains everything!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Okay so this ^^^ is apparently the look you get on your face when you NEVER miss an extra point kick in your entire college AND pro career (nearly 300 attempts total) and you manage to miss your FIRST ONE when the do-or-die result of the game is riding on it.

Sorry Baltimore. :lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Man, Chiefs' D is rolling over Cincy tonight!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:23 pm Man, Chiefs' D is rolling over Cincy tonight!
Mahomes is tearing up the National Flag League and The Bengals defensive flop made um look even better, everyone was open....KC has a decent stretch VS the Bronco's, Browns and Card's before the RAMS...A good match for both teams. Possible SB? Long shot........

Cincy is the Chiefs of the AFC NORTH with added inconsistency. Just when you think the team is onto something they go FISH and Tannehill your ass. Didn't the Bengals lose 5 straight WC games before blowing the last couple seasons? Dalton was on a roll now what do you do with that guy.....They need a change somewhere and their D keeps getting worse. Both Lines suck?

If KC pulls the D together they'll be tough the AFC is wide open. The NFC I can't believe the Rams but damn who else.....I can't even picture a QB named Jared Goff in the SB.

Nice 4th Quarter Eagles, Cam was Derpin.

NFL Europe sucks.

IMO the Chargers might climb the ladder and sometimes it's better to be luck than good, GO RAVENS! Speaking of kicking gone wrong.......

Dallas............ :lol:

Dank, Fumblaya! Fumblerooski! Is he another version of Romo? Who'd you rather have, Dank or Romo in his Prime? Sloppy game of the week.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Cooper traded to the Cowboys.. For a first rounder ..

Unfucking believable...

This team, I swear...
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:34 pm Image

Talk about a "caption this photo" I see dead people! That's a "I thought the gun was empty" look....His face plastered mid-day local news and they hardly have a sports segment but made fun of his mug longer than all the highlights put together. That's some Luke I'm your father I just took LSD shit right there.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Caught the last minute of the Eagles/Panthers game... I haven't paid attention this year, but are the Eagles being run by a bunch of idiots? I'm no fan of the team, but the game came across the red zone update, so I stayed tuned..

They have plenty of time on the clock, end up 3rd and 2 with over 20 seconds to play. Instead of trying to get the ball to a receiver by the sidelines and pick up the first down, stop the clock, instead they first go for the end zone, then the next play the qb is stripped of the ball and the game is over..
All that time remaining after the interception reversal and they waste the time trying to force it in the end zone instead of picking up a fresh set of downs? Pretty shitty clock management..
kylel

Post by kylel »

The Eagles blew a 17 point lead. :D :D :D :D

Go Panthers!
kylel

Post by kylel »

The Eagles blew a 17 point lead. :D :D :D :D

Go Panthers!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:42 am Cooper traded to the Cowboys.. For a first rounder ..

Unfucking believable...

This team, I swear...
How about the new Browns I mean fucking Raiders......Da Girls just filled a gaping hole.

Cooper's a step up from anyone they have who will stretch a D and open the offense from facing loaded fronts. He's dropped a lot of passes a drive killer and is always playing injured BUT If he remains healthy he'll turn the O around. Like his Rookie year this fresh start should get his motor going again.
I've always thought Cooper was a player with mad skills who will get better if he don't lose speed from an injury. He can work on the drops, routes and getting jammed but to get open in the endzone and playing smarter is experience and his biggest problem is lack of heart and effort which is hard on the Raiders I'll give him that. Sure Dallas has choked 1st Rd picks on WR's but this is for a young WR entering his prime. He just might have put the team in the playoffs IMO but that's on how well Dank gel's with him.

Cooper needs to toughen up and unless he gets hurt like Dez round 2, Dallas just scored.

At least you got a team, I'm coming up to an end.....Oak, LA, Oak, LV and Davis Jr can just about fuck off. Add that to how much the game has changed about money....Oh well there's still got curling!