The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by dmbrocker »

Nitrorulz wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:54 pm What happens when Jameis Winston’s suspension is over in Tampa?
He'll kiss his career goodbye because Fitzmagic is here to stay in Tampa.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:09 pm
Nitrorulz wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:54 pm What happens when Jameis Winston’s suspension is over in Tampa?
I don’t know man....they spent a lot of $$$$ on Winston.

It wouldnt surprise me if they put him back in.

Fitzpatrick has shown flashes of brilliance throughout his career.

If your in Tampa, I’m about 30 miles from you.

Bengals fan, but I might have to jump on the Bucs bandwagon this year...
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Nitrorulz wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:25 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:09 pm
I don’t know man....they spent a lot of $$$$ on Winston.

It wouldnt surprise me if they put him back in.

Fitzpatrick has shown flashes of brilliance throughout his career.

If your in Tampa, I’m about 30 miles from you.

Bengals fan, but I might have to jump on the Bucs bandwagon this year...
Nope, up in Georgia, not Tampa, but I know the Bucs fans are gonna want Fitzpatrick as their starter after Sunday's game. I'm a Falcons fan and plan on staying one for now. Just gotta keep believing in Matty Ice, Julio, and Devonta...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

I wanna go down on Suzy Kolber...

Oh and I’m still pissed at the Redskins for getting skullfucked yesterday at home.
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

Einstein Lawless wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:43 pm I wanna go down on Suzy Kolber...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t blame you.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

With all rule changes NFL is sissy sport.
NFL used to be XXX now it’s PG.
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Einstein Lawless wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:43 pm I wanna go down on Suzy Kolber...

Oh and I’m still pissed at the Redskins for getting skullfucked yesterday at home.
Beautiful sight to see. hehehehe :mrgreen: On both accounts.
Desslar
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Desslar »

Dolphins on top of the AFC East! For a few minutes anyway...
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Desslar wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:15 pm Dolphins on top of the AFC East! For a few minutes anyway...
Only week 2 and Florida is 6-0 vs some decent teams....Eagles, Pat's, Saints, Titans.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I'm going to predict that Drew Brees will become the all time leading yardage passer against the Redskins on 10/8/18. If not, then the next game on the schedule. The real question is, will Tom Brady ever catch him?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:55 am I'm going to predict that Drew Brees will become the all time leading yardage passer against the Redskins on 10/8/18. If not, then the next game on the schedule. The real question is, will Tom Brady ever catch him?
He could only catch him if he keeps pace and plays a season or two beyond what Brees plays. Could happen, but I don't really see it going down.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Patriots get an alcoholic for a fifth.
:wink:
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:54 am He could only catch him if he keeps pace
That's the biggest problem because never really has. It's not far off but Brees effectively started two years later than Brady. Tom better cut out chugging beers with Stephen Colbert if he's ever going to kick into high gear.

(I just like comparing the two because Brady gets all the attention whereas Brees just humbly goes about the business of being the best of all time.)
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:00 am
Pierce Foreskin wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:54 am He could only catch him if he keeps pace
That's the biggest problem because never really has. It's not far off but Brees effectively started two years later than Brady. Tom better cut out chugging beers with Stephen Colbert if he's ever going to kick into high gear.

(I just like comparing the two because Brady gets all the attention whereas Brees just humbly goes about the business of being the best of all time.)
Yeah his numbers are staggering. He will own all of the categories when he retires. But he won't have five rings.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Fuck brees and his little gay fan boys. Congrats Drew, you got hooked up with Payton who is a total dickhead, decided to pass the ball 80% of the time in your country club dome 8 games a year, then one more dome game in Atlanta. NINE games inside, at minimum, each year. A passer's dream. Hope he and their faggot fans enjoy their year or two of him holding the records because they'll go away and you'll be left with rewatching the highlight of that guy blocking a punt on MNF and jacking off.

It's time for another ass kicking hurricane down there.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:40 am Fuck brees and his little gay fan boys. Congrats Drew, you got hooked up with Payton who is a total dickhead, decided to pass the ball 80% of the time in your country club dome 8 games a year, then one more dome game in Atlanta. NINE games inside, at minimum, each year. A passer's dream. Hope he and their faggot fans enjoy their year or two of him holding the records because they'll go away and you'll be left with rewatching the highlight of that guy blocking a punt on MNF and jacking off.

It's time for another ass kicking hurricane down there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Win. Mahomes with a mere 3 TD passes today. But, by the way, he still set an NFL record for most TDs thru 3 games, or some such. Oh yeah, still no INTs, and he's hit 9 different receivers for his TD passes. Kind of the same thing as last week at Pittsburgh, they jumped out to a HUGE lead in the 1st half, 5 possessions/5TDs, but second half they let SF back in it to keep it interesting. Kareem Hunt not having big games so far as far as yards, but he doesn't have to. He does exactly what they need him to. Get 1st downs and eat clock in the 4th quarter. As bad as the Chiefs defense is, I don't think anyone can outscore them.

Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Yeah, I saw Mahomes stat line and immediately thought “3 TD O Ints... the kid has definitely hit the rookie wall” :wink:

My Skins got a much needed win vs the Pack today. Come to think of it, Rogers record against the Redskins isn’t as impressive as one would assume although he got us good in the playoff game we played him. HTTR
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

Peterbilt wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:31 pmsecond half they let SF back in it to keep it interesting.

:roll:
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Dolphins somehow win again after being awful for most of the game. Gase' playcalling for the most part sucks. When Tannehill is allowed to throw, which also requires the O-line to hold up, the offense moves the ball. The refs were shocking too, in the Raiders favor, but the Phins are used to that seeing as they visit Gillette once a year.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Seriously, what in the blue fuck with that overtime loss to the Saints today, Dirty Birds?

And Garoppolo with a potentially torn ACL. Time for the Niners to go into panic mode?
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

Bills vs Vikings = WTF?
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Nitrorulz wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:33 pm Bills vs Vikings = WTF?
that was a much needed and deserved ass kicking, it's beatiful to see that after zimmer let 2 starters rest with the supposed easy to beat bills coming to town it's fucking week 3 and these assholes are expecting to walk all over someone already so much that they just tell guys to go ahead and sit this one out, nice move zimmer.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Pats are getting stuffed by their former defensive coordinator's team tonight...I love it!
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Peterbilt wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:31 pm Win. Mahomes with a mere 3 TD passes today. But, by the way, he still set an NFL record for most TDs thru 3 games, or some such. Oh yeah, still no INTs, and he's hit 9 different receivers for his TD passes. Kind of the same thing as last week at Pittsburgh, they jumped out to a HUGE lead in the 1st half, 5 possessions/5TDs, but second half they let SF back in it to keep it interesting. Kareem Hunt not having big games so far as far as yards, but he doesn't have to. He does exactly what they need him to. Get 1st downs and eat clock in the 4th quarter. As bad as the Chiefs defense is, I don't think anyone can outscore them.

I have no dog in this fight, but I'd offer up the Rams. I also want to see this offense vs the Jags in a few weeks.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Dallas fans, THIS COULD BE OUR YEAR! Week 3, wait till next year!
They'll play better into the 2nd half then choke down the line to keep the fans on the hook.....Love it.

BROWNS WIN, BROWNS WIN!!!!!!

I'm not as pumped over the NFL and read more stats than I watch any game. After playing into my mid 30's and watching the likes of Walter Peyton growing up compared to this league? recently I said it's totally weak then seen Clay Mathews said it's watered down recently so it's no Jeremy Shockey people are losing interest and the NFL will have to do something. The NFL wont go broke but it's like Basketball, tune in for the 4th quarter....Then watch the off season to see who holds out and gets traded for more $$$.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

LAPoet wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:49 pmI have no dog in this fight, but I'd offer up the Rams. I also want to see this offense vs the Jags in a few weeks.
KC the Regular season Juggernauts.
Won like 4 playoff games since the 60's the last vs 3rd stringer Brandon Weeden. Andy Reid will have them ready with that monster D.....Last in the NFL giving 30 points and 500+ yards a game looks like silly college stats. It's early but the AFC looks wide open, if they managed to do anything with that shit D they might win a playoff game. No one else wants the AFC West so KC can start planning now.

The Browns are already a +9 in the give/take.....Next closest is at +3, Ben RoslessBurger helped but Cleveland has the makings of a D I bet no team wants to play against.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Fuck the Cowboys. Fucking morons coaching. And even bigger douches that own this once respected and great franchise. Now, just another laughing stock.

I am gonna watch Fitz get jiggy wit it tonight..

Pats look old and tired. A good thing.

Browns need to start the Mayfield Show now.

KC????? Wow.. Didn't see that coming.. Course, nobody did.

Fuck the Egals, Giants and Redskins too!
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Another W for Carolina! Go Panthers!
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

kylel wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:33 am Another W for Carolina! Go Panthers!
Fuck Carolina