The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Seasons likely toast for Washington. There’s a reason McCoy is a backup
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:06 pm I want to take this time to apologize to bigbuttskinner for my earlier post, the one I made before I was talking about Alex Smith. I cracked a joke about dealing with mental health that I told myself I wouldn’t cross for personal reasons and for the fact I just find it out of line/in bad taste etc etc. so there you go bigbuttskinner I’m sorry and won’t let it happen again.
Next thing you know, you'll be implying that he has a large posterior.

If you really want to get under his skin, start talking about how much better Drew Brees is than his favorite team's quarterback.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 pm
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:24 am Ex-Cowboys LB Jeff Rohrer Comes out as Gay; Set to Marry Partner Joshua Ross
Anything Dallas Cowboy related whether its the front office the coaches the players or most importantly THE FANS is gay.

Mr. Bludegeon is still a good man in my book I don’t care how he is. You’ll never see me bothering him for being a Cowboys fan. Nowhere in this thread will you see me being hateful to him. If you do find proof that don’t count cause he started it. :mrgreen:
Hahhahaa,,,, Right Mr. Roth....

Man, Steelers crushing the Jags dream of actually being a good team again. LOL.... I have to say, that was great.... Poor Jaylon.... NOT.

Dallas had a better chance of beating the Skins with Smith back there this coming Thursday. Now? McCoy is a wild card. Came back to beat Dallas in 2014. Not liking this situation.

Another fine Monday.... Eagles lose.. Always a good thing. Damn TB.. Can't do one thing right and beat the Giants.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all..
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Lotta crazy turnovers in this Chiefs/Rams game tonight. I figured it would be a shootout between these two.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Blizzard of Cos

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

why is this dude screaming?
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Welp, that might have been the SB preview last night. If so, I hope it ends up exactly the same way.

Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:17 pm Lotta crazy turnovers in this Chiefs/Rams game tonight. I figured it would be a shootout between these two.
Did you? WOW! I didn't hear one other person predict that it would be a shoot out. But you did!? That's amazing. No one thought this would be high scoring at all but YOU nailed it! Why aren't you in the NFL coaching or a GM because you fucking know it all. God damn, what an observation!
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:45 am
dmbrocker wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:17 pm Lotta crazy turnovers in this Chiefs/Rams game tonight. I figured it would be a shootout between these two.
Did you? WOW! I didn't hear one other person predict that it would be a shoot out. But you did!? That's amazing. No one thought this would be high scoring at all but YOU nailed it! Why aren't you in the NFL coaching or a GM because you fucking know it all. God damn, what an observation!
Why are you this miserable all the time?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

How you Cowboy fans liking that Cooper trade now? Want that 1st RD pick back? 3 in a row and toasted Josh Norman. 4 games he's leading in WR TD's closing in on yards and 2nd with 19 1st downs. The Skins losing Alex blew open the door and with Philly fucking around Dallas should win by default now.

Jag's vs Bills was a good fight.
Falcons suck.
Panthers.........3 in a row!
Cincy :lol:
Big Ben..........NICE PASS!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Almost a great Monday.. Thanks a lot. Sorry ass Giants....

The destruction of the Jags is a sight to see.

Any chance possible the Saints have an off day this coming Thursday? Doubt it, Cowboys are gonna get lit up.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Chiefs just lost Kareem Hunt to the ol' domestic violence rap after some footage showed up:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kareem-hun ... 44189.html
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

How long before the Redskins give him a call?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Go Chiefs Kareem Hunt just won the Ray Rice award! Following the incident that happened BACK IN February....... :lol:
If Kareem didn't lift weights that chick might be able to take him did you see his punches? Fights like a girl....Punk-ass-bitch. Another NFL domestic charge they tried to sweep under the rug till the video leaks. Of course she's 19, white and his posse say she was using the "N" Werd......Good Games.

The Chiefs have a solid line with Tyreek Hill who choked his pregnant girlfriend but has sick jukes to go with Kelce's more unsportsmanlike conducts than Adam Jones mouth and Kreem's pimp hand they could start a crime wave.....The rumor mill had them pondering Reuben Foster.

Kareem Hunt Cut by the Chiefs for Brutalizing Woman on Video ... Team Says He Lied! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/30/kc-chiefs ... nce-video/
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

UtahRatt wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:39 pm Go Chiefs Kareem Hunt just won the Ray Rice award! Following the incident that happened BACK IN February....... :lol:
If Kareem didn't lift weights that chick might be able to take him did you see his punches? Fights like a girl....Punk-ass-bitch. Another NFL domestic charge they tried to sweep under the rug till the video leaks. Of course she's 19, white and his posse say she was using the "N" Werd......Good Games.

The Chiefs have a solid line with Tyreek Hill who choked his pregnant girlfriend but has sick jukes to go with Kelce's more unsportsmanlike conducts than Adam Jones mouth and Kreem's pimp hand they could start a crime wave.....The rumor mill had them pondering Reuben Foster.

Kareem Hunt Cut by the Chiefs for Brutalizing Woman on Video ... Team Says He Lied! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beat me to it.

'27' must be a bad number to wear. Used to be worn by "Dud" Larry Johnson, who also got into similar trouble.
Only difference, Kareem ran circles around Larry.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:05 pm How long before the Redskins give him a call?
With Peterson and Foster Washington is the new NFL's domestic violence rehab facility.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

eddie lee roth wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:05 pm How long before the Redskins give him a call?
Steelers still need a brutal woman beater on the team to replace James Harrison, in the memory of Dan Rooney, domestic violence is sometimes ok.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Disappointed is all I can say about the whole Kareem Hunt thing. Moving forward, Spencer Ware is no bum. Keep the eyes on the prize, boys.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Peterbilt wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:52 am Disappointed is all I can say about the whole Kareem Hunt thing. Moving forward, Spencer Ware is no bum. Keep the eyes on the prize, boys.
Boo hoo. KC wasn't going all the way with him, anyway. I'm just glad the NFL handled and is handling this so well and they've learned from past instances......oh, never mind. NFL is still fucking this thing up.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
referring to Queen movie
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Pack dumps McCarthy after 13 seasons. It was time, I guess. Wonder what the CEO thinks of this?
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

The Packers are in shambles. I love it.

McCarthy fired, yet, Garrett is still employed. Weird world we live in.

Go Eagles Tonight, Go Eagles.

Pissburgh. Figure out where to line up.. Those asshats were offsides all game.
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

McCarthey fired and Marvin Lewis still employed.

Cincinnati is a fucking joke.
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

UtahRatt wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:39 pm Go Chiefs Kareem Hunt just won the Ray Rice award! Following the incident that happened BACK IN February....... :lol:

Don't forget Jovan Belcher. Shot himself right in front of RAC and Scott Pioli.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Emmanuel Sanders out for the season with a torn Achilles, and Denver's playoff hopes just took a major hit as well, I'm guessing.
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Cam Newton is such a punk ass bitch, he mentally checks out 3rd quarter of every game.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Take that, Patriots!
Desslar
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Desslar »

MickeyG wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:38 pm Take that, Patriots!
Phew! Talk about a close one. After seeing Tannehill fold under pressure time after time it's great to see him grind out a win like this.

Lucky that Gostkowski was off his game.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Outstanding Monday Morning..

Steelers lose. Readskins get annihilated by the Giants.

Patriots and Eagles fans are heartbroken.

Goff is in trouble. Love it...
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Fraud wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:50 am Outstanding Monday Morning..

Steelers lose. Readskins get annihilated by the Giants.

Patriots and Eagles fans are heartbroken.

Goff is in trouble. Love it...
Still celebrating 9/11? God damn... that was a waste of time to READskins.
referring to Queen movie
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Fraud?

That's cute. I mispelled the Redskins.. lol. Thanks Grammar guy..

Butt hurt over the redskins I take it? Stew on that shit homey.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Readskins works
put book on helmet..you could keep same team colors

Now Then Forever..always be Readskins
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"