Patriots tE Aaron Hernandez to be questioned by cops

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Patriots tE Aaron Hernandez to be questioned by cops

Post by johnk5150 »

They're accusing him of shooting that poor kid 3 times in the back of the head then standing over him and putting 2 more in his cheat. Does MA have the death penalty?
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

johnk5150 wrote:Does MA have the death penalty?
Unfortunately, no.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Not to change the subject but I just heard that some Browns player was arrested for attempted murder and that since the Super Bowl, 27 NFL players have been arrested.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Facedown wrote:Not to change the subject but I just heard that some Browns player was arrested for attempted murder and that since the Super Bowl, 27 NFL players have been arrested.
Yep. It's on Yahoo. Rookie LB for the Browns punched some dude in the head.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 52191.html

The victim is in critical condition. This happened outside of a strip club of course. The Hernandez thing has some kind of strip club involvement somewhere I believe. Pac Man Jones. These motherfuckers get anywhere near some bare titties, and they start killing people.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Minutes later he was killed like it was a mob hit, the prosecution alleges, only it was a clumsy crew of wannabe gangsters that did it, ones that left so many clues behind it didn't take long for the cops to bag it all together.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--forme ... 37563.html
Leppardmania
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Leppardmania »

Just read that Hernandez may have had 2 buddies help him kill Lloyd.

RambOWNED!!!
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

He actually bought cotton candy bubble gum right before he murdered someone, and spit it out near the dead body. Can't wait to see what other brain dead things he did.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Idiots left a shell casing in the rental rig on top of that.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
LouDoo
Platinum Artist

Post by LouDoo »

This idiot is so stupid. I love that he's going to be a wide receiver for the rest of his life.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:The sounds of that album gives me the brutal shits.
ImageImage
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I'm no expert on prison rape like you guys, but why is it just generally assumed that if he goes down, A Hern will be getting fucked up the ass for the next 30 years?

He's a big dude, and he'll still have some money left. Maybe. So maybe he'll be doing the assfucking?

School me on this please.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Report:
Specifics are sketchy but he either was or is currently under investigation for a double murder in Boston in 2012.
WTF

Post by WTF »

Facedown wrote:Report:
Specifics are sketchy but he either was or is currently under investigation for a double murder in Boston in 2012.
And now this:
Aaron Hernandez, who was arrested Wednesday in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd, is also being investigated in a 2012 double murder in Boston, two law enforcement officials told The Boston Globe.

Two men, Daniel Abreu and Safiro Furtado, were gunned down in their car after an altercation at local nightclub Cure on July 16, 2012. Police told the Globe the shooter fired numerous times into the men's BMW sedan, killing both Abreu and Furtado.

According to the Globe, officials said investigators believe that Lloyd may have had information about Hernandez’s role in the double homicide.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

The media is now reporting Hernandez was a member of a CT
gang when he was 17 yrs of age.
Hernandez features a tattoo on his hand that reads, "blood". A reference
to the gang in CT.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Crazy Levi wrote:I'm no expert on prison rape like you guys, but why is it just generally assumed that if he goes down, A Hern will be getting fucked up the ass for the next 30 years?

He's a big dude, and he'll still have some money left. Maybe. So maybe he'll be doing the assfucking?

School me on this please.
I'm no expert on the subject either, but I suspect being big and strong doesn't mean much against a bunch of hard cases that will want nothing better than to knock a celebrity down a few notches. I guess he could buy some protection but I doubt he'll have any of his money after that guy's family gets done suing him.
WTF

Post by WTF »

4 years ago. Whoda thunk?

Blizzard of Cos
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

and they think that might be THE weapon :lol:
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Facedown wrote:
Unfortunately, no.
Well it's not like a lot of people really get executed anyways. Look, if you really want to punish the poor bastard send him to KC, we'll take him.
WTF wrote:4 years ago. Whoda thunk?

Nice Livestrong bracelet you fucking sheep fuck.
ImageImageImage
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Not sure if this was shared or not.
On June 16, the night before the slaying, a prosecutor said, Hernandez texted two unidentified friends and asked them to hurry to Massachusetts from Connecticut.

A few minutes later, he texted Lloyd to tell him he wanted to get together, the prosecutor said. Authorities say the three picked up Lloyd at around 2:30 a.m. June 17, drove him to an industrial park near Hernandez's home and shot him five times. They have not said who fired the shots.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

As I stated before, it must be killing p13 to be able to read and not be able to respond to this thread.
Just thought I'd throw this out there:
Number of NFL players arrested by team since 2000:
Patriots - 14
COLTS!!!- 23
:lol:
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Facedown wrote:As I stated before, it must be killing p13 to be able to read and not be able to respond to this thread.
Patriots - 14
COLTS!!!- 23
Yeah but you gotta admit, one execution-style murder charge counts for like 4 or 5 domestic violence charges at least. And it sounds like he might have killed another couple people so there you go.

P13 = WINNING! (and paying to lick hooker anus)
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Patriots are offering a free jersey of your choice if you have a Hernandez jersey and want to trade it in.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Facedown wrote:As I stated before, it must be killing p13 to be able to read and not be able to respond to this thread.
Patriots - 14
COLTS!!!- 23
Yeah but you gotta admit, one execution-style murder charge counts for like 4 or 5 domestic violence charges at least. And it sounds like he might have killed another couple people so there you go.

P13 = WINNING! (and paying to lick hooker anus)
That's the EXACT response I would have expected from pp.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

AliceManson wrote:Patriots are offering a free jersey of your choice if you have a Hernandez jersey and want to trade it in.
A Russian colleague of mine told me that
Putin has offered to purchase all of the remaining Hernandez jerseys
for the same price he paid for Kraft's Super Bowl ring
:lol: :lol:
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Skate4RnR wrote:
Facedown wrote:
Unfortunately, no.
Well it's not like a lot of people really get executed anyways. Look, if you really want to punish the poor bastard send him to KC, we'll take him.
Raiders have already called dibs on him..
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Poor Greggles... Now one of his Colts is in the pokey..

Indianapolis Colts player arrested on firearms charge

Washington (CNN) -- Police arrested Indianapolis Colts safety Joe Lefeged early Saturday after allegedly finding his semiautomatic pistol poking out from under the passenger seat of the white Camaro he'd been in, police said.

The Chevrolet sports car got police's attention shortly after midnight because it was being driven erratically, Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Araz Alali told CNN. According to charging papers filed in D.C. Superior Court, police spotted one of its passengers standing up in the backseat of the convertible.

On the street, plainclothes officers repeatedly asked the Camaro's driver to put the car in the park. Instead, according to the charging papers, he put his foot on the gas and sped away.

Four officers eventually found the Camaro, its still unidentified driver having fled on foot.

They also saw one man, later identified as Lefeged, running in one direction and the man who'd been standing up in the Camaro, later identified as 23-year-old Aaron Timothy Wilson, going another way.

Both men were arrested, about four miles east of the Capitol, without incident, according to Alali.

Lefeged's public defender, Martina King, gave a different take, saying her client was sitting in the Camaro's passenger seat, not on foot, when he was arrested.

Police at the scene searching the vehicle found a clear bottle in the center console that smelled of alcohol and a black H&K .40-caliber semiautomatic pistol "in plain view sticking out from underneath the front passenger seat."

Investigators determined that Lefeged paid $900 for the gun, which he took possession of in late May, according to the charging papers.

King, the public defender, contended the gun in question is registered to Lefeged and, since it was under his seat, was out of his reach.

But Judge Anne O'Regan Keary disagreed, saying that the firearm was in Lefeged's reach if it was under his seat. Keary ruled that there was probable cause to continue detaining him at least until his next hearing Tuesday morning.

According to Alali, Lefeged and Wilson were both arrested on suspicion of carrying a firearm without a license, having an unregistered firearm, having unregistered ammunition, presence of a firearm in a motor vehicle and possession of an open container of alcohol.

For the time being, at least, Lefeged is facing only two charges: presence of a firearm in a motor vehicle and possession of an unregistered firearm.

The 25-year-old Colts defensive back did not enter a plea during his initial court appearance in D.C. Superior Court on Saturday.

Washington has some of the strictest gun-control measures in the country.

According to the district's law, "no person shall carry within the District of Columbia either openly or concealed on or about their person, a pistol, or any deadly or dangerous weapon capable of being so concealed."

That said, a firearm is permitted in the district if it is held in the registrant's home or workplace, is being used for "lawful recreational purposes" or "is being transported for a lawful purpose."

Firearms registered elsewhere still must be registered in the District of Columbia.

The Colts issued a statement Saturday after Lefeged's arrest, saying little more than they were "aware of the reports" and will not comment further until they get additional information.

Lefeged has played in every game of his two-year professional football career, including four starts last season for the Colts.

His arrest comes a few days after another NFL standout, former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, was charged with murder and several gun-related offenses in the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Even while lurking Hookerlingus13 continues to get owned.

I mean, since we know if he hadn't been exposed as a John living with his parents, he would have been ALL over the Pats this week, only to see one of his Colts go down on a gun charge.

You suck, Gregg.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Crazy Levi wrote::lol:

Even while lurking Hookerlingus13 continues to get owned.

I mean, since we know if he hadn't been exposed as a John living with his parents, he would have been ALL over the Pats this week, only to see one of his Colts go down on a gun charge.

You suck, Gregg.

Yep, anybody who would cheer for a fine young man like rgIII to get hurt and laugh at said injury would most likely cheer for this murder and use it to taunt people.

All while accusing me of cheering for cancer because I cheered against the Colts just so I could lol at his stupid ass.

^^^^

That = "cheering for cancer."
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I never found anything wrong at all with "cheering for cancer" last year thought it had a nice ring to it.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

"Cheering for cancer" was one of the best locker room lines in 2012.