Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Isolate

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

K.K.VanMalmsteen
Headlining Clubs

Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Isolate

Post by K.K.VanMalmsteen »

Does anybody have experience with this product? I'm thinking about starting to take it as a supplement. I recently started lifting again after losing 60+ lbs in the last 18 months or so (from 250 down to 188) strictly through heavy cardio with diet changes and a pushup regiment. I'm still looking to cut fat ( probably another 15ish lbs ) while building some more muscle.
Any thoughts appreciated.
Thanks.
eddie lee roth wrote:If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya before we blow each other you've come to the wrong place motherfucker.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am Ready, Set, Anal.
$tEvil
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Re: Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Isolate

Post by bigbuttskinner »

It is total shit and not worth the $14. Wal Mart sells this shit because the average customer doesn't know how to read ingredients and understand what they are. At most, one scoop of that shit has maybe 10 grams of protein, and even then it's the lowest form. Just go to Sam's Club, spend $35 on a 5 pound bag of Muscletech and call it a day.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Re: Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Isolate

Post by *flick* »

It's not that hard to talk a Dr into testosterone shots and/or HGH. Why mess around with that supplement shit?
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life