Could AP's Legal Problems Bring P13 Back to Sludge?

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Could AP's Legal Problems Bring P13 Back to Sludge?

Post by Crazy Levi »

So convicted child-beater Adrian Peterson is trying to return to the NFL next season, desperate to eke out another couple thousand yards before he turns 30 and his career is over.

But the NFL - which is even more desperate to change the public's perception of the league office as one that tolerates huge men sending wives and tiny, helpless children to the "whooping room," is appealing the judge's decision to allow AP to play.

The real question is, will this be enough to bring P13 back to Sludge? After years in which he and Fat Truther shit up the boards with Colts vs. Vikings threads, will the embarrassing downfall of the best player the Vikings have ever had bring ass licker back to taunt our favorite paranoid lard ass?

Time will tell. This is very important though I need opinions.
NeverSurrender

Re: Could AP's Legal Problems Bring P13 Back to Sludge?

Post by NeverSurrender »

Somebody might have replied to this stupid ass thread if you could post a link of just 1 of the Colts vs Vikings thread..

Meathead with another "I know you are but what am I thread."

Why don't you school us with your vast knowlegde of Earl Campbell and Howard Cosell?

Or Walter Payton's last game, lmao.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

NeverSurrender wrote:
Why don't you school us with your vast knowlegde of Earl Campbell and Howard Cosell?
NeverSurrender wrote: Please go start another thread about Iron Maiden not being metal.
So wait...we are taking requests these days?

Please go start another 9/11 Truther thread.

Or have you reclaimed your sanity? It's been a long time since you've regaled us with tales of half empty planes on 9/11 and controlled demolition.

Why don't you school us with your vast knowledge of remote controlled planes, crisis actors, and flight-density irregularities?

lmao

:lol:

On the real though it's nice to have your fat ass back. Why don't you stay awhile instead of just doin these lame drive bys? It's almost training camp, bro, we'll soon have a lot to talk about!
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

I know you don't know this, because you don't really know much about the NFL but the Colts almost always beat the Vikings, so I wouls have been dumb to start any thread much less shit the boards up with these threads.

It would be as dumb as shitting up the boards about how a guy who can't even take a proper dropback or read defenses is going to be a better NFL qb than Andrew Luck.

BTW, can you really welcome somebody back 8 times a year?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

NeverSurrender wrote:I know you don't know this, because you don't really know much about the NFL but the Colts almost always beat the Vikings, so I wouls have been dumb to start any thread much less shit the boards up with these threads.?
Jesus Christ you fucking retard. I was merely copying your lame "Will RG3 sucking ass bring P13 back to Sludge?" troll to try to get your goat. It didn't work. Until months later when you decided to say hi.

Are you that dense that you "wouls" not figure that out?

Anyway, the answer apparently was that neither Rg3 sucking ass, nor AP getting arresting for beating the shit out of his poor helpless children was enough to bring him back to Sludge. But - he came back anyway just to declare that "Sludge is for fags" and delete all of his old posts.

Or are you not hip to the new shit? You seem to be behind a few months. Anyway, welcome back! Let's be friends. Back before you became a Truther we actually used to get along pretty well. I think I'm ready to look past it.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

"I just copied your Will RG3 sucking ass bring P13 back to Sludge?"

No shit, maybe that's why I called it a "I know you are but what am I thread."

Holy fuck.

And I can't recall ever getting along with you, the first time I ever noticed you, you were lying about me being a diehard Republican. Just something else you were wrong about.

You sure are wrong a lot.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

God you are no fun at all.

Ok. Well welcome back truther. We can just keep shitting up the boards endlessly with your retarded "you are wrong about Cosell!" bit, and then I'll be all "You are a fat truther who thinks 9/11 was a government conspiracy, and you also think Sandy Hook was fake and there are no dead kids" and we can just do that over and over and over again.

Hey whatever works. We are in a nice groove. Like an old married couple.

Fatass truther.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

You've welcomed me back at least 9 times in the last year.....
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

I have at least 20 posts and started 2 threads in the last month, but somehow today I deserved to be "welcomed back."

Wrong again.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

NeverSurrender wrote:You've welcomed me back at least 9 times in the last year.....
OK. Well at least we have something new to talk about besides Howard Cosell and truthing.

So I'm sorry for welcoming you back. I guess I shouldn't do that anymore?

What is it about sincere expressions of affection that unsettles you so? It's always nice to see you back and I just can't hide my excitement!

And why do you refuse to give up your habit of multiple consecutive postings instead of just editing your original one when you suddenly have that "The jerk store called and they are all out of you!!!!" moment?

I'll say this much for you, "Neversurrender" is right. You are relentless like a fucking honey badger.

A boring, unfunny, large honey badger.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

NeverSurrender wrote:You've welcomed me back at least 9 times in the last year.....
OH MY GOD! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

I would rather hear what he has to say about football over his obsession with Poison.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

I bet P13 had a wooping room and was hit with sticks as a kid.

If not, he should have been

So much for that HOF eh P13, greatest RB ever!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I would rather hear what he has to say about football over his obsession with Poison.
If you were a regular in the NFL thread you wouldn't be saying that. His Colts obsession is every bit as creepy and obnoxious as his Poison obsession.

It's really the same thing.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I would rather hear what he has to say about football over his obsession with Poison.
If you were a regular in the NFL thread you wouldn't be saying that. His Colts obsession is every bit as creepy and obnoxious as his Poison obsession.

It's really the same thing.
Oh yeah I forgot. Andrew Luck is a god.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Hey meathead, will the " child beater" being on your team bring you back to sludge to be wrong about more shit?

Like how you said the nfl ratings would go up forever? :lol: :lol: