Fuck Aaron Rodgers

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Fuck Aaron Rodgers

Post by NeverSurrender »

Dude is a douche. Even to his mother. He gets hurt on a legal play then yells at Anthony Barr while walking off the field.

Pampered crybaby who makes Barry Bonds seem likable in comparison.

Fuck him and Packer fans who are crying. Your refs can't save you now.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Re: Fuck Aaron Rodgers

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Agreed. Fuck him forever. His own family doesn't like him! Has 2 "friends" on that team. And god damn, EVERY fucking game I watch he has to try to get a 12 men on the field penalty at least 2-3 times. "Well if the defense can't get their players......" FUCK! That cheap penalty is fucking garbage. He's known for that among his other 2 career highlights.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

bigbuttskinner wrote:Agreed. Fuck him forever. His own family doesn't like him! Has 2 "friends" on that team. And god damn, EVERY fucking game I watch he has to try to get a 12 men on the field penalty at least 2-3 times. "Well if the defense can't get their players......" FUCK! That cheap penalty is fucking garbage. He's known for that among his other 2 career highlights.
Great post.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

I have to say, I never wish a player to get hurt..

Until Rodgers.. Stew in it Rodgers..
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Dude was at Winger show in Green Bay..he can't be that bad.

He tossed his old Hollywood girlfriend back in the pond for a new young soccer player now..got respect that
Last edited by LAglamrocker on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Bludegeon wrote:I have to say, I never wish a player to get hurt..

Until Rodgers.. Stew in it Rodgers..
Great post.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
LAglamrocker wrote:Dude was at Winger show in Green Bay..he can't be that bad.

Horrible post. As usual.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Artemis2085 »

NeverSurrender wrote:
bigbuttskinner wrote:Agreed. Fuck him forever. His own family doesn't like him! Has 2 "friends" on that team. And god damn, EVERY fucking game I watch he has to try to get a 12 men on the field penalty at least 2-3 times. "Well if the defense can't get their players......" FUCK! That cheap penalty is fucking garbage. He's known for that among his other 2 career highlights.
Great post.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
Preach that gospel!

I really do hate, and I mean hate, to see a player hurt. We had a kid in Waco who is now partially paralyzed due to a cheap shot in a rivalry game last weekend. 16 years old.

But AR is a bitchy, prissy little diva. The hit may or may not have been a tad late but it wasn’t excessive. Even Tony Dungey said it was a clean hit.

"To a nicer guy, it couldn't have happened!" - Gorgeous George
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

How is he any different than Tom Brady?

That dude seems like more of whiny pussy than Rogers.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Gazpacho wrote:How is he any different than Tom Brady?

That dude seems like more of whiny pussy than Rogers.
Almost all qb's are whiny pussies today compared to the days when defenses were actually allowed to hit them, Rodgers is a special kind of asshole, lot of ex teammates speak negative about him, you rarely see that, I've never heard an ex patriot talk about Brady the way Rodgers old teammates do, gotta be something there, he's probably still bitter about dropping in the draft, sitting behind favre and the gay rumors from a few years back. He reminds me of a muppet, can't remember which one.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Artemis2085 wrote:The hit may or may not have been a tad late but it wasn’t excessive. Even Tony Dungey said it was a clean hit.
It was a bush league hit and clearly late.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Artemis2085 wrote:The hit may or may not have been a tad late but it wasn’t excessive. Even Tony Dungey said it was a clean hit.
Bullshit, watching it in slow motion was misleading, at regular speed it was hard for the guy to stop his momentum, QB's today are CUNTS, Rodgers should count his blessings that he gets to play in this soft ass era, He's a bitch talking shit from a distance, I remember when Marino grabbed Greg Lloyd by the face mask after an actual late and out of bounds hit, He wasn't hurt and Lloyd even respected Marino afterwards. Half of discount double prick's teammates are probably glad he's out of the locker room for awhile.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

dtmfs wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Bullshit, watching it in slow motion was misleading, at regular speed it was hard for the guy to stop his momentum
It wasn't the momentum ... but the way he rode him down onto his shoulder.

Bush league.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

cantstopthemusic wrote:

Bush league.
Yeah it takes a\lot of talent to manipulate Rodgers body like that perfectly to the spot that it would snap his collar bone in a matter of a couple of seconds, Barr is a regular David Copperfield.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

dtmfs wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

Bush league.
Yeah it takes a\lot of talent to manipulate Rodgers body like that perfectly to the spot that it would snap his collar bone in a matter of a couple of seconds, Barr is a regular David Copperfield.
Cam Newton rolls out, gets rocked and nobody gives a fuck. Actually people joke about it. It happens to Rodgers and tears roll and we need a new rule to protect QBs, errrr Rodgers and Brady.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Romo used to get the snot knocked outta him on a continuing basis.. There were times when a late hit happened. A blatant late hit , Romo looked at the ref and the ref shrugged his shoulders.. Romo just laughed, got back up.. I know, I know, Romo sucked, blah blah blah.

Refs do cater more to some QB's, in return, making the QB's bitches because they expect it..

Still..

FUCK Aaron Rodgers...
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Rodgers constantly pump fakes on the rollout, tucks it in and runs.

Idiots like cantstop want defenders let Rodgers do whatever he wants.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Fuck Fred Rogers
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Gazpacho wrote:Fuck Fred Rogers

Aaron wants to fuck Fred.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

cantstopthemusic wrote:

That guy could have hit him a lot harder than he did. Like Jack Lambert used to say, put fuckin skirts on them.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Bludegeon wrote:Romo used to get the snot knocked outta him on a continuing basis.. There were times when a late hit happened. A blatant late hit , Romo looked at the ref and the ref shrugged his shoulders.. Romo just laughed, got back up.. I know, I know, Romo sucked, blah blah blah.

Refs do cater more to some QB's, in return, making the QB's bitches because they expect it..

Still..

FUCK Aaron Rodgers...
Yes sir!!

I want to say it was 2011, hell who knows, but Romo got really late by JPP. And it was a banger of a got. He's already thrown the ball, and He's just standing there when he gets the shit knocked out of him. Fractured collarbone, out for the season. We were 3-0, finished 5-11. JP wasn't flagged or fined. Bullshit.

If a guy like Tony Dungy says it's a clean hit, it's a clean. And as someone said, the guy was going in for the sack and yes the hit was a smidge late, but he couldn't stop the momentum.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
Professional Hater
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Artemis2085 wrote:
Yes sir!!

I want to say it was 2011, hell who knows, but Romo got really late by JPP. And it was a banger of a got. He's already thrown the ball, and He's just standing there when he gets the shit knocked out of him. Fractured collarbone, out for the season. We were 3-0, finished 5-11. JP wasn't flagged or fined. Bullshit.

If a guy like Tony Dungy says it's a clean hit, it's a clean. And as someone said, the guy was going in for the sack and yes the hit was a smidge late, but he couldn't stop the momentum.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
There was a linebacker for the Giants as well. Boley I think his name was. I can't remember because I think the only play he ever did was late hit Romo for ANOTHER broken collarbone. Refs did nothing. I swear, the shit the Romo was given, even though he was liked by his teammates and peers. The hate and lack of respect for him as a player is amazing.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Romo is much more likable than Rodgers.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Bludegeon wrote:
Artemis2085 wrote:
Yes sir!!

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
There was a linebacker for the Giants as well. Boley I think his name was. I can't remember because I think the only play he ever did was late hit Romo for ANOTHER broken collarbone. Refs did nothing. I swear, the shit the Romo was given, even though he was liked by his teammates and peers. The hate and lack of respect for him as a player is amazing.
Yeah, that was the other season ending injury. I never will understand the hate for Romo. Even Dallas fans were blaming Romo for losses and bad seasons. First off, let's see you get your collarbone broken and go suit up for a game. Secondly, those hits came in early games. And third, he is a future Ring Of Honor member maybe even HOF. Anyone that can go toe to toe with Peyton and put up over 500 yards against that Broncos team plus all the comeback wins...thats a special player.
Professional Hater
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

The Packers suck. Maybe they should find more than one good player.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

I agree. A team is a group effort. There is no I in team. Can't rely on one player or selected players.