Have you ever changed favorite teams or gave up on a favorite team as an adult?

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Re: Have you ever changed favorite teams or gave up on a favorite team as an adult?

Post by bigbuttskinner »

NeverSurrender wrote: I only have the ability to repeat myself! "pounding your chest."
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Have you ever changed favorite teams or gave up on a favorite team as an adult?

Post by NeverSurrender »

Now he's making up fake quotes.......

How sad. First you attention whore about being the biggest loser, then puts fake quotes in his sig. It's fun watching morons own themselves.

Now away from the loser and back on topic.

It's been a great first month as a free agent hockey fan. I just cheer for the 'Sunbelt' teams. I don't care when they lose, but like when they win. I should've done this years ago.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

NeverSurrender wrote: I just cheer for the 'Sunbelt' teams. I don't care when they lose, but like when they win. I should've done this years ago.
What a fan!
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
Bassmaster1984
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Bassmaster1984 »

Was a Patriots fan from 1970 thru the Victor Kiam days. Then lost interest. Ask 9/10 Patriot fans in 2018 who was Victor Kiam or Steve Grogan and they will have no fucking idea. Fucking bandwagoners.
"You just pick a chord, go twang, and you've got music." Sid Vicious
JinglesTheChristmasMouse
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by JinglesTheChristmasMouse »

Never given up.

A's, Raiders, Lakers, L.A. Kings forever.

In memoriam: California Golden Seals (NHL); Oakland Invaders (USFL).