THE OFFICIAL 2019 CUBS STILL FUCKING SUCK THREAD

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

sparkdaddy
Learning KISS Riffs

THE OFFICIAL 2019 CUBS STILL FUCKING SUCK THREAD

Post by sparkdaddy »

Sup?
poizond13 "even if Poison has played a hob date here and there"

Nice back pedal...
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Re: THE OFFICIAL 2019 CUBS STILL FUCKING SUCK THREAD

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Great, another stupid fucking thread by some dicklicker. Find a fight over your faggot baseball players somewhere else. Such a little girls hobby.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Is the 200 SO ROY still the best of the generation? I'm glad they're Paying Money Ball and not making it. They will always be one SF closer and a LAD starter away from not having a title.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

UtahRatt wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:56 pm Is the 200 SO ROY still the best of the generation? I'm glad they're Paying Money Ball and not making it. They will always be one SF closer and a LAD starter away from not having a title.
MormonMouse chiming in...
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
referring to Queen movie
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:09 pm Great, another stupid fucking thread by some dicklicker. Find a fight over your faggot baseball players somewhere else. Such a little girls hobby.
Who let you out of the synagogue?
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

FullDJacket wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am
bigbuttskinner wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:09 pm Great, another stupid fucking thread by some dicklicker. Find a fight over your faggot baseball players somewhere else. Such a little girls hobby.
Who let you out of the synagogue?
Waste of a post, fulltimedickjacker.
referring to Queen movie
Zander Kelly
Recording Your Demo

Post by Zander Kelly »

Beginning in 2015

4 Straight years in the posteseason
3 Straight NLCS apearances
World Series Championship
Averaged 97 wins per season

I can totally understand this thread before 2015.... but now its just fucking stupid. This one of the top premiere teams in all of baseball and have been a consistent threat to win the World Series every year.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Zander Kelly wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 1:08 pm Beginning in 2015

I can totally understand this thread before 2015.... but now its just fucking stupid. This one of the top premiere teams in all of baseball and have been a consistent threat to win the World Series every year.

Week division not to mention their payroll. The Great Lake Yankees. And who took them out in the NLCS's?

Oddly after 2016 I haven't seen the bandwagon, it's like they jumped off waiting to see if it comes back around.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

UtahRatt wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:00 pm
Zander Kelly wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 1:08 pm Beginning in 2015

Week division not to mention their payroll. The Great Lake Yankees. And who took them out in the NLCS's?

Oddly after 2016 I haven't seen the bandwagon, it's like they jumped off waiting to see if it comes back around.
I'm not a Cubs fan at all, but they are playing hot right now. 21-6 in their last 27 games.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

killeverything wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:10 pmI'm not a Cubs fan at all, but they are playing hot right now. 21-6 in their last 27 games.
The Cubs still have the team they just went back to choking after get pushed out the butt in 16.
wickedsensation
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by wickedsensation »

UtahRatt wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:23 pm
killeverything wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:10 pmI'm not a Cubs fan at all, but they are playing hot right now. 21-6 in their last 27 games.
The Cubs still have the team they just went back to choking after get pushed out the butt in 16.
Just like the Dodgers’ performance in the World Series the last two years, right?
uptheass wrote:the best ownings are yet to come
Itwalksamongus wrote:We were young and dumb and full of cum so we would take turns in the back of the van jacking each other off. It wasn't gay - it was out of necessity. Things were a lot different back then.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

wickedsensation wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:19 am
UtahRatt wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:23 pm
Just like the Dodgers’ performance in the World Series the last two years, right?
So after 100+ years it went from tears to a chip on the shoulder back to tears.
Bet this looks familiar......
MLB | 2017 NLCS Highlights (LAD vs CHC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhaRtv8uxXo

I've seen LAD win the WS......Twice...VS better teams.....And it didn't take till I was 100+ years old! :lol:
The best thing is we don't jump on the band wagon, take our hat's to bumper stickers off, throw back HR balls like douche bags, don't cry about it or slobber takeeeeee maaaaaa outtt ta da ballls game either.

Cubs fans = Cowboy fans of the NFL

I hope they go this season, they've bought the team and blew it the last two seasons....They wont get lucky a 2nd time around.

CubsSuck.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

One hundred and 10 years ago, the Chicago Cubs ended the regular season with a 116-36 record. That .763 winning percentage is the best in modern baseball history by a comfortable margin, but the Cubs went on to drop the World Series to the White Sox in six games.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Lester got waxed as Houston goes for the Sweep today.......This is my WS Match up watching the Cub's being lead to the slaughter. If they don't fold in October again. The Cubs are on fire, louzers 5 out of their last 6.
J. Lester (L, 3W-4L) 5.2ip, 8H, 7ER, 3BB, 1HR...Bergman went deep twice and the fans didn't toss the HR ball back! Oh wait, they're at Minute Maid not Winkler Field.

Read CUBS Boy Wonder & 200-SO 2015 ROY Kris Bryant said......"I delete Twitter during the season" after Cub Fan's were blowing him up for limping last year and a slow start? He destroyed May.....Oh those great Cub fans............. :lol:

Meanwhile Bryant is still out Day to Day with a hangnail after bumping Heyward for a fly ball...Watched a bit of that game...I GOT IT, I GOT IT, I GOT IT......i don't got it...

Joe Maddon talks about MLB's and Chicago's absurd home run rate....He knows the balls are juiced like free beers in the ivy seats......2017 WS FTW!

Darvish still tipping pitches for 6 years @ 126,000,000 MILLION. Meanwhile Arrieta is happy, 6ip 1ER vs Darvish 6ip 3ER......Arrieta 3.60ERA 5W-4L...Darvish 5.40ERA 2W 3L, at least Darvish is leading the NL...In BB..

BTW wicked...........Just fuckin around not so syrious....I'm happy if LAD can just win the division with their PEN...Might as well be the Rockies.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

CUBS avoid the sweep vs Stro's, Bryant goes deep.......WS match up!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Keeping the douche tradition alive! :lol:

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1136118 ... 61/video/1
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

If not for a 9th inning juiced ball floater LAD would have swept 4 form the CUBS SUCK.......Taking 3 outta 4 is fine, CUBS are louzers 5 of their last 7 all to the NL WEST.

I see the CUBS bought yet another fucking PITCHER. With Krimble it should put them on or close to the top $$$$$$ Chicago Yankees! Except NY isn't flirting with .500

I picked um to go to the WS and get slaughtered, they can't let me down.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

BUMP!!!!!!!!

How about those 2019 CUBS!

SKIDDDD 9 in a row down the stretch, good games.....It's official, the 2019 CUBS still fucking suck.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

With Cubs eliminated, it's officially time to figure out what went wrong :D

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/277 ... went-wrong

With the season ending so abruptly, Chicago's players are stunned and Theo Epstein is left to pick up the pieces.

PITTSBURGH -- At about the time the Milwaukee Brewers were popping champagne Wednesday night for another postseason appearance, Chicago Cubs reliever David Phelps was throwing his second consecutive wild pitch, allowing the lead run to score in a 4-2 Cubs defeat to the lowly Pittsburgh Pirates.

It would be the team's eighth straight loss, as that duo of wild pitches was emblematic of a sloppy season of baseball for the 2016 World Series champions. In getting eliminated from postseason contention on Wednesday, they have officially bottomed out.

-----------------------------------------

The Cubs will have plenty of time to learn from their mistakes -- and there were many of them -- as being home for October isn't sitting well with this group of players. It has been their norm to grind toward the playoffs, but the final days of this season are being spent in a daze -- players don't know what to do with themselves. There's simply nothing left to play for.

-----------------------------

First baseman Anthony Rizzo added: "You set out goals in the spring you want to accomplish as an organization, we didn't. We held ourselves to a high standard and it's up to everyone to figure out why. Why didn't we come together and win?"

Rizzo's question lingered for a few moments, as he stood near his locker after Wednesday's loss, with teammate Jason Heyward looking on nearby. The answer can be found in the numbers, of course. Baseball always has numbers.

The Cubs were bad on the road this season, blowing leads at an alarming rate. And they made more errors than just about anyone in the National League, while taking the top spot in baserunning blunders. And those are just the little things. :(

------------------

The one big component that might have set the Cubs back more than anything was a high-priced starting rotation that never got into gear. Lester prides himself in pitching 200 innings every season, but the only 200 on his stat sheet this year is under the "hits allowed" column.

"You play seven months to come down to this last week," he said. "There are teams like us, tucking our tails between our legs and going home. And there are teams like the Brewers and Cardinals who are moving on."

The optics of Milwaukee and St. Louis making it to October, with arguably less talent and definitely less payroll, doesn't sit well with anyone associated with the Cubs. :oops:

Perhaps no player has been more confused by what he has seen than newcomer Nicholas Castellanos. Excited to be released from the purgatory known as the rebuilding Detroit Tigers, Castellanos thought his playoff career was going to get a jump-start next month. Instead, the Cubs looked more like his old team than one worthy of the postseason.

KONG!
Slivko: Who'd win, tigers or cubs?
Hank Marlow: A tiger would win, obviously. A cub's just a baby bear. Now wait till the bear gets bigger...

The Chicago Tigers? RAWR!
sparkdaddy
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by sparkdaddy »

Sup, Bitches?? Go Cards!!!!
poizond13 "even if Poison has played a hob date here and there"

Nice back pedal...
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

sparkdaddy wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:14 am Sup, Bitches?? Go Cards!!!!

Like it never happened, I'll drink to that!
wickedsensation
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by wickedsensation »

sparkdaddy wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:14 am Sup, Bitches?? Go Cards!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
uptheass wrote:the best ownings are yet to come
Itwalksamongus wrote:We were young and dumb and full of cum so we would take turns in the back of the van jacking each other off. It wasn't gay - it was out of necessity. Things were a lot different back then.