Athletes and sports personalities you have met? Who was cool? Who was a dick?

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Athletes and sports personalities you have met? Who was cool? Who was a dick?

Post by NeverSurrender »

What famous sporting personalities have you met? Who was cool or not cool?

Some of the ones I've met that were cool.

1. Tom Landry - Saw him speak at a church when I was 15. He shook my hand and told me he would sign for me after he spoke. Never saw him again, but class all the way.
2. Jim Craig - This guy exudes class.
3. Herschel Walker - The nicest famous person I've ever met. Smiled non-stop and is extremely polite.
4. Richard Petty - A little grumpy but went out of his way to please the fans. Always smiling.
5. Kyle Petty - Same as his dad, but not grumpy.
6. NFL Hall of Fame guard Randall McDaniel - Kinda quiet but very nice. Actually held conversations with fans.

Now for the dicks

1. And it ain't close. Randy Moss - I saw him cuss out a pack of children ranging from about 7 to 15 years old. He was yelling "Get the fuck away from me." I couldn't believe it. It's the only time in my life I've seen a grown man cuss out a bunch of children. When I hear bad stories about him, I believe them. Total cunt.
2. John Rocker - Ego as big as Texas. Threw him out of a nightclub I worked at. He was inside the club for a total of ten minutes. The media is not lying about this shitbag.

Now your stories...
tobi is an animal
Music Fan

Re: Athletes and sports personalities you have met? Who was cool? Who was a dick?

Post by tobi is an animal »

Last edited by tobi is an animal on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Re: Athletes and sports personalities you have met? Who was cool? Who was a dick?

Post by kreamygoodness »

Cool:
Chris Speier
Dwight Clark
Oil Can Boyd

Dick:
Barry Bonds (terrible, awful person)
LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

work with joe theisman on a movie. he sat with the crew at lunch. talked football with everyone. signed balls. still follows the cfl. took pics with everyone. wicked dude.
other cool guys....
nhl
cam neely
paul shmyr
dave tomlinson
lots more
cfl
matt dunnigan
dave bennifeild
tom europe
nick hebler
lui passaglia
paul mcallum
wrestling
bret hart
bad news allan
dynamite kid
davey boy smith
stomper goldie
gene kiniski

the only dick i can think of was cliff ronning. was in a tv show with him. humorless. unfriendly