R.I.P. Bart Starr

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

R.I.P. Bart Starr

Post by dmbrocker »

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: R.I.P. Bart Starr

Post by UtahRatt »

It's been a while but even in grade school remember watching countless hours of those NFL Film reels growing up? He was mad tough it's impressive Bart still holds records flag football leaders of today's game haven't overtaken yet.

NFL Passer Rating Career Playoffs Leader
#1 Bart Starr 104.8 1956-1971

Winner and MVP of the fist two SB's........Only QB to win three championships in a row. When people talk about the greatest he's a prime example of why "The Greatest Of All Time" can't be compared unless it's by decades or generations with other factors involved.

To me......
The G.O.A.T. is a place in Valhalla where players like Bart Starr are hanging with the likes of Montana and Mark Sanchez and so on.....Wait....Hold that last Butt Fumble......
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.