NASCAR driver's connection to Jeffrey Epstein

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

NASCAR driver's connection to Jeffrey Epstein

Post by Endless Yodel »

My jaw dropped when I read about this. I hope NASCAR cuts all ties with Brian Vickers. He hasn't competed in NASCAR races in three years, so who knows if his license and credentials are still valid. How could he not have known his wife's history as a sex trafficker? Or did he know and not care? And how many names does she go by?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-e ... sley-groff
Sarah Kellen, Epstein’s former assistant who allegedly kept a Rolodex of young girls to recruit for her employer, is now married to NASCAR driver Brian Vickers. Along with traveling with her husband, the 39-year-old (who also goes by the name Sarah Kensington) is the owner of an interior-design firm, SLK Designs.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: NASCAR driver's connection to Jeffrey Epstein

Post by ParaDime77 »

Endless Yodel wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:26 am My jaw dropped when I read about this. I hope NASCAR cuts all ties with Brian Vickers. He hasn't competed in NASCAR races in three years, so who knows if his license and credentials are still valid. How could he not have known his wife's history as a sex trafficker? Or did he know and not care? And how many names does she go by?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-e ... sley-groff
Sarah Kellen, Epstein’s former assistant who allegedly kept a Rolodex of young girls to recruit for her employer, is now married to NASCAR driver Brian Vickers. Along with traveling with her husband, the 39-year-old (who also goes by the name Sarah Kensington) is the owner of an interior-design firm, SLK Designs.
This story gets juicier by the day wow 😲
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

I wonder if we'll find out the other high-profile people who were involved beyond those on the flight manifests of Epstein's plane. Better late than never that his victims get justice.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

I heard rumors about Vickers a couple years ago. The rabbit hole is deep here.