Sludge Bowl 2020 fantasy football league

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

shoe72
Taking Music Lessons

Sludge Bowl 2020 fantasy football league

Post by shoe72 »

We having it this year or not?
PGA Pros/Superman is listed as commish, not a word from him about it.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Sludge Bowl 2020 fantasy football league

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

shoe72 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:21 pm We having it this year or not?
PGA Pros/Superman is listed as commish, not a word from him about it.
This post aged well.

My wife as the 8 seed is playing for the Championship. JFC if she wins I won't hear the end of it.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Blumpkin King
Headlining Clubs

Post by Blumpkin King »

I'm playing her. I hope her QB goes off because I have him in the finals of my money league.

I completely agree with her team name. :D
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Blumpkin King wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:22 pm I'm playing her. I hope her QB goes off because I have him in the finals of my money league.

:lol:

Well, you got her. I hope you had other good players in your money league besides Murray. Nice job!

And man did the commish get thumped in the third place game. You dont see many 98 point beatdowns. Without looking I'm going to say the other team had Kamara.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Blumpkin King
Headlining Clubs

Post by Blumpkin King »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:32 am
Blumpkin King wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:22 pm I'm playing her. I hope her QB goes off because I have him in the finals of my money league.

Well, you got her. I hope you had other good players in your money league besides Murray. Nice job!

And man did the commish get thumped in the third place game. You dont see many 98 point beatdowns. Without looking I'm going to say the other team had Kamara.
Thanks. I wish that both Sludge leagues would just morph into one. The Gaz league has a number of ghost teams and I hope that it's fixed by next year. I love sludge bowl.

I hope that you guys join in the Baseball league I run for Sludge. It's a long grind, but everyone keeps up with it.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Blumpkin King wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:59 am

Thanks. I wish that both Sludge leagues would just morph into one. The Gaz league has a number of ghost teams and I hope that it's fixed by next year. I love sludge bowl.

I hope that you guys join in the Baseball league I run for Sludge. It's a long grind, but everyone keeps up with it.
I've been in that league for years and even won it once. Wolf owns that place though LOL.
Blumpkin King
Headlining Clubs

Post by Blumpkin King »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:19 am
Blumpkin King wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:59 am

I've been in that league for years and even won it once. Wolf owns that place though LOL.
Wolfe does own. I always think this is the year and even going into playoffs I feel that way. Then I lose. Every year.