Falcons record this year?

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Falcons record this year?

Post by dmbrocker »

If Gaz/VinniesVag can do one for his Bengals, I can do one for my team. That Kyle Pitts drafting had better pay off! What say you guys?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
EyeDocOfRock
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Falcons record this year?

Post by EyeDocOfRock »

6-11
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

EyeDocOfRock wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:28 pm6-11
Really? That seems a bit generous for ATL.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
EyeDocOfRock
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by EyeDocOfRock »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:32 pm
Atlanta’s new Head Coach knows offense….. that will help them win a couple games they shouldn’t…Calvin Ridley one of the best young Wide Receivers in the NFL … Matt Ryan will be ok … not great … but ok … the falcons defense is awful , but I think they can eek out a couple extra wins because of new Coach !
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

EyeDocOfRock wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:36 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:32 pm
Atlanta’s new Head Coach knows offense….. that will help them win a couple games they shouldn’t…Calvin Ridley one of the best young Wide Receivers in the NFL … Matt Ryan will be ok … not great … but ok … the falcons defense is awful , but I think they can eek out a couple extra wins because of new Coach !
I certainly hope you're right about this. My Dirty Birds have let me down too many times, but maybe the Falcons could find themselves on the right track this season.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

I'll go with 3-28
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Tenacious_Dio wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:41 pm I'll go with 3-28
Now that’s more like the Falcons I know, sadly.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

That's what they get for the firing's after the SB loss............And anyone who's say's "BUT BUT KICK THE FG!"......Need's the doors slammed in their face with that weak ass excuse.

Matty needs to demand a trade.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.