Could Taime Downe Be The Evil Anti-Clive?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

rockphoto
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by rockphoto »

Liberty wrote:U should have seen her before the braces and the boob job. Wanna see? :wink:
creepy stalker alert. :shock:
Rock Photography and Design
http://www.sherryglobman.com
krismetal
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by krismetal »

Sure, I'm a little scared though :)
Liberty wrote:U should have seen her before the braces and the boob job. Wanna see? :wink:
rockphoto

Post by rockphoto »

Liberty wrote:
rockphoto wrote:
creepy stalker alert. :shock:

Creepy lesbo bitch alert :shock:

Btw, we used to be friends.
haha.. wow.. now im a lesbo and a bitch.. im honored! well if we used to be friends then by all means drop me a line and lemme know who you are. you clearly know who i am, then again i dont hide behind a screen name. i can be reached through my website. thanks! :)
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

:lol:
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
rockphoto

Post by rockphoto »

Liberty wrote:I only know who you are because you plaster your horseface all around these parts. I am not hiding. What don't you get you stupid dyke? If I wanted my identity known I would have my first, middle and last as my username. You are the attention seeking whore. Not me.
wow, bitter much? so, i was seeking attention by defending my friend? right on! :lol: i'd definitely call creating a screen name to post shit about others "hiding". or maybe just insecure, either one works. but thats just my opinion. and wow, "dyke" is such a bitter term.. how politically incorrect of you! lesbo is much better. :lol: although, maybe you should ask my man of 5 years his opinion. ;)

feel better about yourself yet? :D
Last edited by rockphoto on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rockphoto

Post by rockphoto »

Liberty wrote:I feel Great sweetie. You can use some meds though.

I did not create a username to trash D. I simply saw a thread and posted in it. Which is my right to do do. Regardless if the attention whore of Sludge approves or not. Bitter? HARDLY! I am not being made fun of for fucking and sucking a lardass like Taime Downe. You on the other hand are quite bitter. Btw, you are not doing a good enough job defending D.
nope, yer being made fun of for stalking D. good job! and "attention whore of sludge".. nice title.. but i dont deserve the crown.. i rarely post here anymore, and this is exactly why. have a nice night. :)
krismetal

Post by krismetal »

yea she is the only pretty one.

This thread is pretty funny, lol!
Liberty wrote:Why did you cover her face? She is the only pretty one.
Orion716
Music Fan

Post by Orion716 »

enter your username wrote:Image
That's funny on multiple levels...
You think you're so high and mighty just because you never got caught driving without pants.
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

Actually none of them are bad lookin' for girls hanging out w/ FP in 2008... doesn't look like any of 'em weigh over 200 lb. etc.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

I have a mate who looks like a better looking taime...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... &view=true
catstyle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by catstyle »

i know the girl in red, i know when and where that picture was taken, as i was there that night. she's hardly what anyone would call a groupie and posting pics is more than slightly lame....

you all need to get out more.
krismetal

Post by krismetal »

I'm not "J" or "S", never been to LI.

Girl on the left once again is a groupie. Everybody knows it and if people don't like their picture being posted they should not have them on public websites for the whole world to see at a Faster Pussycat show.

Don't want to be poked fun at? Don't suck on Tubby Downe's weiner for years.
SugarMama
Playing Frat Parties

Post by SugarMama »

I can't believe any chick in 2008 would not only want to be with Taime Down, but would BRAG about it to anyone. Surely even HE knows how hurtin' he's looking. I don't know anyone who would admit to being a FP groupie. I don't think I ever did. And if Taime is lucky to be scoring some groupie-love, he sure as fuck doesn't have any business joking about the girl after she'd gone. He should be thanking his lucky stars anyone would be willing.
Idiots and lunatics see only their own wit.

Take your ordinary life and get your overpriced ass in line.
HippiChik
I Cum in Peace

Post by HippiChik »

Why, oh why did I stumble in here....
Taime is anti-EVERYTHING good.
He'd make a good emetic.
rockphoto

Post by rockphoto »

Krapmetal and Libertard... lets tackle the serious questions here, shall we?

Have you ever gone to a show with your girlfriends and took a picture? Does this therefor make you a groupie of the band? And if so, does this then mean you are automatically assumed to be sucking the singers cock? And in relation, have you never sucked a cock? Or been in a relationship? Or had a sex life? Or a social life?

And while on the subject, may I ask what business it is of yours if "D", or any girl for that matter, does have a social life? Or who they dated? Or who they slept with? Do you have some standard for girls to uphold who dont even know who you are? Or care? Did "D" not abide by these rules? So therefor she has become the target of your slander on a message board?

Inquiring minds want to know.. really.. enlighten us on what makes you so much better than everyone else... :)
HippiChik
I Cum in Peace

Post by HippiChik »

rockphoto wrote:Krapmetal and Libertard... lets tackle the serious questions here, shall we?

Have you ever gone to a show with your girlfriends and took a picture? Does this therefor make you a groupie of the band? And if so, does this then mean you are automatically assumed to be sucking the singers cock? And in relation, have you never sucked a cock? Or been in a relationship? Or had a sex life? Or a social life?

And while on the subject, may I ask what business it is of yours if "D", or any girl for that matter, does have a social life? Or who they dated? Or who they slept with? Do you have some standard for girls to uphold who dont even know who you are? Or care? Did "D" not abide by these rules? So therefor she has become the target of your slander on a message board?

Inquiring minds want to know.. really.. enlighten us on what makes you so much better than everyone else... :)
This just makes it sound like "D" sucked his cock.
Viva la Ho Board.
'Bout damn time.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Fuck yes my throwaway thread has somehow managed to turn awesome!
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
HippiChik
I Cum in Peace

Post by HippiChik »

chickenona wrote:Fuck yes my throwaway thread has somehow managed to turn awesome!

Kids, opium, and threads....
You are a fount of awesome, Nona.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

rockphoto wrote: Does this therefor make you a groupie of the band?

krismetal

Post by krismetal »

Thats what I thought too, :)
HippiChik wrote:
rockphoto wrote:Krapmetal and Libertard... lets tackle the serious questions here, shall we?

This just makes it sound like "D" sucked his cock.
Viva la Ho Board.
'Bout damn time.
rockphoto

Post by rockphoto »

Liberty wrote:Hey Cockphoto, ( do you even take any relevant phots by the way?) seems to me that you are admitting on Sludge, your bible, that your friend sucks on Tubby Taimes Cock.

Why are you trying so hard to defend "Da" that you are just making it worse. I know what she is about. Do I care? Not really. But its kind of entertaining coming into this thread and pissing your ugly ass off. :wink:

If you like we can move on from her sexcapades with Taime to the ones she had with my good friend "R". :wink:
well well, avoiding the questions and turning it around on me. you're a pro at this, ain't ya! keep on putting others down to make yourself feel better sweetie. I guess no one ever taught you otherwise. i haven't admitted anything my dear, you're just so insecure you can't face the fact that some men may want someone else! hmm, kinda like rockstars in the bands i've shot. and who have you shot, if you're such a pro. ;)

You and your friend keep livin the metal dream out there in the burbs, babe. Rock On! Rock on! :lol: ;)

oh yea, and watch the name calling and initials there babe.. you may be new around here, but im not. you got someone to talk about, you obviously know how to reach us off sludge. man up. ;)
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

rockphoto wrote:keep on putting others down to make yourself feel better sweetie.
Oh - you mean like you do?

And save the expected "stalking" whimper-fest. Anytime your name appears in the general forum table something fun is bound to happen.

Like now.
rockphoto

Post by rockphoto »

Itwalksamongus wrote:
rockphoto wrote:keep on putting others down to make yourself feel better sweetie.

And save the expected "stalking" whimper-fest. Anytime your name appears in the general forum table something fun is bound to happen.

Like now.
nope, any time my name appears YOU are bound to happen. this thread has nothing to do with you, other than once again proving you stalk me and post on every thread i do. go away old man, you're gross and kinda scare me. just try it. for once. don't post again. even if i post again. let's see if you can do it. i dare you. :lol:

alright, goodnight all you crazies sludgers, sleep tight! :D :P
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

rockphoto wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:

Like now.
nope,
Yep. Here - let me help you -

It's "therefore".

Learn to spell, jackass.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:
rockphoto wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote: Oh - you mean like you do?

Like now.
nope,
Yep. Here - let me help you -

It's "therefore".

Learn to spell, jackass.

I'm surprised this information wasn't sent via e-mail, Cheeves.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

rockphoto wrote:hmm, kinda like rockstars in the bands i've shot. and who have you shot, if you're such a pro. ;)
Hahaha! Some people never learn...
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

I think that it would have been more empowering for "D' to make Taime suck his cock.
Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

HippiChik wrote:
chickenona wrote:Fuck yes my throwaway thread has somehow managed to turn awesome!

Kids, opium, and threads....
You are a fount of awesome, Nona.
Not as awesome as a chick who had multiple phone sex encounters with The Gambler, but I try!

Sigh. I wish a cat fight would erupt on my Clive thread. That thing really needs punchin' up. I'm runnin' out of Google images.

Hey, do you guys fighting over the pic of the big tranny-lookin' lady could take your fight over to the Clive Owen thread?
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

punxchik wrote:This is fuun'e

none of those chicks look like men, y'all being dumb asses now. ha!

yeah taime is rough, but who are any of you to judge?

how does dat effect you? or you any chik who is seen with him?

yo, get a grip!

p.s.
anyone wanting to discuss anyone's "sexcapades" seems like a weird envious peep..wtf cares yo? did the sexcapades ruin your day or throw yo life off? weird.
This post made me laugh so, so hard. Thank you. I love it when people write in dialect. "Gimme dat yo!"
vaya con DIO

krismetal

Post by krismetal »

You're just pretending to be stupid or its the real deal?
rockphoto wrote:
Liberty wrote:Hey Cockphoto, ( do you even take any relevant phots by the way?) seems to me that you are admitting on Sludge, your bible, that your friend sucks on Tubby Taimes Cock.

Why are you trying so hard to defend "Da" that you are just making it worse. I know what she is about. Do I care? Not really. But its kind of entertaining coming into this thread and pissing your ugly ass off. :wink:

If you like we can move on from her sexcapades with Taime to the ones she had with my good friend "R". :wink:
we. I guess no one ever taught you otherwise. i haven't admitted anything my dear, you're just so insecure you can't face the fact that some men may want someone else! hmm, kinda like rockstars in the bands i've shot. ;)