NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Exactly.......been shopping a demo and everything. I knew this was coming. MQ thinks she's going to be a star.....and of course she's not pregnant....at least not by TR. :lol: Even if she was pregnant, that would be no reason to quit a band.

This is a stunt people!!!
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Its probably because she is going to try to launch a solo career
Last edited by bronzecookie81 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

TR isn't going to be promoting this Idiot.....TR cares about TR's music.....nobody else's.....especially not some Bitch's music that's not gonna sell. :lol:

citrinecastle wrote:Uh huh....I mentioned this ages ago. She's quitting WIG...he's waving goodbye...he's going to sit on his plump ass and try to promote her ass as a solo singer. So his fat ass can stay at home and she's out making the moolah wailing like a dying fucking dolphin but because HE is backing her she'll get attention and a record deal. And all the Cult.com morons will follow her because "Oh Trent and NIN is no more.....let's follow who he promotes....Ms Queen".

Probably give her in her 'solo' career a stupid moniker. "Ms Queen" "Queen is Lean (because she pukes up her food to stay thin)" .

I can come up loads.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

He's such an idiot

A childish fucking idiot
bronzecookie81 wrote:Exactly.......been shopping a demo and everything. I knew this was coming. MQ thinks she's going to be a star.....and of course she's not pregnant....at least not by TR. :lol: Even if she was pregnant, that would be no reason to quit a band.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Its probably because she is going to try to launch a solo career
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I wonder if TR had to put "unlimited supply of frozen pizzas, salsa, and cupcakes" in MQ's contract?? :lol:
Like Leatherette said, after this shit is over and MQ gets it into her big dome that it FAILED, her ass will be singing at the zoo....they'll probably pay her in peanuts or some other crazy shit. :lol:

Her Twitter is gone....so now she builds speculation via Facebook updates. Of course this speculation would begin by her when the next tour stop is in her homeland. So predictable. It must suck to be 28, in a ridiculous low paid stunt, and then your fucking Twitter gets zapped by your "fiance" :lol: It sucks to be Mariqueen.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

what was with all the shit about being in the studio? If she was gonna bounce
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

I recall that on Crazy NIN Bitches, Part II, someone had posted about the fact that Mariqueen had been shopping a solo demo around L.A.

Just sayin'.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

*raises hand slowly like a timid 3rd grader*

Lydia wrote:I recall that on Crazy NIN Bitches, Part II, someone had posted about the fact that Mariqueen had been shopping a solo demo around L.A.

Just sayin'.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Image

haahaahaa
This thing is mezmerizing, in a repulsive kind of way...

Anyways, it's too bad she quit WIG, but as most of you already figured out, the Q is a woman with a plan-although she clearly can't sing, she might be able to find some niche to squeeze into in Hollywood, since they're always on the lookout for pretty faces.

If not, she'll either have to beg her way back into WIG, or settle for being a rock star's trophy bride. Still pretty good, in a soul crushing kind of way, since she doesn't seem to be the type to be into a peaceful, relatively solitary life.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

On what planet is MQ's face "pretty"???
She's got a wide face pie face and her features are way too flat....and she's got a horrible nose job.
I guess "pretty" is subjective.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Image

haahaahaa
It's Prettyprincess Reznor!
saphron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by saphron »

Color me SHOCKED by this news. :roll: Everything about the two of them has been predicted at some point. When Trent tweeted about "him having exciting news" the night of the Star Trek premiere, I said they were engaged--the engagement was announced. After the engagement announcement, someone (can't remember who) predicted she was going to leave WIG to pursue a solo career--we've got today's (transparent) news.

It didn't make any sense to me why she was traveling all over the globe with NIN when her bands WIG & IWNBTS were in the studio, doing promo shots, lining up tour dates. If you're serious about your band's success, bands you have invested several years of your life in, shouldn't you be WITH your bands rehearsing, etc? Love be damned!

Kinda coincidental Fluffy met her just as he is putting NIN away for a hot minute. He wants to go in another musical direction, why not make the female fronted band he's been talking about for ages a reality? He met this chick that is the freak of his dreams that also happens to be in a band. She wanted to be famous and turned him out. The relationship gets outed on Twitter-the new, popular social network--as NIN.com is insular; "teh crazies" got their panties in a tizzy, they leave Twitter in a dramatic fashion. Now the media is discussing the NIN tour and people know the name Mariqueen & WIG. I fully believe she knew from jump street she was ditching WIG which is why they and they alone announced the engagement on their website--free publicity.

I used to think the PR stunt angle was a tin foil conspiracy, but Trent Reznor is nothing but methodical. He and people around him have said that every aspect of NIN is planned out. Why should this be any different? I no longer buy the past few months are because he is relapsing or he's having a mental breakdown...he knows EXACTLY what he is doing. I just don't think he expected the level of vitriol. Hence the fat tits, plump, suicide comments.
amouthfulofsin220

Wow, I've seen far, far uglier.

She has pretty amazing skin (without the loads of makeup), great hair (without the DIY bangs)...beauty is subjective, but I just don't feel like being mean right now, so...I say she's pretty.

Notice I didn't say she's beautiful-that's a whole different tier entirely.

Hell, in the end she is, whether real or pretend, in a position a lot of women want to be in-TR's main squeeze, so she pwns now regardless of what we think, and regardless of whether they stay together or not. >shrugs shoulders<

It's the cold, hard truth.

saphron-

Good post. He seems very methodical, and maybe all of this is for attention (duh lol), but why would he pick her, out of other equally beautiful, talented females, to front a band? The man's a musician, can't he hear her voice? I don't care how good she can ride the ole' flesh pole, she just can't sing! He would be setting himself up to get knocked down, and he doesn't seem the type to do that, put his name on something sub par (no The Slip jokes, please), unless this meltdown isn't a ruse. Sober and sane, I see him producing a song or two for her to shop around, maybe, just because they're lovahs.

Every woman has a dream, but once you hit 22- 23 yrs old and you're living out on your own, you have to realize some things aren't meant to be, no matter how much you want them. At least, by being married to a rock star, she can be adjacent to her dream. Why does mentioning love in situations like this seem maudlin, and on the borderline of hilariously lame? Speaks volumes of the vibe they give off.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I can see all of this except for some of the highlighted part.......there is no way in hell she's turned him out. They have no chemistry and it's quite obvious....and there is no way in hell he's going to let her front anything he's got his name on. No way in hell. He's only concerned about HIS music, not anyone else's. Her going solo was always the plan though. Trent could give a fuck about MQ or anything she's doing, but she actually believes this stunt is going to make her a star.

Also, the relationship got "outed" because Fluffy put it out there....on purpose. "Sammie" and all that other mess was his handy work and it set the stage.
It's not in his nature to be open about his true relationship......this is a stunt no more, no less. He's gotten his desired result---his final shows selling out. He never anticpated this amount of bullshit however....he knew it would be some though. He enjoys enraging his fans and he sure as fuck knew fake ass Tweets from a vapid whore would piss them off more than anything. He's totally methodical like you said and everything is planned out. He's not going to just up and be comfortable with a chick Tweeting the things he's allowed her to Tweet unless something is up. STUNT. You aren't private for 20 years, then all the sudden one freak turns you out.....not gonna happen. MQ's pussy is no different than the tons of others he's had.
He knows exactly what he's doing, and MQ is the one who will lose this game...she's too stupid to realize it though.
saphron wrote:Color me SHOCKED by this news. :roll: Everything about the two of them has been predicted at some point. When Trent tweeted about "him having exciting news" the night of the Star Trek premiere, I said they were engaged--the engagement was announced. After the engagement announcement, someone (can't remember who) predicted she was going to leave WIG to pursue a solo career--we've got today's (transparent) news.

It didn't make any sense to me why she was traveling all over the globe with NIN when her bands WIG & IWNBTS were in the studio, doing promo shots, lining up tour dates. If you're serious about your band's success, bands you have invested several years of your life in, shouldn't you be WITH your bands rehearsing, etc? Love be damned!

Kinda coincidental Fluffy met her just as he is putting NIN away for a hot minute. He wants to go in another musical direction, why not make the female fronted band he's been talking about for ages a reality? He met this chick that is the freak of his dreams that also happens to be in a band. She wanted to be famous and turned him out. The relationship gets outed on Twitter-the new, popular social network--as NIN.com is insular; "teh crazies" got their panties in a tizzy, they leave Twitter in a dramatic fashion. Now the media is discussing the NIN tour and people know the name Mariqueen & WIG. I fully believe she knew from jump street she was ditching WIG which is why they and they alone announced the engagement on their website--free publicity.
I used to think the PR stunt angle was a tin foil conspiracy, but Trent Reznor is nothing but methodical. He and people around him have said that every aspect of NIN is planned out. Why should this be any different? I no longer buy the past few months are because he is relapsing or he's having a mental breakdown...he knows EXACTLY what he is doing. I just don't think he expected the level of vitriol. Hence the fat tits, plump, suicide comments.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
THELORDOFDARKNESS
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Wow, I've seen far, far uglier.

She has pretty amazing skin (without the loads of makeup), great hair (without the DIY bangs)...beauty is subjective, but I just don't feel like being mean right now, so...I say she's pretty.

Notice I didn't say she's beautiful-that's a whole different tier entirely.

Hell, in the end she is, whether real or pretend, in a position a lot of women want to be in-TR's main squeeze, so she pwns now regardless of what we think, and regardless of whether they stay together or not. >shrugs shoulders<

It's the cold, hard truth.

saphron-

Good post. He seems very methodical, and maybe all of this is for attention (duh lol), but why would he pick her, out of other equally beautiful, talented females, to front a band? The man's a musician, can't he hear her voice? I don't care how good she can ride the ole' flesh pole, she just can't sing! He would be setting himself up to get knocked down, and he doesn't seem the type to do that, put his name on something sub par (no The Slip jokes, please), unless this meltdown isn't a ruse. Sober and sane, I see him producing a song or two for her to shop around, maybe, just because they're lovahs.

Every woman has a dream, but once you hit 22- 23 yrs old and you're living out on your own, you have to realize some things aren't meant to be, no matter how much you want them. At least, by being married to a rock star, she can be adjacent to her dream. Why does mentioning love in situations like this seem maudlin, and on the borderline of hilariously lame? Speaks volumes of the vibe they give off.

I always wanted to marry a werewolf...just saying :wink:
saphron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by saphron »

@ amouthfulofsin- Not all women all clamoring after Fluffy. ::shudder:: I don't want to be Trent's "main squeeze" ::shudder::

Mariqueen, by her own admission, slept with him on the first date. Who does that? Especially with a famous musician with a known reputation (Courtney Love? gross!) unless you have some sort of agenda. Again, he is not stupid. He is in his 40's and meets the freak of his dreams. Wouldn't you slap a ring on it and do everything in your power to keep her happy? Even if that means pro-tooling the hell out of her dying dolphin wails?

People keep saying she's the poor innocent victim, but i disagree. She knew/knows EXACTLY what she was/is doing. She's a 28 yr. old Hollywood hipster. She knew her time was limited and she hit the jackpot with the "I own the movie Crash, I'm such a freak, by the way I'm tweeting from my band's page and shouting out my personal page that links to my MySpace pics" tweet to Trent.

Whatever. This whole thing is a joke and I can't believe I've wasted part of my evening dissecting it.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Hell no.......I"m not even trying to pick on you, but that's not how men most men work. A man like him could give a shit about keeping a woman happy........He's a rich rockstar and any woman he deals with is going to be working her ass off to keep him happy, not vice versa.

I never said she was a victim......she's a vapid famewhore and she's getting the shit she deserves and will get behind this. She's an Idiot and she has no idea who she's playing with.....she can't compete. Not only that.....he hasn't slapped anything on her fingers. :lol: That ring is the same one she's had for years.

saphron wrote:@ amouthfulofsin- Not all women all clamoring after Fluffy. ::shudder:: I don't want to be Trent's "main squeeze" ::shudder::

Mariqueen, by her own admission, slept with him on the first date. Who does that? Especially with a famous musician with a known reputation (Courtney Love? gross!) unless you have some sort of agenda. Again, he is not stupid. He is in his 40's and meets the freak of his dreams. Wouldn't you slap a ring on it and do everything in your power to keep her happy? Even if that means pro-tooling the hell out of her dying dolphin wails?
People keep saying she's the poor innocent victim, but i disagree. She knew/knows EXACTLY what she was/is doing. She's a 28 yr. old Hollywood hipster. She knew her time was limited and she hit the jackpot with the "I own the movie Crash, I'm such a freak, by the way I'm tweeting from my band's page and shouting out my personal page that links to my MySpace pics" tweet to Trent.

Whatever. This whole thing is a joke and I can't believe I've wasted part of my evening dissecting it.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
saphron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by saphron »

@ bronzecookie81-- It's cool. We have differing opinions. When this whole thing got started, his Tweets sounded like a guy that was enamored. He's not that great of an actor. Remember the "I'm going to make a withdrawal" line from the Deep video? Yeah.

As for her, I don't think she's as stupid as she lets people think she is. As I said, she knew what she was doing when she posted the Tweet that got Trent's attention. No matter how this plays out, whether they get married or not, whether she gets a solo album or not, everyone knows her name...she will forever be attached to Trent's name. She wins regardless.
amouthfulofsin220

saphron wrote:@ amouthfulofsin- Not all women all clamoring after Fluffy. ::shudder:: I don't want to be Trent's "main squeeze" ::shudder::

saphron wrote:@ bronzecookie81-- It's cool. We have differing opinions. When this whole thing got started, his Tweets sounded like a guy that was enamored. He's not that great of an actor. Remember the "I'm going to make a withdrawal" line from the Deep video? Yeah.

As for her, I don't think she's as stupid as she lets people think she is. As I said, she knew what she was doing when she posted the Tweet that got Trent's attention. No matter how this plays out, whether they get married or not, whether she gets a solo album or not, everyone knows her name...she will forever be attached to Trent's name. She wins regardless.
That's what I've been trying to say.

Anyways, I didn't say every woman wants Trent...but enough do to make him big headed. For better or worse, she's got him, and she's gotten the attention that she craves. I just don't think she has any talent-at least outside of the bedroom. I hope they realize that shit gets old really fast, and have a list of interesting topics to talk about once the" new dick" smell fades 8) To be realistic though, it was about time he entered into a disasterous marriage based on lust and stupidity-it's a rock tradition, and basically required in Hollywood. He just wouldn't seem the genuine article without it.

All the guests at the wedding should be invited to mosh to Starfuckers, Inc. at the reception. Deliciously ironic, and a laugh to boot...oh how the mighty have fallen...

austin
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by austin »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:Bitch please......she'll be back in WIG when her solo shit aint working and Trent didnt get the feedback he wants out of his fans.
She'll be performing at the San Diego Zoo opening act for Orca next year Trust.
Wake up trent she aint like the lead singer of the pussycat dolls....and never going to be.
Leave the Zoo outa this. Its cool
Pussycat Doll?!
Mariqueen actually reminds me of a Bratz Doll - especially with the heavy eye makeup. (She is better off not wearing the ton of eye makeup and maybe she will look pretty with out the thick coating of face paints. )

Actually, in some of the WIG songs she sounds okay. But in some other of the WIG songs, she just cackles like a screeching witch.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

austin wrote: Pussycat Doll?!
Mariqueen actually reminds me of a Bratz Doll - especially with the heavy eye makeup.

I saved this from the last thread- I can't remember whose handiwork this is, but it made me laugh!
THELORDOFDARKNESS

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

More Trent Dolls!! Scary!'

artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

saphron wrote:Color me SHOCKED by this news. :roll: Everything about the two of them has been predicted at some point. When Trent tweeted about "him having exciting news" the night of the Star Trek premiere, I said they were engaged--the engagement was announced. After the engagement announcement, someone (can't remember who) predicted she was going to leave WIG to pursue a solo career--we've got today's (transparent) news.

I think he wanted to work with Sade at one point. Problem is, she has too much class for this kind of shit.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

So it looks like TR got the comments locked on Rolling Stone.......
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:More Trent Dolls!! Scary!'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that smaller doll suppose to be Alessandro with the kung fu grip???
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

That fucking doll is making me feel all weird on the inside!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at that freakin creepy ass mesh top....... :twisted:

quickpixie wrote:What a fucking whiny bitch. Can someone please get this man some decent PR? Please? This him and "his guys" shit is just not working out.
bronzecookie81 wrote:So it looks like TR got the comments locked on Rolling Stone.......
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

bronzecookie81 wrote:So it looks like TR got the comments locked on Rolling Stone.......
he has waaaay too much time on his hands.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

bronzecookie81 wrote:That fucking doll is making me feel all weird on the inside!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at that freakin creepy ass mesh top....... :twisted:

Is it wrong that I keep trying to see if there are any nipples painted on it?
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

I bet it is 'smooth' *shudders*
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

It's not weird at all, but when you find the answer, kindly let me know.
:P

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

bronzecookie81 wrote:It's not weird at all, but when you find the answer, kindly let me know.
:P

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Yes, it does...they're just really pale pink :shock: ....:oops:

:twisted: