NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

artsparkle
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by artsparkle »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
artsparkle wrote:
LonelyGirl wrote:Question for everyone: who is going to his shows in NYC, LA, and Chicago?
How many are you going to?

Not me. Not interested.
You mean you are not interested in the train wreck?

Only if it's free and I'm a safe distance from the madness.
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

u2tree2000 wrote:
LonelyGirl wrote:Question for everyone: who is going to his shows in NYC, LA, and Chicago?
None, this is my summer of U2 concerts. No interested in NIN. NIN was last year for me. I saw them in AC and honestly I don't want to see them after that good show.

You know what it must be very sad to be a woman who gives up their entire life for a man. That you have to rely on a man to make you. She must be very insecure. I just never respected women who do that. Sorry just a train of thought.

Of course she is, that's why she's such a bitch. Same goes for him.

Even though I'm not rich and famous, I take pride in knowing that what I do have, I've worked for and earned through my own skills, talent, and, at times, just plain getting through a lot of bullshit.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

artsparkle wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
artsparkle wrote:

Not me. Not interested.
You mean you are not interested in the train wreck?

Only if it's free and I'm a safe distance from the madness.
A drive by of the line at 3 pm should do the trick!
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

artsparkle wrote:
u2tree2000 wrote:
None, this is my summer of U2 concerts. No interested in NIN. NIN was last year for me. I saw them in AC and honestly I don't want to see them after that good show.

You know what it must be very sad to be a woman who gives up their entire life for a man. That you have to rely on a man to make you. She must be very insecure. I just never respected women who do that. Sorry just a train of thought.

Even though I'm not rich and famous, I take pride in knowing that what I do have, I've worked for and earned through my own skills, talent, and, at times, just plain getting through a lot of bullshit.
So again,she is no Yoko Ono.Yoko had side projects.

She's just a insecure child. I guess they are like two peas in a pod.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="Cashmere"]Gene Simmons Reacts to Trent Reznor Diss
[url]http://www.twentyfourbit.com/post/15592 ... eznor-diss[/url]

I’m starting to lose track of all these “Trent Reznor dissed” headlines, so that’s a good sign we should retire that type of post for a bit. That is, of course, unless one of the victims of a Reznor tongue-lashing decides to speak up. And here we go:

When we posted Reznor’s recent statement that he’d “never want to be Gene Simmons, an old man who puts on makeup to entertain kids, like a clown going to work,” the comments got pretty heated, with many NIN and KISS fans pointing out that Reznor has cited Simmons and KISS as major influences in the past. Simmons has now responded to Reznor’s diss with a similar reaction after being asked about it by a fan in the “Letters From Fans” section of his site. Here’s his full response:

No worries. Trent grew up on KISS and cut his teeth on our toons. When he was recording Downward Spiral, he had two action figures on his mix console - Jesus and Gene Simmons.

Once you’re a self confessed heroin addict, who used the stuff for years, you don’t look at life the way the rest of us do…I’m told.

We all wish him well.[/quote]

Hey Trent.

Did you really want the guy you were obsessed with to think you are an asshole?

I do love this.

:)
dingdong
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dingdong »

If you hate TR so much why would you spend money that goes to him to see one of the shows? Even just to laugh..I don't get that. It is still supporting him. Just sayin......
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="dingdong"]If you hate TR so much why would you spend money that goes to him to see one of the shows? Even just to laugh..I don't get that. It is still supporting him. Just sayin......[/quote]

I care where my money goes.

In that spirit, he hasn't seen a dime of it in over a decade. Nor will he.

Given his general lack of respect for his fans/customers, I would question the intellect of anyone who continues to contribute to his unappreciated support.

There are plenty of musicians out there who truly do appreciate the people who pay their mortgage.

Paging Gene Simmons.
dingdong
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dingdong »

EvilNTent wrote:
dingdong wrote:If you hate TR so much why would you spend money that goes to him to see one of the shows? Even just to laugh..I don't get that. It is still supporting him. Just sayin......

I care where my money goes.

In that spirit, he hasn't seen a dime of it in over a decade. Nor will he.

Given his general lack of respect for his fans/customers, I would question the intellect of anyone who continues to contribute to his unappreciated support.

There are plenty of musicians out there who truly do appreciate the people who pay their mortgage.

Paging Gene Simmons.
That is what I'm saying. If you don't like the man why would you support him? LOL Doesn't make any sense to me. I just don't understand that.
I don't have a problem with him and I'm not even going to any shows.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

artsparkle wrote:
u2tree2000 wrote:

What life does she have?
I don't see any evidence that this woman has EVER worked for anything in her life, whether it be an education or a career. Unless you consider spreading your legs work, in which case I say, why not go pro? Ain't no shame in it if you love what you do.
No, she flopped in Design School, probably slid by on her looks, which apparently only appeal to adolescent boys, old men, Adrienne Curry, and a few miscellaneous peeps on MS.
She got into WIG courtesy of her boyfriend, Francis Ten. Even then, did she bother taking vocal lessons? No. She sounds like a dying whale.
So yeah, the future is real bleak for this bitch. Because no matter how beautiful, loved, and adored you feel right now, NOTHING lasts forever. Women far more beautiful and talented have crossed Fluffy's path, and he had no problem dumping them for the next best thing. TR is a fickle man and when he finally wakes the fuck up, he's gonna kick her to the curb like a used condom.
I want a front row seat when this EPIC disaster blows up in their fucking faces.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

dustbunny wrote:Because no matter how beautiful, loved, and adored you feel right now, NOTHING lasts forever. Women far more beautiful and talented have crossed Fluffy's path, and he had no problem dumping them for the next best thing. TR is a fickle man.
Agreed. Which is why there's not much of a point in continuing to talk about Mariqueen Maandig. If anything, talking about her is postponing the inevitable break-up. The sooner people are bored of talking about Trent's relationship with her, the sooner Trent will stop feeling the need to continue the relationship.

At this point, I'm sure he has realized that Mariqueen is a vacuous, classless skank, so once the backlash has died down and the tour is over, he will quietly dump her and quietly move on.

End of story.
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

new trent post on nin.com "8.4.09: io echo and queen kwong
Friends of NIN added to the bill for the farewell shows:
Queen Kwong will be back with us September 2nd @ The Hollywood Palladium. http://www.myspace.com/queenkwong
io echo will be joining us September 5th @ The Wiltern. Check them out here: http://www.myspace.com/ioecho

interesting because queen kwong is carre calloway, the female vocalist that trent signed to his label to work with years ago, and she hasn't been heard from in years, kinda like the situation now with a female vocalist
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
JoannaZ
Wannabe Rocker

Post by JoannaZ »

Lydia wrote:At this point, I'm sure he has realized that Mariqueen is a vacuous, classless skank, so once the backlash has died down and the tour is over, he will quietly dump her and quietly move on.

End of story.

What if he likes vacuous, classless skanks? (Assuming she is one, of course.) He wouldn't be the first rock star to marry one.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="JoannaZ"]What if he likes vacuous, classless skanks? (Assuming she is one, of course.) He wouldn't be the first rock star to marry one.[/quote]

Absolutely true. I've known Vince Neil for nearly 20 years.
Last edited by EvilNTent on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

EvilNTent wrote:
JoannaZ wrote:What if he likes vacuous, classless skanks? (Assuming she is one, of course.) He wouldn't be the first rock star to marry one.

Absolutely true. I've known Vince Neil for nearly 30 years.
Um, sorry...Leya Neil has more class than MQ. She kept her legs shut and actually got to know Vince before blowing him unlike the Q.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
JoannaZ
Wannabe Rocker

Post by JoannaZ »

EvilNTent wrote:Absolutely true. I've known Vince Neil for nearly 30 years.
I agree. Famous people ... particularly Hollywood people ... tend to look at things differently from the majority. A woman willing to spead her legs for the 'right' people is often perceived as shrewd and ambitious; both positive, admirable traits in Hollywood terms. Don't forget, Hollywood is a town where stepping on people's faces to get what you want is practically a moral obligation.
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3428/371 ... f9c0_b.jpg

Any bets on how long the relationship will last? Winner wins a red velvet Sprinkles cupcake