NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Did you know that Scotland Yard contacted the DNS Registrar for Encyclopedia Dramatica today? Did you know that AUF is receiving death threats? Did you know there have been several ex-fans who were emailed/DM by ETS and NIN.com mods and NIN fans to attack people who said anything negative about Trent Reznor? Did you know that Trent Reznor is not the most important person in the world?
anonymous 16 hours ago

I'm not sure who that question is asked of, but I'm the person who posted directly above you about the dimwit mods at ETS and nin.com, and that Encyclopedia Dramatica is below my standards to be called humor. But no, I didn't know the Yard (London Metropolitan police) was involved yet. I suspected they might eventually since Andrea lives in London, and the Yard is involved in compiling and maintaining databases for international crimes via Interpol, IIRC.

Andrea protected her updates starting yesterday and if this whole mess is becoming a full-on international police matter, that would make sense. She had no plans to make her Twitter or blogs private under pressure from a bunch of trashtalking nitwits, but on the advice of law enforcement, I'm sure she would.

If the information you posted here is accurate, there are lots of people in for a world of hurt and time now.

^^^^ from the insider
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Trent Says...NIN-tards hear:

Trent Says: "Plump unattractive women who fantasize about being with rockstars"

NIN-tard hears: You're only plump and unattractive if you're NOT a NIN fan. We are fabulous, with our cranberry colored hair, highly creative outfits, and handmade NIN inspired jewelry. Trent would never make fun of us!

Trent says: "Be sure to cut along the length of the vein for maximum payoff"

NIN-tard hears: "Maybe he was just trying to be helpful"

Trent says: "We're playing what we want to play, if you don't like it, SUCK IT!!!"

NIN-tard hears: What? You mean you don't like the Chinese xylaphone? Yeah, I know Sonisphere is a metal festival, but if you were a real NIN fan, you would appreciate the genius that is NIN. Trent was playing for the real fans!
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

If this is true and Scotland Yard is involved, I am wondering what will the ramifications be for TR if any?

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Did you know that Scotland Yard contacted the DNS Registrar for Encyclopedia Dramatica today? Did you know that AUF is receiving death threats? Did you know there have been several ex-fans who were emailed/DM by ETS and NIN.com mods and NIN fans to attack people who said anything negative about Trent Reznor? Did you know that Trent Reznor is not the most important person in the world?
anonymous 16 hours ago

I'm not sure who that question is asked of, but I'm the person who posted directly above you about the dimwit mods at ETS and nin.com, and that Encyclopedia Dramatica is below my standards to be called humor. But no, I didn't know the Yard (London Metropolitan police) was involved yet. I suspected they might eventually since Andrea lives in London, and the Yard is involved in compiling and maintaining databases for international crimes via Interpol, IIRC.

Andrea protected her updates starting yesterday and if this whole mess is becoming a full-on international police matter, that would make sense. She had no plans to make her Twitter or blogs private under pressure from a bunch of trashtalking nitwits, but on the advice of law enforcement, I'm sure she would.

If the information you posted here is accurate, there are lots of people in for a world of hurt and time now.

^^^^ from the insider
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:lol:
You know what would be really funny??
If after this set of "final" US shows, he goes on CULT.COM and says, "I was just fucking playing you Cunts......I"m going to do another round of shows around the US and overseas because this whole wavegoodbye shit just doesn't sound right to me and I'm sure everybody is dead fucking tired of me and all my fuckery so I say FUCK YOU I'm never leaving."
:lol:

warmleatherette wrote:Hmmmm seems like he needs a stage for his tyrade for the second us leg of wavegoodbye!!
bronzecookie81 wrote:
http://www.twitter.com/TR_NIN
Damn, he really just couldn't stay away....he'd do himself a whole world of good if he'd stop announcing shit when he's mad....he never means it. He's left Twitter, what?? Three times? I can't keep track. He'll have it "public" very soon. Why else would you announce you aren't going to read "@ replies" from people you obviously want to hear from because you have a private account??

LonelyGirl wrote:Image
elvis, you're still alive
you think with the queef following him around the world like a puppy dog would at least dye his hair for him, i meant even though she can't even cut her own hair properly, the brown in his hair is showing

twitter accounts people are talking about
http://www.twitter.com/TR_NIN
http://www.twitter.com/mr_reznor
http://www.twitter.com/michael_reznor
anyone know who is behind any of these profiles?
another article about he and gene simmons http://consequenceofsound.net/2009/08/0 ... -of-us-do/
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

dustbunny wrote:Trent Says...NIN-tards hear:

Trent Says: "Plump unattractive women who fantasize about being with rockstars"

NIN-tard hears: You're only plump and unattractive if you're NOT a NIN fan. We are fabulous, with our cranberry colored hair, highly creative outfits, and handmade NIN inspired jewelry. Trent would never make fun of us!

Trent says: "Be sure to cut along the length of the vein for maximum payoff"

NIN-tard hears: "Maybe he was just trying to be helpful"

Trent says: "We're playing what we want to play, if you don't like it, SUCK IT!!!"

NIN-tard hears: What? You mean you don't like the Chinese xylaphone? Yeah, I know Sonisphere is a metal festival, but if you were a real NIN fan, you would appreciate the genius that is NIN. Trent was playing for the real fans!
LOL :lol:
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Did you know that Scotland Yard contacted the DNS Registrar for Encyclopedia Dramatica today? Did you know that AUF is receiving death threats? Did you know there have been several ex-fans who were emailed/DM by ETS and NIN.com mods and NIN fans to attack people who said anything negative about Trent Reznor? Did you know that Trent Reznor is not the most important person in the world?
anonymous 16 hours ago

^^^^ from the insider
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh. My. God.

Good ole' Trent has the craziest fans in all the world...I mean, this doesn't happen with other bands, does it? Does anyone have any proof of crazier fans? This has to be some kind of record of fantard fuckery...I think it's about time he cease and desist fanning the flames of this craziness, or he deserves to get burnt to a crisp.

>humming theme of "The Twilight Zone"<

I feel like sending him a fruit basket and my condolences.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

I hear tool fans are kinda loopy too. Oh and I did see a peter murphy stalker version of riot. But AS crazy as NIN I dont know
amouthfulofsin220

Oooooooooomyyyyyyyyygaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwdddddd
TRREEEENNNNNNTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>wiping away tears of laughter< :twisted:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

bwhahahahahaha THAT looks like the chicks that show up in the pleather corsets
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by IloveMetalSludge »

some of you are on to something.

This could backfire on AUF and she be court ordered to a mental institution.
Skrew the world and the world is going to skrew you
amouthfulofsin220

IloveMetalSludge wrote:some of you are on to something.

:shock:

If that were the case, a whole lot of people would be committed...

This is easy to fix:

Slap AUF with a restraining order

Take all electronic devices away from TR

*Presto*

PROBLEM SOLVED!

IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:

This is easy to fix:

*Presto*

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Sorry, but not everyone brings in Scotland Yard and the authorities.

Rule number one: If you are considered a threat to yourself or others you can be commited. She is calling too much attention to herself from the wrong people. Think smart.
Last edited by IloveMetalSludge on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
amouthfulofsin220

IloveMetalSludge wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:

This is easy to fix:

*Presto*

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Sorry, but not everyone brings in Scotland Yard and the authorities.
EDIT: Gotcha.

Well, good ole' TR is bringing sexyback on the serious tip, he be making those bitches sex nuts and retard strong.

for real tho
:lol: :roll:
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

umm I didnt follow her on twitter but what is she doing besides amateur journalism research and being a bit overdramatic in her sneers at Q & T.

She just overdoes everything.
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

BaGawker2.0 wrote:umm I didnt follow her on twitter but what is she doing besides amateur journalism research and being a bit overdramatic in her sneers at Q & T.

Most likely they won't take her seriously, but if they did whose word do you think they are going to take:unknown Andrea or celebrity Trent. It's a fact of life.
amouthfulofsin220

IloveMetalSludge wrote:
BaGawker2.0 wrote:umm I didnt follow her on twitter but what is she doing besides amateur journalism research and being a bit overdramatic in her sneers at Q & T.

Most likely they won't take her seriously, but if they did whose word do you think they are going to take:unknown Andrea or celebrity Trent. It's a fact of life.
Since it all happened on the internets, the authorities would see that there was plenty of back and forth. If Trent would've kept his twittering fingers still he might have a solid case, but as of now...meh, not so much.

IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
IloveMetalSludge wrote:

Since it all happened on the internets, the authorities would see that there was plenty of back and forth. If Trent would've kept his twittering fingers still he might have a solid case, but as of now...meh, not so much.
Sure, courts are very biased. You know how Trent won a lawsuit against John Malm and got all his hard earned money back even though he signed a contract. Anyone else would have been skrewed. In this situation, its not Trent's problem: since AUF brought up the allegations the burden of proof is on her.
Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

IloveMetalSludge wrote:

With all the harrassment she did and the link she sent him to track him back to his iPhone- which is illegal, I'd say they can tell she's obviously nuts. Eh she brought it on herself.
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

Dr.Rockso wrote:
IloveMetalSludge wrote:

With all the harrassment she did and the link she sent him to track him back to his iPhone- which is illegal, I'd say they can tell she's obviously nuts. Eh she brought it on herself.

Right. To them she is just going to look like an obsessed fan who got her feelings hurt because Trent doesn't like her.
Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

warmleatherette wrote:AUF is a dumbass, she's has gone way too fuckin' far I hope they turn shit around and fined her ass if it makes it to court making aligations that arent serious....you dumb bitch its the internet why take it serious. Could you imagine half these nutsos would be verbally/physically insulted by TR like Robin Finck or Charlie Clouser they would have something to whine about.
So what exactly is the story? Is she trying to press charges? Hilarious!
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

some TOOL fan found that link not her
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

warmleatherette wrote:AUF is a dumbass, she's has gone way too fuckin' far I hope they turn shit around and fined her ass if it makes it to court making aligations that arent serious....you dumb bitch its the internet why take it serious. Could you imagine half these nutsos would be verbally/physically insulted by TR like Robin Finck or Charlie Clouser they would have something to whine about.
Exactly. The US government does this if you TRY to open a case. They will try to figure out your motive, and they are so smart they know when you are lying or holding back just by your voice. They already have your email address (and everything else)even if you don't give it to them and use technoligical devices most people didn't know existed. One time someone had told me she saw her email address on her telephone caller ID when they returned her call. In fact, just like Leatherette said, the authorities might even resent AUF for wasting their time. Investigations cost alot of money, and they are not going to open up one because a fan, who even admitted to wanting to date and go to "bed" with Trent, expressed he wasn't interested in AUF. Didn't AndreaUrbanFox show up to his concerts even after he said he didn't like her? This is a huge misstep on Andrea's part.
Last edited by IloveMetalSludge on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

AUF has to be the one in trouble. She has never put her page private not even when the shit was hitting the fan and all of the NIN fans went after her.
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

Dr.Rockso wrote:AUF has to be the one in trouble. She has never put her page private not even when the shit was hitting the fan and all of the NIN fans went after her.

Good point. If she was so scared and found the NINions a threat she would have gone private a long time ago. I just wonder why she was is so scared now. She's thinking not very clearly and is either very angry and/or paranoid. I noticed she went private after hackers disrupted the servers at Twitter yesterday. Wonder if she thinks Trent had something to do with this, because obviously she is acting out on raw fear now.

I just don't want anyone to to take bringing in authorities lightly because they could be harming themselves.
amouthfulofsin220

Back the failbus up here...

So AUF is trying to sue TR? No? I thought so...

There is no way this can get any weirder. Although, knowing his fans, (prime example, AUF), he shouldn't have even paid attention to her bullshit. >sigh<

Why is it that these fangirls don't realize that just because they've bought all the halos and have tattooed NIN on their "plump, unattractive" asses doesn't mean that they are entitled to a courtesy fuck by TR? What is their damage??

All of this defies logic, reasoning, and the laws of decency-I think it should all be killed with fire.

You ladies may flame or ignore me because of this, but it seems I understand where he's coming from a little bit more every day. I'm feeling queasy, and I'm just a bystander :shock:

IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

Cashmere wrote:
IloveMetalSludge wrote:
Exactly. The US government does this if you TRY to open a case. They will try to figure out your motive, and they are so smart they know when you are lying or holding back just by your voice. They already have your email address (and everything else)even if you don't give it to them and use technoligical devices most people didn't know existed. One time someone had told me she saw her email address on her telephone caller ID when they returned her call. In fact, the authorities might even resent AUF for wasting their time. Investigations cost alot of money, and they are not going to open up one because a fan, who even admitted to wanting to date and go to "bed" with Trent, expressed he wasn't interested in AUF. Didn't AndreaUrbanFox show up to his concerts even after he said he didn't like her? This is a huge misstep on Andrea's part.
I thought it was Scotland Yards mentioned above which have different privacy laws not the same as the US. Isn't AUF friends with that lawyer with cancer on Twitter? Maybe the lawyer schooled AUF?

Only Trent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABZfpiGmPPU

Right, and I will admit I am not familiar with Scotland Yard's procedures and laws, but if its anything like the USA's, Andrea is putting the spotlight on herself and her mistakes and posts to Trent. Trent could do the same thing too by contacting the US authorities.

I find this discussion interesting, and I want to be fair.
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Back the failbus up here...

So AUF is trying to sue TR?

Why is it that these fangirls don't realize that just because they've bought all the halos and have tattooed NIN on their "plump, unattractive" asses doesn't mean that they are entitled to a courtesy fuck by TR? What is their damage??

All of this defies logic, reasoning, and the laws of decency-I think it should all be killed with fire.

You ladies may flame or ignore me because of this, but it seems I understand where he's coming from a little bit more every day. I'm feeling queasy, and I'm just a bystander :shock:
My looks and upbringing don't make me who I am on the inside. Thats why I am able to forget the bad things people say. I try to live through my spirit.
amouthfulofsin220

IloveMetalSludge wrote:

My looks and upbringing don't make me who I am on the inside. Thats why I am able to forget the bad things people say. I try to live through my spirit.
Good for you, really...

but everyone is entitled like whatever they like. He may not like Goth girls. He may not even be attracted to white women, or fat white women, or tall skinny hooknosed black women, or short stocky latino women, or old toothless asian women.... I still think Trent was a blockhead for bringing physicality into his arguments because he completely zapped them of validity to any sane, intelligent observer.

I believe he was just trying to be as hurtful as possible-what hurts more to most women? You're stupid or You're fat and ugly? Going straight for the physicality is almost like someone taking your clothes off and exposing you to unwelcome eyes. it's fucked up, and he knows it, and that's why he must've done it. It was a "taser to the jugular", so to speak.

It must be great to be an aging rock star on botox and supplements insulting women. It's a never ending cycle of fail. Like I've said before, he needs a muzzle and a good spanking (verbal, of course)

P.S.-personally, it hurts me more to be called stupid.

IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

IloveMetalSludge wrote:

Such rage.
Last edited by IloveMetalSludge on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
IloveMetalSludge wrote:

but everyone is entitled like whatever they like. He may not like Goth girls. He may not even be attracted to white women, or fat white women, or tall skinny hooknosed black women, or short stocky latino women, or old toothless asian women..
What's with the rascist stereotypes, mouthfulofrage?

My intention was more of intensity, and not to hurt...and yours? Why do you keep on bringing up looksism and what Trent said over a month ago? Live in the present (future) and not the past.

Why do you take things so personally, its an expression not a critism. If you know its not true why does it hurt unless you think there is truth to it.