NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

radium
Wannabe Rocker

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by radium »

warmleatherette wrote:Yup MQ is a complete half FAIL...
MariQ is all FAIL for this reason:

She's all about reverse racism. She wasn't getting dates from American boyz and that's what she wanted, an American in the true sense. There's no way in hell she'd marry her own race. Guys would look but that's as far as they'd go.

She got hit on by Blacks and the Asian strain but she wanted a White, native-born American male. And what Queef wants, Queef gets.

Now, just what's all this talk about racism? Hmmm?
radium
Wannabe Rocker

Post by radium »

Cashmere wrote:Damn, so that is Marodi the uber-bitch headmaster for CULT.com. She looks straight out of Hogswort School - scary. Is that gray hair I see? How old is she? She's older than Pamela Des Barres.

***ATTENTION PEOPLE***
SHE WILL BE THE ONE HANDING OUT THE POISONED KOOL-AID!
The triple-chinned chunk is over 40. Don't know anything about Cult but she's a mod on one or two NIN boards. She's a fucking asshole.
radium
Wannabe Rocker

Post by radium »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Oh God!!!!!!!!!
brb, vomiting..........
Don't sugar-coat it! LMFAO

And a *barf* too.
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

it must be scary picture night on the thread, never staying up this late again, just frightening
3 options come to mind
1. they knew each other when they were skinny approximately 5 to 10 years ago
2. they used the same photoshopped artist from her playboy shoot who magically works wonders
3. fluffy's black american express card went to a little nip/tuck because you know how seriously she takes what everyone says on the web
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

Lovely shot of Reznoid & his soon to be trophy wife.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

radium wrote:
marodi wrote:I'm a cute baby otter.
Stretching it, ain't ya?

You lying, trolling, obese cunt. Yes, that's marodi.

*smooches*

P.S.-That pic doesn't really look like her...I think it's that they may have done something with the eyes and maybe the lips, and she's pinned her bangs back...
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

what the flying fuck is up with that picture she looks like another fucking person. Did he get a new fiance ? jesus she had one hell of a nosejob or something cause...shit I dont know. That pic is like something you see at those photography stores in the mall. Here is my baby on a petal, next look at the creepy fucking couple.
EnigmaB
Wannabe Rocker

Post by EnigmaB »

Cashmere wrote: Maniqueen posted a new PHOTOSHOPPED pic on her facebook:
Trent Reznor and "MQ"... the last shot of the two right before he slits her throat

Look at that crazy eye!!!
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

seriously wtf did she have done she looks pretty good, he is kinda creeping me the fuck out in that photo but damn she upgraded.
coolkiddie
Taking Music Lessons

Post by coolkiddie »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:what the flying fuck is up with that picture she looks like another fucking person. Did he get a new fiance ? jesus she had one hell of a nosejob or something cause...shit I dont know. That pic is like something you see at those photography stores in the mall. Here is my baby on a petal, next look at the creepy fucking couple.
I thought the same thing - did he get another younger asian chick? That looks like a Sears photo from the mall with the free frame. Damn, I never thought Trent would end up like this. The 1992 version of Trent would have knock the shit out of this Kmart cheapo Reznor.

Qwhore has the same disease as Michael Jackson - the disappearing nose.
Slightly_Insane01
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Slightly_Insane01 »

Just popping in to say that this
Trunt Razor wrote:Hint - I'm marrying one of the participants.
is fucking insane and hilarious.

Oh, and someone needs to shop the lead singer of Tokio Hotel into that new picture so that it's more accurate.
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

radium wrote:
marodi wrote:I'm a cute baby otter.
Stretching it, ain't ya?

You lying, trolling, obese cunt. Yes, that's marodi. *smooches*
roflroflrofl.. thanks for this!

meanwhile orion.. eat a fucking dick, i've had at least 5 people on here AND twitter message me with "evidence" that it was you.. i KNOW it was you and i dont really give a shit cause it was gay as fuck anyway and didn't effect me in anyway.. it was just too juvenile to even give a shit about

ANYWAY.. that picture looks NOTHING like q.. nothing at all like her.. before reading that it was her i thought someone was posting a pic of him and an ex or something.. WEIRD.. she always photoshops her pics though so the pic isn't acurate.. she knows how shitty she looks, that's why she photoshops them
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

What??
Go sit the hell down you Fool.
You FAIL.
This post was ridiculous.
Whether she wants to marry her own "race" or not--and why is that even a fucking issue for you??--getting an "American" wouldn't be hard at all....white men aren't hard to find, fuck, or marry.

radium wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:Yup MQ is a complete half FAIL...
MariQ is all FAIL for this reason:

She's all about reverse racism. She wasn't getting dates from American boyz and that's what she wanted, an American in the true sense. There's no way in hell she'd marry her own race. Guys would look but that's as far as they'd go.

She got hit on by Blacks and the Asian strain but she wanted a White, native-born American male. And what Queef wants, Queef gets.

Last edited by bronzecookie81 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Ummmmmm.......this pic isn't real. This is the worst photoshopped pic I have ever seen in my life....not only that....MQ still has bangs. It would be very hard to get extensions that went right into her bangs......usually you leave the front out as to make it look more natural.

She definately has done something else to her face.......she's got identity issues.

An "Asian Calendar"
ROFL!!!!!
LMAO
Her "friends" should be committed. They mean her NO good. :lol:

Cashmere wrote:[Yea, I heard so many manipulative things about Q from LA men - not nice.
Maniqueen posted a new PHOTOSHOPPED pic on her facebook:

It looks nothing like them unless she had a facelift and had her eyes made to look caucasian. When did Fatso lose the weight & wrinkles?

Here are the comments:

Michelle Stauch: Great pic of you both! 8 minutes ago
Jessica Johnson: P.S. Trent kinda weirds me out in this picture. I think it's the whole cyclops thing he's got going on. 4 hours ago
Valerie Jones: Q~ Between your styles and expressions, you are able to look a little different in many of your photos, and always lovely. 7 hours ago
Jessica Johnson: Definitely the prettiest picture I have ever seen of you. 10 hours ago
Scarlet Stever: Stunning! 10 hours ago
Meredith Clancy: That is probably the best pic I have ever seen of you. 10 hours ago
Genevieve McCaw: Looks like an Asian calendar. 10 hours ago
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

Cashmere wrote:
radium wrote: MariQ is all FAIL for this reason:

Yea, I heard so many manipulative things about Q from LA men - not nice.
Maniqueen posted a new PHOTOSHOPPED pic on her facebook:

It looks nothing like them unless she had a facelift and had her eyes made to look caucasian. When did Fatso lose the weight & wrinkles?

Here are the comments:

Michelle Stauch: Great pic of you both! 8 minutes ago
Jessica Johnson: P.S. Trent kinda weirds me out in this picture. I think it's the whole cyclops thing he's got going on. 4 hours ago
Valerie Jones: Q~ Between your styles and expressions, you are able to look a little different in many of your photos, and always lovely. 7 hours ago
Jessica Johnson: Definitely the prettiest picture I have ever seen of you. 10 hours ago
Scarlet Stever: Stunning! 10 hours ago
Meredith Clancy: That is probably the best pic I have ever seen of you. 10 hours ago
Genevieve McCaw: Looks like an Asian calendar. 10 hours ago

Okay, seriously, Mariqueef. If you need someone to produce some QUALITY Photoshop images for you, drop me a note. My fees are reasonable.
radium
Wannabe Rocker

Post by radium »

bronzecookie81 wrote:What?? Go sit the hell down you Fool. You FAIL. This post was ridiculous. Whether she wants to marry her own "race" or not--and why is that even a fucking issue for you??--getting an "American" wouldn't be hard at all....white men aren't hard to find, fuck, or marry.
You haven't been around from the beginning of T & Q? He mentions [again] her race in a recent written interview and something about "punching faces in." And recall he was commanding ppl and fans for info when she was "attacked" on Twitter. Queef's race has been a big deal. So much so that no one's permitted to talk about it because apparently, that's racist. :roll:
bronzecookie81 wrote:....white men aren't hard to find, fuck or marry.
True for white woman. When I say reverse racism look at that 'shopped pic of Queef (after her nose job) and the widening into large, round American eyes. Latino Justine Sands also had her nose done. Racism is claimed when in reality looking and being White is what they want and marrying a White American. Not "ridiculous" but fact.

Yet Q uses fellow-countryman Eric to advance NIN's career. There's a waiting list for heart transplants and he had plenty of time to enlist. Plenty. Just because of monies raised & Eric's sister is a newswoman shouldn't put Eric ahead of enlistees. There are thousands of native-born American males who've been the list so why didn't Queef choose one. If TR wasn't getting something out fund raising (when Eric's sister earns plenty) he wouldn't have done it. Eric's sister could have appealed to their government, too. Q is a shrewd businesswoman, even playing on emotions for her little campaign. Though she wants everything "White" when it comes down to it she sticks by her own. I highly doubt she would have brought Eric to TR's attention if he was "White" Their publicity-driven machine was sickening and attempting to get everyone's emotions in an uproar over a stranger (as sad his case was), even more so.

Again, there's a waiting list and when it was discovered Eric had a dying heart the family should have immediately gotten on that list. But money, notoriety, campaigning and getting written documentation from government officials (who don't know you from a hole in the ground), it shouldn't let you leap frog over patients who've been waiting through the proper channels.
radium
Wannabe Rocker

Post by radium »

cathousebabe wrote:WOW. She looks medicated. What's her facination with baby otters? Is she a wildlife ranger on the side?
No fascination but something she picked up on to be cute. Marodi sits on her ass all day on some sort of disability (from her annoying *smooches* it's clearly emotional) and has no job. In a short time she waddled her way into being a NIN mod by looking through age-old threads and trolling and flaming. She's a poser. She may claim being 'disturbed' but from reading her antics it's difficult to believe she doesn't know what she's doing.
Last edited by radium on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:what the flying fuck is up with that picture she looks like another fucking person. Did he get a new fiance ? jesus she had one hell of a nosejob or something cause...shit I dont know. That pic is like something you see at those photography stores in the mall. Here is my baby on a petal, next look at the creepy fucking couple.
Should be a picture in a Brandy glass.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:lol:
I'm laughing, but you probably have a point.......
Everything has been staged so far....from a fake ass ring she's had for five years, to silly Tweets......the "invitations" are sure to pop up on her FaceBook anytime now.
Come on NaryAQueen.....make this good!

He is totally "shopped" into the pic. Look at that cheap shit! Trent's dogs could've done a more convincing photoshop job....and whoever said he has a "crazy eye" in this pic was dead on.....he looks like he's auditioning for Dexter or some shit. Fluffy is demonic!!!!!!

lisa1313 wrote:unsure about nose job pic is lightened so nose is to blended with her whole face he looks photoshopped rob probaly did it for them for there "save the date " wedding magnets i have always hated those things

EnigmaB wrote:
Cashmere wrote: Maniqueen posted a new PHOTOSHOPPED pic on her facebook:
Trent Reznor and "MQ"... the last shot of the two right before he slits her throat

Look at that crazy eye!!!
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

He's like a kid showing off a new pet and the pet looks like its trying to escape.

Nice job hiding your pouch Trent.

Brandy glass and a rose

edit- I just realized he is working on his Danny Bonaduce "crazy" stare
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

lol why does mariqueen's shoulder look mad deformed in the pic?
Orionslavegirl1

A Zombie wrote:lol why does mariqueen's shoulder look mad deformed in the pic?
Part of a hump?
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Hmmmmmm....very interesting.
While I don't think he's using again, this was very dead on in some points.
He's sold himself on Twitter.......generated the "interest" in the sham and the tour--which wasn't selling before the sham by the way, and now after he got the attention he wanted he announced "final" US dates.....why use Twitter anymore? It's served its purpose.
Get the revenue for yourself......make lame announcements on your own webpage about "one of the participants is the person you're marrying". Makes perfect sense. No low is too low for this Douchebag. The writer also contradicts himself/herself a tad as well......he's shrewd enough to get this traffic back to CULT.COM, he's shrewd enough to stage a stunt. How else was he gonna get this kind of attention this fast short of killing someone?? He needed people to think he's lost his mind, and lost his mind quickly..he was in a time crunch.

Cashmere wrote:Some good points in post from the Insider.com
http://www.theinsider.com/news/2102311_ ... e_Engaged#

Coffee & Gossip: Let’s get back on the rails here and to something more relevant, at least to me, as we work on this f’d up puzzle.

Some months ago I recall a letter posted on nin.com by Reznor discussing his decision to put ads on the site because of costs. I think he said it was about 20K a month to keep the site up and since he no longer charges as he did for The Spiral he has had to eat those costs. For anyone 20K a month on something that doesn’t generate revenue is a lot of money. I bring this up for a reason; in order to sell ad space on his site TR needs to show potential ad space buyers that his site is able to draw eyes to it that will increase sales for them. I imagine his plan is to be selective in advertisers out of respect for the fans and also to maintain his “cred”, and because of that he needs to show that his site is worth it. He needs page views right now, and more importantly unique page views (wild guess 6-12 months worth). I imagine the trick of counting the same visit dozens of times by counting link clicks and refreshes isn’t going to sell it to those advertisers that are aware of how the game is played. For example, on the RS blog postings of TR nonsense that all appear to be done by the same guy the writer is more than likely paid by page views of the article. Topic “TR Twits” generated a lot of page views which is probably why we saw retread postings on the same topic, it guaranteed page views and thus a paycheck. Though people complained about it there was no reasons to keep the comments open on those blog posts because:
1) They were degenerating into nothing.
2) You aren’t going to get paid twice for the same article.
I haven’t been on nin.com because I’m not going to help TR be able to market his site for advertisement dollars when he acts like an ass****. I know that site is very expensive and that he doesn’t want to have to charge fans for the privilege of seeing NIN related stuff but I’m not going to let anyone punch me in the eye and then say, “Well that at least means I was paying attention to you.” I bring this entire thing up because I have found it almost laughable that every time things have died down over the last few months something happened to start it up again, driving people to nin.com. Finally, and because it has to be repeated with every posting like this; yes, he’s engaged to Q and they are getting married. No, it’s not just some publicity stunt and even if it was it would be one of the worst examples of fail in modern rock. I am in the camp that believes that he’s using again so I see Q as his fiancée/”get high” buddy. anonymous 2 hours ago Reply
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Oh, and whomever said that shit about "perfecting his Danny Bonaduce stare" you can go to hell!!
Hilarious.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

bronzecookie81 wrote:Oh, and whomever said that shit about "perfecting his Danny Bonaduce stare" you can go to hell!!
Hilarious.
That was me.

Come one,that stare says "middle age crazy" and who else embodies that?
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

WhoriQueen looks even more evil than ever in this new photo.....looks like she keeps a spare broom in the corner for when she has to go put a spell on someone. She's not right in the eyes.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

we just blasted KISS I wanna rock n roll all night at work
I'm still LOL at what gene simmons said about the NIN show "Band was solid. Good lights. Lots of smoke in every song. Couldn't see the band. But, boy, was there a lot of smoke. Terrific drummer, who played in perfect time with the tape loops. Good stuff... I loved it." from the blabbermouth article
wonder what major musicians trent will insult next as an attempt to get his name back in the media as much as possible. it seems like he's gasping for air in his career, like in those walrus pictures from the previous thread on the board