NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by lolo66 »

dustbunny wrote:Oh, lookie, lookie here: close-up of whore's nail job: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9SKKnurdU
Three things......They are all wasted. She proves she has nothing to offer anyone more than irrelevant fluff. Francis Ten is so FUCKING cute.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

dustbunny wrote:Ok peeps! It's sing-a-long time, this shit's gold! My version of NIN's "Physical"

Masculine (MQ's So)

I wanna pimp you baby
I wanna trick you out
I won’t wine and dine you
Gonna find out what I’m all about
So cold in my arms
Passed out on my bed
You’ll never get to my heart
While you’re wearing that cheap ass dress

But you’re too masculine masculine for me
So fucking manly to see

You’re a Sasquatch, baby
Don’t wanna go near
You let me feel your ding-dong
I know Francis Ten’s been here
I rather touch John Malm
Then smell your nasty vodka breath
I’ll bet all these things
Bounce right off your big head

But you’re too masculine masculine for me
Looking so manly, manly to me
You’re too masculine for me
You’re too masculine for me
You’re really just-just too-just
Too really fuck no!

You’re just too masculine (x2)
Too fucking manly
NO! (x 7)
Oh you’re too masculine
Just too masculine
Just too

2009 EPIC FAIL! RECORDS

ROTFLMAO! Great one! :lol:
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

MQ is homely....and I can see why she covers those ears up. They are HUGE....and those nails?? Pure trash......

I don't believe she ever dropped Francis....
:lol:
One ridiculous Tweet isn't going to make a man lose his mind over you....especially not Fluffy. This is a man who has kool-aid drinkers. :lol:
I don't care how well MariQueef can lick a taint and clean your toilet bowl with her tongue. :mrgreen:

Cashmere wrote:
dustbunny wrote:Oh, lookie, lookie here: close-up of whore's nail job: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9SKKnurdU
Does anyone know how long Frances and Q dated? Did she just drop Frances like a hot potato when Fatso responded to her Tweet?
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

New post by trent on nin.com "We are very pleased and honored to premiere the new video from one of our favorite bands, The Horrors. "Mirror's Image" is the new single from their excellent record "Primary Colours". If you haven't heard this record yet, do so now - this has been in top rotation with us for the entire tour.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH & DOWNLOAD "MIRROR'S IMAGE."
If you were lucky enough to get tickets for the 8/22, 8/23 or 8/25 shows in New York, remember to arrive early and catch these guys.

he's trying to sell more things to his sheep because having ads on your own website isn't enough,gotta milk your fans for whatever you can
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:lol: @ "If You Were Lucky enough to get tickets"
Damn, I wonder if he even realizes how douchebaggy that makes him sound. As if you're going to see Jesus or some shit because you were so "lucky" to score tickets. :?

...and what the hell is the big deal about "The Horrors"???

LonelyGirl wrote:New post by trent on nin.com "We are very pleased and honored to premiere the new video from one of our favorite bands, The Horrors. "Mirror's Image" is the new single from their excellent record "Primary Colours". If you haven't heard this record yet, do so now - this has been in top rotation with us for the entire tour.
If you were lucky enough to get tickets for the 8/22, 8/23 or 8/25 shows in New York, remember to arrive early and catch these guys.

he's trying to sell more things to his sheep because having ads on your own website isn't enough,gotta milk your fans for whatever you can
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

warmleatherette wrote:http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=15982252

And comments like this one.
christ, lord, these two should have stayed together, they make more sense.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

They're fucking magical together! Look at them......It just looks right, can't explain it. Even with Francis looking like he freezes dead bodies and makes chowder out of them.

dustbunny wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=15982252

And comments like this one.
christ, lord, these two should have stayed together, they make more sense.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

TR's out of his fucking mind......$50 for a T-shirt???
Hell no.....and I bet they sell out too, even in a recession.

Oh God, I can only imagine how many people don't "wash their cunts" before coming out to the NIN show......going from town to town, smelling like a ripe pair of old socks.

warmleatherette wrote:The Horrors=Dreadful.
A dumbass sheep buying a T-shirt @ a nin concert= Dreadful dumbass ($45-$50 are they crazy)

If you are lucky, well if they like the horrors sooo much they can see them at their own show for $15 probably and have less funky ass crazies.
bronzecookie81 wrote::lol: @ "If You Were Lucky enough to get tickets"
Damn, I wonder if he even realizes how douchebaggy that makes him sound. As if you're going to see Jesus or some shit because you were so "lucky" to score tickets. :?

...and what the hell is the big deal about "The Horrors"???

LonelyGirl wrote:New post by trent on nin.com "We are very pleased and honored to premiere the new video from one of our favorite bands, The Horrors. "Mirror's Image" is the new single from their excellent record "Primary Colours". If you haven't heard this record yet, do so now - this has been in top rotation with us for the entire tour.

CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

So many douchebaggy pictures so little time.

Lets see

Wasted
Celeb Baiting
Psuedo-Lesbian
Shitty model pics
and other niceys

(SAVE PEOPLE SAVE)

I like the comment on one she took with F10
the world will never see the start of a super race for we shan't pro-create
I hope Fluffy knows she doesn't plan on having kids.

Then what good is her use

D'oh!
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

that is pretty sad. he never mentioned that band before ever, until Queef started going on and on about them. I swear, it's Dumb and Dumber with those two. If people were LUCKY, they wouldn't be attending any of the shows. I can't see why these sheep still buy into this shit. He has put women down, encouraged suicide and hating people because of their appearance. If he was a regular guy, would they all be sucking his ass?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
austin
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by austin »

Sure wrote:
BaGawker2.0 wrote:So everyone is writing thesis's now. Who gives a shit she is Asian . He's being a prick , and she is a vapid twat. The end who cares if she is purple. They both are retards.
Exactly. I don't like Q, but it's NEVER been because she's Asian. It's because right from the start she was flaunting to all of Trent's fans, all the things she was buying with their money. Plus, she has zero class at all and acts like a whore. I can't stand anyone like that. I'm sure Trent would like to believe that most people hate her because she's Asian, just like he'd like to believe we also hate her because we're jealous.

Actually Trent, I just expected better from you.

i completely agree w/ both of your posts. Who gives a crap whether the 2 dummies get married. I was just hoping for another good NIN album but when the The Slip came out, I'm thinking TR might be losing his mind/creativity/common sense etc. For me, about 2 songs on that atrocity can be considered decent. Just my opinion.

Now he's collaborating with Q (who probably doesn't have much of a musical background other than singing back up. Or maybe 2 negatives will make a positive - who knows. ) I will keep an open mind, though. I once had total respect for him musically, and still like his work with Saul Williams, Tori Amos etc. From an artistic standpoint, he's taking a step back with Q.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Unless she is part of tapeworm 2 this album will blow donkey balls.
she is a lousy BACKUP singer . But Who knows maybe she can play snyth or do that blow the mic thing allesandro used to do during the LITS tour in the ghosts songs.. Saul is really cool in truth, though I hate Amos I can see why some like her, and even janes addiction is good. All three of those collaborations were worth something cause they were great muscians pre his involvement. WTF can Q do? She ever write anything with wig? Cause her singing is worth shit.

She is actually a much better model
austin
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by austin »

I respect Jane's Addiction and mildly like some of Perry's solo work. But these are on the strange side - maybe the music grows on you after a while, who knows.

http://www.vimeo.com/3766055

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-paLoHB084g

I got these sites from Rob Sheridan's (twitter.com/demonbaby) tweet from Aug.8.

"Someone has to say it: Perry Ferrell's solo music is hilariously, *embarrassingly* shitty: http://bit.ly/46s17R http://bit.ly/3UX3EO
8:51 PM Aug 8th from TweetDeck"

Wonder if the little man and his new lady friend are going to put out songs and videos like these.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Well, actually, I heard him mention "The Horrors" like two years ago and so I checked them out......and they sucked ass.
He's been on the horror's nuts for some reason.
Queef is the follower as always.......

Wikkedsyn wrote:
that is pretty sad. he never mentioned that band before ever, until Queef started going on and on about them. I swear, it's Dumb and Dumber with those two. If people were LUCKY, they wouldn't be attending any of the shows. I can't see why these sheep still buy into this shit. He has put women down, encouraged suicide and hating people because of their appearance. If he was a regular guy, would they all be sucking his ass?
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

speaking of which.. in an interview MONTHS ago trent was talking about how great a band called "grizzly bear" is and surprise surprise!! mariqueen's latest update on facebook is a "grizzly bear" music video.. FAIL.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

UBER fail.......
Not having a mind of your own is a horrible thing......especially when your gravy train ends.

Look at this pic......after someone posted that link to her pictures yesterday I clicked through a few---as it was all I could stand--
Tony looks scared again! Somebody please help this dog. :mrgreen:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... i=15981869

A Zombie wrote:speaking of which.. in an interview MONTHS ago trent was talking about how great a band called "grizzly bear" is and surprise surprise!! mariqueen's latest update on facebook is a "grizzly bear" music video.. FAIL.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

New trent post on nin.com, posted in response to "snoop.inc posted:Ähhemmm - Hi, Everybody .... Sorry, but this is Crap." about the horrors video
trent posted"I often wonder what possesses someone to post things like this. I'm certainly not saying everyone should agree on things, but what are you adding to a conversation with a comment like this?
Does it validate you in some way - that you've decided something is "crap" that other people like?
What is it about the internet that empowers and encourages people to ignore any sense of decorum or manners?

i won't even comment on this one. LOL like he has any sense of decorum or manners. he should also be a comedian. he is majorly trolling the comments at nin.com, so if you wanna post, post away and keep posting to make sure he sees in time
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

LonelyGirl wrote:New trent post on nin.com, posted in response to "snoop.inc posted:Ähhemmm - Hi, Everybody .... Sorry, but this is Crap." about the horrors video
trent posted"I often wonder what possesses someone to post things like this. I'm certainly not saying everyone should agree on things, but what are you adding to a conversation with a comment like this?
Does it validate you in some way - that you've decided something is "crap" that other people like?
What is it about the internet that empowers and encourages people to ignore any sense of decorum or manners?

i won't even comment on this one. LOL like he has any sense of decorum or manners. he should also be a comedian. he is majorly trolling the comments at nin.com, so if you wanna post, post away and keep posting to make sure he sees in time
Unbelievable. Why would he even comment on this? The part that I highlighted is so laughable.

TR?? Do you feel validated when you blast to your Twitter army how much Chris Cornell's new album sucks?
What is it about the internet that makes YOU act like such a douche nozzle?? Are you empowered when you attack fan and other musicians online but would never have to balls to say it to their face? You are fucking pathetic!
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

Hmm I wonder if he feels validated for all his shit talk? I guess the internet empowers and encourages him to ignore manners.. Damn Fluffy you should practice what you preach.. LMAO!!
LonelyGirl wrote:New trent post on nin.com, posted in response to "snoop.inc posted:Ähhemmm - Hi, Everybody .... Sorry, but this is Crap." about the horrors video

Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

I've just gained some new respect for Calderon08. I wonder if she'll get banned for this.

Calderon08

Captain of Bearded Clam

trent_reznor posted:

snoop.inc posted:
Ähhemmm - Hi, Everybody ....

Sorry, but this is Crap.

I often wonder what possesses someone to post things like this. I'm certainly not saying everyone should agree on things, but what are you adding to a conversation with a comment like this?

Just wanted to say one thing. I think Chris Cornells album was shit and I'm not defending him but ..it is OK to make the comment you did about him? What were you adding to that conversation? Same goes for the comments about Prince and Gene Simmons. So you can bash ppl and say nasty things but when someone says something is crap that you like it isn't ok? I just totally don't understand that. Just wanted to point that out....kinda hypocritical.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

I second.
How is it that he's talking about decorum and manners when his whore is spreading her legs all over LA and posting the pics on the internet.
this coming from the man who leaked supposedly intimate details of their alleged relationship, who goes around calling women fat cunts, and telling people how to kill themselves.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

OMG!! This is really probably the most unbelievable thing he's ever said......as if!!! All he does is decide things are "shitty" when it's something he doesn't like. Manners????!!! OH Jesus.......nothing he's done or said since probably March has said, "I"m Trent Reznor and I've got manners". He's rude as hell.

Ding Dong is gettin bold.....what the hell?? :lol:
She must be off her meds.......We made her break from the cult--you know it starts with having your own opinion against your master. :roll: Love it......
This, what she just posted is actually pretty damn EPIC:
I can't fucking believe all the ass licking going on in here. I disagree with the man and now I'm an asshole? Jesus christ you people are a sad bunch.
And he is a somebody and we are nobodies? Please..we BUY THE FUCKING MUSIC. They would be nobodies if we didn't buy it.
It is fucking hypocritical to knock on someone calling this music "crap" when he slams other musicians left right and center. Just cause he is a musician he is allowed to? WTF...so I'm not in politics and none of you are either so we should all just STFU and not say anything about health care, the war, etc cause we "are not in that field". Do you know how stupid that is? Maybe you believe you are a "nobody" so I would suggest doing something about your self esteem cause I'm a somebody.

CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

Hey kudos to DingDong. Seriously.
TR must be stewing right now. Some of his minions have the AUDACITY to step out of line! :lol:

OMG!! This is really probably the most unbelievable thing he's ever said......as if!!! All he does is decide things are "shitty" when it's something he doesn't like. Manners????!!! OH Jesus.......nothing he's done or said since probably March has said, "I"m Trent Reznor and I've got manners". He's rude as hell.

Ding Dong is gettin bold.....what the hell?? :lol:
She must be off her meds.......We made her break from the cult--you know it starts with having your own opinion against your master. :roll: Love it......
This, what she just posted is actually pretty damn EPIC:
I can't fucking believe all the ass licking going on in here. I disagree with the man and now I'm an asshole? Jesus christ you people are a sad bunch.
And he is a somebody and we are nobodies? Please..we BUY THE FUCKING MUSIC. They would be nobodies if we didn't buy it.
It is fucking hypocritical to knock on someone calling this music "crap" when he slams other musicians left right and center. Just cause he is a musician he is allowed to? WTF...so I'm not in politics and none of you are either so we should all just STFU and not say anything about health care, the war, etc cause we "are not in that field". Do you know how stupid that is? Maybe you believe you are a "nobody" so I would suggest doing something about your self esteem cause I'm a somebody.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="lolo66"]I've just gained some new respect for Calderon08. I wonder if she'll get banned for this.

[quote]

Calderon08

Captain of Bearded Clam

trent_reznor posted:

snoop.inc posted:
Ähhemmm - Hi, Everybody ....

Sorry, but this is Crap.

I often wonder what possesses someone to post things like this. I'm certainly not saying everyone should agree on things, but what are you adding to a conversation with a comment like this?

Just wanted to say one thing. I think Chris Cornells album was shit and I'm not defending him but ..it is OK to make the comment you did about him? What were you adding to that conversation? Same goes for the comments about Prince and Gene Simmons. So you can bash ppl and say nasty things but when someone says something is crap that you like it isn't ok? I just totally don't understand that. Just wanted to point that out....kinda hypocritical.[/quote][/quote]

I'm impressed, Ding Dong. Saying something like that in nin.com took some guts. I didn't think you had it in you. I was wrong. Good for you for pointing out the hypocrisy & not going along with the program.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

warmleatherette wrote:Rob is just pissed off that his master and his dumpster clothes digging fiancee was beaten to the punch, by Perry and Etty. I bet Trent mentioned his ideas to Perry and he ran back to LA after the NINJA tour and get his solo career in motion. HAHAHHAHAHA Plus this is expected of someone like Perry because he has the personality, Trent does not.
Plus that Little Perv song title and video look like they are taking Jabs at Trent (always on the internets) and how MQ is lurking around for attention.....Something to think about.
austin wrote:I respect Jane's Addiction and mildly like some of Perry's solo work. But these are on the strange side - maybe the music grows on you after a while, who knows.

"Someone has to say it: Perry Ferrell's solo music is hilariously, *embarrassingly* shitty: http://bit.ly/46s17R http://bit.ly/3UX3EO

Wonder if the little man and his new lady friend are going to put out songs and videos like these.
Sure does look like they're taking jabs! :lol:
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

Yes it sure does but when was this video made? In the last couple of months or before they toured with NIN?

citrinecastle wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:Rob is just pissed off that his master and his dumpster clothes digging fiancee was beaten to the punch, by Perry and Etty. I bet Trent mentioned his ideas to Perry and he ran back to LA after the NINJA tour and get his solo career in motion. HAHAHHAHAHA Plus this is expected of someone like Perry because he has the personality, Trent does not.
Plus that Little Perv song title and video look like they are taking Jabs at Trent (always on the internets) and how MQ is lurking around for attention.....Something to think about.
austin wrote:I respect Jane's Addiction and mildly like some of Perry's solo work. But these are on the strange side - maybe the music grows on you after a while, who knows.

Sure does look like they're taking jabs! :lol:
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Fluffy is probably mad as hell on his way back to AmeriKKKa.
I wonder how many times he's called Ding Dong a "Cunt"?? :lol:
DQ better be prepared to suck his dick like a vaccum cleaner in order to get him back in a better mood. :lol:
He won't give her grocery money if he's feeling Bitchy......
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="dustbunny"]New trent post on nin.com, posted in response to "snoop.inc posted:Ähhemmm - Hi, Everybody .... Sorry, but this is Crap." about the horrors video
What is it about the internet that empowers and encourages people to ignore any sense of decorum or manners?[/quote]

Trent has been insulting other artists (read that: more successful artists) in the press for around 15 years or more.

It's so interesting that he completely fails to recognize his own culpability in all of this to the point where he could make a completely outrageous statement like the one above with a straight face.

That just explains so much, doesn't it?
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Wow! Excellent point.....seriously. I"d never thought about that angle. He totally does mention people who have new projects out! Never put two and two together.....but that is totally his M.O.....to try and jeopardize their sales because he isn't satisfied with his own sales. Awwwww man......Dude is pure evil. Of course, this is the same man who threw Charlie Clouser's shit in the dumpster.......he's passive aggressive and they are some of the most insidious people on the planet.
Why has he not gotten his ass beat yet?? Seriously......

Cashmere wrote:BRAVO Dingdong! :D :D :D Glad you woke up and see the light. I would have been happier if you woke up when he publicly called women fat, ugly and how to cut your veins effectively. Now you know, Trent is an abuser & hypocrite.

My friend and I were talking this morning and realized (maybe it's been mentioned before?) that Fluffy has lashed/trashed/bashed musicians who have just released new music or new projects on the market. TR is a nasty little man, trying to get people not to buy.

Chris Cornell - Scream
Prince - Lotus Flower
Gene Simmons - upcoming Vegas show, album and tour
Weezer - upcoming album and tour

who else?
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Ooooooh Girly.......that was soooooooooooo embarassing! OMG.....Perry really needs to be fucking ashamed. :lol:
As I was watching that "I Like Em Big" video, I was reminding of TR saying "You know when something's so bad YOU feel embarrased??"

[quote="warmleatherette"]Oh yeah and if trent wasn't doing the talking it was that over excite big pumpkin ass head TuckiandSuckitQueen to Etty. I can imagine how DQ was all excited to see and meet her spilling all the "promises" that trent told her.....And look Perry and Etty interpretation of DQ and Burgerking's courtship via Little Perv Video.

Personally I dont think this is a serious solo album he just did it to piss off and take jabs at the circus he and etty had to deal with this summer.

[quote="lolo66"]Yes it sure does but when was this video made? In the last couple of months or before they toured with NIN?
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS