NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by bronzecookie81 »

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
LMAO!!!
Priceless........

[quote="LonelyGirl"]

About me
i dont know why my age was listed as 23...i am a liar and got caught

i was a full time whore & part time keyboardist for west indian girl.

i am currently traveling with the love of my life for the next few months until i meet the next love

i enjoy capturing & experimenting with different looks & moods & men

i am a former cock smoker.

i once shoved a coke bottle up my twat.

i refuse to punctuate & capitalize properly because i am a stupid moron.

i have had sex with everyone- female, male, and tony the dog
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

_Scarlett_ wrote:
dustbunny wrote: And stop lying, bitch. We know you ain't traveling with him.
i agree with everything about Q in this thread except for this.
there have been live NIN videos posted that show her backstage. it's hard to deny her presence when she's on video backstage at shows.
Of course she had to make a few appearances. I just don't think she went to as many shows as she claimed. As I stated earlier upthread, I know for a fact that her weather report for one of the places in Europe was dead wrong because I was there.

She is also a known liar.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

What's the backstory on that blowjob picture?

I always just assumed that was Trent and it was posted during a moment of wild "social networking experimentation".
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Onions
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Onions »

She's 30-33.
venusinfurs91 wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:Image
Hey fluffy remember him?......Bring him back in your life....so you can stop lookin' broke n' tubby.
This page needs more Gino.

Q, honey, you need to stop lying about your height. I'm starting to thing that you and Trent have matching Napoleon complexes. Bitch didn't even correct her age on her profile, just put that she isn't 23. Face it, girl, you're 28 years old and have no real prospects other than marrying Fluffy and getting half of everything in the divorce.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:What's the backstory on that blowjob picture?

I always just assumed that was Trent and it was posted during a moment of wild "social networking experimentation".
It's a pic of her and an ex. The ex had so much respect for her that he posted it on his Myspace. Someone posted it here on the last thread and it has been a source of fun ever since. :lol:
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Ha, ha, do you guys think that TR's ad for a mail order bride went something like this?

Fame hungry whore wanted by aging rocker for media stunt.
Successful applicant will be slutty, with a big mouth and little/no talent.
Applicants with nude pics online a plus.
Must be willing to accept payment in Ho-Ho's and Ding-Dong's. 401K-Twinkie plan available.
Knowledge of Photoshop and Twitter a must.

Applicants with IQ's over 70 need not apply. :lol:
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:lol:
I'm laughing but......there is truth in this minus the Ding Dongs--you know this Ho prefers cupcakes and salsa. :lol:
Honestly though.....truth is stranger than fiction when it comes to this fuckery media circus.

dustbunny wrote:Ha, ha, do you guys think that TR's ad for a mail order bride went something like this?

Must be willing to accept payment in Ho-Ho's and Ding-Dong's. 401K-Twinkie plan available.

CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

bronzecookie81 wrote::lol:
I'm laughing but......there is truth in this minus the Ding Dongs--you know this Ho prefers cupcakes and salsa. :lol:
Honestly though.....truth is stranger than fiction when it comes to this fuckery media circus.

dustbunny wrote:Ha, ha, do you guys think that TR's ad for a mail order bride went something like this?

Yup. Unfortunately, The Insider pulled the old thread, I guess because there were over four thousand posts, but someone a few days ago was saying that Q tried to get with Lil' Wayne before TR and he would have nothing to do with her. TR needs to learn what most of the major rappers already know: A Ho Can't Be A Housewife!
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Last edited by dustbunny on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

She looks wasted in every photo!
Your comment about narcissism is right on!

dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

lolo66 wrote:She looks wasted in every photo!
Your comment about narcissism is right on!

Thanks. All joking aside, if you have an hour to look through all 250 of her photos, she's either drunk, high, or partying in about 90% of them. And when she's not looking wasted, she's referencing drugs. And when she's not drugging or talking about drugging, she's busy humping various men and women.

How's that gonna work with a self-professed 12-stepper?
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

Hey, I hear you! I've looked through enough of her photos to surmise the same thing. If she has enough beforehand knowledge or is not too wasted she always tries that sexy/mefuckyoulongtime look. Otherwise she looks trashed in every picture. There is no happy medium with her.
She is having to change her whole self to be with him. He is a nerdy introvert who holes up away from everybody when he's not touring. She is an extrovert narcissistic party girl. The huge number of youtube videos she posted of...hello...herself doing all kinds of mundane boring shit. The chick does not want to be out of the limelight.
What is going to happen when the tour's over and they are stuck with just themselves??

Thanks. All joking aside, if you have an hour to look through all 250 of her photos, she's either drunk, high, or partying in about 90% of them. And when she's not looking wasted, she's referencing drugs. And when she's not drugging or talking about drugging, she's busy humping various men and women.

How's that gonna work with a self-professed 12-stepper?
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Ok, I have the sense of humor of a 12-year-old boy (which is why I laughed at Citrine's modification of the BJ pic! Asses of Fire, anyone? lol), so when I saw this pic:
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... d800a7.jpg

I thought it looked like Maniqueen was naked & sitting on the toilet, and creepy Woody Allen-looking dude is leaning in to take a whiff! :lol:

*slinking back to my immaturity corner*
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

She's just a strange Bitch.....that second pic is that same guy that's marrying her golddigging friend Eve or some shit like that.......they are just odd people doing that LA Hipster bullshit.

You can't change yourself for another person.......whether it's a sham or not. She will always be a vapid, smoking, drinking whore.

CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

DAMN.
LMAO
Priceless.....

BTW, Misanthropia, that is hilarious!! It totally looks like exactly what you said....and damn, that Dude looks like that guy from The Police. :lol:

warmleatherette wrote:That big mouth ignorant vapid sea urichin go need to sit down somewhere. She's full of herself because she knows that deep down her self esteem is in the double negative digits. .....Dreadful....she's a waste of sperm and egg.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Totally fucking classy!!! She's such a fucking lady.......
:roll:
All these people are way too loose for my liking. They fuck anything....sit on everybody's laps...even your bff's man. I swear I hate LA hipsters.

[quote="warmleatherette"]WOW classy, isn't it. :roll:
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Don't forget to add, "likes to be fed sprinkled cupcakes between blasting people on twitter and banning from CULT.COM"
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I wish AUF would shut the fuck up about this Eric shit......if she hadn't have been found out to really be obsessed with Ternt and wanted to jump his bones, she wouldn't give a shit about this money. She's hideous........
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Cat.....I saw this story this morning and immediately thought about about the Trent/AUF saga. Didn't know anybody sent this link to her......she'd better take heed....in fact, I'm surprised TR hasn't already taken legal action against her. I feel epic drama coming on.

I can't believe she's pregnant either......this Bitch looks like she would scare a man's erection away...who? what? where?? Who in the hell would have the nerve to go there with her? Gross........

Also....I notice that even though the Virgin festival was moved to Canada, they will still play it. Actually, it getting moved there only made it easer for Ternt and Co. to play it. I remember a few days ago someone mentioned the festival getting moved....but I digress.

cathousebabe wrote:
I thought she has stopped talking shit about Trent which I found odd since she couldn't go 2 minutes without bashing him then I seen someone sent her this link http://mashable.com/2009/08/19/google-identity-blogger/
No wonder she's shutting up and tweeting:

andreaurbanfox #howmanypeople know the #fact that hurricane Bill will blow the #Ashes on Jay-Z while he is on the photo to AT&T cos he cant ring Lockerbie

lmao how sad. I still don't believe she's pregnant. Isn't she too old?
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

Hmmm reading about this blog stuff made me think of Fred Garretti. Where did he run off to?
He shut up quickly after Word Press suspendid him. No word from his Twitter either. It's kinda like he disapeared.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Also....I notice that even though the Virgin festival was moved to Canada, they will still play it. Actually, it getting moved there only made it easer for Ternt and Co. to play it. I remember a few days ago someone mentioned the festival getting moved....but I digress.
I mentioned that the festival was moved from Orillia to Toronto, both Canadian cities, because ticket sales were extremely sluggish. Last year's Canadian Virgin Festival was at Toronto Island Park. It was the one where some psycho came onstage and attacked Noel Gallagher of Oasis, if you remember hearing about that?? Anyway, this year's festival is at an amphitheatre, which is a much smaller venue for such an event.

I guess Toronto music fans would rather get to see Oasis than they would NIN. :lol:
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Oooooh, Ok. Thanks for explaining that Lydia. I was trying to remember exactly what was said.

Sludger....Ok. AUF's not stupid....she's just obsessed and insane. All we were pointing out is that she seems to be softening up since recent events have emerged.

Also, just because a woman is capable of having a child in her 40s and 50s because she still has a period, doesn't mean it's the healthy thing to do. It's ridiculous to have a baby past your early 40s...ridiculous and a major health risk.

Lydia wrote: I mentioned that the festival was moved from Orillia to Toronto, both Canadian cities, because ticket sales were extremely sluggish. Last year's Canadian Virgin Festival was at Toronto Island Park. It was the one where some psycho came onstage and attacked Noel Gallagher of Oasis, if you remember hearing about that?? Anyway, this year's festival is at an amphitheatre, which is a much smaller venue for such an event.

I guess Toronto music fans would rather get to see Oasis than they would NIN. :lol:
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Lydia wrote:
bronzecookie81 wrote:Also....I notice that even though the Virgin festival was moved to Canada, they will still play it. Actually, it getting moved there only made it easer for Ternt and Co. to play it. I remember a few days ago someone mentioned the festival getting moved....but I digress.
I mentioned that the festival was moved from Orillia to Toronto, both Canadian cities, because ticket sales were extremely sluggish. Last year's Canadian Virgin Festival was at Toronto Island Park. It was the one where some psycho came onstage and attacked Noel Gallagher of Oasis, if you remember hearing about that?? Anyway, this year's festival is at an amphitheatre, which is a much smaller venue for such an event.

I remember that!
They're at Molson Amph now. It's an ok venue. Nin just played there in June. I'm still surprised that it is not sold out, to be honest. I guess, all the canadian sheep don't want to fork out more money to support Reznor's balding ass. After the very pathetic performance he put on there a few months back, no one in their right mind should want to go.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

So that was a horrible show? Wow........did he get good reviews on ANY of the North American dates???

By the way, what's up with WhoriQueen's facebook page pic?? I swear that girl is weird as hell. She needs to keep her legs covered up.....they are lumpy.

Wikkedsyn wrote:

I remember that!
They're at Molson Amph now. It's an ok venue. Nin just played there in June. I'm still surprised that it is not sold out, to be honest. I guess, all the canadian sheep don't want to fork out more money to support Reznor's balding ass. After the very pathetic performance he put on there a few months back, no one in their right mind should want to go.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
:lol:
That would be hilarious........the band could be called "SpicyAsses" or something else lame like that. LMAO

warmleatherette wrote:Once again TR is doing a major overhaul in the fan department, he doesnt want the old or the midwestern unless you have disposable income, he doesnt want fat chicks nor gothic/punk/electro/synth dressing fruits their because it makes him look bad, he doesnt want anyone from his past to be in the new NIN chapter.

Geez please for heaven sakes dont produce this nelli furato/ shakira/ electronic dance pop with Manliqueen doing shreeks and keyboards, Ming and Ping in the background saying spicey while Fluffyasshole playing mod synths.....Good Gawd what a sonic mess.

Where's Fred? Gag order or TR cut a deal with him? What gives?
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

warmleatherette wrote:Once again TR is doing a major overhaul in the fan department, he doesnt want the old or the midwestern unless you have disposable income, he doesnt want fat chicks nor gothic/punk/electro/synth dressing fruits their because it makes him look bad, he doesnt want anyone from his past to be in the new NIN chapter.

Geez please for heaven sakes dont produce this nelli furato/ shakira/ electronic dance pop with Manliqueen doing shreeks and keyboards, Ming and Ping in the background saying spicey while Fluffyasshole playing mod synths.....Good Gawd what a sonic mess.

Where's Fred? Gag order or TR cut a deal with him? What gives?
I just laughed so hard ice tea came through my nose!
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

That was fucking epic Leatherette......Damn....just the visual of that shit is killing me. :lol:
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Goth Uncle is way overdue for his nap......he's acting a donkey. You know cranky old people need naps and shit or they just talk shit about everything. :lol:

Hey Filamina!
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Goth Uncle is way overdue for his nap......he's acting a donkey. You know cranky old people need naps and shit or they just talk shit about everything. :lol:

Hey Filamina!

Maybe he needs a good dose of Raisin Bran too. I can imagine being all constipated would cause one to be all grumpy..feel "crappy" :-)